Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
GodMod RP...that's right! Feel free to blow up the universe! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If given the chance, would you godmod?
  THE WORLD IS MINE TO COMMAND! TO CONTROL!
  Might be fun >.>...
  I dunno...
  No! Never! Godmodding ish wrong! *nod nod*
  POOOOOLLLLLLLLL WHHOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:09 am
Shinaroth smiled, grasping the fiery bolt with his hand, crushing it in half. He watched the pieces fall to the ground, the growing shards eventually suffocating the flames. He stepped slowly as he watched the encasing break from the other, shaking his head in disapproval.

"I suppose I can't make you go in this more-peaceful manner..." He replied, the now-darkened wings extending again, his form moving with incredible alacrity toward the other. He stopped inches from the other's form, one hand touching the crossbow and aiming the shot right at his chest.

"I dare you to shoot... Try to kill me... Kill me and Armelle..." He said with a wicked smile...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:21 pm
He's much stronger than me! How am I supposed to fight him? Thaliat's mind whirled in a panic as Shinaroth destroyed her fire bolt. She tried to take a step backward, away from her foe, only to realize he was already upon her.

As he raised her crossbow to his chest and taunted her with that evil smile, Thaliat felt her rage begin to boil. She locked eyes with him, feeling a hatred for this monster engulf her.

"Kill Armelle? Kill her? You already did! She is never coming back and you know it!" Thaliat's free hand wrapped around the hilt of her sword and in a mere blink she had drawn it and plunged the blade into Shinaroth's chest. "This is for Armelle!"

Thaliat gave one final thrust, sinking to blade in a bit deeper. Something inside her went cold as she realized that she had failed to save Armelle. Thaliat yanked her sword free and stumbled backwards. She looked at the blood on her blade numbly, fearing her efforts were still not enough. Her knees buckled and Thaliat sank to the ground, a fist curled tightly around the sword's hilt.

A tear ran down Thaliat's face as she stared at the crystalline dirt, head hung low. This was not her land, and she no longer thought she'd be able to return to her home. She was not able to help Armelle, and she could not defend herself any better. Thaliat felt despair wash over her. Her voice was no more than a whisper. "I failed. Forgive me, Armelle. I failed."  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:21 pm
As Thaliat dropped to the dirt, Xin appeared, his tail unraveling around a ravaged Isolde, her clothes frayed and practically falling off her body. "Don't be stupid, girl," he said to Thaliat, at the same time plunging both claws into the gaping wound in Shiranoth's chest. "Like you said," he continued lazily, the sickening rending of muscle and organ, combined with the gunshot cracks of bone splitting, resounding the area as he spreads his arms, ripping Shiranoth in twain vertically, "you're not the one who killed Armelle." With a demonic roar, his tail sweeped forward, slicing free the last connections between the two pieces, and he throw the two halves away in opposite directions before turning to face both Thaliat and Isolde, a dark, twisted grin on his face as he licked his fingers clean. "I am..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:28 pm
The crystals surrounding the earth began to dissipate, sparkles of diamond dust flurried in the air gently before disappearing into the void. The body of Armelle, Shinaroth's ambulant, shivered before stopping, the body falling into it's own state of eternity. A circle in the heavens, bright as moonlight, a pentacle seemingly engraved within descened around the ripped body, an inner circle of runic symbols appearing afterwards. Four beings in the sky could be seen, balls of light, spiraling downward toward Armelle's body.

"...were... were you the ones who stopped Tainted Angel Shinaroth...?" Each being said in unison before the shapes coalesced into four seraphim. Each being glowed in heavenly white, gentle on the eyes yet still radiating a form of pure good. The strange tainted feeling from Shinaroth were absent from these beings, each holding a weapon of gold and pearl: Uriel, Light of God, holding a torch of holy flame; Michael, Like God, holding a Sword; Raphael, The Healer, adorned with staff, and Gabriel, The Master of Angels, holding the trumpet.

Each being raised their hands over Armelle's corpse, a black-purple energy releasing from the bloodied mass and coalescing into a crystal of ebony in the circle's center. Raising the weapons they pointed at the jewel, sending it higher into the heavens before it disappeared entirely.

"Shinaroth is back... under our confinement..." They muttered, ignoring the others as they worked, moving the bloodied mass back together through some unknown force. The body mended together back into Armelle's form, surrounded in light. "The imperfection... Shinaroth... has been removed... but we cannot return Armelle as she was before... She has been changed... she will be watched. The true God is with her and she will no longer be harmed..." The angels said as the body reformed into the girl before the ordeal.

The angels nodded and returned to formless light, lifting the circle back into the sky with them. The girl Armelle still laying peacefully on the ground, wrapped in six pairs of wings, covering her body in entirety save for her face, peacefully resting.  

Sentama Lin

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:51 pm
Thaliat watched the Armelle's reconstruction in silent awe. The brutal demise of Shinaroth seemed so distant, though she knew it had only been a matter of moments before when she had feared her own efforts would be futile against his strength.

Thaliat slowly stood, gazing up at the light, uncertain of what to think. Slowly, in a daze, Thaliat's gaze drifted back down to where Armelle lay resting serenely. Her sword hung limply in her hand, unnoticed as its tip dragged lightly in the dirts as Thaliat took a few steps towards Armelle.

"Armelle...she's...not dead?"

Thaliat slowly noticed the girl and the incubus and regarded them with mild curiosity. She wondered where the vampire had gone, then looked back down at Armelle, and finally looked back up at the light, perplexed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:22 am
Isolde slid from Xin's grasp and fell to her knees, exhausted and in pain. She gazed up with disinterest at the carnage before her, still horrified but trapped between the current events unfolding before her eyes and those previous. When she witnessed the angels appearing she thought for a brief moment they had come for her, but instead they had come for the other girl.

Her lips formed an "o" as a question formed on her lips but never quite materialised, instead she was frozen staring at the world she had been tossed back into.

Trish the Stalker

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:17 pm
Xin observed the archangels' descent and retreat, tail wrapped tightly around his waist and holding back a sinister growl. She must be very important to be watched over by the archangels themselves, he thought to himself, his gaze straying to the now winged Armelle. After a moment he looked back up at the formless rulers of the heavens, expecting at any moment for one of them, or at least Uriel, to manifest once more and strike at him. When they left without any action toward him, he relaxed, his tail uncurling around his waist. "I guess they'll be sending someone else after me," he muttered with a small scoff, folding his arms across his chest...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:39 pm
"Why would they attack a person who helped them...? Do you really think us that arrogant...?" Armelle mentally whispered into Xin's mind as she stood up. Her nakedness was covered by feathers. Eyes still closed she exhaled, the wings fading to stardust and forming into a celestial-white robe, the same style as her clothing from before. She summoned Shinaroth's harp, the distorted weapon returning to her hand and forming into a staff of sapphire and platinum.

"You all protected the world from the tainted angel... including you, incubus." She said, nodding. Her eyes remained closed, as if fastened shut by the heavens above. Yet she still saw all.  

Sentama Lin

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:17 am
Thaliat watched Armelle, still a bit surprised to see the girl standing before them after all that had just occurred. She was not sure what to make of the intervention of the angels. In fact, she had never seen an angel before this. Demons, yes. Angels, no. Are they some kind of GOOD demon?

Thaliat's sword dropped from her hand, clattering upon the ground. The sound startled Thaliat, and she looked down at the sword wondering how long it had been in her hand, forgotten. Thaliat picked it up and resheathed her weapon.

Protected the world...but what world is this? Thaliat looked around, for the first time fully understanding that this was not her world. The creatures and the plant life were like nothing she had ever seen in her travels before. Though she did not recall her crossing into this world, she remembered clearly the events before leaving her world, and after arriving here. Only the actual crossing eluded her. I probably wasn't even conscious when I crossed. I'm sure I wasn't. Probably shouldn't have allowed that mage to travel with us, regardless of what the others said. Well, they've probably given up looking for me by now anyway, so I guess I am stuck here...wherever here is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:40 pm
Name: Skopunarverk (Icelandic for "creation")
Powers: Unknown
Personality: Silent, ambiguous, blind
Appearance: Just what my avatar is (I'm planning on buying the Nitemare Scarf eventually, so I'll work that into the RP somehow once I have it.)

I'm kind of playing it by ear, so we'll figure out what he can do eventually. It can be assumed that he's highly proficient at hand to hand combat (the katar) and an expert marksman (the SMG), but aside from that, I have no idea. I'll just have him do things as the situation calls for them, I suppose. Also, I know I can't dictate how people RP, and since we're all gods, I guess you could just use your powers to break the fourth wall, but would it be possible to only use his name for the non-dialogue bits? I know it's stupid to ask omniscient beings to actually not know something, especially something as simple as a guy's name, but hey, a guy can dream, right? Thanks in advance if any of you pretend to not know him.

((I'll do my real post in a second, but I just wanted to get this out of my system first.))

Skopunarverk raised his face to the sky and opened his mouth. From everywhere at once could be heard "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!!" and an immense blue beam exited his mouth. After the beam dissipated, a voice could be heard saying "My god! His power level is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAANNNNDDDD!!!!!!!"

((Right. From my next post onwards, I'll be more serious. Oh, and I'm sorry, but I didn't read the whole RP yet. I will later, but it's 2:41 here (not sure if any of you are in different time zones or not) and I have to get up early for band practice tomorrow (or later today, rather) so I'll be sure to read it all later. EDIT: Alright, I read the whole thing, so I'll pull myself into the RP later.))

Apocalypse Frog

Apocalypse Frog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:10 am
((Holy s**t, I didn't realize how dead this RP was. Please bear with me for a while, I'm kind of rusty with RPing, it's been a while. Hopefully it'll start to sound more "professional-ish" pretty soon.))

Skopunarverk stood in the middle of the Cat's Eye Nebula, feeling the waves of plasma dance within his empty eye sockets.

"So this is what it feels like to have the eyes of a cat. Does this mean that cats are blind, too? That's a shame..."

He then realized that at least cats could speak, even if it wasn't in the form of words that some creatures cherished so much.

"Why do they like words, anyway? I never had much use for them..."

He then came to a second realization.

"Hmm. I don't even think of words. It's more of, um, I'm not sure what. Pressure? Temperature? I know I can't understand other people's thoughts. I've encountered telepaths before, and they always tell me that they "can't get in", whatever that means. But then again, that's a good thing. I don't want other people to "get in". So I guess I'll never know exactly how I think. Oh well."

He often thought to himself. It was the only type of communication he could contribute to. Of course, there was never anyone to answer him. Quite the opposite of most conversations, where he was the one who could never answer.

"I wonder when I'll be encountered again..."

He had been standing here, thinking his thoughts, since the nebula's creation, about a millennium ago, give or take a couple centuries.

((As for how you, the readers, can understand his thoughts, maybe the fourth wall acts as a universal translation filter. Yeah, let's go with that. Also, please don't make your character "magically understand" him or know his name, or "reason out" whatever was just revealed (aside from his location). I know I can't really dictate how you RP, but even godmodding shouldn't break the fourth wall just to get information. s**t's weak. I wrote what I wrote for an express reason, and I hope it's a clear one.))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:30 pm
((I'm not sure if this will resurrect or not, but I'll keep an eye on it. If Xan decides to give this another go, I'll post again...but until then I'll lurk.))  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Apocalypse Frog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:46 pm
((Sounds like a plan ^_^))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:56 pm
(( I'll be playing as another character for people to interact with. Xanatos Forever is still a bit busy in real life so it may take a while for him to notice. Until then, if you'd like to play with my character please feel free.

Sentama Lin
Name: Tayama "Hijack" Yamato

Description

To an average person Tayama Yamato looks pretty mundane. Shoulder-length and somewhat unkept black hair, a pair of glasses, a long-sleeved shirt with one vertical stripe, jeans, and tennis shoes with wheels in the heels. However, mundane is a description that nowhere fits his persona.

Tayama Yamato is known as Hijack, a notorious computer enthusiast who helped quarantine and destroy a dangerous virus in a more-technologically-advanced parallel world where technology and silicon essentially melded with the natural organic compounds of reality. His world generally free of problems, at least for now, he decided, at leisure, to jump into the Internet of his reality and play a few MMORPGs. Thanks to modifications he made to his CO-DS1XX computer he is literally able to jump into the various game worlds allowed on the Internet. After logging into a game called "Pluto's Kiss Online", an MMO re-enacting the events of the Pluto's Kiss virus causing various droids to become hostile, a power surge caused his computer to move him through another plane of reality. The problem is he still thinks he's in the game, where his objective is to destroy battle droids, find out what they're made of, and use that information to further destroy the opposing team.

The computer behaves like an organic organism, though no biological material whatsoever flows through it. Instead a union of constantly regenerating nanomachines work together, like cells in an average organism, to perform the functions Hijack programs into the device's memory. The nanomachine's properties are capable of changing, sometimes being as hard and as sharp as a sword in the computer's SWORD mode or be as pliable as leather or other clothing materials in the computer's UTILITY mode. In addition, the nanomachines are capable of absorbing or releasing energy, depending on it's program function. While versatile, the computer is limited to its programming, as all computers are.

Some Abilities

As mentioned, most of Hijack's abilities are dependent on the computer's programming. The computer and the nanomachines can only be in one mode at a time. Some of the modes are below:

• UTILITY MODE: The nanomachines change form into a digital smart watch and an earpiece that interfaces with Hijack's glasses. In this mode, Hijack is capable of seeing minute details and changes thanks to the magnification, infrared, thermal, and night-mode functions of the computer. In addition, the computer can identify and present information about a particular thing Hijack examines including elemental composition, whether it's safe to consume, or other fun facts.
  • SWORD MODE: The earpiece from UTILITY MODE remains, though loses some of it's more-utility features. The sacrifice of utility, however, allows Hijack to use the rest of the nanomachines to form two matching daggers thin and fine enough to cut through most material.
  • COMPUTER MODE: The nanomachines form into it's normal two-paneled handheld touchscreen form, held in the hand and controlled by one's fingers or voice. This mode can produce a myriad of effects involving transmission of nanomachines including microsurgery, destroying of obstacles, hijacking other electronic components, or even attacking biological targets from the inside out.

Roleplaying Experience

I've been playing for about 3-4 years now, can't really say I remember an exact number, since I don't really pay attention. I've led many an RP as a DM/GM of sorts, planning out plot and story events. I was also participating in this RP's last incarnation as a more passive female, but hope to become a little less passive and hopefully a little more interesting. Being all god-moddy isn't my cup of tea most of the time, but this is a neat idea for sandbox kind of things.
))  

Sentama Lin

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:05 pm
"Well... this is an interesting turn of events..." Hijack muttered to himself, one hand reaching up to brush a few strands of hair away from his face. "Where the hell am I? I don't remember this place in this MMO..."

Indeed he did look out of place in this strange plane of existence, though to him he merely thought it was just another part of Pluto's Kiss Online, the MMO he was just playing, with a few personalized "modifications" thanks to his trusty computer. Actual bodily transfer of oneself through the Internet has been largely illegal in the world of Parallelis, where he lived, but he found that the full immersion offered by it made most games more fun.

"SOPHIA..." He spoke into his earpiece, addressing the millions upon millions of nanomachines that comprised his computer system on his earpiece and watch. "What is this place?" He looked around to observe the emptiness of what looked like space, and what looked like Earth in the distance, though this Earth seemed greener and less technologically advanced. For sure, it was no longer the world of Pluto's Kiss, the dystopian Earthen city where humans and various mecha-life warred.

"I do not know where you are, Mr. Yamato." The computer replied in a calm, female voice. "You are no longer in Pluto's Kiss Online, but it also seems that you are no longer on the Internet."

Hijack sighed and pressed a few buttons on his watch which caused some nanomachines to fly toward his shoes, forming some boosters. "Well... I guess I should explore around." He said, letting go of his weapon, a beam shortsword, the weapon bursting into nanomachines and returning to his suit. He saw a nebula in the far distance.

"Hey, SOPHIA." He said into his mouthpiece. "Perhaps this is still part of Pluto's Kiss, but an unreleased part of the game." He said, with a tinge of mischief and excitement. "Let's explore around." With a small laugh he pointed to a certain nebula.

"It's space... so for sure it'll be far, but let's go to that thing that looks like a Cat's Eye." He said with a nod. In a few seconds the boosters in his shoes activated and began to accelerate him toward the object.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff