Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Slap the person above you! ((game)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:15 pm
*slaps herself for talking about her own problems again and the taps Xan's shoulder*
Well I still think it's pretty cool...pretty clever too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:16 pm
*had jumped in the way of her slapping herself and gotten slapped instead* None o' that! and thanks, again sweatdrop *slaps her lightly for trying to slap herself*  

Xanatos Forever

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:17 pm
*slaps ray softly for taking the slap* Hey!...And no problem hun.^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:24 pm
((Ray? Where?)) *slaps Pixy for (possibly) mistaking him for someone else...but not hard*  

Xanatos Forever

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:26 pm
((No! gonk emo I was thinking of stingrays while typing! Oh I'm sorry! *huggles then hides under box*)) *gives XAN a hug instead of a slap for being a good person*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:32 pm
((It's okay! *lifts up the box and huggles*)) *hugs Pixy back, then takes her hand and slaps himself with it so she doesn't get in trouble for not slapping, then slaps her with his hand lightly* Y'know, if you want hugs you could always go to the Hugging Thread I started up! It's nice! Full of hugs! xd  

Xanatos Forever

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:36 pm
((Oh now I feel stupid for hiding under my box. sweatdrop )) *slaps Xan gently for making her slap him* Yeah..well...people already have their conversations and such going..I'll pop in sometime though.^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:46 pm
You can pop in anytime! It's a thread for hugs! *slaps her lightly*  

Xanatos Forever

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:49 pm
*slaps Xan gently for not telling the pixy why he's not fully slapping anymore(wow that sounded wrong, lol)* Yeah well....hugs...hugs used to be what I did...now...woah...what happened to the hugs!? Well good idea for coming up with the thread hun^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:57 pm
((Only as wrong as you want it to sound xp )) Thank you! ^.^ *slaps for a reason he's too lazy to mention*  

Xanatos Forever

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:00 pm
(( xp )) *slaps for not getting COPLETELY soaked in a ten minute down pour, refusing to go under a tent with everyone else to stay dry*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:06 pm
*blinks* O.o *slaps for putting a random idea to explain his slapping*  

Xanatos Forever

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:09 pm
*slaps for thinking it's random* ((no...that's what I did tonight when I took my friends to the carnival. crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:23 pm
*slaps apologetically, if that's even possible* ((That sounds like fun, though!))  

Xanatos Forever

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:26 pm
*slaps for apologizing* ((You be great! Just like your character.^_^ And yeah it was fun..my friends bf (who it's so obvious he's cheating on the poor girl) was standing there going 'wtf are you doing!? what are ya stupid!?' yeah, lol^_^))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff