Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

pennasioux

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:41 pm
"well its obvious mika, dont you get it?" tak looked at her in surprise that she didnt get at least that part. "mika, she was talking about your involvment with me. how you are so protective of me ever since we met. you do it so much you cant help it. but thats what you do best .. nurture. and that is what the shaman meant." tak loked ather waiting for a response  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:45 am
Mika blinked "but you hate it when i do that.....thou you are right...i dont even know im doing it...i just do it...its an automatic response when im around you...or when i see you in danger...."  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:18 pm
Tak really wanted to say "duh" but she didnt knowing that mika really was concerned about what just happend. but she had nothing to worry about and tak was sure of it. it was her that she needed to worry about. tak began to feel this weird sensation in her stomach. she soon realized that she was hungry.. it was a while since she was ill  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:46 am
Mika sighed "Tak...i know you probably going to say something to this....but i just want you to know" she looked Tak right in the eyes "i would die as long as you lived" she said softly "and dont say i need to take care of myself because i cant....i worry about you to much" she looked at the groud "i care for you....as if you were my own pup"  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:58 pm
neckroz209
Mika sighed "Tak...i know you probably going to say something to this....but i just want you to know" she looked Tak right in the eyes "i would die as long as you lived" she said softly "and dont say i need to take care of myself because i cant....i worry about you to much" she looked at the groud "i care for you....as if you were my own pup"

Tak smiled and appreciated some one ther for her... her father sure wasnt. he was too into what he wanted for her ans he could take it any longer... though she still ended up with na'pay with out the will but she feel in love with him and he did what he wanted for her not what he wanted for himself.. except the part of wanting her. Tak understood and took it with a nod... "lets go im hungry."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Mika smiled and nodded "yea we dont want you getting sick right before the battle do we?" she asked, then stood up and stretched her arms and legs "mmm its been a wile since i hunted anything"  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:32 pm
tak smiled, "yeah sounds good. i'd like a nice big deer. ... mmmmm.. what about you? " tak's stomach began to growl.. she had to get something.. she was never this hungry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:58 am
Mika smiled "some nice big...juicy...tender....." she stopped whipping her mouth "deer sounds perfect!"  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:56 pm
tak stretched her claws and her back. **time to get ready for some freash meat!!! tee hee hee*** she thought. her stomach was growling more than usuall. so much so she began to shake .. she needed food fast. and where was na'pay?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:54 am
Mika looked at tak "are you ok Tak?" she asked worried "maybe we should jsut get something from one o fthe others"  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:43 pm
tak lok excited, " ok well what ever we do lets just eat im hungry.. " tka started to grow impatient. .. and looked in the direction of the woods..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:45 am
Mika smirked "i bet i can catch a bigger deer then you" she said then quickly ran of finto the forest alughing.  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:50 pm
" nuh uhhh no you cant!!! " tak's tail began to wiggl ewith glee... she felt like her old self again ,.. as if nothing ever happend. then she thought about what had happend catching her self frowning and trying to think of the happy moment with mika. she enjoyed mika with all her heart. and hoped to share the rest of her life as mika's responciblilty. tak trotted behind mika in an effort to catch up and get past her. she knew mika had an advantage because mika was no pup. but tak did not let that discourage her. and so she kept running...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:37 pm
Mika smiled looking back at Tak, she loved her like she had given birth to her... like she would her own daughter, as she ran her mind drifted off... she thought about what the shamen had said, and what Tak had said after other then caring for Tak... what is my place here?  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:55 pm
tak's excitment began to show as her toungue drooped out of her mouth with slobber gathering at the end. she just had to have some deer.. a nice big juicey deer..." hahah.. yeah gotta have it,.. gotta beat mika!!!" tak kept running and runnning. soon tak slowed down at the sight of a nice fat male deer. ...she kept moving in a soundless and lethargic way... waiting for mika to give her the word....  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff