Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:41 pm
justinatheyea
she looked at him with a curious, playful smirk.
"ohh, you mean it wasnt like that intentionaly? ...couldve told you it was on crooked.."

Jason laughed out loud. He wondered to himself when the last time that had happened.

"You try it on," Jason said and dropped it on her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:57 pm
she giggled and took her sunglasses off her head, turning them to see her reflection in them. grabbing the leaf, she turned it about 45 degrees to the right, and gave it a quick double pat. "now,.. thats how you wear a leaf!" she said with a grin, placeing her sunglasses on her face precisely with a smirk. placing one hand on her hip, she waved the otherone about elegantly. "..dont i look spiffy?"  

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:16 pm
justinatheyea
she giggled and took her sunglasses off her head, turning them to see her reflection in them. grabbing the leaf, she turned it about 45 degrees to the right, and gave it a quick double pat. "now,.. thats how you wear a leaf!" she said with a grin, placeing her sunglasses on her face precisely with a smirk. placing one hand on her hip, she waved the otherone about elegantly. "..dont i look spiffy?"

"Yeah," Jason half-laughed. He looked back at the painting and wondered aloud, "What are you planning on doing with this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:57 pm
putting her glasses back atop her head and putting the leaf in her pocket, she looked over at the painting. momentarily furrowing her brow in thought, she tilted her head to the side then looked at jason.
"...i guess itl go the way of all my paintings;... takeing up space in my apartment, like a happy memory crowds yor mind..."

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:38 pm
justinatheyea
putting her glasses back atop her head and putting the leaf in her pocket, she looked over at the painting. momentarily furrowing her brow in thought, she tilted her head to the side then looked at jason.
"...i guess itl go the way of all my paintings;... takeing up space in my apartment, like a happy memory crowds yor mind..."

"You might make a good poet," Jason said after hearing her words. "How many paintings have you made, do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:46 pm
Kenchi smiled and made his way into a shop that sold leather jackets and other clothes "Lets see" Kenchi muttered pulling out a few long black leather jackets some black shirts with skulls and other pictures on them some long black baggy pants and some gloves that looked to be from the 90's he walked into the changing room and tried them on walking back out in them a now very noticable gold ring around his finger "How do i look?" Kenchi asked  

neckroz209

Renage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:21 am
Lyss The One In The Back
Lyss slowed the song down, and then ended it. As she packed up, she saw someone standing nearby, looking curious. Lyss stood up, and walked towards the person.

Adrienne noticed the girl coming toward her so she smiled warmly.

"Did you learn to play yourself?" She asked. Mainly out of curiosity, partly out of conversation.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:31 pm
Kulshedra
justinatheyea

"You might make a good poet," Jason said after hearing her words. "How many paintings have you made, do you think?"

she smiled and looked down. she rather enjoyed getting praise from him. and she liked hearing his laugh, too.
tilting her head slightly to the side after looking up again, focusing on the painting, she thought out loud.
"hmm... well, there were a few that i did last year here,.. the ones from the beach,.. freestyles.. the winter... portraits... those few i did of my mom... the flowers.. the few dreamscapes... hmm..."
looking up at him, she spoke a little more clearly and louder, but in a plesant tone.
"all together,... i should have over a hundred; ..no more than two though, or id have no room to sleep.." trailing off into a slight chuckle, she leand on her canvas's stand, looking at the brushes on the ground.

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:26 pm
justinatheyea

she smiled and looked down. she rather enjoyed getting praise from him. and she liked hearing his laugh, too.
tilting her head slightly to the side after looking up again, focusing on the painting, she thought out loud.
"hmm... well, there were a few that i did last year here,.. the ones from the beach,.. freestyles.. the winter... portraits... those few i did of my mom... the flowers.. the few dreamscapes... hmm..."
looking up at him, she spoke a little more clearly and louder, but in a plesant tone.
"all together,... i should have over a hundred; ..no more than two though, or id have no room to sleep.." trailing off into a slight chuckle, she leand on her canvas's stand, looking at the brushes on the ground.

"Your room must be a beautiful thing to see, then," Jason said. He looked back at her painting. "Your style is wondrous. It would take days to admire all of them, I think."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:50 pm
half smileing, half smirking, she bowed her head slightly in thanks.
looking into his eyes, she said in a kind voice "yor welcome to come see them if youd like,.."

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:43 pm
justinatheyea
half smileing, half smirking, she bowed her head slightly in thanks.
looking into his eyes, she said in a kind voice "yor welcome to come see them if youd like,.."

Jason's mind once again turned to how he didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do. Nothing else had much importance. But this girl, this Skyler . . . here was something that had an intangible importance that Jason couldn't define.

"I'd like that . . . if you don't mind," Jason said, smiling back at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:50 am
neckroz209
Kenchi smiled and made his way into a shop that sold leather jackets and other clothes "Lets see" Kenchi muttered pulling out a few long black leather jackets some black shirts with skulls and other pictures on them some long black baggy pants and some gloves that looked to be from the 90's he walked into the changing room and tried them on walking back out in them a now very noticable gold ring around his finger "How do i look?" Kenchi asked

Iz wanted to laugh out loud. It was rediculous. She spared him and didn't say anything. She nodded and said "If you like it, get it"  

Poets Divine Desire

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:49 pm
Kulshedra

Jason's mind once again turned to how he didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do. Nothing else had much importance. But this girl, this Skyler . . . here was something that had an intangible importance that Jason couldn't define.

"I'd like that . . . if you don't mind," Jason said, smiling back at her.

she smiled back at him happily. "no; i wouldnt mind at all."
skyler wonderd vaguley if he would notice that her apartment was more of a cold art studio than a home... or that fact that she had no furniture, save a beanbag or two...
"hmmm" she thought to herself. "...i wonder if he'll say anything if he does... mmm.. perish the thought" she thought while shrugging slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:56 pm
PoetsDivineDesire
neckroz209

Iz wanted to laugh out loud. It was rediculous. She spared him and didn't say anything. She nodded and said "If you like it, get it"

Kenchi smiled "then i found my new set of clothes" Kenchi said walking over to Izzy "just the one set should last a few months" Kenchi said smiling  

neckroz209

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:05 pm
justinatheyea

she smiled back at him happily. "no; i wouldnt mind at all."
skyler wonderd vaguley if he would notice that her apartment was more of a cold art studio than a home... or that fact that she had no furniture, save a beanbag or two...
"hmmm" she thought to herself. "...i wonder if he'll say anything if he does... mmm.. perish the thought" she thought while shrugging slightly.

"Okay, then," Jason said. "Which way is it?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces