Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:50 am
((Uh, but you said temple and lots of people... so when I read yours I thought you meant the other th ing because I think I discribed the other thing as a shack and deserted.... But whatever))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:39 am
When I awoke, it still bothered me that Keitsume had almost single-handedly defeated Ayama. I decided to go to Keitsume's room and talk to her. *knock knock* "May I come in Keitsume?" I asked. "How are you this morning?" I told her as I came in and she was raised in her bed.  

Marino-San

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:03 am
"Ah, Ayane! You scared me. Well, at least you knocked.... So, whats up?" I stared at Ayane and she still stood in the door way. "You can come in y'know" I said and she did.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:07 am
"Oh! I'm sorry I scared you! But you know, we have to find a way to either defeat Ayama, or help me brew a potion to help her stay in her angel side. Last night, instead of going to bed right away, i went to Riku's library, and found this!" I pulled a book out of my fighting gown. I opened it up to page 120 and showed Keitsume a picture of Ayama, in her angel, and devil form. "If we can find a way to make her stay in angel form, and brew a potion and have her drink it, we can get her on our side!" I exclaimed. "What do you think?" I asked excitedly.  

Marino-San

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:13 am
"Great idea, but I think it'll be kind of hard to be able to defeat her well enough to make her dink it. But I am sure we can try! I'm not much of a potion brewer so, can I leave that part to you? And, how long do you think it'll take? Becuase I would like to have some time to train. ha ha"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:20 pm
Amaya flew to the ground. Her hair fled behind, having fell out of it's usual pony tail. She looked around? "What the heck?!", she said aloud, though there was nobody, or nothing, to speak to. The area was completly deserted. She mumbled. "I thought I saw her go inside of something...Whatever." She let out a huge sigh, and plopped to the ground. That girl was a nucience. She wandered why she turned into a angel? Was it out of hate? Or sis she like the angel? She flexed her wings tiredly. "I...need.to find someway..." sleep cut h er off and she fell to the sandy ground with a thump.  

LostSanity173

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:49 pm
"As a ninja, i have to know how to brew potions, so leave it up to me. We just may have to gather ingredients. And I'll make one for you too... a different potion, but one of great power to help us in our time of need i fear will be ahead. So, I need 3 green leaves cut from a maple seedling, 1 vial of Holy Water, and this is the hard part, get an angel feather, when she's in her angel form! Do you think you can do this? I'll gather what I need for your potion, can you get the ingredients for hers?" I asked with irony.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm
"Sure, I can do that. The good this is tho, we have the maple seedlings and the holy water here but, just one question... do we have to take the feather from her... or from any angel?" I asked, hoping it would be from any angel because I had no Idea where she could be. But I was almost sure it was supposed to be from here... I just didn't know.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:30 pm
Jaden fell to her knees panting heavily she looked up the Sensei didnt even look remotly tired he stared at her Jaden stood but her knees gave out no i cant give up now Jaden thought she forced her self to stand and continue her training  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:54 pm
Ayane sighed and said "it looks like your gonna have to fight that demon again and bring out her angel side. Then, take a feather and I'll finish the potion there and we'll make her drink it" I smiled
"awesome, okay, lets do this!"
"The only thing is it will take a week for the leaves and water to be ready for the feather. Once the feather is added. it will be ready." She said.
"Good, so that means I will have time to train. I'll go get the leaves and the water." I said as I rushed out the door leaving Ayane in the room still.

"Perfect," I said as I saw the maple seedlings growing near a small stream of 'holy water' I cut three leaves down and let the float into a glass jar. once they all fell in perfectly I closed the jar and picked up the vial and let it fill up in the stream of 'holy water' "C'mon Kiona, lets get back to Ayane" I said motioning Kiona to go up to the room again.

When I went into Ayane's room she was sitting reading the book and had all her potion making stuff ready. "Here you go Ayane, your ingredients!" I said passing the 3 cut leaves and 'holy water'. she took them happily and started making her potion. I didn't under stand it at all....
"Um, if you don't mind, I'm going to go find Master Riku." I said. I didn't want to hover any longer.... When Ayane nodded I walked out the door to find Master Riku.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:02 pm
Jaden flew backwards and onto her back once again she stood only to fall to her knees to much...just to much Jaden thought looking up at the sensei i need a break Jaden thought an image of Keitsume and Kiona flashed through her mind she stood with a renuid strength and started again  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:15 pm
"Master Riku!" I called running toward his shape in the garden. He turned around startled. "Master Riku" I said bowing "I would like for you to train me some more" I said panting.
Master Riku nodded and said "yes, meet me in the clearing when you are ready."
I was happy, I was finally going to get some practice in. and get stronger! I walked to the clearing so I wouldn't get to tired before I was training. The clearing was just a small sandy area in the middle of the garden. It was still surounded by flowers and grass but it was the special arena. When I arived there Master Riku was there like he always was.
"Show me what you've learned" he said. I readied my weapon and waited for him to attack. This reminded me of Jaden who was also training. I hoped she was improving greatly.
Master Riku Disapeared for a moment and I closed my eyes. He always started with this. Even tho he was not there, I could always scence him. He had taught me how to do this a while ago. He was in the same he was in before he disapeared. Then he quickly invisibly trasported to a different spot each second. My eyes were still closed but I could still sence him doing this. I was ready for his attack whenever it would come.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:25 pm
Jaden found her self once again on her back her breathing heavy sweat rolled off her face even thought she was a demon she to eventualy got tired it just took longer "i wont give up, i wont give up" Jaden kept muttering she looked up the sensei was gone Jaden remembered when Ayane had used this on her she closed her eyes and let her hearing do the rest Jaden punched to the left not expecting to hit anything Jaden put all the force behind the punch she could muster Jaden slowly opened her eyes her fist had hit something she slowly turned her head and gulped she had hit the sensei "oops" Jaden muttered before falling back onto her back exhusted from the training  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:51 am
Master Riku Finally stopped teleporting rapidly but now there where three of him. Just and Illusion. All three of them went into a fighting stance and shot a stream of lightning at me. Three different attacks from three different directions. I waited until they were only an inch away from me and I used a ring of fire around me to forse the attacks back. When the fire hit the illusions they disapeared and the real Master Riku dived at me from above. His sword met my key blade with a loud 'Shhingg' Master Riku Landed on the ground gracefully. His sword was longer than him and yet he handled it so perfectly.
"Good, so you still know how to handle illusion attacks" he said and I nodded "Then, I want to teach you something new."
"Oh! Really! Yay!" I said happily.
"I'm going to teach you how to create illusions."
"Okay, I'm ready." I said he created many of himself.
"Of course, once you know the basics you will be able to make it more stronger a learn new things to do with it. Now, first thing. Get into a fighting stance and breath." I did as he told. "Now I want you to feel invisible. Feel like no one can find you."
I did. It was a wonderful feeling. I opened my eyes and I was in complete darkness. There was shimering white things all around me. I could tell that I was still in the sancturay because all the shapes were the same, but they were simmering white. I saw Master Riku and I heard him say
"Well, Impressive, I never knew you could get this so fast." I smiled to myself and asked
"How do I get out?"
"Just feel visible again" He said and I reapeared. "Good, but you will only stay like that as long as you have energy left. When all your energy is used up, you will reapeare. But technically you are not invisible, its just illusions. Now, to teleport. you must think of your self in another spot. Try anywhere for now." I closed my eyes and thought of a place. They first thing that came to mind was Ayane's village. I saw myself there and when I opened my eyes... I was outside of a dojo looking building.
"Whoa, this is stange stuff...." I opened the door and saw Jaden and another Elder training probably. "Hi Jaden!" I called. And she looked up at me. I smiled and I thought that maybe I should just check up on her then go back, soon. Otherwise Master Riku might worry or something....  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:59 pm
I sat in my room with the door locked mixing ingredients into a small vial. "I hated lying to Keitsume, but I have to finish in time without her bothering me..." I thought to myself, remembering that I told her that brewing potions took time. Finally, it was time to finish the potion. I stood above the vial and crossed my hands over it saying, "From the heavens above, instill this potion with the power needed to Keitsume the power I so thus DESIRE!" A blew glow eminated from the vial before dimming and fizzling to a pretty blue. I put a cap on the vial and looked at it. I hope it works... I thought. Now, to find her and Master Riku. I wonder if Riku can teach me a thing or two...I wondered.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff