Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Eberron Mishaps (rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you rather be?
  Human
  Elf
  Dwarf
  Gnome
  Halfling
  Half-Elf
  Half-Orc
View Results

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:54 pm
((No problem. Both of you have been added, and I shall insert you into the story as soon as I can. I'm dealing with a massive headache right now, so I'll do that tomorrow... Ugh...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:49 pm
((tis ok im tyring to beat diablo II right now so i wont be rping a ton i dont think but ill do more once im done wooping diablo :p ))  

chaos_comander

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:12 pm
Ausric groaned loudly, watcing the retreating back of Lady Ashe. "I do hope she finds one... and doesn't get lost. Looks alot like a place where this could happen," he mused, looking around before laughing. "I suppose looking for an Inn falls squarely on my shoulders. Hmm...." he sighed before shaking his head "Perhaps a brothel would work out a little better...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:43 pm
Glim grins brightly. "Now there's a plan!" he states excitedly, slipping off his perch on the bridge railing. "I'll come with ya, if ya don't mind."
Aurael rolls his silver eyes in apparent disgust. "You both are simply abominable," he mutters off, shaking his head as he follows Ashe. "You two have fun. We will find a proper resting house."  

AS87_fanwriter

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:57 pm
Grinning deviously, Ausric glanced to Glim, "Resting? Who needs to rest? Lives dwindle fast, sleep when you're dead. In the meantime... There's a pair of legs out there just waiting for me! heart "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:47 am
As I walked along the road, I completely forgot all about the group, and walked head held high. "So... to find a Psion mentor... can't be TOO hard..." I said to myself. Then I heard footsteps approaching me. "Ah... hello Aurael. Require something of something of me?" I asked him.  

Marino-San

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:59 pm
"Just wondering mayhap you'd been going," he says casually, smiling at her with the charm that seems to cling to him easily. "I know from personal experiance that it is very easy to get lost in an unfamiliar city, especially when looking for one you do not even know exists. It can be very dangerous here for any woman, though especially an elf."
"This is gonna be awesome!" Glim chirps cheerily, almost skipping in his merriment. "I haven't seen a fine Gnommish woman since I left home! Though, Halflings are pretty fun... spry too."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:07 pm
"BAH!" Ausric shook his head. "Human women for me! I like the girls I bed with to be the same height as me." he winked "Wouldn't want them to get injured! And plus, why stray away from the classic? They already think I'm human anyway, hide my ears and I could pass for one of them every time." Ausric stretched his arms above his head and sighed.  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Marino-San

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:29 pm
"Well, thanks... I guess. But still. I can handle myself... I think..." I pondered. "But I guess company with another elf would be nice." I said. "Know where we can go?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:26 pm
Aurael smiles and nods, leading the way to a very nice lodge. "I have been in this town once before," he explains as he opens the door for her. "I stayed here because my current employer was staying here, and the service is fantastic. Would you like to inspect it yourself?"
Glim shrugs casually, folding his hands behind his head. "They're all well and good," he drawls, "but I prefer a pretty girl my own size. Bright helps, and musical is a plus, but as long as they're willing and pretty..."  

AS87_fanwriter

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:30 pm
Nodding sagely, Ausric sighed. "Pretty And Willing... it defines my ideal of a girl. Musical, though? I had a girl that was musical once... Didn't turn all that grand." He shrugged it off and looked around. "There has to be a cathouse around here somewhere!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:55 pm
"Oh my word! Is that all that inferior races think about? And to think I was wanting to befriend you?" I turned. "Thanks Aurael. I hope you're right about this place." I said unemotionally. Then stepped inside.  

Marino-San

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:44 pm
Ausric stared at Ashe for a moment, "Inferior race?" he asked, not so much because he didn't hear what she said, but because he didn't want to believe it. "What makes me any more inferior than you?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:49 pm
((sorry to not have been in, in a while but i would like to know if i have been added into the story or if i should just start btw i beat diablo lol))  

chaos_comander

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:18 pm
((Go ahead and hop right in. Good job on the Diabolo thing!))

"Now now, please do not argue," Aurael murmurs half-heartedly, as if he knew exactly what those two were going to do with his advice. "Just deal with it for a little while. I'm sure you all will be getting along just fine by the end of this journey." He followed Ashe inside silently, giving an odd look that was equally warning and pleading at the other two males before disappearing from sight.
"Hmph, spoiled tart," Glim grumbled, shoving his hands into the pockets of his vest. "Bet she wouldn't be so stingy 'bout us if she had some herself, eh?" A glint of mischief glinted in his eyes, but he said nothing more as he grudgingly walked inside after the two.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff