Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
The Stick (formerly Chit Chat) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strong Bad: the last great guy?
Yes!
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
No Way!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! I was raised by a cup of coffee!
60%
 60%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 28

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:39 pm
stare My place of work got robbed again last night. They killed our vending machines in the breakroom this time. I really hope they catch the b*****d(s) that are doing this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:08 pm
Soultrain
stare My place of work got robbed again last night. They killed our vending machines in the breakroom this time. I really hope they catch the b*****d(s) that are doing this.
shotgun door and window traps?  

sword for hire
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:39 pm
sword for hire
Soultrain
shotgun door and window traps?
Maybe some claymore mines. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:49 pm
We had a meeting today at work. My company is in the process of being sold, which is nothing I didn't already know, they told us about it October 2003. What this meeting was about that we are going to have to do another full inventory on April 2nd. That means we're going to have to work a crapload of hours, including the next few saturdays. gonk Lucky me.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:17 pm
Soultrain
We had a meeting today at work. My company is in the process of being sold, which is nothing I didn't already know, they told us about it October 2003. What this meeting was about that we are going to have to do another full inventory on April 2nd. That means we're going to have to work a crapload of hours, including the next few saturdays. gonk Lucky me.

blasted pie database

well at least you'll get payed, hopefully you get a nice bonus overtime pay, good luck with that and i really don't think claymore mines will help, they'll just damage the store and cost you guys money, i advice poision, a nice oderless, colourless vapour deadly when inhaled, set it up to go off in a breakin, they'll never see it coming heh heh heh. but than again it might leave your place of work contaminated and you won't be able to work for like a week or so...well it could be consideres a holliday, so win win situation you got there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:16 pm
GundamEpy0n
Soultrain

blasted pie database

well at least you'll get payed, hopefully you get a nice bonus overtime pay, good luck with that and i really don't think claymore mines will help, they'll just damage the store and cost you guys money, i advice poision, a nice oderless, colourless vapour deadly when inhaled, set it up to go off in a breakin, they'll never see it coming heh heh heh. but than again it might leave your place of work contaminated and you won't be able to work for like a week or so...well it could be consideres a holliday, so win win situation you got there.

I get paid time-and-a-half (150% of my normal wage) for every thing over 40 hours. When I punched out today, I had 50 hours. With the four I'll get tomorrow, I will have 54 hours this week. sweatdrop

The damage from the claymores would be balanced by the satisfaction from know that the robber(s) got turned into chuncky salsa for being ********. twisted

Being off work for a week from poison gas contamination would be nice while it lasted, but would suck as we would have to work 20 hours a day to catch back up afterwards. gonk

"Man, if I had a nickel for every email I get, I would throw them at people in the food court. From that railing, like up above."  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:18 pm
Soultrain
GundamEpy0n
Soultrain

blasted pie database

I get paid time-and-a-half (150% of my normal wage) for every thing over 40 hours. When I punched out today, I had 50 hours. With the four I'll get tomorrow, I will have 54 hours this week. sweatdrop

The damage from the claymores would be balanced by the satisfaction from know that the robber(s) got turned into chuncky salsa for being ********. twisted

Being off work for a week from poison gas contamination would be nice while it lasted, but would suck as we would have to work 20 hours a day to catch back up afterwards. gonk

"Man, if I had a nickel for every email I get, I would throw them at people in the food court. From that railing, like up above."

than you'd get so much overtime pay, plus with poision you'll be able to see why they were and poke them with a stick.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:59 pm
GundamEpyon
than you'd get so much overtime pay, plus with poision you'll be able to see why they were and poke them with a stick.

Why they were? I think you mean who they were, and to that, there's always DNA.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:37 pm
it was just a typo don't need to point out my stupidy

*cries*
soultrains a meanie
*cries*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:50 pm
GundamEpy0n

*cries*
soultrains a meanie
*cries*

Do you need a hug? A little kick-o-the-cheat?  

lunnera
Crew

Hilarious Conversationalist

DarkSerena

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:44 am
Hi everyone! I just joined! Woo for Homestar!

Of course, that was really unneeded, since this whole guild is about that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:03 pm
GundamEpy0n

*cries*
soultrains a meanie
*cries*

twisted I made Gundam cry! domokun xd

T H I S Should make you feel better.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:26 pm
DarkSerena
Hi everyone! I just joined! Woo for Homestar!

Of course, that was really unneeded, since this whole guild is about that... sweatdrop

Welcome to the guild! I take it you're a fan of Homestar, which is alright. Strong Bad is better though. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:20 pm
Aww that game was depressing.
I like the cheat, heart  

flickerchick

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:37 pm
flickerchick
Aww that game was depressing.
I like the cheat, heart
So Itake it you don't my receipe for the C H E _ T...*gets smacked by the cheat*..which of course is The Chekt. xd  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games