Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:04 pm
"Geez, Just admit it, You really don't care about this, You just want to see Vergil," Then Dante sighed. "I'll deal with this," Sparda sighed. " Then take the force edge," Dante sighed then grabbed the blade and, handed Rebellion back to him. "This is only because, I might need it," He then returned to Yami. "Hey, Yami"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:25 am
"Yes, Dante?" Yami asked, picking up Poki again, she pushed up her glasses a bit, Yukari woke up from her nap, and yawned, she walked to Yami.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:28 am
"Do you want to stay here? It's safe even though it's only filled with women and, an old geezer," Dante could then hear Sparda growl at him. "Anways, I'll be right back, I gotta see if I can take care of anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:27 pm
Aneesha hissed. "That's not true. Sure, I'd love to see him again, but I figure that we'd kinda need him on our side since we have a hoard of demonic figures wanting all of us dead, including your twin. Now, you can't tell me that you don't miss him... But you're right, this isn't about that. I do care for this, and that's why I need to help you defeat them. If Dracula is there, it's my fight. I've been trying to take him down for ages." She sighed. "Listen, before we go kill the assholes, lets think of a plan... Just in case we go into it blindly and suddenly die..." Her eyes narrowed, and she heard Sparda growl.
"Sparda, don't you agree? Dante... We all need to stick together, please." The last thing she wanted was for anyone to get hurt, especially Dante, Zira or Yami. Sparda could take care of himself, and she knew the others could too, but the fact that Argosax may have teamed up with her worst nightmare, and many other demons made things worse, and the odds were stacked against them. It didn't take a genius to work that out...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:25 am
"Fine, I'll stay," Dante then sighed, "Whatever, I'm still the type to work alone," Dante sighed then sat down on a dining room chair. "So what, Vergil isn't here what now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:34 am
Yukari suddenly hissed "Yukari...?" Yami said as she looks at her, she knelt down to calm Yukari, the black cat felt such a powerful aura that it scratched Yami's hand "ouch..." she said. Then Yukari ran off, Yami then stood up to followed Yukari  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:33 pm
She sighed. "Fair enough Dante. We have to plan, but first, I say we inform the others. I'm normally work alone, but for this, I'd hate to admit it but even I think we need to stick together."

-Enter Vergil-

He walked amongst the midst of the demonic part of the human realm. The demons that surrounded him were just as pathetic as the mortals in the foresaken world he was born in. His brother may have chosen the way of the humans, but Vergil only thought this confirmed that he was the true heir to their father's power. Being under Mundus's control made him weary, and he became more defensive in this sense. Rumor had it that Argosax had returned, but he doubted it, or else wouldn't he have been targeted yet? Suddenly, the demon appeared before him.
"So... The fun begins..." Vergil put a hand on the steath of his katana, ready to attack.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:28 am
Dante raised the force edge up in the air. The light gleamed down it and, a shine hit his face. The blade had tremedous aura but with a weak owner it was useless. Dante remembered this blade. Vergil would kill for it if he had the chance. Vergil knew the force edge had to choose between the sons.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:49 am
Aneesha gazed into thin air... Wondering what to do. What to do? She didn't have that answer... Not now anyways...

Argosax merely laughed. "Foolish Son of Sparda. I don't intend on defeating you, just yet... I have my eyes focussed on other 'gems'..."
Vergil narrowed his eyes, and gave him the coldest stare. "What 'gems' are you on about?"
Argosax chuckled. "I'm sure you're familiar with some of these people... Zira, Yami, your lovely twin brother, Dante, and then there's Aneesha."
His eyes suddenly widened. Dante? Aneesha? He knew of Yami, since his family had ties with her, but as for Zira, he disliked her a lot... They just didn't get along. Growling, he glared at the demonic figure. Then, another figure appeared. His hair was a long lustrous black, and his complextion was as pale as snow itself. His eyes were luring, with some aura of evil... Pure evil... He was strong, and Vergil could tell that. The strange figure turned to Argosax. "Do you remember the agreement? Get Aneesha, and then you can have Dante, Zira and Yami all to yourself... Vergil included too." He talked with such superiority, and took no notice of Vergil, whom was standing there and becoming very impatient.
"Argosax. You're a fool not to fight me..."
The man disappeared, and Argosax turned his attention back to Vergil. "Hmm... I'll deal with you later. For now, call this, a parting gift. Maybe we'll fight in the next life..." Argosax too disappeared before Vergil could even flinch, and left behind an army of demons.
Vergil smirked. "Fine. But I won't be joining you there... We'll fight in this life. Not the next."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:20 am
By the time Yami caught up with Yukari, a strong force pushed her away, making her loose her glasses, by the time she opened her eyes she noticed that her glasses were gone, a man wearing all black came, his hair was short and it was as red as blood, part of his hair covered his left eye "Well...well...well...if it isn't the daughter of the greatest assassin in the world..." he said, having an evil look on his face. Hearing that voice made Yami's blood boil, she looked everywhere for her glasses but she couldn't find it, the man grinned "looking for this?" he said holding up Yami's glasses, she glared at him, cursing mentally.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:23 am
Dante decided to get as drunk as possible. He had nothing better too do, He then moved down to the cellar and, drank his heart out. "No, Still sober," Dante felt an energy unlike the others then back upstairs. "Hey, yami, Where are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:32 am
As Aneesha was left alone since Dante decided to go through her stash of drinks, she went to see Yami and Zira. Zira was still there, but Yami was no where to be seen. She told Zira to stay where she was and went to search the house for Yami. Suddenly, a familiar aura came into presence... Oh no... It was Dracula. How did he get into the house? She sensed another being with him; it was Yami. She was in grave danger. Aneesha then rushed to them, preparing herself for battle as she did so.

The hoard of demons were gone within an instant. Vergil was fast at defeating them; looked like he'd face Argosax sooner than he thought. Now, he had to find Dante and the others. he hadn't seen Aneesha for years, and part of him yearned to see her once more... He also wanted to see Dante, then after this whole fiasco, he would engage in battle with him. Force Edge was his right of birth, not Dante's... Or so he felt. He set off in search for the four, but with know knowledge of their whereabouts...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:19 am
Dante sighed. He then aimed ebony straight at the intruder. "Wrong House buddy," Dante grinned. So your her problem?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:50 am
Aneesha then came face to face with the same beast who had been after her for many years... "Aaah dear Aneesha..." He ignored Dante, pushed Yami to the side quite violently, and attempted to put a hand on her shoulder. Aneesha snapped back instantly.
"Don't touch me you freak." She held her katana out, ready for battle. "I don't know how you got here, but you don't belong here... Now leave..."
Dracula laughed. "Ha... You think you can get rid of me? You've tried and failed, my darling... You will be mine..."
She hissed at him, and pointed the sword at his neck. "Leave. I won't tell you a third time."
Narrowing his eyes, he frowned. "Fine then... But I'll be back..." With that, he vanished into thin air, leaving the three bedazzled. Aneesha went to aid Yami, and gave her back her glasses. "Here you go. I'm sorry about him... He's my problem, and now, he wants to get every one of you... I feel... Horrible..."

He trusted his instincts and concentrated on sensing his brother's aura; he wasn't familiar with Aneesha's since it had been a very long time... He must have been somewhere. Luckily, Vergil wasn't stupid, and followed the trail of the mysterious man's aura. This lead him to a large mansion, quite gothic, yet modern... He could tell; Dante was inside. Four others were with him... Four? Who else was there? He concentrated more, and gasped as he felt such a strong aura... So close to home... Father?  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:25 pm
Sparda and, Dante soon joined their weapons also ready to cut Dracula into pieces, Dante sighed. "Your making a big mistake," Then Sparda felt the need to say something. "Your foolishness will lead you to your demise," Right before he vanished, "This is odd, Who comes to deliver a threat?" Sparda looked around. "His aura sunk below the surface into the netherworld." Sparda then prepared himself some tea. "What a fool?" Then he sensed an aura and, continued to drink tea.

Dante sighed. He looked around unamused. "I guess he decided to join the party," Then grinned from ear to ear. "Always arriving late as usual, Eh Vergil?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff