Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Rynith's Teepee (Malis Vitterfolk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:59 am
Old patterns, new interests - Rasui and Luca

Talencia
User Image

Luca stretched her legs, easing into a smooth long trot that carried her easily across the rolling meadows. Fall had set in, turning the grasses a golden yellow. The scattered trees were beginning to show their brilliant autumn colors, and the air was brisk and smelled of change.

Change indeed was happening. It had been a long time since Luca had been out on the prowl. Oh, she wasn't exactly looking for a random stallion. But she had stayed put in one place for an extended amount of time, caring for her beloved children. Oh how she loved being a mother! She had found it quite as satisfying as other dalliances. A small smile of sheer contentment crossed her face, recalling both Guilian's loving as well as their children. Leon and Amary had both grown to be wonderful adults.

As such, however, they no longer needed her at 'home'. Leon had certainly not wanted her to go, which is why she hadn't told him she was going. She simply left one morning, leaving him to his own devices. He might not have much confidence in himself, but she was sure he'd be just fine. He had a very intelligent head on his shoulders, and a sweet nature. Besides, his sister was sure to look out for him. Those two were astonishingly close, rivaling many mated relationships she'd seen.

So here she was now, far from that home that was now Leon's rather than hers. It was time to experience life as just Luca again. Her eyes scanned the area. Well... so maybe she was indeed on the prowl!

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rasui was enjoying the colours of autumn. While he much preferred the spring time with it's multitudes of blues, greens, purples and golds, there was just something special about the reds and oranges. The only downside, he thought, is the dryness. The dreamer turned along the path through the forest and entered the wide, open meadows. The lush green grass of early summer had faded to a crisper golden yellow, Rasui wrinkled his nose for a moment as he remembered the tasty new shoots that had all but gone by now. They would come again next year, and he momentarily wished for that day to come closer. For now, however, he would enjoy what was left of the warm sun before the seasons turned to winter. He wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings other than to make sure he didn't fall on his head from a misstep or a rabbit hole. His thoughts were mainly turned inwards, mind flying elsewhere for the moment.

Talencia
"Why, hello there handsome." She drawled just faintly as she greeted the other soquili. She'd spotted him a ways away, a delightful splash of color against a dying landscape. She was approaching him at a lazy trot. Somehow this mare could make any pace look beautiful. She arched her neck and lowered her lashes, curled mane bouncing appealing around her face. Her striped legs swished rhythmically through the grass and her tail danced in time behind her. "I was just thinking that some company would be welcome, and look what has come to grant my wish!" She slowed to a naturally sensual walk and graced him with a smile. "Greetings, stranger." Her voice was warm and low, not lacking in sincerity. Focused on pleasure she might be, but for Luca is was all genuine passion.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Greetings, and how are you this fine day?" The purple stallion smiled kindly at the mare that seemed to match him in colour and vibrancy. His dreamy voice was soft and soothing, almost sounding like he was about to slip into a distant thought. "I am glad I have a chance to grant your wish, a little company is always something to look forward to on a bright autumn afternoon." Rasui continued forward until he stood alongside the violet mare, his eye glancing over her beautiful features before staring into her eyes. "I can not think of a more perfect mare to enjoy a little verbal banter. My name is Rasui, I am a stranger no longer. And what call I call you, other than beautiful maiden?""

Talencia
"Why, aren't you a smooth tongued devil?" Her grin of delight showed this to be quite a compliment. "I am very pleased to make your acquaintance, Rasui. I am Luca." She dipped a shoulder and arched her neck in a half-bow, letting her curled mane fall fetchingly across her face and neck. She smiled up at him from between the strands of her forelock, lovely eyes glittering in the autumn sunlight. "Care to walk with me, now that we are no longer strange and unknown?" Her smile gave a mischievious twist and she rose from her bow to begin sashaying in a random direction.

My, it did feel good to be out and about again! And to be flirting again! It gave her a flush of warmth and excitement, making her heart beat faster and making her feel more alive again. Parenting was good for the soul, touching to the heart. But she needed a bit of fun now and again too, to say the least! She cast a sidelong look at the lovely stallion and nickered softly. "So tell me about yourself, honey."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well, Luca, I suggest that you have a fine idea and such an idea must be played upon, don't you think?" Rasui grinned as he warmed up to the idea of enjoying the company of such a fitting partner. "If I may be bold, I would imagine that if others did see us together they would think us quite an item. We are both very close in the terms of complimentary colour arrangements. How about I show you one of the more secluded paths that have the most spectacularly magnificent views." He eyes her for a moment before showing the way. "Though I have to admit, you are most breathtaking yourself, the view I have along side me could easily rival the views I'll be taking you to see." He neatly side-stepped the question for the moment so that he would have time to come up with a grand answer.

Talencia
"Why, so we are!" She fluttered her eyelashes in artful innocence. What a lovely happenstance, don't you think?" She swished her tail against her hindquarters, the silken strands making a soft shusshing sound that the mare managed to convey as very alluring. She let his compliment wash over her, and gave him a slow and almost promising smile. "By all means, lead on, handsome." She moved next to him at a slow, unhurried pace, each step not quite a mince but placed with graceful purpose. She was the embodiment of sensual loveliness, and she knew it. It echoed in her every movement, and glimmered in her warm and amused gaze. It trilled on her words and floated on her breath. Luca was in her prime, and was loving every minute of it.

"Secluded parts are my favorite things." A soft nicker of laughter and a sideways flick of her ears indicated she wasn't just talking about paths. "But I believe you were going to tell me about yourself, weren't you?" She again fluttered her lashes, but this time with a wicked grin. "You wouldn't deny the wishes of a lovely lady, now would you?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Indubitably," Rasui glanced along side her and gave a warm smile. He admired her form as she came close, almost gliding with every hoof-step. He could tell she was flirting but didn't mind and flirted back, enjoying the freedom of two adults reveling in each other's presence with out a care for the consequences. The purple stallion gave a small nodding bow and moved a little so she could take her place by his side. "Right this way M'lady," he said with a twinkle in his eye, "Right this way to sights unsung, passages untold and pleasures out-numbered." He attempted a small wink with the last bit and then started walking towards the path he had singled out.

"How can I deny the wishes of such a beautiful creature that seems to have captured my attention for so long? Well I could but then such a lady would probably be distraught, or at least a little hurt..." Rasui joked his ears flicking to the side as he tried to keep a straight face. "Fine M'lady, but you drug it out of me and you must promise to return the favor in kind. My story is not as eventful as I may have liked, I have been here for quite some time now. Old enough to know what my legs were, young enough that they still seemed to get in the way." That purple stallion chuckled before continuing. "I have explored a large area close to my home, one of such areas we will be visiting, and live with a few other beautiful mares and other oddities but I'm sure you wouldn't want to know about them."

Talencia
She found him a very pleasing companion, with his smooth tongue and his solicitous ways. For a long time they meandered along pathways, pausing to admire the views. She told him of her own children, whom she was very proud of, and about her trouble with squirrels. The evening ended most pleasantly with the two of them curled in a warm, comfortable glen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the following days, she kept close to this stallion's lands, taking more walks, sharing more stories of their lives, and remaining close in all ways. Thus it didn't overly surprise her when she'd realized her belly was swelling. The very idea of having more foals made her glow with happiness. She couldn't say exactly why, but motherhood agreed with the promiscuous and spunky mare.

She found him grazing on a brilliant morning. She had taken pains to be sure she looked her best, her hair silken and smooth in its curls, her purple hide gleaming. Sauntering closer, she gave a low wicker of sensual greeting to her lover. Gracefully she trotted to his side and nuzzled him under his jaw, sidling to put her body alongside his. "Good morning, silver-tongue." She smiled at him through her draping forelock, never taking it for granted that he'd find her appealing. She'd vowed to take good care of herself, and to always be at her best. It seemed the wisest thing, when she lived the life she did. "Enjoying some time to yourself? I wouldn't be interrupting you, now would I?" Her tone was playful, clearly indicating she seriously doubted he'd think her an intrusion.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:12 am
Bubbly - Cadence and Meena

mint `tea
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was beautiful fall day in their own little world. Cadance, a brightly colored and decorated stallion, galloped cheerfully, a little umph in his stride. He was in a magical and wonderful mood at the time and it would probably last him all day. Like most times, Cadance was cheerful, so full of engergy.

The flowered stallion's pace took him along the side of the riverside. His hooves dug into the ground, causing him to come to a quick halt as his gaze was caught on the water. The fish...they were swimming in circles. Cadance had never seen the fish do this before, but it was new experience, something new to learn! And because of that...he was glad.

It was in his nature to explore, to see things that no one else has seen and to do with a smile and still have energy after that to go out and do it again! Though, because of that...it often caused him to get a few scratches along the way because of his youthfulness and recklessness. A small price to pay to see the unexpected.

Sayuri_Nitta
User Image

Meena chewed the end of a mane braid thoughtfully, then let it go with a 'ptoeey' noise, yawning in the autumn sun. She was bored..bored, bored, and oh, did she mention bored? She clipped slowly along, her tail flicking occasionally as the tried to keep it out of the larger muddy areas.

Along with being bored, she was feeling lonely. She'd not seen hide nor hair of any of her family members, nor anything of Demon, and that hurt her more than anything. So she wasnt in the best mood that day, as she approached the opposite bank of the river from Cadence.

The reflection in the water caught her eye first, and she flicked her gaze across the river, her head canted to one side as she appraised the..well she assumed he was a stallion but he certainly did like to adorn himself with flora!
She stood watching him in silence.

mint `tea
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cadance continued to stare blankly at the fish swimming in their pattern before he was pulled out of his trance by a reflection on the water. Instantly his head looked up and a large smile grew on his lips.

The stallions trotted backwards much like a foal would do and nickered happily. "Why hell there!" He called to his new friend. Yes, friend. Everyone was his friend instantly unless proven otherwise. His eyes shone brightly; this was wonderful! Much, MUCH better then watching those fish. They weren't even that interesting to begin with...

Sayuri_Nitta
'And hello to you,' Meena replied, her nose wrinkled in amusement. He was so..feminine she thought to herself, and had to strive for a moment not to laugh out loud.

She leaned, peering into the water that had moments ago so fascinated the stallion and raised a brow.
'Do you often watch fish?' she asked outright, her gaze moving back to Cadance.

mint `tea
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Mm, not very often, but it was the most exciting thing that was going on until you showed up." Cadance spoke softly with a smile on his face. She had a very interesting coloring on her..it was more...natural. Unlike his coat..red and stripes, but he had to admit...He made his coloring look good.

"My name's Cadance, at your service."

Sayuri_Nitta
'Likewise, I wasn't doing anything terribly exciting. Lost in my own slightly depressing thoughts.' Meena admitted with a half-smile.

'Cadance huh? Exotic name, I think it suits you.' she replied. Was it a compliment? It was truthful; she'd grown up amongst natural coloured Soquili's and rarely saw anything quite so interesting looking as the stallion in front of her.
'Meena, at yours too I guess.' she flicked a look at the blooms that adorned him again.
'Do you find those attract bugs or what?'

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:34 pm
Knight in shining armor - Rasui and Adaya

Thamin
User Image

Adaya followed the bank of the river even though she knew it to be a bad idea. You could always find someone by the river for everyone needed a drink at one point or another. Adaya's blue-white mane wiped around her neck as the autumn winds picked up for a brief second. It was starting to get colder as winter drew nearer. Soon, Adaya would have to start looking for shelter.

Deciding it would be best to start looking for a good food source and then basing a home off of that, Adaya thought it would be best to cross the river and explore unfamiliar territory. Adaya followed the river until she found a shallow spot she could cross and made her way carefully across. She wasn’t careful enough. As she stepped out onto the bank her hind hoof slipped on a slick rock, her backside crashing into the water. Cursing herself she regained her footing and climbed up onto the bank.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rasui had spent the morning mooching around his favorite willowtree before deciding he was hungry enough to start heading towards home. The river posed a bit of a problem when he reached it for the sheer fact that the icy cold water was terribly terribly wet and he had only just taken a proper wash the other day at Rynth's decision. Wrinkling his nose in disgust he started to pick his way across before suddenly hearing a spaloosh! followed by what sounded like garbled anger. Well what else was he suppose to do? Rasui decided to discover the source of the sound and hopefully lend a hand to someone in need.

It was then he saw in the distance, a pretty blue mare pick her self up from the river, her tail in quite disarray. Quickening up his pace he cantered over there in hopes that maybe he could do something and yet also realizing he had no way to dry her. In this colder weather it would not be good to stand around in the cold air. He kept his eye out for any large leaves on his way over to her, spotting and pruning a few before he finally halted in front of her. Large green leaves in his moush he attempted to mumble around them, " 'ello 'ave commn t' hlp..."

Thamin
Adaya shook her haunches and slung some water off her braided tail as the Stallion came up to her. "Great, a witness to my 'gracefulness'." He was handsome, Adaya had to give him that, but so far that she could tell that was all. He mumbled something, the large leaves in his mouth messing up his speech; all she could get from what he said was 'Hello'.

"Hello... You might want to finish your meal before you try to speak." She shook each of her hind legs to get more water off of them. "What do you want anyway?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shaking his head, he tried to explain himself and the large leaves that were stuffed into his mouth. "No... am they... frrrr t' weh... dry... bgr" He spat out the leaves and shook his head, trying to rid the odd taste in his mouth. He eyes the leaves for a moment worried he had picked up something else along with the large fronds. "They are for to help dry your tail, I am sure the cold wind wouldn't feel too good on wet fur." He made a small grimace, "I know all do well unfortunately. Here, let me help." Picking up one of the leaves once more he started to move towards her so he could dry her fur, pausing before he got there in case she'd feel differently. The leaf was large enough that it would get most of the water off and help the fur dry a little better.

Thamin
Adaya stared at the stallion for a moment sizing him. He didn’t look too smart, but also not dumb enough to be of no use at all. Adaya thought for a moment longer. 'Maybe I can use him...'

Adaya gave a nod of approval to the stallion so he could dry her off. She at least wouldn’t have to do that herself. "Oh," Adaya said, this time her tone as sweet as honey as she spoke to the Stallion. "My name is Adaya."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At her ok, Rasui started to dry Adaya with the large rhubarb leaves. He was careful to dry her tail and attempt to get a few mud clots out of the braids. There was nothing he liked better than to help someone in need and the purple stallion started to hum a little as he worked. After he did all he could have to help dry her fur, Rasui took a step back to admire his work. "There you go, that is probably much better. Wet fur is never fun when it's this cold and breezy." He smiled and tossed the now used leaves into a near by bush where they would provide food for some critter. At her introduction he blushed a little and felt embarrassed. Here he was, carrying on a conversation and he hadn't even told her his name. "I'm Rasui, it is a pleasure to meet you, Adaya. Your name is as beautiful as your visage."

Thamin
"Rasui..." Adaya paused a moment, scrutinizing the name for a moment as she gave the stud a warm smile. It was an odd name in her mind, but it wasn’t hard to pronounce and was therefore a good name. "Your name is quite pleasant as well; though I am not quite sure my name and visage are beautiful." She lowered her head slightly and blushed with false modesty.

Keeping her gaze low, unable to look Rasui in the eyes due to her 'embarrassment', Adaya whispered. "You are truly a gentleman. I'm not sure anyone else would rush so eagerly to the aid of a random stranger. Thanks to you I won’t have to wait for hours to dry in the cold wind." Adaya raised her eyes slightly, just enough to meet the gaze of Rasui and gave a meek smile, all the while thinking in the back of her mind. 'At least I didn’t have to dry myself off. He may be useful later on though. Maybe I should keep him around.'

Adaya paused for a moment. "So, where might you have been heading?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I am one who loves to help damsels in distress and you definatly fit both criteria." Rasui made a low flowing bow. "I came the moment I heard your call, fair maiden. If there is anything else you may wish of me, please tell." The purple stallion smiled warmly before feaching forward and pulling a water-leaf he had missed from behind her ear. "I believe I have much prettier flowers for you to wear instead of river vines if you wish." At her question he added, "I was on my way to willowGlen, it is where I live. I was hoping to find something to eat but I would very much like to have company if you would like to come too."

Thamin
'Wow!' Adaya thought to herself. 'If I keep this up I could probably get a place to stay and food...'

Adaya batted her dark blue lashes at Rasui. "Oh, I don’t know. I wouldn’t want to impose on you or anything." She flicked her tail lightly. "But it's the least I can do for the one that rescued me. I will go with you." Adaya paused for a moment. "Would you like to get something to eat first? You mentioned that you were looking for food when you came to aid me; it seems only right." Adaya herself was hungry, and although there was grass all around she suspected that this stallion would find something better and less bland.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "That is something that had been on my mind, my Fair Adaya. I know of just the place if you wish to follow. It is just beyond the ridge over yonder and filled with clovers and other sweet grasses." Rasui turned and looked over towards the direction he was talking about. "I am sure you would love to see the area, is it almost as beautiful as you are. You would definitely not be imposing upon me, I would be honored and delighted to accompany you for the rest of the day."

Thamin
"Oh and what a wonderful day it is bound to be," Adaya lied in her soft affectionate voice. She began to take soft steps in the direction Rasui indicated. She was not walking fast or taking long strides; she simply wanted to get away from the river that had caused her to fall. "You seem to know of this area very well. I bet you know where all the beautiful places are around here." Though Adaya knew what she wanted enough to manipulate others to her will she could not help but be swayed by natures beauty -- Dawns light reflection off of fresh fallen snow; the fading colors of the setting sun; it moved her. "I can not wait to see your home Rasui, I bet it is as wonderful and stunning as you are." Adaya paused for a moment. "Shall we go?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rasui felt his chest swell at her compliment. It was one thing to be told that he was good looking but quite another to be compared to the beauty of nature which he had always held in the highest regard. The only think he thought more beautiful was the shape of a mares body, the one thing that he could never say no to. "Yes, let's go. It shouldn't take long to get there." With a smile he started down the path, a definite spring in his step. He couldn't wait to show her the forest and the glade. But first it would be the search for food that was the priority. "What kind of places do you like to see? I am partial to forests but some of the views from the mountain sides are just spectacular."

Thamin
"I have never been to the mountains, so I can not agree that the sights there are beautiful. I will however take your word for it." Adaya replied, her icy emotional shield giving way somewhat as they began to discuss something she enjoyed. "I have to say though that my favorite sights are those of the suns golden rays peeking over the tree tops in winter to glisten off of the rippling surface of a partially frozen spring. Or to watch the suns rays dance majestically on the ground as it shines through the dense tree branches of the forest." Adaya paused for a moment, forgetting that in truth she did not consider this stallion to be a friend yet and should not be telling him the truth about things she liked.

"Though one place I would love to see one day is the Sea. I have heard it is a sight to see." Adaya's ears perked up as she excitedly asked, "Have you ever seen the sea?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well then, I have just the place for you to see." Rasui thought about the views from one of the mountain paths near by. It would be a bit of a walk, mostly uphill but worth it. The purple stallion smiled as he thought about her reaction to the sights of the ocean glinting in the distance. Belatedly he realized it was a little on the cloudy side but by the time they got there, he hoped that it would be clear. Pausing along the path they were on he looked towards the offshoot that lead to the meadows. "I have been lucky enough to see the sea, if from a distance. If you so desired, we could eat first and then I could show you something or we could forgo the feast for a bit and see the sights as I do believe there is another patch of the sweet grasses close to our potential destination." Rasui tilted his head to the side, curious to know which she would prefer.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:38 pm
Flutters of a feather - Dayunsi and Gaia

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The storm had passed over through the night, large droplets washing everything clean until it had that fresh scent upon the world. The herd had survived unscathed and Immi had just split to check on her garden. After making sure things were ok in his small area, Dayunsi decided to make the rounds and check up on a few other favorite spots. A little while later he mentally took a note on what branches had broken and which paths needed to be cleared out. He would get one of the others to show the two-legger what needed to be tended too. Sighing slightly, the fluttercorn flew towards his favorite willowtree. He hoped it had fared well and tried to capture a glimpse of it as he darted too and fro through the long grasses.

Shariea
Gaia: The sunlight passed warmly over her chocolate coat in soothing dappled rays through the thick canopy of leaves above her. Thought winters chill was nipping on the wind the sun still warmed her as it moved through the clouds on its way through the sky. She moved slowly through the forest path, traveling in no particular direction and with no particular destination on her mind.

Her thick matte of green hair was a mass of leaves and flowers that had gathered in her locks through her travels, yet despite its weight she moved gracefully through the underbrush. Humming a soft tune to herself she bent her neck low, leaning down to smell a flower that was just waking up to the sunlight. Dew lightly beaded against its surface and twinkled in the light. "So beautiful." she mused to herself.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dayunsi sensed her before he even spotted her. The odd sense of deja-vu as he flitted back and forth was hard to shake so it wasn't too much of a surprise when he came up on her along the edge of the forest. Slowing down to get a better look, it was like he was looking upon a lighter , more delicate version of himself. Except, to him, she was a large as Immi. It wasn't until he got a little closer that he realized she did not have any wings. Not that it mattered, he was still curious that there could be one just like him. His mind wandered as he was suddenly reminded of the troll saying the same thing and yet finding another of her kind and... he blushed slightly as he remembered the outcome of those meetings. Still, Tai'jin was an interesting young filly if a little rough around the edges. He shook his head slightly to get back onto the original train of thought and darted forward deciding to alight just in front of her and yet making sure she'd see him and not step on him.

Shariea
Gaia heard the buzz of wings, yet she contibuted it to the incects that flitted around the meadow, landing on the plants that she was herself smelling and enjoying. When at last he came around in front of her and it dawned on her that it was not a little butterfly or dragonfly she was slightly taken aback.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, though her voice bore no tremor of fright from her voice, more of intrest mixed with a startled moment that had now passed. Her face cracked into the natural smile that so often graced her features. "Why hello there." she said after a moments pause. " Im sorry I didnt see you before." she looked at him, noting how similar he resembled her self, and most odd of all was that he was so much smaller than her. She was a small mare, and was used to looking up at stallions. It was very odd to now be looking down on one.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Belatedly he realized that being a little large might have been a better idea. Dayunsi considered changing side for a few moments before deciding against it... at least until introductions were made. Encouraged by the friendly greeting, the flutter extended his own "Welcome, It is a pleasure to meet you. How are you this fine morning? Did you fare well during the storm of last night?" It was intriguing to him that such a similar and yet different mare was standing before him. While their hair had the same matted, messy look, his was shades of green all the way through while hers seemed to have browner tips. His fur was a richer loam-brown but she seemed to have curlier forelocks. The larger differences was that she was a normal mare while he was a halfbreed and yet they still seemed to both have an affinity with the world around them. He itched to ask her different questions about gardening and gathering plants but stayed quiet for the moment.

Shariea
Gaia let out a crisp bell like laugh as it seemed to her the little fluttercorn before her almost exploded with questions. He was nothing if not polite but she had a feeling he had more to ask, somthing about him just screamed of pent up energy and curiosity.

"Oh I am doing quite fine, Thank you." she replied kindly to him. "And how are you doing kind sir?" she asked in turn. "I found the storm last night to be most refreshing, the first of many that will pass this winder season, and not by far the worst we shall see." she said, and added almost as an after thought. "My name is Gaia, May I inquire as to what yours might be?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I was on my way to check up on my favorite willow tree but it can wait for the moment. The rest of the forest where we live survived fine too. As for myself, I am doing well, it isn't often I get to meet my counterpart." He listened to her thoughts upon the storm and reflected upon them. She was right, even if the storm had been a little hard, it was much better then for there to be no storm at all. Very little of the flora would survive such harsh dryness and he doubted that browned grass would taste very good.

"My name is Dayunsi, I live around in the flower gardens of Immi. She sometimes get's the two-legger to come in and prune but the garden is usually her own." He trotted backwards a few steps. "May I ask a favor, may to close your eyes just for a short moment please?"

Shariea
Gaia nodded softly, her hair rustlling softly like the wind through the leaves of the canopy high above them. The leaves and vines in her hair where alive and flexable, lightly speaking with a soft woosh as she moved. "Oh well that sounds like a lovely place to live. Wild flowers, while beautiful can get out of control very fast. Gardens are a great place to tend to them and keep them under a keen eye, and all the while help them florish." She nodded again, and with out even laying on eye on the garden he spoke of she knew it must be a beautiful place.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Dayunsi." she said, her gem green eyes glittering with mirth as she chatted with him. He really was an agreeable sort of fellow. " A favor?" she asked and lightly tilted her head to the side. "to close my eyes?" she thought this an odd sort a favor but she did comply, shutting her eyes to the world while she waited.

Amirynth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dayunsi wasn't too fond of shifting sizes in front of others. Quickly as he could he grew to be about the size of a foal and then took a few more steps back as he now took up a lot more space. "Ok, you can open your eyes now." He smiled and made a small bow. "Thank you so much, it's a little awkward to watch sometimes." The fluttercorn's winds didn't really stop moving so a small breeze swirled around them every time he moved. He threw his head back to try and get the long lanks of hair from his face. The vines and flowers entwined into his hair didn't do too much in keeping his hair in place, their living strands moving as he did. "It is much easier to chat when sizes are a little more closer don't you think?"

Shariea
Gaia opened her eyes as he began to speak again and blinked softly as she realised that the flutter before her, was not well....as small anymore. She smiled at him and dipped her head in a bow. "I can understand that, At least you have the ability to be big and small when you so choose." she said.

Though she was still looking down upon him, almost as she would look upon a child, the size difference was not a great as it had been a moment again. She watched his hair and a light chuckle escaped her, yes his hair was rather like hers, a seething mass that seemed to take in the flora around it, not that she minded. Hair has a mind of its own sometimes.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I cannot change sizes as fast or as nimble as a true flutter but I can change at least a little. That is why I only changed to this size rather then the highest I can go; it would take too long. I do prefer smaller sizes though, even if there are more dangers when you are smaller." He reflected on an incident that had happened a while ago, he was still not quite sure he'd like to go to an open space without having someone along with him. The fluttercorn could tell she was watching his hair which brought his attention to her own. "You have a delightful mane, I especially like the blossoms near your ear. Would you happen to know what it is called?" Dayunsi was always interested in the flora of the area so he could find it and add it to the garden.

Shariea
Gaia nodded softly, and could understand the advantages of being so small. If one liked the way there where smaller it was better for them to stay that way and enjoy themselves than to be large and unhappy. That is when one had a choice about their size. "well there was not a need to come larger at my expense if it makes you uncomfortable." she said, feeling a slight pang of guilt.

As the converstation shifted to her hair she moved her eyes from looking at him to a side ways glance at the blossoms that had carefully been tucked behind her ear. "Oh they are lovely arn't they? I do not know their name, but I did find them a little ways down the forest path there." she said looking back over her shoulder at the way she had come.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I prefer to converse while looking eye to eye... well as best as I can." Dayunsi chuckled slightly before adding, "It is sometimes hard to keep a conversation going when you have to look out for hazards on the way. That and I'd have to keep to the air to stay at any decent level for chatting. This size happens to be a happy medium so don't worry too much about it." At the mention of the flower's location, the fluttercorn was curious enough to almost suggest then and there that going to find it would be a very interesting thing to do. He let that impulse float away for the moment and would catch it again it a little while. "They are most beautiful and complement your own beauty perfectly. You definitely have a good choice in colour and pattern and the butterflies ae a nice touch." He smiled as one came close to him. "I recognize a few that come to visit me but I think it might be a little disconcerting to them as I can change to their size." He chuckled with a small flutter of his own wings.

Shariea
Gaia nodded quietly as she listened and thought back to how small he had been just a moment ago. Yes becoming larger would help in many ways, and now he was large enough that she could more clearly see him. She wondered what the world looked like to him when he was small. Perhaps one day she would have to ask him at great length how things looked when he was small, my wouldnt the flowers just shimmer! Oh and what a wonder it would be to crawl inside one? Inhale the pure scent, maybe make one your home for a little while.

She blinked and brought herself back from her daydream, smiling softly at him. At his complament a pale blush rose to her cheeks. "You think so?" she said looking up at the delicate petals of the flower tucked neatly within the vines and forest green locks of her hair. "Why thank you. That is quite the complament." she looked back at him and grinned. "The butterflies only follow me because of the flowers I think." she said as an after thought, watching a blue winged butterfly slowly flit towards him for a closer inspection of ther flowers in his mane that had suddenly, to it, just appeared from thin air.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh yes definitely!" Dayunsi's true passion was flowers, something that was evident in his look. He tried to learn anything and everything he could about the small blooms and the larger ones. He did have his favorites but then again, who didn't. "Your welcome, though I'd not say it unless it was true." The fluttercorn smiled and added, "Who wouldn't want to follow someone like you." He couldn't help it, she was very beautiful in his own eyes and, even though his heart had been claimed by another, he still had the same weaknesses for the flowers as ever. One of the butterflies who came to investigate settled on his nose, tickling it. Dayunsi fought the urge to sneeze, it would be very undignified in this moment of the conversation, he probably had a very funny expression on his face though...

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:41 pm
Flutters of a feather - Dayunsi and Gaia (part two)

Shariea
Gaia chuckled softly, his words where very sweet and kind and she took them to heart. The stallion was very much the gentleman and she thought she could see the makings of a true friend. She smiled at him kindly and dipped her head so he could seem some of the other flowers that adorned her hair. She was constantly changing them out, sometimes they would wilt and she would have to get another, but the ones she really liked seemed to always stay. "Your words are very kind Dayunsi and I will remember that always. I have gathered quite a collection in my travels." she said.

And it was true! She had wild roses, little lillies, trilliums and scores of others. Each had its own beauty and story. "hehe.." she tried not to laugh at the expression on his face, but rather the fact that the butterfly had taken to landing on his nose.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He managed to get the tickle to calm down without too much stress. At her giggle, he felt a little better that he hadn't made a major social blunder. The butterfly decided it didn't like his nose and took off, much to Dayunsi's relief. He smiled at her statement before making a small bow that echoed her own. "Why thank you, You are very kind also, it is pleasing to chat with you, especially about the flora of the area." He paused for a moment before coming to a decision. "My glade is not too far away if you wanted to see it? Maybe you could find a few new blossoms for your hair." His own flowers, for the most part, actually grew within his locks. He had chosen them for that purpose, even if it meant that sometimes it seemed like his hair more closely resembled dreads that loose flowing waves. The few that did need to be replaced on occasion came from the glade the fluttercorn so carefully cultivated.

Shariea
Gaia's face seemed to come alight at his invitation. She smiled widly and nodded her head, causing of few locks to slip over her shoulder to dangle against her neck. "I would love to. I bet the flowers you care for are the best in the entire forest. Healthy and well groomed with your expert care." she said.

Her mind ran off like a shot, wondering what sorts of flowers he might care for, how many colors and kinds. Just the scent alone of all those wonderful flowers in a sea of green leaves and ivy. She hadnt seen it yet and already she knew she would love it. "Lead the way friend." She said a small giggle edging in on her voice. It was like telling a child they where going to the toy store.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I don't know if they are the best in the entire forest but I do care for them." Dayunsi was caught up in the enthusiasm and he thought about his glade with new eyes. He remembered that while the usually bright summer flowers were sleeping in the ground; there was quite a lot of greenery and the winter flowers were just waking up. He had to pause for a moment to remember the way as usually he zipped directly through the trees.

The fluttercorn gestured towards an opening in the trees with his nose. "The path should lead us right there. Immi and Gallifrey helped me clear it just this autumn. There were fallen leaves making the ground slippery. The Helleborus were just blooming this morning, I'd love to show you them when we get there." He sounded like an excited child as he described what his garden would look like. Starting forward, Dayunsi carefully stepped over a large root and then looked back towards Gaia with a shy smile. He waited until she began walking before moving along the small cleared path.

Shariea
Gaia smiled as she watched his expression come alive as he spoke not only of his garden but his friends that helped him keep it safe and clear. She began walking behind him, carefully walking over the branch that Dayunsi had found difficult to cross over. "I cant wait to see it, I'm sure with your care and the love and care of your friends that help you that it is very beautiful indeed. If not the best, than close to." she grinned as she followed him, zigzagging in between the trees as they walked.

"So how did you come to start a garden in the middle of the forest? Where there flowers starting there that you originally helped and expanded from there?" she asked him, curious of his methods.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dayunsi continued forward thinking back to when he first wandered into the forest and found the glade that Immi had been staying in. He had been so entranced by her beauty and personality that he had decided to stay. Wherever he went, the fluttercorn had found flowers and other growths that looked beautiful to him. It was the moment he had come across the garden-to-be that his heart had stopped beating for a moment. As if the grounds below him had confirmed his choice to stay, the small area had blossomed forth with an abundance of greenery. "There was a few flowers there, mostly the smaller ones like bluebells and ivy on the trunks of the oak trees. I was lucky to have found the perfect spot where a small arm of the brook nearby swung around through it. That has helped it flourish and l can bring in all sorts of flowers and plants in, even the ones that need a lot of water."

Shariea
Gaia smiled as she listened to his tale, her imagination ran a little wild as she pictured the little stallion toating water from the spring for the flowers. She let a little giggle escape her as her imagination ran and she followed behind him. Gradually she could begin to smell the sweet scents of the flowers on the mild breeze that wafted through the forest. Her tail flicked softly as she walked behind him, gathering up a few scatterings of leaves in the thick mass of hair and vines.

"Well Im sure its breath taking. I can already smell some of the flowers, and with out your care it wouldnt be as magical as it is now, im sure. Flowers can grow on their own, but when they have someone to care for them, they flourish and sparkle."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He paused just before the reached the garden and let her enter it first. There were stepping stones all over the place so that he could move about without disturbing the flowers but those were too small for her to use. However, there was a nice array of larger ones that ran through the middle and over the small brook. The ivy wound around the branches and mosses hung from the eves giving it a cool green appearance to the first glance. While there were not too many flowers right now, the verdant greenery showed the promise of a rainbow of blossoms soon. Dayunsi followed Gaia in and took a look around. "Over there are the crocuses, those and the snowdrops and usually the first to show up this early in the season." He pointed in that direction with his nose.

Shariea
Gaia froze as her eyes fell upon the little garden under his care. Even though alot of the flowers wouldnt bloom again until spring she found it utterly astounding. Oh how wonderful would it be to see it in its real glory! She sighed softly and again smelled the soft sweet fragrence of the flowers in the breeze. She smiled as he pointed out each set of flowers, having carefully mapped the lay out in his mind.

Her hoof falls where careful to miss even the slightest hint of a petal or leaf for fear of harming what he kept close to his heart. "this is all simply...amazing." that he cared for it all himself was even more astounding to her. She smiled at him and moved to sniff at one of the snow dropps that was starting to bloom.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The fluttercorn enjoyed seeing her reaction to his home away from home. He moved about the glade with a familiarity born of being there for so long and checked most of the flora in the area. Within a moment of two he had made his rounds after checking on a few carrots and other vegetable types in one corner. "I keep them here so that the rabbits and other critters choose them over the flowers. Dandelions and clovers are one of their favorite foods but carrots they prize even more." Dayunsi nosed a hawthorn bush that was one of the many which enclosed the area and pulled out some white fur. "I think we may have scared one of them when we arrived here."

Shariea
She watched him as he gracefully made his rounds, carefully checking up on his children, his passion. For after all every bloom, every plant he cared for was like a child, or at lest that is how it was in her mind. You made sure it was fed, had water, talked to them and cared for them. One can tell when someone pours there soul into something, and if the flowers in the garden, even now so early in the season where any reflection of Dayunsi's soul, then he was indeed kind and beautiful.

Gaia snapped from her thoughts as she looked over to the small white tuff of fur that he had plucked from the thorns of the hawthorn bush. "Oh my... I hope the poor dear isnt too frightened..." she glanced about the glade for a moment and chuckled. "little one, have a carrot on me for your fright."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dayunsi chuckled at Gaia's reaction before explaining. "I am sure they will be back as soon as they realize we are not wolves or the like. Once the troll's Zayll came up here and they stayed away for a week." The fluttercorn chuckled at the memory. He had been tending a few newer shoots when he spotted the family of rabbits. When the mangy wolf came by to give him a message from Malis they have skittered away so fast that one had gotten caught in the brier. He had to calm it down and free it from the tangle it had gotten itself in. Rabbits were very funny creatures who weren't very bright but he did enjoy their company when they weren't nibbling at his favorite flowers, not that he could ever hurt a flea or try and stop them...

Shariea
Gaia chuckled and nodded. "I suppose so, good of them to flee in case it was a wolf or something. " she turned her attention to the forest behind the protective hawthorn. "Come out come out where ever you are, little one we wont bite." she called to the rabbits in a sing song sort of tone, then chuckled as she realised they probably couldnt understand her and where even more scared now. "oh well, they shall dine on carrots on roots when no eye watches."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The fluttercorn peered around for the tale-tail signs of the rabbits eternal presence with a chuckle. Spotting the hole in the brambles where they had come from, Dayunsi motioned towards it with his nose. "If we are very quiet and patient they may come back. He moved away from the rabbit-hole and towards the other side of the glade. There the brook entered the glade and gave the stallion's garden enough water to flourish. Bending down to take a drink, Dayunsi motioned for her to do the same if she was thirsty. The water was cool and refreshing, the small brook and offshoot of the larger river that ran down from the mountains. It was after a few moments of silence that the brown stallion smiled, a twinkle in his eye. For there, peeking out of the gap in the bramble bush, was a small wiggly nose and a pair of long ears.

Shariea
Gaia smiled as she follow Dayunsi to the stream, touching her muzzle to the ice cold water. While it may have been just a run off of the larger river that ran from the mountains, it store bore the icy chill of the snow caps. She snorted softly and finally drank, the cold water flowing through her and sending a shiver down her spine. Liquid ice flowing through her veins, and nothing could have tasted as crisp or as wonderful in that moment.

Atfer drinking her fill she raised her gaze, turning to look at what had caught Dayunsi's attention. Two little ears popping up from the hole in the ground. First they twitched one way, then the other. The little nose and whiskers followed, the little rabbit had returned.

Gaia caught her breath in her chest and caught the stallions Gaze, she wanted to speak but she didnt want to scare the little one away. She barely breathed, keeping aboslutely still save for the wind that danced through the grove and stired her green locks.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dayunsi could feel the electricity that seemed to run through them as they stood there, trying to be so still that they would be completely un-noticed. He saw the rabbit lean back, rising onto it's hind legs and sniff the air. Quietly it came back down to nose the grass in front of it before jumping straight up in the air and frolicking to the side. In the same moment the rabbit paused, it's little nose wiggling fast. Dayunsi didn't move, wanting this moment to last longer as he watched the bunny at it's dance. The little one's antics made him want to laugh and he slowly counted to ten in hopes that the merriment wouldn't bubble up. The tension in the glade increased with a feeling of expectancy and yet the rabbit dances un-awares.

Shariea
Gaia caught her breath again as she watched the rabbit raise onto his hind legs, it sat there little nose twitching as it surveyed the area for peditors. She tried so very hard not to jump as the rabbit suddenly jumped to the side, dancing as little animals do. She twitched a little but, the tension in the glade rising higher.

She smiled as she watched the rabbit, acting as only it would when no eyes where upon it. A secret rabbit thing that no outsiders where ment to see. Yet both she and the fluttercorn stallion where graced with its dance.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As if a secret word was spoken the rabbit froze and stared at the two soquili. It darted out of the glade causing Dayunsi to sigh, partially in relief of being about to move and partially in sadness to see the bunny go. In the next moment he chuckled and nodded his head slightly. As if the bunny realized it was safe, he was back, and this time there were two others with him. The small family hopped in before all of them stood up on their hind legs and sniffled around. The smallest only did such for a fraction of a second, not worried about the large beings that stood close by. As if their quest was known, the first rabbit moved towards the carrots where he sniffed at them and thumped his back leg. The other two came scrambling over and soon the sound of gnawing filled the silent glade.

Shariea
Gaia exhailed as the rabbit suddenly dashed from the glade as quickly as it had entered. She was said to see it depart, but her lungs where aching from the experience. She smiled at Dayunsi and had been just about to speak when she saw the three rabbits hop back into the glade.

Her mouth promptly shut as she watched the little family, her heart melting at the scene. As they dashed away and the sound of gnawing on the carrots could be heard, she stepped forward every so slowly and whispered into his ear. "This is a wonderful place you have here."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dayunsi watched the rabbits as they gnawed their way through a couple of carrots. It seemed that, after their initial nervousness had worn off, the rabbits cared about what the large horses did about as much as they cared about a large rock. Usually when he saw them he was much smaller and in a tree, so this was a unique perspective for him. There was a feeling of ‘one-ness’ with the earth around them and he felt his breath come slow and deep almost unconsciously. Dayunsi felt her warm breath on his ear and a small tingle ran up and down his back. Keeping his voice low as not to startle the feasting family, the flutter felt a burst of pride for his garden. “I am glad you think so. It is one of my favorite places though I am biased.”
Easing into a more comfortable position, he turned and whispered into Gaia’s ear. “Do you have a special place for yourself? Somewhere you can go to think and enjoy the earths bounty?” The flowery stallion felt a kinship with the earthly mare as they watched the small furry family finish their fill and start to explore the surrounding garden.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:44 pm
As the Sun Rises - Malis and Septimus

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Shells, Ah be hungry..." Malis wandered into the clearing grumbling under her breath. It was early in the morning but the troll had already done her sunrise meditation and now her stomach was rumbling up a storm. Stomping slightly she took a look around at all the soquili present in the large communal meadow and groaned. Why was everyone so dispersed today? The troll didn't feel like eating in a whole bunch of soquili, preferring to eat alone... or at least with only one or two other soquili. Rolling her eyes at the sight the blue filly was about to turn when something shiny caught her eye. "Well ah be, somethin' interesting," she murmured to herself. Trotting over to the glinting object she bent down and examined it, looking firtuatively around in case anyone else had seen it. She spotted a few soquili a little uncomfortable close and tried to think of a way she could pick it up and examine it without attracting any undue attention.

Xaki
"Oh, drat." Septimus had walked into the communal meadow, quite displeased. Where she had been looking for, was not a meadow inhabited by other soquili. Not, not, not! Snorting with a heavy sigh, she turned around to view the meadow, her silver eyes filled with disdain. Something had caught her attention from the corner of her eye however. It wasn't everyday that you saw a suspicious soquili.

"Why, hello there!" She said trotting up."Is there anything I can help you with, in this totally suspicious act? An accomplice of sorts, think of it as you will." Her voice was low, almost a whisper as she approached the soquili from behind. It wouldnt do to speak loudly, as only an idiot would do so.

Amirynth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Well damn... attention had been grabbed. Quickly the troll decided to test the new arrival and looked up suddenly with a hiss. "What ya mean ah be one t' be doin' suspicious acts. It be a crime now t' be eating t' green grass or shouls ah be goin' after t' brown?" She stared at the other mare with bright red eyes, her long tusk gleaming in the sun. The other one had been broken off a long time ago, it's short stub just barely peeking out beyond her lip. Rising to her full hight it was easy to see she was much taller than most soquili. She carefully placed her hoof over the item she had discovered making sure that it couldn't be seen; the troll wasn't ready to share it yet.

Xaki
"Defensive, aren't we?" She said chidingly. "I said nothing of the sorts like that, so don't be jumping to conclusions." She met the other soquili's gaze, before giving her a bemused smile, "and other than that. Why defensive when you obviously have nothing to hide?" She tossed her mane, her silver eyes gleaming from behind a few stands that had gotten loose.

Observing the other mare for the first time, she noticed the odd quirks in the other soquili. No one, she had ever met before had this kind of appearance. It wasn't the prettiest thing in the world, such odd looking hair, and only one mismatching tusk to go along with it. Not to mention her height. "Watch where you step, why dont you? I'd hate to be crushed and die in such an .. public place."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Malis snorted in return, trust her to find a smart-a**. "Anyone would be on t' defensive when chatted like that from t' get go." She rolled her eyes for a moment before peering at her with an odd look. "An ain't it be a little suspicious o' ya t' want t' engage in suspicious activities eh? Don't look that great on ya resume ya know." Where she picked up the turns of phrase she didn't know but this one seemed to fit well. The troll picked up on the last comment before exploding into raucous laughter "Ya t'ink ah be one t' not be lookin' where ah be goin' an step on ya? Lady, ya need t' 'ave a little more faith in t' Malis 'ere." She grinned and regarded the mare, she was a little on the delicate side so she could see why the concern but the thought of it still made her laugh.

Xaki
"Obviously, its better than anything else thats happening here." Septimus said, rolling her eyes good naturedly. That part was true, but she had omitted the fact she was going to die out of boredom if something would not happen soon. "And I dont need a resume. With my looks, how can someone refuse?" She batted her eyelashes in a coy manner, before twirling to show her true assets. "I assure you, I can put up a facade when needed, but I have yet a need for one so far." After all, if there was anybody (stallions in particular though) that didnt like her, well, it was mutual. Who needed those types anyways?

"Faith? In a stranger?" She grinned and gave a small cough before continuing, "Hardly. I'm not so free with my favors, trust and all that. Perhaps, we can arrange for you a way to earn it?" She replied in a sparkling manner reflecting that although this mare didnt have much on the outside, she was delightful on the inside. "Although, I must say you are an interesting female. "

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Malis almost glowered at the blue mare's comments. The audacity! She had commanded the respect and faith where ever she went! The troll shook her head in sorrow, thinking of the life she left. She would never have had to earn such a thing in her home villages. Taking a deep breath she let her ire simmer down to something more manageable before speaking. "Ya looks might be somethin' t' use against t' stallions but t' beauty o' t' moonflower be one t' wilt when it's time be done. I wouldn't trust that card forever." The troll eyed Septimus before taking a few steps forward nonchalantly gazing off into the distance. "Ya seem t' be one o' wit though so ya might survive like a weed." Malis turned and looked back with a toothy grin and a backhanded complement of her own. "Ah be havin' t' say that ya be quiet interestin' too. It not be every day ya can find beauty with wit." She had managed to cover up her findings and marked it unobtrusively so she could take a look at it later. "So, Stranger, ya got a name t' go wit' that sharp tounge o' yours?"

Xaki
Noticing the mare's glower, Septimus pondered. Had she said something offending? But before she could finish the thought, she found herself responding to the other mare's words. "A weed?" She asked affrontedly. Weeds were parasites, that leeched off of other things. How offending! "Whether I am a weed or not, please don't underestimate me. Beauty may be my first option, but certainly not my last." She said lightly to the other mare giving her a deceptive glance. Her words were right of course, but it wasn't as if Septimus hadn't known about that.

.. and she was soon mollified by the mare's compliments. They were like fire, and water that got along yet they didn't. "Famous! I have a feeling we'll be friends, if not enemies before this meeting is over.' Smiling a bright smile at the other mare, she replied "Septimus is my name. What about you? Is there a name that accompanies your status? " Status wasnt the greatest word, but it was all she could think of to describe the mare. "Assuredly, if I have any wits or a sharp tounge, you excel above me."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I have a feeling we'll be friends, if not enemies before this meeting is over" The troll mimicked the blue mare perfectly before dropping into her usual guttural speech. It was obvious she could speak 'properly' but chose not to. "Ah be thinkin' ya may be right. Though, what do t'ey say around here? Ya should be keepin' ya friends close and ya enemies closer?" Malis laughed before gesturing with her head towards the large crowd that grazed peacefully beyond where they were standing. "Though Ah be much preferrin' t' have t' like of you as an enemy than any o' those stuck in t' muds." Her eyes flashed for a moment before she walked close, a few dreads falling conspiratorially across her face. "Though if ah be you ah'd think about rememberin' things before asking questions." She gave a wink before stepping back and making a low bow. "Ah be Malis Denaria, Troll from t' Villages o' Ogrimmar. Shaman o' t' animal spirits an' wander by nature. But you can call me Malis if ya want." She added with a shrug.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:53 am
Of fables and fairytales - Dayunsi and Meera

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It had been a long day. Even before the sun was ready to dip under the horizon, Dayunsi was starting to work his was back towards the glade he called home. He passed the river with quick movements, not wanting to be seen by any predators and, for a quick moment, wished that Immi or at the very least, Zayll or Tardis was around to keep the other critters away. He was still not fond of open areas but had promised Imogen that he would try and conquer his fear. This was why he had visited the common meadow on this very day. Somehow it was a little easier to dart in between the other soquili but she still preferred the comfort of the shadowy trees over his head.

Meeki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meera had come to the river for a drink but that was the last thing on her mind when she saw the stallion pass by. She was under the shadow of a crop of trees so she guessed that he had not seen her. He was.. strange! It was almost like the earth was moving with him. He certainly looked like he was made up of earth and grass. Flowers even adorned his hair! The only thing that really stood out were the wings. At least, she thought they were wings. They weren't featherly like her own but what else could they be?

Dare she follow him? He didn't appear particularly menacing but looks could be deceiving. Still.. she had to know if he was real, right? She could always fly away if anything bad happened.

Finally making her mind up, she started after the stallion, "Excuse me, He-Who-Is-Made-Of-Earth, are you real?" It was a silly question, the kind a foal would ask but Meera had never seen such a creature as he before.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He felt a shadow pass over him and looked up but didn't see a cloud in the sky. This worried him as usually the only other thing that made shadows upon the ground were other soquili or worse... a raptor or other bird of prey. Shaking his head the fluttercorn frowned at the broken reflection in the water before darting on...

At least until he heard the voice.

Darting under the nearest large leaf, Dayunsi felt his heart almost pound out of his chest. Carefully he peeked over the edge to see a dark mare, almost as black as the night and yet with hair highlighted by the colours of the sunset. Her hooves and tail were tipped with white and she even had white tips on her ears. Dayunsi had a quick double take... she had white tips on her ear-wings? He opened his mouth to answer her question but then at first couldn't figure out what she had asked.

It was then The flutter realized he was still hiding behind the green lilly leaf. Flying out from behind it Dayunsi made a quick decision that as she had asked a question before attacking that maybe she wouldn't attack. It did help that she seemed to be one who was gentle, or at least not aggressive, or maybe even friendly. Dayunsi found his voice... "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that? Am I real?" He paused to make sure he had heard her right, "I believe I am... how about you? Are you real?"

Meeki
Meera giggled at his question. It only confirmed that her own had been quite silly indeed. "I am real too," she confessed teasingly as if giving out a big secret. "I am sorry for the odd question, it's just that I've never quite seen wings like yours. They are wings, right?" She took another step closer and turned her head slightly to try to get a better look at them.

"You have a unicorn horn, but the unicorns I live with don't have wings," she pointed out with a childlike innocence. "Even gramsy Glamrock doesn't have wings and she's been around a long time. I guess some of us are just different." Meera had no idea what she was. She had features that none of her family or friends had either. And her tail was the same kind as those nasty Kalona. It was the only feature she shared with them. Her wings were different than most of the flying mares and stallions she had seen and her head wings were certainly unique. Still, this stallion was special too. He really did remind her of the earth.

"I'm Meera," she stated brightly, remembering her manners. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Wasn't that what she was told to say?

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well then it's a good thing we are both real." Dayunsi nodded solemnly, much calmer now he was sure nothing was going to try and eat him. Her curious questions brought a smile to his face as she reminded him of a foal he had met once. He had seen her later as an adult but it was the friendly banter as a kid that he remembered enjoying. "Yes, these are my wings." He alighted onto the ground so that they would stop for a moment. Whenever he moved his damselfly winds would flutter but sometimes with concentration he could hold them still for a moment or two. "Not all unicorns have wings, I am what you'd call a fluttercorn I think." He chuckled lightly at the name, remembering the one who had first coined the phrase. "As for you, I've seen Winds but non with wings on their head too? Are you special?" He was curious to know if she was part of a line, like that troll, or if she was a one of a kind, she certainly was more well mannered that the troll he thought wryly to himself.

When she mentioned her name, the fluttercorn blushed. Here he was asking questions and he hadn't even introduced himself. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Meera. My name is Dayunsi, I am named after a bug... well beetle actually." He added the last statement brightly, wondering if she happened to know anything about that story. It had been quite a while he had chatted with someone so forward and honest and he quite enjoyed the banter.

Meeki
"Dayunsi," she repeated before continuing, "I.. no. I'm not special. My father was.. is a monster. I.. kind of look like him, I guess but I don't know what he was other than a monster." She hated admitting to it. She didn't know what she was but she was told it didn't matter. She had the heart of an angel, she had been told and that was good enough for her. "I was raised by my mother and gramsy." She hoped that would make up for the information of her father. She might have been born under strange circumstances but she had been raised good.

"A bug? What a strange thing to be named after," she mused. "I wasn't named after anything in particular. My mom just thought Meera was a beautiful name and suited me."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "You are most definitely not a monster, nor act or look as if you were part monster. I would think you are special, especially with your pleasing disposition." Dayunsi frowned slightly, a little saddened that she thought that about herself. "It is not who your parents were that shaped you, it is what you are taught and what your own soul is that makes you who you are. I can tell that your mother and Gramsy are very wonderful Soquili for you to be the way you are. Surly her goodness has seemed to take away any part of a monster you may think your father gave you?" The fluttercorn nodded before tilting his head to the side with a smile. "I was named after a beetle because of what he did, is related to what I look like." He settled down for a moment and started telling a story in a low sing-song voice.

"Once upon a time when the world was barely new there was no land, just a large expanse of water. The animals had no where to live and just floated around on the back of a great eagle. Dayunsi, the water beetle, volunteered to swim down as far as he could go and see what was under the ocean." Dayunsi paused, thinking about such a great trip that might have been before continuing. "He swam down until he could no longer see anything around him. There were creatures who lived down in the murky depths but they didn't understand him when he tried to ask where he was. It wasn't until a day had passed that he finally found the ocean floor. Gathering the mud he found under his feet, the beetle pulled as much as he could up back to the surface. The journey took even longer for him to get back and Dayunsi was worried that he would not have the strength to reach the end of his journey. Soon though, he started seeing the bright light of the sun peeking through the waves and when he reached the surface the animals cheered. They got the spirits to bless the mud and make it grow. It expended out in all directions and with the spirits help plants and trees began to grow and that is how the earth came into be."

Meeki
She smiled at the compliment, she was glad not to be associated with that of her father, especially after he nearly killed her. That had been the scariest moment of her life. She didn't say anything towards his words but she did nod and let them sink in. Her mood brightened considerably when he started in on a story!

She was sure the story wasn't true for certainly a beetle could not do such things. Didn't Gramsy worship a god? She was sure they had something to do with the world but still, the story was charming and it was something she would have enjoyed thoroughly as a foal. If there was an ocean floor, that implies that there was already earth of sorts. Of course, analyzing the story wasn't very fun, was it? The charm was believing that such things could exist. That's where magic and imagination came from?

She was sure that many generations of foals in Dayunsi's family would share this story between them. It was really quite sweet. "You certainly look the part," she agreed. He looked like he was carrying mud around him and was part of the earth. "Are your wings strong enough to allow you to fly?" It would be nice to fly with someone for a change. She spent so much time on the ground because her brothers and family were wingless. She wanted to fit in with them as much as possible.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dayunsi smiled at her reaction to the story, it was one of the things he loved the most about storytelling. There didn't seem to be a story that made people feel bad. All the fables he knew were uplifting, or at the very least had an important lesson to be reflected upon. He was, in a way, proud of the story that gave him his name. Even if it was not he who had dove down to the bottom of the ocean floor, the fluttercorn did feel a little bit of a connection to the pioneering spirit of the water beetle. "Why thank you, I have been told I could hide in a garden and never be seen." He chuckled at the image before imagining her in the dark. "I am sure that you could hide pretty well when the sun goes down so we are both quite the sneaking type don't you think?"

At the winged mare's question Dayunsi nodded with a smile, "At this size I can't fly for very long but I can grow larger if you'd close your eyes and then I can fly almost as far as you could." He enjoyed flying, especially with someone else. It was always more comforting to fly with another soquili as then he had someone too keep an eye on his back. Dayunsi wasn't usually one to fly in the larger open spaces so he almost jumped at the chance to do so.

Meeki
She couldn't help but giggle at his comment. He surely could disappear in a garden! No one would know where the plants began and the soquili ended. Perhaps it would be something to see one day. She liked that they had something in common, even if it was something like being able to hide well under certain circumstances. She was always hard to spot in the dark, especially if her lower legs and tail were hidden in the tall grass.

He could grow larger if she closed her eyes? Had she heard that right? How could such a thing happen? She had to see if it was true. "Okay!" she exclaimed with unhidden excitement before she closed her eyes as tightly as was possible. Would he really grow? Or would she find herself the victim of some prank or tease? Surely he would not be gone when she opened them? She would have to trust him. He seemed to be really sweet so she couldn't really picture him as the prank playing type. "Let me know when I can open my eyes!"

If it did prove true.. maybe they could fly together? The only time she had flown with company was when her father had taken to the air. That did not go well as he attacked her midair too. She would have fallen to her death if she had not caught control at the last minute. It would be nice to experience flight with someone on a fun level. Dare she hope?

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At hew giggle, Dayunsi found himself chuckling along with her. The amiability of the mare had put him at ease and he felt his body relax. When she closed her eyes he sensed a fleeting uncertainty about her. The fluttercorn wondered about her for a moment before concentrating on increasing his size. While he was not a pure flutter he could grow from the size of a bug to a full sized stallion, it just took a little longer instead of almost instantaneous. He preferred being smaller, like most of the other flutter types he had met Well... in truth, he had only met two or three but he had a feeling that the others were like that too.

Dayunsi decided to grow to his full size as he wanted to be able to fly far. He had only been this size once of twice in a long time and so at first he was a little disoriented by the fact that his hooves now were so far away. With Meera being a wind, he was sure she would out shine him in the realm of flight and so he wanted to try his hardest to match her. "Ok, you can open you eyes now. Was there somewhere you wished to fly to?"

Meeki
She nearly jumped when she opened her eyes. He was as big as her now! Perhaps even bigger. How could such a thing happen? How could such magic exist? Dare she touch him to see if he was real? Cautiously, the ebony mare moved over and prodded his neck gently with her nose. He was real!

"Goodness!"

She couldn't find anything else to say for a moment. She simply stood there and stared at him in wonder almost as if in a trance. It wasn't until she remembered the second half of his question that she snapped out of it. "No, there's no where in particular. I just want to fly with good company."

She flexed her wings instinctively. They almost ached with want of use. "I'll fly anywhere you want to," she stated excitedly. What a wonderful day this was turning out to be!

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He watched as she opened her eyes and then seemed to stare in amazement. Had he accidentally gotten something large stuck in his mane? It had happened once when he had grown, a twig had gotten lodged in his mane pretty deep and so when he shifted sizes it had shifted with him. The end result was this large branch pulling down his mane. It had been very uncomfortable but luckily a chipmunk had been in the neighborhood and helped him out. After shaking his mane out he realized it might just be her own surprise, especially after she prodded him with her nose. That kind of tickled and he laughed in response.

After she spoke he smiled and tilted his head to the side as he thought of places they could see. "Well there is a willowtree that a few of of my herd like to visit, it is not too far away from here but has a very nice view of the valley." The fluttercorn moved forward a little, his wings blurring with movement as he did so. He hadn't flown at such a large size in quite a while and wanted to make sure he remembered how before going a very long distance.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:57 am
The Butterfly and the Troll - Malis and Zayn

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Now why would they be doing that?" Malis wandered into the clearing grumbling under her breath. The sun was on it's downward trek towards it's nightly sleep and the blue troll had decided that a swim would be good thing to pass the time away. She had traveled on her usual directions only to find out that her path had been blocked off by a newly planted fence. "Ah good path through t' forest and now ah be havin' to go all t' way around..." She snorted and looked around for a better way to get to the river, choosing the pass through one of the larger meadows that she usually avoided. Most of the time it was filled with other Soquili but she managed to catch the field when it was almost empty, only a few were out grazing in the afternoon sun.

RavenFyre
User Image

In just one day he was now convinced that he was absolutely precious. He had gotten compliments left and right, even one that he would be a very popular stud when he got older. He didn't plan on it, but it was nice to know that they thought he'd be popular. Yes he had basked in the attention, but now he wanted to play. The thing is... He was currently on his on at that moment. He didn't let that stop him. In a mostly empty, wide field he frolicked, feeling a bit childish as he chased a butterfly around, his own wings fluttering. Yes, he did feel a bit childish, but he could justify that he was a child if anyone came to tease him about it.

The butterfly he was chasing suddenly did a u-turn, his head turning to follow it's flight, so he didn't notice the troll until it was too late, smacking head-long into her side. "Ow~!" Zayn whined as if the red-headed soquili had been the one to bump into him instead of the other way around.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Now this was like insult to injury, not only had her path been blocked but now foals were throwing themselves at her. The troll rolled her eyes and was about to turn and give the little one what for when she spotted the wings and the little horn. It was then she caught another idea that had been floated around in her brain. "If ya tryin' t' lance me wit' that little horn o' yours, ya need t' aim a little lower wit' ya head." She turned to get a good look at the little one who's wings vaguely reminded her of a peacock. Malis felt that maybe she should at least teach the young one that it's not always good to frolic alone in a field with no one watching.

RavenFyre
"Lance...? You mean like... fighting?" Zayn stared up at the large troll soquili in surprise. "I wasn't trying to... Wait... are you telling me how I should do it next time?" He was a sharp foal if nothing else. His wings fluttered, catching the sunlight brilliantly. He couldn't tell if the troll was teasing him or being serious.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Malis nodded with a toothy grin, "Yah, ah be thinkin' that wit' a little bit o' practice, ya can be quite t' little warrior." She took a few steps back, her bright red eyes taking in all she could see. With his wings he could even have the element of surprise, the troll considered. Blinking, she suddenly remembered a trait a flutter shared with all flutters and wondered if it was something the little fluttercorn could do also. "Ya know, ah be findin' out that types like you can be changin' size. Ya think ya can do t' same? Ah think it be quite interestin' skill t' have if ya can." She didn't know how Dayunsi did it but she had seen him change sizes on numerous occasions so figured it might be a natural skill they were born with.

RavenFyre
The look the foal gave the troll was one of skepticism. "Me..? A warrior..?" There was no way he would ever even consider it. After all, beauty like his was meant to be admired, not banged up and damaged in battle. "I'm just a foal! I can't go around being a warrior!"

But he did notice the way she seemed to be assessing him, it made him feel a little tense. Her sudden change in topic completely threw him off guard. "Changing size..? Ah... well I guess I never really tried it before. How do you do it?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. How do you teach someone to grow smaller? She had no clue but spirits be dammed if she was going to let him on to that. Thinking for a moment the troll came up with an idea that she had used once before. "Well ya gotta let ya-self t'ink about small things. First ya close ya eyes and be lettin' thoughtsout of ya head so ya thinkin' o' nothin' but t' clouds. An' then ya t'ink o' t' clouds gettin' smaller an' smaller. Then ya be thinkin' about ya body gettin' smaller an' smaller an' if ya do it right ya open ya eyes and be smaller." She figured that he was probably as big as he was going to get but had a good feeling that if the foal thought hard enough that he could, then the colt would change sizes.

RavenFyre
Zayn was skeptic, to be sure. How could someone who wasn't a flutter teach him how to get smaller? But he wasn't about to ask that out loud. That large female looked like she could and wouldn't hesitate to trample him if he made her angry. "Well I guess it couldn't hurt to try," he tossed his head in a shrug.

"Okay..." Closing his eyes he slowly let his mind drift into blankness. Or at least he tried to. It wasn't as easy as the troll made it sound. So then he tried to think of nothing but clouds, but all that made him do was worry about whether or not it would rain. "I can't do it!" He sulked and stamped a hoof.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yah!" Malis snorted at his hoof-stomp. "Especially when ya be givin' up like that." She stomped her own hoof down which was a much firmer sound and almost shook the ground around her. "Ya should be tryin' again. If ya t'ink it be comin' in t' first try ya never gonna get anywhere." With a roll of her eyes she tapped the colt's front legs. "Now, ya be makin' those knees wider. Shoulder width apart. Breath deep an' close ya eyes. Ah be wantin' not a peep from ya until ya be all calm and cool." The troll barked out orders and expected him to obey in an instant. She felt a warm sensation as she gazed down at the young stallion. It had been a long time since she taught another which was something she had missed since coming to the Kawani lands.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 am
OOC: Party over here and everyone's invited! - Dr. Who and Jaslyn

Amirynth
Cadance: My, it is a regular ego fest in here today...

Imogen: Don't you start anything, I don't need my son stooping to their levels *eyes Cadance*

Dr. Who: But you have to admit, there are some good looking mares about *grins*

Imogen: I though your friend was like that... not you too >_<

Dr. Who: Nothing wrong with pleasing to the eye *chuckles*

`Swirly
*shoves out some of her herd*

Socialiiize.

Jaslyn:: *grumbles*

Drae:: *coughs* uhwut?

Amirynth
Cadance: *rolls eyes at Immi* I would never do such a thing. I would just like to get out for a bit *wanders up to a randome Soquili* Hi!

Imogen: *shakes head* He's going to end up with his hoof in his mouth again *sighs*

Dr. Who: *Eyes Jaslyn* Well hello beautiful heart

`Swirly
Jaslyn:: *prances around* So many stallions.. ought to be easy to find -someone- to talk to.

*spins towards the Doc* Well now, that was easy *grins*

Amirynth
Dr. Who: *makes a low boy* And how are you this fine afternoon?

`Swirly
Jas:: *Lets her hair fall so part of her face is covered, playing coy* Oh well now.. a gentleman *smiles* I am.. alone.. sad to say *gives a pretty lil sigh*

Drae:: *cough*skeez*cough* .... *kicked*

Amirynth
Dr. Who: Alone? Well we can not have that! *shakes head* Such a lovely visage should never be marred with the loneliness of the soul. Come now, The Doctor is in!

`Swirly
Jaslyn:: *prances, doing a side-step around the Doc.* Oh? What do I do.. now that you are.. how you say "in?"

Amirynth
Dr. Who: *taken aback for a moment* Ahhh... Well.... *get's an idea* First! You tell me of your problems and then I will spin an interesting tale of my own activities and somehow you shall gather some kernel of divine wisdom and thusly find the answer to your problem *smiles with a knowing look as he follows her movements around him* Just like the time when I was on the boat on my way over to this marvelous land and I missed England so much and... *begins to ramble*

`Swirly
Jaslyn:: *blinks slightly, trying to decide if he's kidding or not* I .. have to say, sir.. that doesn't sound very fun. What about story telling and singing? Do you do that?

Amirynth
Dr. Who: I have been told my voice sounds like the sweetest dove... but then I never really though doves sounded very sweet. All they do is 'Cooooo Cooo' *mimics the sounds of a dove* Not very intelligent if I may say so myself. Storytelling I can do but nothing rivals the skills of my new friend Dayunsi, I forget where he is located right now though. In face I seem to be missing quite a lot of friends recently *get's a look of sadness upon his face* It is as if they have all vanished!

`Swirly
Jas:: *blinks at the red-stallion* Why do you think I come here? *grins* Easy conversation.. Although some of it is a bit.. dull at time *tosses back some black hair*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:01 am
Definitely not Alliance - Tai'jin and Legolas

Kylie Mione
User Image

The salty breeze of the bay was rushing past the grass, and Legolas knew this all too well. His eyes matching the water looked towards the trees, and then back towards the forest. Fish- where there such things as mer-soquili? He’d probably like to meet one, but he hadn’t the attention to find one. Meandering past a few rocks, he gave a sigh, looking down. A dead fish laid upon the sand.

“Just wanted to go out for a nice swim, didn’t you?”

He laughed lightly to himself, but continued about. It was then he saw a shallow current and he had walked into the water. Cold- but that was typical. His cape sagged across the water, and the clothe upon his quarters swayed with the heavy water. Something fishier than the fish in the ocean seemed to be playing about he thought. He wouldn’t answer to any sound though- maybe it wasn’t that deadly.

Though the flick of his damp tail shown he had already something close by. Funny- the woods were quite near, yet he took his time to actually smell the salty ocean. A place he didn’t visit often.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The cool ocean was filled with teeming life, it's ebb and flow revealing many different delicacies. One such treat had just flown a few meters from is customary home onto the sandy beaches of the Kawani lands. The cause of the fish's short-term flight narrowed her eyes at the coast as the ocean rushed in around her hooves. "Darn thing can't even catch." Rolling her eyes, the troll stuck her head back into the water and looked around for another fish. She had gotten pretty good at flicking them out of the water with her hoof but still preferred to look for them with her own two eyes... even if it meant her vision was slightly blurred after. As a foal she had hated the ocean but in her older years she had grown quite fond of the water and even ventured out towards the deeper reefs when Icarus was around. "Ah hah!" Spotting another fish quite close by she siddeled close to it with smooth motions before quickly diving down and out with a wide scooping motion. Sure enough the silvery being flew right out of the water and directly in the path of the blond stallion.

That Twitch
With the cast of the fish flying about, Legolas was a bit too distracted gazing into the ocean’s sway instead of what was in it. With the sound of a smack a fish had hit him on the side of the head. His left eye twitched just a little. “…”

He turned to the direction the fish had flown from. The fish was already floating about unconscious, and he just sighed. He lifted up the fish in his mouth, and glared at the blue like mare, with something- by the looks, annoyance. Though his eyes calmed instead of reacting with anger, he looked cocky, and walked away with the fish to the beach, dropping it on the ground.

Though his blood boiled for now, he clenched his teeth but asked with arrogance. “I don’t suppose you expect me to give it back to you. What ever means of catching things and pelting them at others to make a meal like an otter does its belly, I don’t think it is in my interest.”

Though he honestly didn’t want the fish, he just dug some of the sand and placed the fish in there and buried it, with some smug look to his features.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Good lord... ya don't even know what to do with it. Ya don't bury them ya wrap them up in leaves." She had actually been on a quest. Her two-legger often ate fish and she had seen him do such a thing. She was hoping that if a gift was given to the two legger then he might do something for her. There was a little heaviness about her, the way she moved was a little slower than usual. Tai'jin was worried that she had either caught something or was pregnant and was not about to tell her mother. She had a feeling it would go over well and wanted to make sure she still had a home to go to. Back to the instance at hand she glared at the blond soquili. "So why ya be dressed like a two-legger anyway. Don't want to get ya fur all dirty?" She taunted at him slightly, not meaning to poke fun but at the same she couldn't help it. He did look a little odd with all that clothing on.

That Twitch
The pale haired stallion laughed light heartedly, but shook his head. “Not giving you a fish that was smacked into me. The one you can fall on is your ally.” Though the smile soured to a mutter, “And a wet fish ain’t the best thing to be slapped by…” Though not to be heard by her. He lifted his neck to pull his cape off over his shoulders, though he was indeed dressed up like a two-legged being he’s heard of.

With pride the stallion’s wings lifted. “Do these look like something that float well in water?” Ducks had under feathers, but the ones he adorned proudly like a song-bird were for flight. Though he laughed, and walked towards her, the sea brushing against his clothes, but he didn’t mind.

Such a polite gesture though, he actually was looking for silver sways in the water too but saw shadows squirming, before peering back at the mare. A quirked brow came and he smiled. It was because she acted odd that caught his attention. “Your lady’s pride shows you’re full of more than one surprise.”

He didn’t look her in the eye but for a few seconds before his head leaned towards the water. With the feel of something flicking lead him to swaying his head to the side. A fish was then smacked upon the shore. A few more, but then he winced. He was doing something unusual. Fishing with out being asked to, and fishing at all. But then he stood there, trying not to seem too sudden on saying, “I’m Legolas. There’s only really one in my heard, and he doesn’t show up often.”

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ally or not, it be seemin' ya be one t' help out a Troll when she need's ya." Tai'jin seemed mollified as she considered, he wouldn't have any use for the silver-finned fish and thus she would at least get a few of the ones he had tossed onto the sandy beach. She was actually surprised that he could fish, usually they got away. It was Icarus who had taught her the details and she who had thought of the application. The troll didn't know what the kelpi might think about her disregard to the critters who lived around him but what was on her mind was a little more important in the grand scale of things. Belatedly she added her own introduction. "Ah be Tai'jin, daughter of Malis from Ogrimmar... a village from far away, or so she tells me. Anyways, what ya be doin' around here? Just goin' on a long walk t' think or do ya have a quest that I've managed to interrupt?" She grinned toothily as she added more fish to her growing pile.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:28 am
OOC: Happy News! - Imogen and Anemone

Doodle
Anemone: *Flicks her tail and nuzzles her tummy* Mommy will take good care of her lovelies wont she...I'll always be around to protect you... *Is a bit skittish around all the other mares, and their mates, or the expecting fathers. With a sigh, she steps away from everyone*

Amirynth
Imogen: *wispers softly* Are you ok?

Doodle
Anemone: *Nibbles the apple and then looks to the other mare with a shy smile* Single mother...and so far, their father doesnt know..

Amirynth
Imogen: Single or not, Congratulations! I am sure that the father will be overjoyed to hear the news. I am sure that even if he wasn't there would be people who would be overjoyed in his place *nods*

Doodle
Anemone: *Sighs softly with a shy smile* Thank you, congrats yourself! Im sure he'll be thrilled to have more heirs...but Im pretty sure his mate is going to want my head. *Shifts her wings*

Amirynth
Imogen: Who is the father, or may I ask? *Immi bows her head in thanks* My Dayunsi will be very surprised to hear the good news, I think the recent months have been hard on him and this will cheer him up greatly.

Doodle
Anemone: His name is Balrog...I should tell my father..though im not sure how he'll take it. Tried to tell my mother, but apparently she's snapped and gone insane..*Smiles* I'm delighted to hear that, must be wondrous to have someone to share it with..

Amirynth
Imogen: I don't believe I have met him, though I have seen you around before. Good luck with telling your parents, I hope that your father is heppy to hear the news. *smiles at the though to Dayunsi* Yes, I am very fortunate that the spirits decided to let us be together.

Doodle
Anemone: You have? *Abit shocked that someone who didnt want to break her in half noticed her* Im sure he will be happy...*Smiles* Love and foals, what a lovely thought..

Amirynth
Imogen: *nods* Yes, so I am very pleased to finally actually get a chance to chat with you *smiles lightly* It is a very lovely thought, but even foals are a wonderful thought on their own.

Doodle
Anemone: Your a very sweet mare, my name is Anemone and its a pleasure to meet you. Yes, the thought of these little ones are what keep my spirits up..

Amirynth
Imogen: Why thank you, you seem to be a sweet mare also. Mine is Imogen, but most others call me Immi. *smiles again and nudges the other mare's shoulder* Remember, there are always ones here who will be willing and grateful to share your joy... as well as your troubles if needed.

Doodle
Anemone: Immi is the cutest name I have ever heard. *Laughs a bit* Your very kind and wise, I'm greatful you came over...*Nudges the other mares shoulder softly* Hopefully I can be as lucky as you are one day...

Amirynth
Imogen: Thanks! I am quite partial to it myself. *Imogen chuckles lightly, a musical waterfall of sound before adding* I am sure you will be, you are already quite lucky right now. There is nothing of a more precious gift than the gift of life.

Doodle
Anemone: Oh yes..*Curls her tail up to stroke her swollen side* These are the greatest gifts in the world, no matter the outcome, I shall love them forever and always, no storm cloud shall ever damper my love for my foals.

Amirynth
Imogen: That is wonderful to hear. Maybe when we finally get to bring them out into the world, I shall bring my little ones to see yours. I'm hoping for a little filly, how about yourself?

Doodle
Anemone: *Tucks her wings around her swollen sides to keep her foals warm* I'd love a little colt, but I'd be happy as sin with either or all, I just want healthy foals. Yes yes, I must bring my little ones to see you..

Amirynth
Imogen: Well then I wish for a little colt for you! *she makes a small bow and flicks her tail along her side causing a few petals to fall* Healthy foals are always something we wish for.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 am
Pregnant mare's Luck Club - Imogen, Tai'jin and various

Rein_Carnation
Snow was beginning to fall once more and finally Celendria was more content then ever. Even past the recent attack of the kalona dragon, she now looked forward to something even more joyous. The season of the babies was near, this time she was blessed to be granted such a gift. Her belly was much larger than most mares, but she didn't mind for someday soon she'd be a mother once more. And that was one thing the mare of ice and wisdom had wished for a long time.

Shaylee on the other hand though trying to cope, hated being pregnant and fat. She couldn't fly and her legs were swollen with pain and numbness. She watched the ice mare with a narrowed brow trying to wonder why Celendria wasn't bothered by all that weight. Perhaps she could handle it better anyway. Well Shaylee would still stamp her tiny hooves and raise a fuss for she wasn't happy, though she'd never place this burden on the father. She loved him way too much to be that heartless.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
User Image

The pregnant mare nuzzled her newly swollen belly. She wasn't at all happy with the fact that she had been called "fat" by more than three foals, one of them being her adopted daughter. The new weight wasn't much for her to deal with, and she was coping quite well. Humming a soft tune, she watched the snow fall, eyeing the other two pregnant mares. Smiling, she approached, speaking only one word. "Hello."

Caitlyn Hellstorm
When Frosta heard that her best friend was pregnant, she just HAD to come over to visit Celendria with Zaicate, Zahariah and Christabel trailing closely behind her. She chattered excitedly to any soquilis that was with her that is willing to listen that she is very happy for Celendria because she is very blessed with the life she have right now. She approached the familiar area and she could see Celendria, already swollen with babies inside her. "Celendria!!" She excitedly calls out as she trots over to her best friend.

Zahariah just came along with his two daughters for support and he is very curious about who else is pregnant since Frosta thinks that there will be a gathering of pregnant mares. "Zaicate.. Christabel.. are you guys ok, sweeties?" He glances over at his daughters in mild concern since they are falling back, considerably slowing down the group. He opens his mouth to say something when Frosta's excited cry fills the air and a crooked grin appears on his face. "We are here.."

Zaicate is positively miserable because she is even more bigger than before around the belly area. Her ankles and her back hurts and she haven't had any decent sleep since she got pregnant. She just plodded right behind Christabel with this scowl on her face while Christabel tries to give her advice and support since Christabel is pregnant with her second batch of children.

"Come on Zaicate... we do need excerise to make sure we don't get floppy body after we give birth." Christabel gently reminds Zaicate as she uses her wing to gently urge her youngest sister on. "It will be the most wonderful experience of your life... after you get over the grumpy part of it.." She eyes her sister critically yet worried because Zaicate didn't even reply to her at all and Christabel felt like she is being ignored.

Rein_Carnation
Celendria looked upward at the other mares smiling, "Welcome everyone. I see the gift of life will bring much happiness to the waiting mares come spring. Come let us converse and be happy." she replied toward her friends and the new comers.

Nuzzling Frosta she beamed, "I've waited for this day for quite a long time. Perhaps the great ones responsible for this miracle shall finally grant me a daughter amongst my beloved sons."

Shaylee snorted with her head outstretched as she stomped her feet. "There is nothing to be happy about here... nothing. Look at me! I can't even fly like I could before. I hate this! Hate it!" she snorted with a toss of her head, "not to mention I'm so darn hungry right now."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Imogen wandered in a little shyly. She had been invited here through proxy but decided to come to converse with others who were expecting. She happily nodded a greeting to the other mares who milled about. Some looked like they were having the time of their life while others wasn't quite sure that this stage in life was right for them. All, however seemed to have a blossoming glow that surrounded them and called out to her. Yes, this was definitely a special place to be, in amongst these others who also shared a commune with the coming of spring and the feelings of new life within their bodies.

Rein_Carnation
Celendria stepped toward Imogen with a soft whicker as her belly swung slowly along with her movements. She was feeling larger this time around with a fuller belly and form to her. "Greetings and I give welcome to your arrival and your gift that lies within. We are blessed with the beauty that shall soon explore this land. I am happy." Tossing her head she looked back at the scowling flutter, "Some of us at least."

Shaylee sat with her back to everyone as her belly protruded out around her feet. She wasn't in the mood to deal with this yet, and the more she ignored the others, the better she'd be off. The last thing she needed was hearing about blessings and the crap that everyone was chirping about.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I understand that not all of us may enjoy the burden but then they often find the gift that arrives after is one that will much make up for the weight we bear right now." The burgundy mare smiled softly before looking back at the flutter, "I am sure she will come to appreciate the gift she had been given. I have one other who may wish to join us if she may." Imogen made a motion to the path she had arrived from where a blue mare was standing an odd look on her face. "She only just found out a few days ago that she is pregnant and is a little unsure about it." She turned back towards Celendria with a small nod. "I am sure you can understand that."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tai'jin wasn't to pleased with her larger physique... except when she was in the water with Icarus. Yet there was a slight smirk about her, she secretly was pleased with her rounding belly, even if her mother wasn't too pleased. Why couldn't you have found a proper troll mate? Not a normal stallion like him... a fish-type no less! Oh yes, Tai'jin had let her mother have it after that conversation, the troll snorted softly as she remembered. But then she had somehow changed Malis' mind with her same retorts. Tai'jin was puzzled about her mother's reaction and didn't understand that her mother was worried that she had been taken advantage of. Then again wasn't that was mothers were for.

Ivory_Feld
Maui: The pregnant wind mare came waddling in, her head hung a bit and her wavy sunset mane dangling in her face, but looking friendly none-the-less. She was continually shifting her pinkend wings that sat just uncomfortably above her huge belly. Speaking aloud and unshyly she proclaimed her reason for being here. "Hi, I was reffered to this support group here. My name is Maui and I'm expecting...obviously." The last line was said with no sarcasm though, just said as if she'd planned on saying something more elaborate, but stopped herself.

Paris: Having followed her pregnant daughter in secret, the mare now finally proudly to bear kalona offspring, lingered behind in case there be other mares around to recognize her. She was sure she'd not be welcomed here, but she hid in shadows to watch was her guilt-striken daughter might have to say.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:36 am
The Doctor is IN - Dr. Who and Midori

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The day was pleasantly sunny. A wonderful start of the season of spring. The Doctor was making his way down one of the many used paths to find he way towards the common feeding meadows. Trotting lightly he seemed like he would trip up on his scarf with every step and yet managed to miss it every time. A small blue ferret scurried along side him with a running commentary of the things of the day including the temperature and the clear blue sky. Doctor Who seemed to ignore him with exception of a few 'I see...' and 'You don't say...' The brown stallion was more interested in filling he belly with a hearty meal before starting out on the day's adventure.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Midori grumbled quietly in a small clearing. Staring at her swolen belly, she sighed. Why on earth was it so... Big? The "toxic" mare, or so she had been called, had never encountered this type of problem. She supposed that she had just taken her slender figure for granted, and had overeaten.

Until, of course, she felt it moving. Eyes widening, she tried to think logically. "I'm just hungry... That's all it is. Just keep it together." She nudged the bulge, and eyed it. Should it be that firm? Silently, she stared at it.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I do believe there is a young lady who may be in need of assistance..." The small ferret came close towards the dark mare before running back. "She looks as if she may be..." "I can see that TARDIS." The Doctor interrupted. "The question is, does she know as well. It would be highly interesting to observe such a phenomenon. One may never know what one may discover." With a prance in his step he moved towards the other soquili and lightly spoke. "It is not often that one finds himself in the prescience of a beautiful young lady who is such deep in thought" The stallion used one of his hooves to kick a tail of his scarf out of the way so that he could make a low bow in greeting.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 am
It was a dark and stormy... day? - Cadance and Nymph

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The trouble with storms is that you always seem to get caught out in them when you have no way of getting back. Cadance stared glumly at the river where the usual crossing point was now a little too deep to cross. It didn't help that the cold of the water was bone-chillingly numb or he would have swam across gamely. Looking around he spotted the Willow Tree that had been one of his many haunts as a colt and shrugged. It was as good as anything right now. Hair plastered to his face, the burgundy stallion made his way under the some what shelter of the low falling branches. Some of the rain still made it's way through but the thick leaves above his head helped keep some warmth inside. It wasn't the rain he usually did not like but that wet feeling of everything clinging to you after. He shook himself a bit to try and get the most of the wet off.

Kamiki
The big tree blocked the hard chill of the wind and the heaviest of the rain, but it was still cold and damp inside the protection of its branches, water running down its leaves in droves, making it very easy to imagine how the tree got the name 'weeping willow.' But eventually the air heated up a bit from his presence. Perhaps just as the most soppiest of parts on Cadance started to reach a pleasant 'damp' stage, a gust of wind picked up. The leaves in the tree rustled gently for a moment, then a violent crash in the branches above sent a cascade of water pouring back down.

Tangled high in the branches of the tree was a wet, crumbled bit of purple and puff, a young Soquili mare, clinging to the branches for dear life.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cadance was not too pleased with the new torrent of water that managed to drench him once more. However, it wasn’t every day a large bird crashes into a tree, especially during a storm. He peered up at the branches, vision obscured by the large drops of water that had a habit of landing on his nose. Partially worried that there was a creature stuck up there, otherwise worried that it would land on his head. “Hello? Are you ok up there?” The burgundy stallion called out to the branches above, not sure if the creature could hear him, much less understand him. Trying again, a little louder just in case, “Hello! Are – You – O – K? Are – You – Hurt? Can – You – Come – Down?” Gazing up he paced in a circle, snorting every now and again as the large drops kept falling upon his nose.

Kamiki
Nymph was trying to collect her thoughts when she heard a voice from down below. She was so scared about falling out from her branches, as she no idea how high up she was, that she almost didn't answer. She would just... wait for the storm to pass, her wings to dry out...and she's be on her way. Right?

A few moments passed and a chill ran over her form, causing her to shiver and the branch to shake along with her. "H...hello?" she chattered out, slowly trying to strain her neck to look below her. "Someone there..?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No answer... was he imagining things? The stallion let his head drop and felt the water drip down his back and neck. He looked a right mess at the moment, his normal curly hair plastered to his neck in straight rivulets. He watched the water drip off his nose before he heard the fain voice call out above him... Someone there? Quickly, picking his head back up, the striped stallion looked up once more. "I am here! Do you need help? Are you stuck?" He wasn't quite sure what was up there but it didn't sound like a big scary monster so he was more worried that it'd be a smaller creature that was trying to brave the storm that raged in the cloudy sky.

Kamiki
Nymph tried to flap her paper thin wings, but alas, they were useless so wet, nothing but limp purple leaves hangling deadly from her back. It didn't help that, for a flutter at least, Nymph was fairly massive. She was the size of a fluttercorn, but lacked the horn that her mother had. She was still rather slight compared to a normal Soquili, and generally she could fly just fine... but maybe just lacking the grace of her father.

Of course.... Grace was the last thing she had right now. "I... I think so," she called down to the voice, flailing her back hooves in a futile attempt to find good footing. "Oh my..."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cadance stared up and wondered how he was going to get her down. So far he had managed to figure out she was a girl, she had wings and she was not a bird. "Well... um... What is your name anyway? Oh! what if I shook the tree, do you think you could safely get down? I can't get up there you see." He hoped that she might get dislodged from the branches she was tangled in and then be able to fly down. Looking around he scraped together a small pile of leaves and grasses. They were all very wet but he was sure that if she did fall, a wet pile of leaves would be much better than the hard ground.

Kamiki
"Nymph," said the vouce after a moment's hesitation. "My name is Nymph." She looked around her surrounding and tried to evaluate his suggestion. "Shake the tree you say?" She shook out her wet mane and tried to gain footing...to no avail. Her hooves slid off the wet bark with no friction. "Do you think it will work? I'm afraid I will fall...."

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:38 am
Dr. who? Oh! Who's your last name! - Dr. Who and Flower

Lilly_Foxx
It was another crisp cold day on the meadow. The sky was blue and the sun shining brightly as fluffy clouds rolled across the heavens. The snow had melted but the cold was still there. All in all it was a very lovely day. Wild flowers were scattered here and there. They were brown, dead, and dry.

Flower laid amongst the flowers and brittle grass on her back, her sapphire blue eyes peering up at the clouds, the sun's rays warming her body at least a little. Above the line of tall grass one could see four small legs and possibly the tip of a muzzle. The mare sighed contentedly and tried to see what sorts of things she could make of the clouds.

A soft song escaped the mare's lips. Her tone was rich, and velvety. She was most definitely a baritone. It was almost startling to find the melodic sound coming from such a small creature. She sung an old love song she had heard her grandfather sing to his mate.

"Alas, my love, you do me wrong, o cast me off discourteously. For I have loved you well and long. My mate was all my joy, my mate was my delight, my mate was my heart of gold, And who but my lady, my love." She sung so softly that if you weren't listening for it you wouldn't catch it.

She was very shy by nature and thus, didn't like to draw attention to herself.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Doctor was making his way down one of the many used paths to find he way towards the common feeding meadows. Trotting lightly he seemed like he would trip up on his scarf with every step and yet managed to miss it every time. A small blue ferret scurried along side him with a running commentary of the things of the day including the temperature and the clear blue sky. Doctor Who seemed to ignore him with exception of a few 'I see...' and 'You don't say...' The brown stallion was more interested in filling he belly with a hearty meal before starting out on the day's adventure. That is until he heard the lines of a song wisp slowly towards him. Tilting his head to the side he halted the ferret's monologue with a hoof. "Did you hear that?" Moving towards the sound, The Doctor looked around for its source.

Lilly_Foxx
The mare was off in her own world. If a kalona happened upon her she wouldn't notice until it loomed over her grinning down with hungry eyes. The second verse of the song slipped past her lips as she pondered about the direction her life was heading. She had taken in a filly, put up with an absolutely horrid heavily gravid mare and started to slowly get over her fear of all stallions. She also found a lot of good in the majority of the males she met. She was far from the frightened, skittish mare she had been when she escaped from the pale faces that had brought her to this land.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Doctor almost loomed over head as he finally found the source of the wonderful little ditty! "My my, Just fan-TA-stick! My good lady, Would you happen to know the name of that beautiful little song? It just sounds De-LISH-cious!" He tilted his head to the side before realizing one of the ends of his scarf had managed to drape over her. "Oh I am sorry about that, it has a mind of its own sometimes"
A choking scoffing sound came from behind him as the blue ferret almost lost his breath at the Doctors antics.

Lilly_Foxx
Flower blinked and did a sort of double take. "Oh! Excuse me." She said as she rolled over as daintily as possible and got to her feet. "Erm, it's just an old song my granddad used to sing to my grandmum. I'm not even sure it has a name." She explained. "I'm Flower...it's a pleasure to meet you." She said with a smile and a dip of her head. Her left ear twitched to the the slightly guttural sound she heard and noticed it came from a little blue ferret. She glanced to the small creature with a soft smile before looking back to the stallion before her. He seemed so...flamboyant. But he was polite and seemed to be kind. That was all that mattered.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "What is a song without a name. If I was to ask about it what name would you give it? Names are such important things." He grabbed the offending length of scarf and flung it over his shoulder. "I am The Doctor... just the Doctor will do. This is my TARDIS, he is much more bigger in noise than in size." The brown stallion gestured towards the blue ferret who came up close before turning towards the Doctor and intoning in quite a level voice. "Master, the lady does seem as if she is quite young, do you believe she is separated from her parents?" "Nonsense TARDIS, I am sure she is old enough to take care of herself." Doctor Who frowned at the ferret before turning back. "I do apoligise for my companion's forwardness."

Lilly_Foxx
"I've heard two leggers around where I grow up sing something similar. I think they called it 'Greensleeves' or something of the like." She said. She arched a brow to the ferret and chuckled. "I get that quite a lot." She told the smaller creature with a wink. "I'm a fully grown adult. Usdias are just a lot smaller than Soquili, but no harm done, I don't mind in the least." She said eyes twinkling.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "How unusual... Are there more like you? Is it more like a condition of the heart? Unable to grow when you reach a certain point or are you more like a miniature breed?" The Doctor moved around the usida curiously, refraining from prodding or poking but obviously wanting to do so. "I have to admit, I have never seen such as a tiny horse before but then this is new lands, different customs and different sizes." He came back to his original spot before musing to himself, "I do remember hearing about a creature called a pygmy. The two-leggers said it was a smaller version of themselves. may haps this is what they were talking about." Blinking back towards Flower he paused before asking, "Are you a pygmy?"

Lilly_Foxx
She chuckled. "Yes I'm a miniature breed. It's a variation of Soquili such as yourself. We were bred to be smaller." She explained before grinning. "Oh yes there are loads more of my kind." She said. "I've run into quite a few. But, I suppose in a way were are sort of like pygmies...we just have a different name for it than the two-leggers. Where I grew up we were called ponies but the two-leggers here speak a different language and it got translated to usdia." She was fairly seasoned in explaining her breed to others. She even got used to the circling, examination that some tended to do. She understood the need to do so quite well. She had to stop herself from doing so when she met her first flutter. But my, this one was more inquisitive than most! He seemed very intelligent as well, something she found to be quite a treat.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "If by saying you are not from here, prey tell, where are you from?" He was interested to know as any new information was always a curiosity. The Doctor loved to examine and find out about things, nothing suited him better than asking questions. He mulled upon another point that she had mentioned. "Green sleeves..." The name sounded familiar but he could not place a hoof on where he had heard it before.
"Master... I sense trouble near by." The blue ferret looked over his shoulder before tugging on the Doctor's scarf.
"Balderdash Tardis! There is nothing dangerous around here for miles!" Doctor Who looked up for a moment before focusing his attention once more on Flower. "Now where were we before this annoying little blue ferret of mine decided to interrupt?"

Lilly_Foxx
One of Flower's ears turned in the direction of the small ferret as much as possible. She dearly hoped he was wrong. But when the Doctor asked her where they had been in the conversation she chuckled. "We were speaking about my national origin." She explained before continuing. "Well I think it's safe to assume you at least came from the same country as I did." She said with a good natured smile. "You're English correct?" The mare asked, firing one of her own at him for once. If he wasn't he sure as heck put on a good show of it.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ahh yes... You are absolutely correct on that point. It is splendid to meet another one of her Majesty's flock." Doctor Who peered at Flower as if seeing her with new eyes. "What part of jolly old England do you come from? Though I should have known by the choice in verbiage." He chuckled, amused by his own joke. "So what brought you over? I traveled here in a large blue ship!" He was exaggerating of course but TARDIS was too occupied with something else to correct him. The small blue ferret stared off in the distance, wondering whether it was worth the hassle of climbing onto the Doctor's back.

Lilly_Foxx
"Surrey or there abouts...to tell you the truth I hadn't really paid attention to what specific part...but it was a ranch full of old nags and geldings for the most part. I was, heh, a bit of a surprise...but I came here on a rather large ship with a wealthy family. I was to be a pleasure mount for their little girl. Ann-Marie, was her name." She said with a rueful smile.

"She...contracted tuberculosis somewhere along the way...needless to say she didn't make it."

The mare sighed.

"So the family turned me loose and I found my current two-legger Ayashe. Sweet girl...I suppose you'd call her a pygmy. Really tiny lill' thing." The mare explained.

"Oh! But listen to me talkin' about me self like an old maid. What part of the country d'you hail from?" She asked with a far more genuine smile.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Doctor tilted his head to the side and though for a moment. "Surrey... Surrey... Tip of my tounge and yet escaping the mind. Ahh well it'll come back to me after the holiday. Sorry to hear about your first two-legger but at least you found another." He smiled down at the smaller usida before exclaiming. "My, is she is a small one to you she much be minuscule to one of my size!" He was amazed at people could get that small. "I do suppose you fit well with her then which is a good thing. Have you met many two-leggers since coming here?" Neatly he evaded the subject of his history for the moment.

Lilly_Foxx
"She's not quite that small. The top of her head barely passes mine when she's standing. I'd imagine a standard soquili's foal might be a little taller than her though...or at least as tall." She explained. "I've met, one other I think...but it was ages ago so, I'm not really sure what they're like here since I've seen such a small amount." The mare paused for a moment.

"D'you have a two-legger you stay with?" She asked. She had noticed he hadn't answered her question but figured there was a good reason for it and didn't wish to pry.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The doctor nodded as he listened to the usida talk about her two-legger companion. It seemed like they both fit well together which was nice. He thought about the two-legger the herd shared the globe with. He was very interesting always coming up with new ways to make things taste good. “We live with a male two-legger. He is pretty good with his hands. He heals scrapes and cuts almost as good as a unicorn.” The doctor knew that between them all, only Dayunsi followed their two-legger more. He found the being just fascinating. Just like the other two-leggers in the village close by.

Lilly_Foxx
The mare smiled softly. "Yes, it's certainly amazing what two-leggers are able to accomplish with herbs and other plant life." She agreed. Ah to have opposable thumbs. But of course that would look quite odd on an equine. "So d'you live in that village with the majority of the two-leggers?" She asked. They lived off on their own in the wilderness. Flower hadn't heard the story about her being shunned by the man she had a certain fondness for. It was a rather touchy subject for the young woman. But like most of the men of the village they wanted children and it could very well kill her due to her stature.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Live in the village?" The Doctor stared at her for a few moments as if his brain was processing the information. "Ooooh Weeeeell... I guess I live in the forest with the rest of the herd. It's hard to say sometimes though. I spend plenty of time exploring and I doubt this place will be very permanent." He gave a shrug as if to say that the place he slept at wasn't too important. "I am a long way from home. Don't know if I can call this place home yet... it just doesn't feel right, at least for now..."

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff