Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pokemonman2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:52 am
the new MMORPG game that is in some parts of the world Audition  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:12 pm
You'd be one of those brute force guys in D&D, never uses their head but the group relies on you to protect them. and stuff.  

Z_freak92

Avzel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:46 am
You'd be the secret agent that has all the boys after her in both of her double lives, except for the one that you really want. During the conflict with the enemy, you try to protect him to show your interest, but are devastated to learn he is an agent of the enemy. He knows this and plays your feelings but during a moment of mutual danger, he proves an unexpected ally. He's very smart, though, so that at the most tense moment, when you have him at your mercy, you don't know if he's sincere about converting over to your side and mending his ways, or if this is just another one of his ploys because he's that good an actor. Choose wisely!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:04 pm
Some show about superpowered teens/colledge students. Each has a special element, you'd be fire(duh). Water and Wind constantly fight over Earth(the only guy with superpowers). Earth secretly likes you but no one knows except his best friend, Tod. Tod's a taotal nerd with a tech suit that gives him superhuman strength and stuff.  

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:53 am
Aww, you're Adorable!
The famous last words of anyone who comes across you.

You're a deadly assasin in a mystery RPG. No one knows your identity, and the few who found out never lived to tell the story. You look adorable, but behind the kitten eyes, you're a fierce killer. After all, being cute inside and out is too one-demensional, no?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:23 pm
ummm Final Fantasy  

Inf3rnoFlam3s

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:19 pm
Kiza-San
Aww, you're Adorable!

You're a deadly assasin in a mystery RPG. No one knows your identity, and the few who found out never lived to tell the story. You look adorable, but behind the kitten eyes, you're a fierce killer. After all, being cute inside and out is too one-demensional, no?
O.o; Eek! That's kinda scary. I don't even know what catagory I could place infernoflames in. Hmm... a mad scientist super hero in a comedy RPG! ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:34 am
PaNdA-KittenKunoichi
Kiza-San
Aww, you're Adorable!

O.o; Eek! That's kinda scary. I don't even know what catagory I could place infernoflames in. Hmm... a mad scientist super hero in a comedy RPG! ^-^

Oh. Too shonen for you? Sorry! ^^;

Umm..
I dunno. my brain isn't working today! I can't think of a story! So... I'll put you in a TMM RPG. sorry!  

Captain Kiza Pirate

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:54 am
Kiza-San
PaNdA-KittenKunoichi
Kiza-San
Aww, you're Adorable!

Oh. Too shonen for you? Sorry! ^^;

Umm..
I dunno. my brain isn't working today! I can't think of a story! So... I'll put you in a TMM RPG. sorry!
It's okay! I just never would have thought of that! ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:00 pm
closest game to put you in .hack//sign  

Aezaith

Dwemerrouge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:20 am
id put you in a castlevania RPG and you were the guy that the player goes to and buys stuff from.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:16 pm
DEFFINATELY a Naruto RPG. You'd be a kick-butt Akatsuki member with all sorts of secret powers and a dark past. Even you don't know your full potential. Everyone, including fellow Akatsuki members, is afraid of you.  

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

FinalFantasyFanAeCK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:24 am
You would be a character in an Horror RPG. You'd be the main character girl who tries to solve the mystery of the game while avoiding all these dangers from monsters, and a person who you thought was a good guy, but he turns out to be crazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:28 am
you would be like the best friend of the main character in a FF game, and the you would become evil and try to kill him  

Ormuz

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:33 pm
XD This is kinda weird, but I toatally see you in Guitar Hero.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games