Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 pm
The vest is a little too purple in a mainly black and white avatar... other than that, I think you have impeccable taste. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:37 pm
I would call that avatar Tae-riffic, thought it's hardly a style that I would choose...  

124-C

pickle relish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:08 pm
The goggles just kind of throw the whole thing off. I'm not sure how it would look without them, but it seems like it would be okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:09 pm
I like the unified greens, though I wish there was a little black or something to break it up... you kind of look like a booger with legs. Though I love your taste in accessories. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:16 pm
I think the aquamarine boots (with different bottoms) would suit it better than the purplemarine ones. I know they aren't exactly a cheap switch, though.

I like the overall look. Hate the vampire skin, but that's not something unique to your avatar. It just makes the female avatars look like undead trannies or like Rumer Willis.

I have to ask...why only one anklet?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:19 pm
rofl
That's an awesome connection, Tae. I never noticed before.
Edit: Um, there's only one anklet because I didn't really feel like overwhelming the avi with too much gold.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:24 pm
Wasn't complaining, was just wondering. x3

Also, I love this vest but nothing matches it. Nuttthhhing. Well, nothing pirate-y. x3 Oh well. It's not supposed to match, it's just a costume.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:26 pm
Mmm, I like it, though. It doesn't really need to match. It just adds something of its own to the avi,  

pickle relish

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 pm
Tae: I'm just a**l about colors... I like it a lot, actually, just the vest popped out at me (I'm sure you meant to do that, right? biggrin )
I didn't take it as a complaint, but I had to make it short because moving was necessary IRL. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:32 pm
I added more purple, but I don't really like the effect. Might lose the dark-elf aura and keep the poisoned dagger. =/ Hmm.

I am usually picky about colours, but I never get a chance to wear this vest, and everyone was doing the pirate theme. @_@  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 pm
I don't love the aura, but the dagger is a nice touch... If you don't mind feminizing it a little, I say shorten the pants and add some purple stockings, but that's just me. Even better would be to wear dark purple pants, or black pants with a purple sheen.

Even without more purple, it's a really cute avi. I'm just color-crazy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:58 pm
I like it. The top looks maybe a little off with the rest of the purple...but it still works. Very fun. ^^  

pickle relish

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 am
Pickles, I love yours. The effect is blue and adorable. x3 I'm a bit biased, as blue is my color completely, but still. Simple and well thought out. :3

On a side note, Steph, epic as always. biggrin Love it. 3nodding  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games