Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:17 pm
((Indeedy-do. 3nodding ))

Kerrigan looked over to Elcia and smiled, sitting up quickly, but careful of Viral. "Oh, hi Elcia!" she called to her. "Some tea sounds lovely right about now. What kind is it?" Her smile was genuinely delighted and a touch surprised, happy that Elcia had come just then. Just putting it off... "It smells heavenly."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:34 pm
((Glad to be of service *bows graciously*))

"Well I don't know really. I guess I'd call it Ice Tree Tea." She said coming round the bed to give Kerrigan a warm cup. "I wanted to help and some of those weird vines I picked up in our last battle seemed to know I needed some way to help. I touched a leaf and suddenly realized what I needed to do...It was like I'd just remembered something I'd forgotten or figured out the answer to a puzzle." She set a cup down for Viral as well. "How is he doing?" She asked quietly, a very serious look in her face.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:59 pm
((Graciously and gracefully, only to be expected from an elf I would gather. wink Lol. I think I'm too tired to attempt at conversation. xd Last post of the night, then it's off the bed for me. Do you have anywhere in particular you're trying to go with this tea? Does it have any specific special effects?))

"Hmm." Kerrigan looked at the cup in her hands curiously, sniffing the delightful smelling tea. "That's interesting." She took a cautious sip, and felt rather soothed instantly. "Very interesting." It tasted clean and minty, yet somehow almost a little fruity at the same time.. with a hint of some flavor she couldn't describe, nor recall having ever had before, but was also somehow familiar. She licked the edge of the cup where a small drop of liquid clung, trying to identify the flavor, while glancing momentarily at Viral. "Erm, well, he's talked a bit. And he was able to move his hand enough to hold mine. Besides that, physically I'm not really sure how he is... we haven't really talked about that much... and emotionally..." Her wing spread a little to cover him as though it were a warm blanket. "I'm even less sure of how he's doing... but also more sure at the same time... Um. I guess you could just say I'm not fit to evaluate him objectively..?" she laughed softly, and wryly. "But anyways. Thank you for the tea. It's so strange. Have you had any yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:04 pm
((yeah Im falling asleep at the comp myself. I'm hoping it will help all in general feel better in the morning. Not 100% sure what everyone needs. *yawns* we can think of something tomorrow I'm sure.))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:13 am
*Marcus takes the vine downstairs*

Viral: *He closes his eyes in almost guilty state*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:03 am
((Ah, ok, so kind of a make-your-own-miracle potion thing, except you don't choose what it does for you, it just makes you feel better depending on whatever it is that you really need? =3 Coolio.))

Kerrigan glanced sidelong at Viral in time to catch the guilty expression on his face, and one passed momentarily on her face in return. She leaned forward slightly to pet his head and whisper in his ear. "It's ok Viral," she assured him softly. "I.. understand. And that's why I've decided to go with you." She sat back up again then and took a long drink of tea.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:28 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
((Ah, ok, so kind of a make-your-own-miracle potion thing, except you don't choose what it does for you, it just makes you feel better depending on whatever it is that you really need? =3 Coolio.))

Kerrigan glanced sidelong at Viral in time to catch the guilty expression on his face, and one passed momentarily on her face in return. She leaned forward slightly to pet his head and whisper in his ear. "It's ok Viral," she assured him softly. "I.. understand. And that's why I've decided to go with you." She sat back up again then and took a long drink of tea.
*He tries his hardest to move closer to her after what she said* *pain shot through his body and he struggled to get air into his cells* ><  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:38 pm
(Aahh, I've missed the moment. xD
I must remind Lobo-chan of her responsibilities in this roleplay also. I'm afraid she's too caught up in my new one.))
Kagura slowly drifted into sleep. Suddenly, something hit her, and a shot of pain when spiraling through her body. There was a thick fog, and gun shots were going off. She kept on spinning, as she heard screams of pain from all her friends. "Hello?? Helloo??" Kagura called out, confused. "Elcia? Kerrigan? Cthugarai? Viral? Lobo?" She called out all there names, but no answer. Suddenly, a loud voice rang out.
"Relax for now, young one. For darkness will come, and pain will be suffered. Death rides at midnight."
Suddenly, she heard a loud gunshot, and then felt a sharp, but empty pain in her back. Screaming, she feel to the ground, and awoke to find herself screaming. She instantly stopped, and took a deep breath. Kagura found herself shaking uncontrollably. Sitting up in the large bed, she looked around, and realized that she was awake now.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:31 pm
((Sorry, got kinda busy and couldn't find somewhere to put Lobo in and... ech... Let's just say she spaced out again, yeah?))
Lobo woke up, wondering where she was. This seemed to happen to her a lot for some reason... She scratched absently at her collar, yawning. She never had figured out how to get the stupid thing off...
"Good morning, El Antonio. Do you know where everybody is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 pm
((Yay!! You followed my reminder. xD Re-post from earlier so you know where you are in the rp;;
Kagura watched as everything around her happened. He head was spinning, and soon she found herself sharing a large room with Lobo. Kagura looked over, to see Lobo fast asleep in the bed, still not woken up from the battle. "Dear Lord." She sighed, and got out of the bed. He bag was on the couch in the room, and she shook her hand, the scythe morphing out from it. She leaned her scythe against the wall, and opened her bag. Kagura smiled, as she took out a letter, addressed to her. It was from her mum. Her mother had gave it to her in the dream she had, and Kagura held tight to it. She dared not to read it yet. Kagura reached back into her bag and brought out an extra pair of clothes, the same as her last, just not blood-stained. She changed into the clothes, and took of her boots to be washed later. Getting back into bed, she decided to shower in the morning. ))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 pm
Kerrigan cuddled up to Viral again. "Shh, if you try too hard, doing anything, even breathing, can be impossible. Relax." She thought for a moment and her brow furrowed. "...How badly did I hurt you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:14 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan cuddled up to Viral again. "Shh, if you try too hard, doing anything, even breathing, can be impossible. Relax." She thought for a moment and her brow furrowed. "...How badly did I hurt you?"
You didn't, thats minor work to reconstruct <:3 ugh............its just lack of nurients. Lots of fighting and not a lot of food <:3 ....and............i will relax *He pulls a blanket over them and he cuddles up to her really tightly but warmly, he nestles his head under hers* there...much better, your warmth will do.....................but, I don't know about loving you <:3 I just don't know right now............but, I like you the most ^^ that and you're very comfy *He goes to sleep wrapping his wings and arms tightly around her and pulling the blanket over them*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:32 pm
Kerrigan was about to offer him a drink of her tea, but then he fell asleep. "Uh, goodnight then Elci?" she whispered in an amused tone to Elcia, making a little breeze carry her words to Elcia's ears. "Sorry about that. He's tired." She petted Viral gently as she yawned gently, feeling sleep pull at her consciousness. "So am I..." She stopped the little draft of wind carrying her words to Elcia and whispered in Virals ear, though she knew he could hear. "I don't care if you love me. That you are my friend and you are happy is enough." She then fell asleep, her thoughts scattering because she'd lost her will to hold them together, which had been the only reason she'd gotten out of her own comfy bed in the first place, through sheer will power.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:08 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan was about to offer him a drink of her tea, but then he fell asleep. "Uh, goodnight then Elci?" she whispered in an amused tone to Elcia, making a little breeze carry her words to Elcia's ears. "Sorry about that. He's tired." She petted Viral gently as she yawned gently, feeling sleep pull at her consciousness. "So am I..." She stopped the little draft of wind carrying her words to Elcia and whispered in Virals ear, though she knew he could hear. "I don't care if you love me. That you are my friend and you are happy is enough." She then fell asleep, her thoughts scattering because she'd lost her will to hold them together, which had been the only reason she'd gotten out of her own comfy bed in the first place, through sheer will power.

Marcus: *He sneaks into the room. and puts a hand on Elcis shoulder* Elcia ^^ I got something to show you :3 *He gently pulls Elcia out of the room and downstairs to an elevator*

Viral: *Hours later he woke up and started petting Kerrigan* *He cuddles tightly to her and whispers* I'm sorry, i'm very confused right now. i got a lot on my hands to fight zenaku and telling everyone good bye is hard. you all were my first great friends. but i can't keep pulling you all into these things.........but. maybe you can show me what love is like. if this is partly what its like, the warmth and contact of it all and the care. ^^ i think i love you so far then too ^^

i'm new to this world and everything is a blur to me. I never really had anything related to love. I was built as a weapon <:3 I hate to be one, but i am >< and *tears start developing again* You saw through that................Kerries, maaybe someday. I'll let you see my face ^^ *he cuddles her tight*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:25 am
((Oh man, the typos from my last post... -_-;;; Unhappy perfectionism is unhappy. Shouldn't post when I'm so tired... I fell asleep at the keyboard for a minute there while I was typing last night. xd ))

As Viral spoke, Kerrigan tried to open her eyes, but lacked the strength. Sleep still had too tight a hold on her, but she petted him drowsily to show that she was, in fact, awake. When he paused for a moment and his voice filled with many conflicting emotions, she cracked one eye open to see that tears filled his own. "Don't cry..." she whispered softly, and again wiped the tears away. She hugged him tightly and took a deep breath, then shook herself slightly to wake up completely. "Affection and care is part of love...." Her voice dropped slightly and she smiled a tiny bit. "Trust is a lot bigger part of it."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff