Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sariel L`vara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:14 am
Hello everyone, I guess I'll join in with a kind of introduction...

My name is Sariel, I'm currently 19 years old and studying a National Diploma course at my local college. I have quite a large interest in a number of different things but the main things that get my attention are; Writing, helping people, music, angelic culture and roleplay. Along with a wide selection of interests I guess I also have a list of things that I don't like, a more informing breakdown list of this is presented in my profile. Though I do have a fairly good interest in angelic culture, I'm not really well informed on the subject...sure I can list a couple of hundred angels and a bit about them but that's as far as my angelic knowledge goes.

As for music my interest spreads over almost every genre possible and along with being a big fan of listening to a variety of songs I also like to make up my own music and sometimes post it in competitions. The main instrument I play is the piano but I also have a slight but not great experience with guitars, viola, drums and harmonica.

If you would like to know more about me then you are all welcome to ask and I will try to answer to the best of my ability. I can't really think what else there is to know about me at the moment though so it might be an idea to ask at another time...

Also, I may vanish from existance at times due to work, life or my annual break from Gaia but I will try to be as active as I can. smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:55 am
I'm erm...me! biggrin I love Harry Potter ect I like alot of things read about where I hang out in the gaia thread 3nodding  

Its.Me.Pippin!

NinjitsuKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:58 am
Hi! my name is Nikkee but my friends call me Nikkee-chan or Snickers (Or Princess Nhikhy)

I'm 18. I love kitties and other small furry things... My favorite colors are lavander, white, and purple. I like Rock music. Typos bother me... even though I make them when I'm in a hurry... I have an evil twin sister... but I only call her evil since she wants to kill me or convince me to kill myself...

I currently attend High School and College through Running Start. I gradute HS in June. I will begin at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in the fall. It will be fun!

If you have more specific questions, I'm sure I could answer them... but I'm rather sleepy as it's so early... so I can't formulate a thought long enough...

Ooh food... I'll be back later!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:21 am
Hello..
I'm ze Chef Pengi-boo... You can call me Justine.
I'm thirteen and.
That's all you need to know.

Pengizilla

rathalos2006

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:59 am
Name: Dan
Favourite bands: Iron maiden, Pantera, Trivium, Judas priest, Black sabbath, Cradle of filth, Dragonforce.
Other stuff: I have a beard, I am the weirdest person I know.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:15 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

vegan in furs

pr_king83

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:33 am
My name is tony, i'm 18 yrs old. I love music and movies and just chillin with friends and family. I'm puerto rican so i love spanish food. I also like Italian food too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:48 pm
I've already said, but it couldn't hurt to say thanks again for the invite.

^^ My name is Omo, and I live in the U.K. I love anime and manga - they're what I enjoy in my spare time. I enjoy drawing too, although I'm not very good! I'm 14 and I listen to anything, really. I don't particularly hate anything, so I like to think that I'm an easy person to get along with. I'm also hopelessly lazy, but I'm trying to become more active. lol  

Omochii

Topher18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:44 pm
My name is Chris. I'm 15, a freshman. My favorite band (which I'm obsessed with) is Evanescence! My favorite game to play is Sims 2. Uhh.. If you really want to know more just check out my profile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:59 pm
BOO! I'm La Diavola. >:3

I'm young, k? So anything superficial that comes from my keyboard is probably my ages fault. Yeah, sure...

I live for Chocolate (and candy), Food in general, Video Games, The Internet, Justin, Rock N Roll, Lance, and my manga. ^-^

Oh! And horror! <3 I can hardly wait to see The Excorsist.

>_>

<_<

Insult Marilyn Manson around me and you'll die.

Feel free to offer up a Slipknot or LOZ: Ocarina Of Time parody.

If I've interested you then go look at my icky profiley thing.

arrow I'm very impressionable, theoretically, so please offer new trains of thoughts and arguments at any and all times! (Except for when my brain shuts down...)

La Diavola

[-x.Foxie.x-]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:16 pm
I'm Foxie... well I'm 13. I don't really know what to type here.. eh.
My favorite band is Nightwish, and my other favorite is Linkin Park. Whenever I'm bored I always play Solitare. I absolutely love Horror movies... and I can't think of anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Name/Nickname: Hanako, Hana if you want (that's my middle name)
Interests: Acting, writing, reading, hanging out with friends(of course!), and playing my flute. (Yes, I am a band nerd)
My Favorite Music is Classic Rock/Rock and my favorite band is Lynyrd Skynyrd (never got how to spell that!) and All-A. Rejects.
Anyway, I am so glad I was invited! biggrin  

Gossamer_Heartwand

Tak Latem

1,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:54 pm
Hello I'm Tak.
I'm 22.
From Pa, Usa.
I work at a music store. I love music!
I mod two guilds, one that I co-own.
I love meeting new people!
I love discussions and debates.
I always have something on my mind.
And I'm nice too! Hehe.
^_^
Thanks for letting me join. Glad to be here. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:30 pm
Good Evening. My name is DJ Silence Yuy, but please call me Yuy. I am seventeen years old, but next month I will be eighteen.

I live and go to school in Louisiana, and this summer I will be starting college and working towards a BA in English Education.

My passion is to write, and I am an avid fanfiction writer. Check out my homepage for a link to my Fanfiction.Net account.

My other passion in life is Lord Teisel, my boyfriend. heart

And lastly, my current goal is to get a driver's license.

Thankies for the invite! I shall try my best to go to Gaia just for this group!  

DJ Silence Yuy

Dawa-Chan

Fashionable Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:04 pm
Hellooo! I'm Dawa, ninteen, obsessed with manga, etc.
I'm in love with doughnuts! (And Pizzaaaaaa!!)
My favourite animal is the panda. I don't know why.
Aside from reading as much manga as I can get my paws on, I draw/write my own series as well. ((Which can be found on my deviantART account.))
Mostly, my life revolves around art. And... I'm a bit of a science-geek as well. (My favourite areas being physics and astronomy.)
And....... I can't think of anything else to mention at the moment, so just ask if you want to know anything. 3nodding

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games