Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:49 pm
My God, are we gonna be like our parents?
Not me, not ever, you can keep deceiving yourself.
It's unavoidable, it just happens.
When you grow up, your heart dies.
Walking out into the dark, into the dark...
Going on a different path led by a beating heart...
All the people of the town lash their eyes to the ground.
Forget matters to the heart; the night is all you have;
You ran into the night from all you had.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᵗʰᶤʳᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander had considered this past summer the worst he'd ever had, so he was relieved to be going back to school, and relieved to be away from his parents. He spotted Wendy from a distance, as always identifying her by her distinct red ringlets, and settled his expression into a slight frown. He still hadn't forgiven her for dragging him in the bloody pool, but if he brought it up it'd just serve to embarrass him further. At least he'd known how to swim. And she'd been practically laughing her arse off, at least in Wendy terms of emotional expression.

She was wearing heels and the same height as him in them, and not for the first time he wished he had his parents's height already. He nodded back to her, then remembered something his father had told him this morning, which was to offer his condolences on the loss of her... aunt? Something like that. The League woman whose death had been in the papers, the Avery heir's mother. Evander didn't care to begin with, but it was expected of him, and he said it. "I'm sorry for your loss," he said robotically, doubting she was heartbroken over it. Had she even known the woman all that well? He wished someone would murder some members of his family, at times. He didn't want to be an orphan or anything, and Merlin forbid Father were to die... but his mother and his brother and his sister... Eh.

Of course, she wasn't even mentioning that, instead choosing to ramble on about his sister and of course bring up his brother- he was sure she was doing it just because the mention of Cy made his skin crawl. "Oh, funny," he said coldly. "She doesn't play with dolls anymore." He neglected to mention that he'd spent a good portion of the summer bullying his sister into letting him borrow her idiotic owl. "And Cyrus still has his tongue. Unfortunately. How was the rest of your summer?"

OOC:
mc2

Found yourself a path upon the ground,
You ran into the night, you can't be found.
But this is your heart; can you feel it?
Their blood pumps through your veins.
Summer evening, breeze is blue-
Drawing voices deep from you.
On a different path, led by a beating heart,
What a year and what a night!
What terrifying final sight!
Put out your beating heart.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of 2029-2030 school year
Looking: Less cheerful than usual

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Cathy shrugged and said, "You probably are more liked than my brother is, though. I used to say when I was younger to him that he had worse people skills than an antisocial hermit living in the mountains of Tibet." She tilted her head and raised a brow as he said him coming over had nothing to do with Sophie and continued to go on to say that usually she had a huge smile on her face all the time and she didn't so he asked if she was alright. Cathy put on her usual smile and tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear and made a short somewhat disbelieving laugh, "I didn't know you pay that much attention to your classmate's younger siblings. That's sweet though. Touching really," She said genuinely meaning the last. And nodded when he said no offense was taken though he seemed baffled by the concept.

As the conversation when on he told her bluntly that if he wanted Sophie's information he'd have just asked. Did he think something like that would just have worked? When he said if she wanted to get rid of him all she had to do was ask Cathy shook her head quickly and waved a hand, "No. That'd be terribly rude of me to just try to blow you off for no real reason. I prefer being around people generally anyways. As long as they aren't horrid of course. If you were horrid I'd have already found a way to properly get rid of you."

She shrugged waiting for Theo's response when suddenly Danica showed up and obviously trying her own forced smile (Cathy really should ask but she didn't have the energy to handle that properly and Theo was there so it could be considered prying inappropriately or something) greeted them both. "Dani... we just were talking about you. Theo said he had thought you'd be with Eli. I hadn't seen either you or Eli yet so I thought that might be the case..." She then looked her friend up and down and said adopting a cheerful and bubbly act, "Ah you got prefect, too! But... oh my God, Dani... Your Grandpa Quinn is trying to make you a nun isn't he?" She shook her head and glanced to Theo, "Anyways, Theo thought I looked down or something and was nice enough to check on me. I explained it was an eyelash bothering me and I didn't get enough sleep last night... I probably look awful from the lack of sleep too..." She shook her head, and added jokingly, "but at least I don't look like I belong in a nunnery, clothing wise... at least let your hair down from that awful old-lady bun."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
RedEagleEye007

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:03 pm
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox,
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear!
As free as a bird, as neat as a word,
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house!
All I wanna be is everything...
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth,
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night!
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong,
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSecond YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio was surprised when she noticed Devonte coming over to her. She'd thought him more the type to stubbornly insist on standing around somewhere until someone approached him, but, she supposed everyone had to step down from their make believe thrones once in a while, In turn, she wiped the upset expression that still lingered off her face and smiled slightly. At least he hadn't dragged out her name with 'Violante'. Honestly, what had her parents been thinking? It sounded like 'Violence', but maybe that had been the idea. "It was alright," she said evenly. "Could have been better... but there's been worse. How was yours? And where's your shadow?" she asked a little teasingly, but her eyes darted toward the train, where she suspected Layton was, since she hadn't seen him on the platform. The relationship between the two brothers seemed at times strained, so maybe one or both of them figured some time apart would do them good. Or it was just coincidence. She suspected she sometimes read far too much into things.

OOC:
King Beardly

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture...
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be!
Bright as day, as light as play-
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale!
All I wanna be is everything...
As warm as the sun, as silly as fun,
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea!
As hot as fire, cold as ice...
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:12 pm
Open the walls, play with your dolls!
We'll be the perfect family.
When you walk away is when we really play-
And you don't hear me when I say,
"Please wake up. Please look at me."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens...
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωše¢øиđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti tensed as one of her house and dorm mates, Grace, came over, but managed a small smile in return. Her brow wrinkled as the other girl double checked her name- they'd shared a room the past school year, with the other first year Ravenclaw girls, and while Anti had barely spoken to them, she thought they at least knew her name... It didn't matter. She wasn't supposed to be even talking to other Ravenclaws. Her parents has said as much, among other things to her about her Sorting, over the course of the summer. She realized she had yet to answer Grace's question, and nodded. "Yes. I- I'm glad it's the start of a new school year." She had no idea what else to say, and it sank in for her that she really wasn't good at conducting a conversation that didn't involve someone reprimanding her or her brother being nasty to her. She was used to playing defensive, not making small talk. People skills, as her mother always told her, people skills were what you needed to survive.

OOC:
murruelecrueset

Places, places, get in your places!
Throw on your dress, put on your doll faces!
I see things that nobody else sees...
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture-
Pose with your brothers, won't you be a good sister?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at Platform 9 & 3/4 with The Frey's, Benjamin
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervicited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ohmygosh this is going to be so epic! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I'∂ gινє тнє c н α η c є I'νє g σ т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aη∂ gινє α ℓ ℓ м у ℓ σ ν є тσ уσυ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx
                                                          I ∂ση'т к η σ ω мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          Tнαт у σ υ ' ∂ нανє м є ∂ σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela's hand flew to her mouth in an attempt to cover the snicker that rose up in response to Aster's face when her parents encouraged the two older boys and asked them to get ready for a picture. She failed, though, and a small giggle escaped through her fingers. Even if it hadn't, her lips were pulled into a wide grin, and her eyes were dancing with laughter. She pursed her lips, then wrapped an arm around Aster. "You should just take the picture," she whispered to her friend, "And make it a good one. Otherwise they'll make us do it again." The blonde squeezed Aster's shoulder gently, wondering if she was going to be in trouble for giggling. It wasn't that she wanted Aster to be annoyed or upset! Just... well, it was sort of funny whenever her friend got that way. She got all huffy and Pam found it amusing, for some reason. She didn't really know why.

spaceThe first year stuck her tongue out at Benjamin when he made fun of Aster for calling the two boys dweebs, thinking that they were probably fortunate that had been her choice of words. Not that the girl had a potty mouth per say... but sometimes Pam would swear that she was just waiting for the moment that she was far enough away from her parents and other authority figures to get away with saying a word she wasn't supposed to. She bet that sometime after they made it to the school, Aster would start muttering swear words under her breath and giggling like a madwoman because she could get away with it. Small victories.

spaceStill, Pam posed for the photo without complaint; they'd get on the train a lot faster if they didn't argue, after all. Huh. Maybe this was why Aster's parents thought she was a 'good girl.' It wasn't so much that she disliked acting out... it was more that most of the time, she found that it wasn't worth it to deal with the consequences. Green eyes stared up at the two boys, curious. Like at the wand shop, she found that she didn't really have any questions per say at the moment. She was sure that if they were to have a conversation, she'd think of some, but without even the most basic of information, she had nothing. She shrugged at the two. "Uh, I think we're okay, actually!" she said with a smile, then turned to Aster. "C'mon, let's get on the train! We wanna get a good compartment!" She linked arms with her friend, trying to pull her luggage along behind her with one arm and utterly failing. Well, it was a lot of luggage! And she was sort of small! Not as small as Aster, but still pretty small.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I ∂ση'т c α я є мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cєρт ƒσя тнє ℓ σ ν є ιη у σ υ я н є α я т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ W н σ α м I ? W н σ α м I ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ Bυт α ѕ σ υ η ∂ σƒ т σ м σ я я σ ω

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:37 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan shrugged slowly at his mention of who the captain might be. It hadn't been announced officially, but he had a pretty good idea of who it was. "I'm not positive on this, but I'm thinking it's Echo. With Gypsy and Xavier gone, he's the one with the most experience, and besides, his sister was the captain so it makes sense." He laughed lightly. Even then, he was unsure who the vice captain would be. It could be anyone.

Then the subject of Emily and Ari came up, and Dylan shook his head. It would've been nice to see Emily, and he was sure that it would've been nice for Benjamin to see Arianna, but unfortunately neither of them had showed up yet. "Unfortunately no. Hopefully they make it in time to catch the train, though."

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:51 pm
Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

first yearunsortedmuggleborn

Aster scoffed and rolled her eyes and the two teenage males proceeded to go into code mode- or sign language- probably to figure out how much to rip her parents off for. Her mother blinked a little at the mention of an owl, and her father exchanged a glance with her and shrugged. Cecelia looked thoughtful then. "The money will have to be converted- you seem like intelligent young men, I'm sure you're well aware we don't have magic..." Her eyes gleamed in amusement, while Bartholomew gave a fatherly smile and rattled off the Frey's address. "Don't tell them where we live," Aster muttered; they could be nut jobs, who really knew, but was distracted by the notebook one's snickering, and pulled an ugly face at him. Where did he get off laughing at little girls who could probably kick his arse? She could, she assured herself. She totally could.

She relaxed some when Pam wrapped an arm around her and reluctantly nodded, before putting her arm around her friend's shoulders and grinning for the camera, even if there was a small amount of blood lust in her eyes. Her parents very reluctantly took their leave then, her father picking her up to hug her while she demanded to be let down, and her mother telling her to 'Behave' in an 'I love you' tone, and kissing her on the forehead. Aster wiped away the lipstick mark with a scowl but waved goodbye energetically to them, then laughed as Pam shrugged at the two boys. "Later losers," she said in a dangerously bright tone, and proceeded to heedlessly drag her things along with her, arm tightly linked with her best friend's, crying "Onward!".

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Yukina101

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image

Alexandria was the first of the four siblings to step through the brick wall, and just as quickly, she disappeared into the crowd. The seventeen year old was never one for boarding the train and sitting with her siblings, regardless of which one it was. Plus, she wasn't given the responsibility to look after Cordelia today -- Rosabella was. Alex was free to be with whoever she so pleased. Dark eyes scanned the faces of students and parents alike. Many looked familiar; however, their names escaped the Gryffindor's mind. Or perhaps, she never even knew their names. Alexandria never really paid attention to those who she found irrelevant to her life.

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In Slytherin Classiness
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
"My loss?" Wendy asked a bit perplexed when Evander brought up an apology for her loss and that was when she remembered it must be Cara he was talking about. "Oh? The late Mrs. League... I didn't really know her enough to be hit that bad. If you want you can apologize to my cousins. They were pretty torn up about it. I wasn't that close to her ever. She painted pretty though. Most of the artwork in the Main Manor is actually her work, believe it or not."

She shrugged as the conversation went on to his siblings and answered not amused about her comment on her sister's dolls being broken and then that Cyrus still had his tongue, unfortunately. "No lack of trying, correct Mr. Lillantine?" Wendy said and continued, "And you have a good idea of my summer. You didn't see me locking myself in my room moping about. I have more dignity and class than that," She ended tossing some of her red hair over her shoulder, before turning her blue eyes to scanning the crowd not continuing the conversation for the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor - Sixth Year - Sixteen - Muggleborn - Chaser - Seer
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rosabella had been voted as the most responsible sibling in her family, and was therefore stuck with making sure Cordelia got from Platform 9¾ to the boats on the Black Lake. This is exactly how I wanna spend my trip back to school, she thought as she passed through the brick wall and waited for her little sister. At least this gave the sixth year an excuse not to socialize although she kind of wanted to go and catch up with her friends. Then again, the whole summer has passed. Maybe waiting until after the feast to become secluded was a better decision.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:12 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Dev had noticed that she looked a bit upset when he was approaching her, and now it looked like his presence had lightened her up a bit. Why wouldn't it though, right? "Mine was about the same. And my shadow? He's most likely hiding out on the train, no doubt. At least one of us is being social." And that was the truth. He had separated from Layton as soon as possible, and assumed that Layton had slid into his own compartment immediately. That would make it so he didn't have to actually talk to anybody, and just be invisible. It wasn't like that wasn't the case anyway. "Who was that you were just with? A relative, I'm assuming?" He guessed that he was an upperclassman, and didn't seem to be very enthused by the girl's presence.

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image

Dalton Quimby - Scott
Ravenclaw - Fifth Year - Fifteen - Pureblood

Sporting a Quidditch hoodie, Dalton followed after Rosabella into the brick wall. Although the boy really didn't like to play Quidditch as much as he thought he would, he was still a fan of watching the sport. However, it was most definitely crossed off his list of potential careers. Dark eyes locked on his step sister, who was waiting for Cordelia. "I think I'm gonna ride the train with you two," he stated, looking around the station. "What about your girlfriend?" Rosabella asked in a mocking tone to which Dalton responded by quickly shaking his head. "I don't know what that girl wants," he admitted, letting out an exasperated sigh. Maybe it was about time to move on from her. After all, Odelia was able to speak. If she wanted to date him, she'd tell him, right?

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood

Excited and full of energy, Cordelia practically ran through the brick wall, following after Dalton. Each of her older siblings always made walking through the barrier look so easy, and now it was finally her turn to do that! Emerging from the other side, a large grin plastered itself onto the first year's features. Adrenaline rushed through Leah's veins as she locked eyes on the Hogwarts Express. Today, she was boarding the train. Tonight, she would be placed into a house. "C'mon, let's go!" she shrieked as she grabbed Rosabella by the hand and pulled her towards the train. The faster they got on, the faster the Hogwarts Express would leave the station. That's how it worked, didn't it? Although if that was the case, Cordelia was a little confused about why everyone was standing around outside.

'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, Jojo
                                                                What am I doing? Saying hi and boarding the train eventually
                                                                What am I thinking? Dang Kenneth and his compulsive shopping habits!
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Jesse shoved his trunk through the barrier, annoyed with himself. Kenneth had gone out of his way to make sure that Jesse had his things for the new year, and that included school supplies. Jesse had all but begged Kenneth not to, but the older man hadn't listened. Instead, he had gotten everything, and Jesse was left with actual money for once. The teen didn't know how to feel about that. On one hand, he was certain that it was going to bite him in the arse sometime, but on the other... Briefly he wondered if this was what it felt like to be wanted. Not for something he could do, but just because of him. Jesse couldn't begin to imagine why the brothers were going through all this trouble, and part of him was wondering what ulterior motives they had. So far, there had been none, but the Slytherin couldn't be too careful.

Deciding to shove those thoughts out of his mind for now, he spotted a blonde head heading toward the train and the brunette looked over to Elliot. He could see some of the other Ravenclaws in his year talking to other people, and Jesse didn't hold any illusions that Elliot might not want to talk to them. "Hey, I'm going to go talk to Jojo for a bit. Catch each other on the train?" Not giving the other teen a chance to respond, Jesse pushed his trolley through the throng of people, knowing he'd need a bit of help getting his things on the train. He waved to Jojo, hoping the girl actually saw him. "Hey, Jojo! Wait up!" Hopefully this school year was starting off on a good note.

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

"Cara MiaKitty"]

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Dakota smiled at Lyall. He’d say his summer was dramatic but it wasn’t. Although at the family reunion he found out that Leonette was getting married so that was nice. He liked David and they seemed to suit each other balance each other out and all that. “That’s good to hear. I hope it wasn’t anything terrible.” He said hoping that things really had settled. Whatever happened he wasn’t going to press the matter. “So which classes are you looking forward to this year? With electives I know I’m looking forward to quite a few.” Dakota said with a smile. “My mythology classes and the ancient and world studies classes are what I’m looking forward the most myself.” He added filling in Lyall on at least some of the classes he’d be taking.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Lyall

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games