Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:22 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageSecond Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." ▬▬

Vespera stuck her tongue out at him as she walked into the apparentment and sat down next to him, kicking her shoes off and tucking her feet underneath her, facing Jonah. "First, Rion doesn't tell me everything, he was worried about you. You and your mom have always been so close, and then you've been giving her the cold shoulder most of the summer it seems. It doesn't just affect you how you treat your mom." Vespera frowned, wow, she was starting to sound like Jonah on a normal day, she was hanging out with him too much. She either needed to hang out with him less, or learn how to not absorb the Jonah way of talking when confront friends about parents. "Secondly, I hope you know I live off of making scenes. Remember, wee early hours breaking into your house? Or DADA? My life is that of making scenes." She smiled, hoping to cheer him up a bit, there was never a very dull momnt in the life of Vespera Salazar, thigns had to stay interesting, although, maybe if they calmed some she wouldn't be finding slugs on her pillows. She then became serious again,"I can tell by your sarcasm that you saw throw my ploy. But seriously Jonah, you should apologize to your mom, maybe write her a letter? See what she has to say about all the situation. Right now you only have your story, and you weren't even there when it was happening, you were here with us." She paused, then remembered her final point,"Oh, and mother's aren't too awful I suppose. I got to work on the garden with my mum this summer, it was kind of nice to spend time with her I suppose."

▬▬ "Even if that walk happens at three in the morning with your best friends." ▬▬

Where: Hogwarts Express
With Whom: Jonah
Thinking about: This is not where I thought it would go
Vespera Description: Short 4'5", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing: Green Dress, Black jacket, and heels

trickblues

_____

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Fall 2044 » Hogwarts Express » With: Vespera
» Wearing: Uniform sweater, tie, and pants. Robe still packed. » Status: [x]

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Don’t forget my igloo. Or the library. Or the eggs.” He’d laughed a little remembering their antics from the past two years. She was right. Life with Vespera was never boring. He shoved at her leg gently with a hand as he shifted his position in his seat. “Hey, scoot back a bit. I wanna lay down.”

Readjusting, Jonah ended up with his knees against the window, his head in his friend’s lap as he made an attempt to get back to his book. She’d gotten serious again however, and he had no choice but to lay the story on his chest as he gave her his full attention. “I don’t want to write her a letter.” He sighed, looking tired as ever. “I already know the story, and it’s my fault, so. Whatever. I just need some time to think away from them…” He reached up to poke at her cheek. “I’ll talk to her in person once I sort things out. Will that satisfy you?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Open for Interaction!
Stefan Lee Salvatore

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:47 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera scooted back a bit nd looked down at Jonah's head in her lap. "I'm sure it's not your fault, you weren't even there for it Jonah. But," she poked his foreheadthat was conveiently wihin reaching point of ehr usually much taller friend, "you talking to her in person once you sort things out will completelysatisfy me. Thank you Jonah." She smiled and took his book away from him now, folding the corner page, and tossing it on the bench across from them,"Now, is trying to read Oliver Twist while in a compartment with your best friend you haven't seen in a month really the way you want to spend your train ride? I have deemed that as a no. What electives are you in? I need to know if I'm going to have to find new classmates to work on homework with." She grinned at him, hoping he wouldn't get touchy at her folding his book page, or tossing his book. Surely Sona would come in at some point and keep his book safe. She looked down into his face and confirmed her previous thoughts from earlier during the summer, this would be the year she admitted to Jonah she liked him. If he was gay... well surely he couldn't be? right? Maybe he was bisexual, like she felt she was. Maybe while on the train would be a good time to confront this, although, maybe not. They would have an awkward train ride at that point.

▬▬ "Even if that walk happens at three in the morning with your best friends." ▬▬

Thinking about: Satisfied. Also those eyes.
Vespera Description: Short 4'5", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.

trickblues

_____

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:02 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip looked up when Chelsea had hunted him down in the crowd. The pink hair had surprised him. They had hung out several times over the course of the summer, but the last time that they had seen each other, she was still completely blonde. "No, haven't seen him," he answered before continuing with, "I like your hair." The fifth year nodded and led his friend up the stairs. "We'd better hurry and find a compartment -- the train is getting a little full." Perhaps, Griffin already saved them one, but they didn't have much time to find out.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Fall 2044 » Hogwarts Express » With: Vespera
» Wearing: Uniform sweater, tie, and pants. Robe still packed. » Status: Comfy

“Well, it was!” Jonah pouted as lazily reached for his poor, folded book, so close, yet so far away. This was a crime against literature that typically he would fight, but right now? He was cozy with no intentions of moving unless someone made him.

Vespera asked him about electives, and Jonah perked up a bit. “Can you believe I can barely remember?” He chuckled before listing them out with his fingers. “Okay, um…. Care of Magical Creatures, obviously. I’m finishing advanced flying this year, and then there’s Healing, and… Wandless Magic. I think that’s it. Could be missing something…” He had a nagging feeling he was forgetting something, but then again, maybe not. He supposed he’d find out when he got in trouble for missing whichever class he’d so graciously forgotten.

OOC:
Thank goodness for the list of who's in what elective or Jonah would absolutely miss Mythology woerihgf
Stefan Lee Salvatore

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:19 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera frowned, "You don't happen to be in Ancient Runes are you? I need a friend in ancient runes Jonah!" She hoped that one of her friends would be in the class with her, she needed someone to motivate her to stay awake and study.

She took out her wand and pointed to Jonah's book,"Wingardium Leviosa."The book levitated over to them, and landed it on top of Jonah, "You're a wizard Jonah, think smarter, not harder. Wingardium Leviosa saves the lives of those who can't reach things." Vespera knew this from experience, at Hogwarts she could hide things further up if she wanted, because magic. She didn't want Jonah to be annoyed that she had taken his book, especially because it seemed he did want to read it. She put her wand away and began to play with Jonah's hair making little twists in it, and straightening it back again, trying not to totally mess his hair up.

Thinking about: Ohh no. A class without Jonah
OOC: If anyone wants to hop into this convo, go for it. Trick and I are cool with it.

trickblues

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley tried to control her expression when DJ said he'd only read the manga at the store, but her eyebrows shot up against her will. She'd never been around anyone else who did that, not really. Of course, she didn't know a lot of people, period. But most of the kids she saw in the store reading books could usually also later be seen asking to purchase it, or doing so themselves. She didn't know anyone else who went to the store specifically to read a book. She was so surprised she almost admitted to having stolen the manga she had in hand. But she caught herself just in time; no need to let him know she was a delinquent. She didn't think he had the squeakiest reputation himself, but she didn't think he was 'steals things from the bookstore' level misbehaved. Then again, what did she know?

spaceShe pulled a face when he mentioned watching a lot of telly. Not a judgemental one; a jealous one.
                                              "I've never even had a telly," she said, somewhat wistfully. "My uncle's a wizard, and he doesn't have anything muggle. I have to go to the library to watch anything. Or the electronics store. The one nearest to my house has a big set up that's supposed to look like a living room. Sometimes I sit on the couch and watch whatever film they're showing." Until she gets kicked out, of course. It had actually become something of a game for her, trying to sneak in and, over the course of a couple of days, catch the film at the perfect moments to watch all of it. She didn't always follow the films very well, because it was more about the challenge than actually paying attention to it. Which was fine, since most of the films weren't ones she cared about. They were always family friendly cartoons. Sometimes there was an action movie, which was better.

spaceShe bristled somewhat at the implication that manga wasn't a 'real book', but kept it to herself. She wasn't in the habit of insulting other people's relatives out loud. Except Miranda. But Miranda was the exception to a lot of things, she thought. So instead, she just shrugged.
                                              "I think 'immature' is a word boring people use to judge people who're having more fun than them," she said. A lot of words were used that way, as far as she was concerned. "Rebellious." "Weird." The list went on and on.

spaceWhen he asked if she wanted to get a compartment, she had to give herself a little shake. Wait, he was actually asking her to come with him? Inviting her? That... hadn't exactly been the plan. It was actually better than the plan. She nodded dumbly, standing up and stowing her manga back in her bag before following after him and boarding the train. She cringed a little at the crowd; normally she boarded first thing to try and avoid this exact scenario. Belatedly, she realized her little plan was going to force her to spend an extended period of time with some very... boisterous people. Assuming the twins actually joined them, of course. They might not, DJ wasn't their only friend. But the group did seem rather close-knit.

spaceShe found an empty compartment, tapping his shoulder to get his attention.
                                              "This one's empty," she said. "Uh, unless you were looking for someone." He might very well be, she thought. She hadn't noticed any of his friends at the station earlier, but she hadn't exactly been looking. She'd been too busy talking to him.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Train Car
                                              wнen - Morning, Sept 1 2044
                                              wιтн - DJ
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:21 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Train
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? August
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Leaving for School?
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I still don't wanna go

Eion frowned at Eme when the man said he wasn't being kicked out. The youngest Delacroix shuffled, clearly uncomfortable with the situation at hand. He said that Hogwarts could teach him far better than they could, which caused Eion to draw up a pout. He was sure they'd be good! Eme assured the boy that the family was only a letter away, which did make Eion feel a teeny bit better. Unfortunately, when Eme mentioned the Dumphries, the boy went rigid, before quivering again. "Th-they're going too?! But... he's... but Alan.... no, Eme! I can't go for real now!" He frowned, looking nervously around the platform.

"Eme, I... I really don't want to go. I'm not gonna have any friends and I'm a screw-up, and I'm not even good at school, please, Eme. Please no." He wiped his eye on his jumper sleeve, then looked over sharply at the new voice. It was that guy.... from the bookstore? Eion looked around with a frown, hoping the hugging-girl wasn't there. The very last thing he needed was a stranger giving him a hug. When August mentioned that she wasn't there, he breathed a small sigh of relief. But the fact that he offered a place to sit with him was..... revolutionary.

Eion gave a small nod, biting his lip. He looked back over at Eme, then took a small step closer to him. The boy wrapped his arms around the man, hoping for a moment of comfort. Eion was terrified of the next steps, but he was pretty sure Eme wasn't sending him into a trap. Plus also August was Ferdie's friend, and Ferdie talked about how much fun he had at school.... a lot. Carefully, the boy stepped away, this time closer to August. "G-goodbye, Eme. Please... um.... don't forget about me. And... and give mum a hug for me. And also Ferdie too..." He ran a hand through his messy hair, then took a determined inhale. "O-okay, Augs. Let's.... let's go. We should go, 'cause they're.... saying we should go." He looked up at the older boy, a nervous frown on his lips.

He followed August to the train, curling up into his jumper as they walked. Once they got to the doors, Eion looked up, then back at the crowd. All the students were pushing past them to get on the train before it left, and Eion briefly debated sidling away and "missing" the train. At that second, he remembered that Eme was magic and would just take him to school anyway. With that thought in mind, he took the seemingly giant step onto the train proper. It was bigger than expected, but with all the people on board, Eion still felt terribly ill-fit.

kungfudemoness

addaellis

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴘʜʀᴀsᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋʟᴀsʜ ᴏꜰ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          Oʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ!
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ 'ɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ
          Kᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ sᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴡɪɴs
          Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:35 am

AUGUST LI xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✦✧ WREN WINCHESTER

fourth year | Slytherin | mugglebornxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfirst year | Unsorted | pureblood

User ImageUser Image
Daily Dragon writer, Language club, Quidditch announcer
------

setting Aboard theHogwarts Express, September 2046
with Eion, Moira, and whoever Dunce was meowing at

”Keeping now?” Wren listened in, wondering how they had gotten so quickly to kidnapping schemes. He glanced around as they boarded, wondering if Moira and...his neighbor had made it onto the train. Sparrow sang farewell to the twins and Nasim from the ground, waving her arms like hummingbird’s wings.

He scoffed quietly as they found their way onboard. ”Get up hours early and still barely make it. Good job, Overachiever,” Wren thought as he made his way down the compartment with Rune, As and their friend. Dunce squirmed again, and as soon as there was enough room for her not to be trampled, he let her down and she immediately took off down the car. ”Apparently I’ll have to catch you guys later,” he muttered to As. The cat had other ideas. He shrugged a little. ”I should go look for someone I promised to meet anyways. Update me on this mind reading thing later?” He wouldn’t have minded spending the ride witih them-- As and Rune were among the only people at his family’s dumb parties that he could stand since Nim started being a pain a few years ago. But he had promised to meet Moira, and Dunce was chasing some imaginary mouse again.

He made his way quickly down the car, letting Dunce, who had leaped off and seemed very certain where she was going, lead the way. Dunce stopped at a closed door but Wren happened to glance at the one before it and was surprised to see exactly who he had meant to find in one of the somehow-still empty compartments. ”Hullo, Moira. I see you’ve made it here quite alright.”

He flopped onto one side of the compartment with a sigh before sitting up, realizing Dunce was pawing at the door next to them, mewing pitifully. Unfortunately, his being half out in the hallway meant it was simple for his least favorite, overachieving cousin, to find them.

”You’ll be back soon,” August assured, nodding and silently promising Mr. Delacroix as well as Ferdie that he’d keep an eye on their reluctant first year. Augs was new. He was partially touched the boy had already managed to find another nickname for him, but also glad that their meeting earlier in the summer seemed to help Eion come with and head trainwards. August made sure Eion was safely onto the train before jumping up himself, just before the doors slid closed. He had been looking for Lizzie or Rod, but was evidently relieved to see not the next car down that Wren had made it onto the train as well. "Wren, good. Have you also met Eion Delacroix? Eion, this is my younger cousin Wren. He's Sparrow's older brother, but don't worry, they're not very alike."

Wren on the other hand, was not so happy anticipating spending the entire train ride with August and whatever kid at his heels. Without threat of his mother’s vengeance looming over him, Wren had zero inclination to be dragged along with his cousins any longer than needed. Besides, all August-Overachiever- Li did was study and suck up to people. Wren could do the former of those perfectly fine by himself and had no interest in the latter. He was quite interested in what prompted the assurance that he was not like Sparrow, but not enough to play nice. Before August could give this stranger an unwanted biography, Wren replied:”Hello Eion! Unfortunately, this compartment is taken by myself, Moira and 19 imaginary friends. As you can see, it’s already too crowded so, so sorry cuz, please find another compartment. “ he said crisply before turning to his cat. ”Are you coming?”

Miss GryiffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:58 am
User Image
User Image
Got a secret, can you keep it?
Swear, this one you'll save
Better lock it in your pocket, takin' this one to the grave

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
September 2046 The Hogwarts Express With: Wren, Dunce, August, Eion
Wearing: [x], low side-bun. Status: "Shame. The adults will probably make us sit with someone anyway."

Moira had boarded the train earliest than most in hopes to avoid the frustrations of asking strangers to let her sit with them. She was all too familiar with who that would play out, a big fat no and a roll of the eyes from her former classmates, and banishment to the ‘weirdo’ table, or whatever uncreative name they had dubbed it. She supposed that would have been fine—it was after all how she had acquainted herself with Nimbus Siddall—but Moira would much prefer to be the one in power starting off at a new institution. It was a shame she hadn’t managed to find either of the boys she was familiar with. With Nim’s brash attitude and Sparrow’s…. Sparrowness, she had thought finding someone on her way aboard would have been easier. Not that it mattered. If Nimbus was as dense as he seemed then he wouldn’t have even expected her to be here, and surely Wren would find her soon enough.

Eventually, she caught a glimpse of a familiar cat bolting through the walkway and from the sounds of it, making an attempt at a break in at the compartment situated behind her. ‘Curious. Who might be in there, then?’ She supposed it wasn't really important. Turning her attention back to her in-progress embroidery escapades, she glanced up with an amused smirk once Wren had finally found her and plopped down unceremoniously on the bench in front of her. “Oh, yes, it wasn’t any trouble at all,” she’d replied, turning her attention back to half-finished work of a tarantula with a flower on its head, “Mother and Father insisted on abandoning work to help me find my way. Wasn’t that nice? When I asked why one hadn’t stayed behind—we were dreadfullybusy you know, what with that motor accident the other day—Father had simply said, ‘The coprses aren’t going anywhere! A patient bunch, the dead’. Such a silly man. I’m grateful to have such doting parents.” Given the tone in her voice, it would be hard to gauge the sincerity of that last sentence, but she meant it. There truly was no better family for Moira to have been adopted into; they were just as unusual as she was. “I would have stopped to grab you, but you were being rather elusive. I couldn’t find trace of you anywhere. Did you have any trouble with your cousins?”

It was remarkable, really, that one of said cousins managed to find them just then, a smaller, cowardly looking boy following at his heels. The boy, apparently called Eion, had an expression of nervous determination that practically screamed “I didn’t plan to be here”. He seemed like he would be fun to toy with, but Wren didn’t seem to be having it. That was fine. Moira was more than happy to indulge his want for privacy.

“Bonjour. It’s a pleasure to meet the both of you, really, but sadly Wren is quite correct.” She greeted, embroidery left on the bench as she made her way to the compartment door to greet the boys with a polite smile. “We’d love to have you, but I’m afraid we’re simply over capacity, and I worry I didn’t bring enough tea as it is. Oh, what ever shall I do?” She waited for Dunce to finally make her way into the compartment before turning her attention to the taller boy. “You must be August, I assume. Lovely to finally put a face to the name.” She glanced over to Eion with a smirk, “Sorry, but we really must be going. It's rude to keep the company waiting. I hope we’ll get a chance to play another time. Tata~”

With Dunce arriving to safety and seeing no reason to further such a tedious conversation, Moira slid the compartment door shut, denying entry to the newcomers.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Let me know if I need to edit anything!
Addaellis

Miss GryffindorK

If I show you, then I know you won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:50 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Train
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? August
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Struggling to Balance
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I knew it

Eion looked up at Augs, still a bit flustered. Just as they were starting to walk to search for seats, the train started, sending Eion to the floor in a hurry. A girl who was probably in his year with spooky purple eyes hopped over him, but didn't stop to help. Dangit. Eion pushed himself up to his feet and used his hands to cling to the wall as he quickly caught up to Augs. The boy had spotted another kid, then pointed out Eion, who was a bit red-faced from his fall. Eion issued the barest hint of a wave, looking between Wren and the older boy. That guy was Sparrow's brother? But Sparrow was a loony?

When Wren started to speak, the dark haired boy offered a tiny grin (though it looked a bit more like a grimace), but the look quickly faded when Wren said the seats were taken. Normally, that'd just be a minor setback, buuuuuut he included that it was done so by people of the imagination. Cool. Two minutes in and someone was already deliberately denying them. Maybe Eme was wrong. Another voice came from within, a girl greeting them in French. She agreed that they were full up, and Eion simply hung his head and retreated further inside his jumper. With that, the girl closed the door in their faces, earning a small, sad sigh from Eion. "That was... something. Something like proof I never shoulda got on this train. I knew Eme was wrong." He knew the man wasn't infallible, but this seemed like it'd been deliberate. Of course it must've been a lie just to get Eion to go away. And now he was on a moving train with nowhere to sit.

kungfudemoness

addaellis

TrickBlues

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴘʜʀᴀsᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋʟᴀsʜ ᴏꜰ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          Oʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ!
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ 'ɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ
          Kᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ sᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴡɪɴs
          Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:40 am
""

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Addaellis

Miss GryffindorK

Trickblues

User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass found a compartment with Yukon. He had brought some candy with him having snuck them in. he heard a thump after opening his chocolate frog which cause the frog to escape. He tried to catch him but ended up dropping the boxes. Soon they had about five free range frogs in their compartment. When trying to catch one by the door he overheard one kid reject a cabin partner. Sticking his he’s out after catching one he decided that no one should get rejected for a seat. "Hey come on in we got seats and frogs! Oh-!" Jass said before the frog had wiggled free and hopped toward the new friends.

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxx
Time: 2045-2046
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

As it may be, Caanan and Connla decided to join her. As it was, Margaux liked Connla well enough for a dog for the pure reason that he was well behaved and Caanan always seemed to have a good leash on the pup even when he wasn't physically leashed. And, as for Caanan she found his company agreeable enough and him as a person not annoying, so that was good?

As it was regarding Connla, no tongue baths for Margaux occurred for which she was quite grateful. Smiling, Margaux said, "Merci, Caanan. You are very much correct that I wish to forgo the tongue bath." She remained excessively formal, as she was reminded this summer she was now a teenager and thus was now a young lady and soon to be a proper woman. Being polite, Margaux gave the obligatory pat of the pup's head before stepping back a few feet.

At that time the conductor called out boarding and Caanan offered to join her in her native language and assuring her of her safety from Connla's excitement. Smiling she answered in French that she would be happy to have their company so long as Connla continued his good behavior. She was sure that Caanan would ensure Connla would, but better safe than sorry.

Margaux found a cabin for them that had a lone first year in it about to get settled. Margaux raised her brow at the girl and said, "If you want to make friends there are better ways then holing yourself up in a cabin alone." The girl looked at her with confusing and a flash of fear before nodding and grabbing her bag and quickly rushing past Margaux and Caanan and the pup.

Smiling Margaux shrugged and said, "And thus a cabin for the two-um three-of us."

User Image
                                                ----------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ratty? My, how original, never heard that before
                                                Well, then, if you're so sure of what you want
                                                It'd better be

Slytherin!
                                                {OoC: Next post Hogsmeade Station?}
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:22 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

As the train pulled out of Hogsmeade station for Winter Break, Sonora pulled Kam away from their other prefect friends. She’d been waffling uncharacteristically over the last few days, and it was plain something was on her mind. Maybe, if there was no empty compartment, they would just join their friends and nothing would have to happen. Her resolve faltered again when she actually found an empty compartment, realizing how close they had gotten over the last year, and the last six months in particular.

“Oh! Um! Thank you? Thank you for being such a good friend to me! And for caring about me so much! Um! I’m so sorry I don’t know what to say or do?” The last time they were on this train, she‘d just a few weeks ago flusteredly accepted that first date, recruited Vespera and Jonah to help her pick an outfit and started wondering “what did people do on dates?” But it had seemed just like friends hanging out, with a bit of hand-holding, and the occasional kiss on the cheek. A strange touch of lips once, that she didn’t know how to react to. Morning walks, study sessions, memories and plans over tea and cakes.

In the past few weeks since realizing her feelings, Sonora had told herself countless times that she had a perfectly wonderful boyfriend and insisted they could work still. But with words put to everything, the guilt was eating her alive. Would it hurt less to kill her own feelings? Could she hurt Kam after everything? He’d tried so hard to make her happy this entire semester. He’d known when they started this that she didn’t quite know how to return his feelings properly, but still had shown her nothing but sweet consideration. This… probably wasn’t the way he’d anticipated her figuring out romantic affection. This wasn’t how she had imagined their relationship turning out.

She had to tell him at least. Kam deserved honesty, if she couldn’t give him anything else.

“Kam,” Sona finally spoke up, not sure if she should continue holding his hands for this confession. “We’ve...we’ve been happy right? You--I—a few weeks ago. ” A few weeks ago they’d been happily discussing what determined the colors of different spells or potions. Would they even be friends in a few minutes? Would this break their friendship as well? Maybe they could talk. Maybe...she didn’t know. Sona took a shaky breath and forced herself to continue.

”I’m sorry. I know how you feel about me and...I can’t return your feelings. This... isn’t fair to you, but... I like someone else. They can’t possibly like me back but...I still can’t keep leading you on without telling you -- You’ve been just wonderful and every moment has been meaningful. Please, can we still be...friends? ”

Sonora bit back her tears and finally looked up to see his reaction. ”I’m sorry.”

User Image User Image User Image
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogwarts Express
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Depression?
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Break Ups
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? No one's gonna take my side this time....

Upon boarding the train, Kam was delighted to get to go home and see his family. He pretty much had his parents ready to accept inviting the group over for Christmas proper, thinking it would be great fun to be with his friends over the holiday. Of course, the thought that they should congregate at Vinny's house (since it was already set up for a tall lad like he) had crossed his mind, but it would be terribly rude to invite himself over. Besides, he figured Vinny would be spending much of break with Aeryn, since they were dating. It was a very similar plan to what he had in mind for himself and Sona. He'd even started looking into reservations at a fancy restaurant near his house to invite her!

After putting all their things into the compartment, Sona requested a moment of privacy from the group. A few thoughts flew through Kam's mind, some of which made him blush. No, this was Sona. She was innocent and kind. She wouldn't be thinking anything nearly as... interesting as his brain produced. For shame. Instead, the duo sat in an empty carriage, which was pretty rare to find anyway.

The silence was broken by a question which brought immediate worry to Kam. "I... um, yea. We're.... we've been perfectly happy, haven't we? I mean... I... I have?" Suddenly, he felt this conversation was about to take a terribly sour turn. Sure enough, Sona spoke up again, this time apologizing. Denial surged through his thoughts, the elder Hepburn twin trying frantically to think of how to derail this topic.

"N-no, Sona, please. Please I can... I can try harder! I can... I can be better! I-I know I'm not as good as... wait. He paused, looking at her with tear filled eyes. "This is about Jonah, isn't it? You like him more than me, don't you? Wh.... what is he that I'm not? I know I'm not tall and... and athletic and all, but we..." He hung his head. Of course it was that smug b*****d Jonah. That meant Iggy had been right last week to say that he thought this was going to happen, but of course, Kam had to try and prove him wrong. Again, Sona apologized, this time quieter. The words made Kam falter, looking brokenly at the girl.

After wiping his tears on his jumper sleeve, Kam pushed himself to a stand. Despite his trembling lips, he was still able to speak. "Don't. Go... be happy. You deserve happiness in this world, even if it means... being with him instead. I-I'm sorry. I'm... I'll just go." And with that, he pushed the door open and walked out. Trying to be polite, he quietly closed the door behind him. He couldn't go back and sit with the others, no, not with Jonah and Iggy there. Plus Aeryn and Vinny doing their weird.... romantic things. No, it would only make things worse. Instead, he tried to find a quiet place to hide away. When he discovered no open seats, the boy hid in one of the small bathrooms and locked the door. Right next to the little rubbish bin, he felt it was where he belonged. Once upon a time he fit in with the group, then it broke down and now he had only himself. Normally, he'd claim Iggy, but since his twin was dating Jonah.... even that wouldn't work. Curling into a ball, Kam began to cry, feeling more alone than he'd ever felt.

Addaellis

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ! A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ I'ᴠᴇ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴇs ᴀ sᴏᴍʙᴇʀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Bᴜᴛ I ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟɪɢɴᴇᴅ
ʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜᴀs ʙʟᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash