Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:02 pm
Goddess Ace
Hmmm, all right...

The kid's without a bay sitter and my mom had to run back and forth to watch them...
Answering most of the World History Questions...
Having to ask a ton of questions for Earth Science...
Getting a 55 on a work sheet for Algebra II...
Having two different guys try to help me with Algebra II...
My friend getting suspended for sexual harassment which is total bs because br put his hand on the gym teacher's shoulder...
That friend having our 25 page story that was due today...
Now having to come up with a 25 page story...
Having the dog roll over a dead bird and me having to bathe him...
And lastly, Leo clawing the hell out of me.

xp

you cant let all the small things get to you..... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:11 pm
gonk Why do you think I was put into therapy? They've been trying to get me to not get so adjitated.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

stoner364

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:44 pm
Goddess Ace
gonk Why do you think I was put into therapy? They've been trying to get me to not get so adjitated.

I'm sorry Jazz... neutral , hopfully 2morow will be better  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:45 pm
Goddess Ace
...why does this remind me of anger Management?...i dunno, i had to say that. sorry, but that wasn't meant to belittle you in any way sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:49 pm
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace
...why does this remind me of anger Management?...i dunno, i had to say that. sorry, but that wasn't meant to belittle you in any way sweatdrop

Well, they said on the radio this morning that depression in teens is notices a lot of times that when they get angry - they totally flip out... Eh, I do have anger problems though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:52 pm
I have never, in all the years i've know you, seen you get mad eek , but that's a good thing surprised  

stoner364

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:53 pm
stoner364
I have never, in all the years i've know you, seen you get mad eek , but that's a good thing surprised

It's a good thing Gary, that's all I'm going to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:57 pm
Goddess Ace
stoner364

It's a good thing Gary, that's all I'm going to say.

Lol, yeah I'm just like that too, i try not to let things get to me so much...cause if i do then i'm not a nice person anymore... sad  

stoner364

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:06 pm
stare Gotta go, heard thunder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Goddess Ace

Byebye Jazz! 3nodding  

stoner364

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:14 pm
Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace

Well, they said on the radio this morning that depression in teens is notices a lot of times that when they get angry - they totally flip out... Eh, I do have anger problems though.
i dunno, but you HAVE been through a lot of crap lately. i mean, let's face it, you DID put a whole list down there earlier, and you've been freaking out over that stuff..plus your parents have been acting like retards and testing you for everything short of AIDS. and dont get me started on the whole drama with your last relationship sweatdrop i think that the stress might have caused it a bit

(darnit, missed you cuz of thunder) crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:46 pm
Was that list just today?! Or like... everyday.. or like.. week? O_o

Damn... that's a b***h... who's Leo?  

[Frito]

[.Music.Man.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:56 pm
Goddess Ace

haha xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:00 pm
[Frito]
Was that list just today?! Or like... everyday.. or like.. week? O_o

Damn... that's a b***h... who's Leo?

her kitty  

EggaSponge

[Frito]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:00 pm
Bad kitty! surprised  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games