Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kari: Welcome! I love House as well, it's a damn good show. I doubt you're boring. razz

Naru: The trick is to make yourself known! Within the rules limits anyways. wink Welcome.

Otaru: People in guilds are more fun anyways. =D

Psycho: Thank you for reading. Don't know if many are from Malaysia here.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:46 pm
Hello, my name is Erica and I'm 16.

I used to play like three years ago and thought that there was a true gold problem so I stopped playing. (i.e. 12gold first post | peasant clothes=200 gold) And I just created this account.

I'm a musician. I play the cello and the bass. I love to doodle in class, but nothing to big time. ... =/

I just joined the guild. I'll probably be posting here often.

Rekilya

every-bodies-heroine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:08 am
Hey..I'm Cait..or Kittin. im 16 and my avi is as you can tell male...my old avi's sn was caitylee2003 but she was deleted...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you Lebanah for the christmas hatchling!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Erica: Well glad you decided to come back!

Cait: Sorry she was deleted. Hope you stick around though.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
{My Industry!}

Boyfriend's eggs:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dana Pixie Stix

Morbicized

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:13 am
I'm crissi...or smokey... whatever you wanna call me... just know that i am new.... blah blah 19 years old blah blah

-smokey heart heart cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:49 pm
Hey everyone,

I'm SarBear, I'm 14 turning 15 this year, scared to death that I'm getting braces in a few hours, and I love music and the Arts and I love playing piano and guitar, singing, writing songs, dancing, reading, writing, Harry Potter and I'm OBESESSED with Doctor Who. Yeah, that's me.  

musicmagician823

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

emeraldpuppy9

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 pm
hey ppl =]
um, yea so im new here...
im vanessa... im 14... <3 reading, writing, drawing, and hanging out w/ mah friends mrgreen yup, thats me dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 pm
SarBear823
Hey everyone,

I'm SarBear, I'm 14 turning 15 this year, scared to death that I'm getting braces in a few hours, and I love music and the Arts and I love playing piano and guitar, singing, writing songs, dancing, reading, writing, Harry Potter and I'm OBESESSED with Doctor Who. Yeah, that's me.

hi, sar =]
dont wry, i got braces and i was freakin scared sweatdrop , but its rly not that bad
her i play piano 2...
and i <3 singing (even tho i suck XP)
and <3 reading and writing and harry potter (and twilight)
but i write poetry mainly, not songs  

emeraldpuppy9

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Asterisk7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:50 pm
i'm a self-acclaimed lurker. ^^;

i live in california where we are experiencing a freak heat-wave.
3nodding

and my dream avatar has yet to be determined. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 pm
Asterisk7
i'm a self-acclaimed lurker. ^^;

i live in california where we are experiencing a freak heat-wave.
3nodding

and my dream avatar has yet to be determined. sweatdrop

Heatwave?
Whats the temp over there during the day?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

I Orochimaru l

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 pm
well imma sya a few sff about me and i was interested in this thread. I am not a thread zombie but i do like c hecking back on old stuff . :3 I have been, well......."hacked" multiple times and figured back to start on my feet. <3. i like hanging out and its a must see to donate to this guild's clan mule. very sacred.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:38 am
my name is dorian and i am 13 years old. i just got accepted so yeah, im new  

the emo kid kills

Koishii Kokoro

6,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:16 am
Hi I like to be called Itachi and I love the arts music, anime, and more.
I wanted to be in this guild because I think that there is a hole in my gold bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:20 pm
Hey the name's Scott Alexander, you can call me Scott or Scotty. I'm 22, and I'm in college at NYU. Great college! If you can't tell purple is my fav. color. I love reading, writing, and drawing, love Harry Potter, my fav anime is Dragon Ball Z. My dream Avi is to look like the Vampire Lestat off of the movie Queen of the Damned, or to look like Raditz off of Dragon Ball Z.  

XxPats_for_PatrickxX

EpicLuMule

5,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:56 pm
umm im loo but call me darling
I am 16yo
i have a ginormus pencil
umm yeah i need to learn to make gold & keep it  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games