Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:12 am
Well... I still got my work done. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:24 am
Heh... I'd do the same, Jaft... or just turn 'em in 4-5 days late. It'd drive my teachers *insane*. Of course, I'd been well BORED, so I was busily reading the library instead of (rehashed) homework... xp  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:25 am
Well it was just to easy.

Then again... I failed English III because even though I aced every single test... Well, homework is 60% of the grade... C>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:33 am
It is always too loud in this house, there is always someone sleeping.

For instance, last night my brother stayed up late playing SSBB with me and my friend even though I kept saying it was well after midnight and he had school tomorrow. He was being loud - doucheface. Anyway, mom wakes up becaues of the noise and he hears her coming and scuttles off to his bedroom right by the TV leaving me with the blame for being loud as well as the lecture of "Ryan's trying to sleep."

Today I wanted my music loud because everyone was supposed to be in class at least. WRONG. Turns out my other brother stayed home and no one told me. Even though I was up when they should have left for class this morning. So I get pinned as a douche again for being too loud.

Honestly, I get no "ME" time for chrissakes.  

Trish the Stalker

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:21 pm
I know I wasn't depressed and sad when I wrote that blog but I still needed a little feedback. I was hoping for at least one reply in this time... geez talk about having your worst fears realized....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:45 pm
Erg. >< I'm super tired and have been trying to sleep for an hour. But apparently this is the day where my whole family decides to stay up late and do loud things. Which really does not help me sleep, especially since I'm trying to go to bed earlier. But then, I finally get to that state where I'm almost falling asleep... and my dad drops a plate upstairs, right over my bedroom, with a loud CLANG! So I'm a little pissed, but I try to go back to sleep anyways. Then my stomach growls and I realize that I have only had a bowl of cereal to eat all day. So I get up and fix myself up some dinner and am eating it, but I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning, so if I fell asleep right now, then I'd only be getting less than five hours of sleep. Which, if I was feeling fine, would be alright, but I have chronic sleep apnea and I've been having only four hours of sleep for almost all of 2008, and I've just been starting to get more sleep. ><

Okay, now I feel a little better for ranting. ^^  

Kerrigan_dragon

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:15 pm
User Image Well. . . Just so I don't blow up on anyone on the interwebz and ruin their day. I'll most likely post a rant in here once my emotions are back in order, that way I don't forget anything. . . No one has to give me any thoughts on my meaningless problems, but they'd be much appreciated. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:22 pm
Well, Reiku, this *is* the thread for venting, so please feel free, and we'll be happy to listen to you, and perhaps make recommendations. smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:45 pm
User Image Ah, thanks, aretoo. I dunno, my emotions are just making me want to puke right now. . . And I've got too many problems to make things go the way I want. . . It's a bit overwhelming. I'll vent once I feel well enough. Warning, it will be a wall of text. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:08 pm
hmm... well this isn't so much angsty as it is just something i feel like saying sweatdrop
because a) this is kind of shocking to me still and i guess i want the whole "boo hoo" thing in a sense XD even though i'm not boo-hooing. b) i'm mildly excited about this. gonk it's stupid but i actually feel like something exciting happened to me. and c) it's one of those things that i just plain don't feel like keeping it to myself. xd not that i'd be sad if i did, i just ...iunno. wow. lol ...not a good wow, anyway...

...so i was in a bus accident today. not a car accident, OH no... a simple car accident wouldn't suffice to make me late for work. xp

i was on the bus on the way to work and some woman on her cell phone backed out and rammed our bus, the bus driver slamming on the breaks to avoid hitting her car/possibly killing her.

....everyone went FLYING forward. eek one woman flew and hit the floor with her face (how she didn't break her glasses and managed to get up after afew minutes after such a hard fall is beyond me). by accident she took someone else with her, both of them hit the bus floor hard. i flew into a plastic barrier beside the back door of the bus. sweatdrop i wasn't hurt or anything, but my body hurts now and i'm still quite surprised at the whole thing.

the whole accident was not bad enough for the lady's car or her to be damaged visibly, but the bus driver had asked if anyone needed medical attention. this wasn't just a little surprising "bump"... it was a full on whole-bus-stopping-suddenly jerk forward. O_O could have been worse, luckily nobody was severely hurt.

...however, it DOES make me angsty that some woman decided to relieve her 'immense anger' by harshly throwing her broken nalgene bottle (which broke from the fall i guess) ...as far out the door as possible. stare she almost hit me as i passed by to walk to the next bus stop. like...how does that help the situation? stressed i even picked it up and put it at the side of a building near by and yelled back at her "lady, how does that ******** help?!? >_>" ...cow.

oh and at work there were some exasperatingly rude, cranky, bossy customers. >_> mostly very nice people, but maybe 3 were really rude... BUT...
...this one lady just takes the cake. eek
scowels in line that i'm taking too long (like i can't ******** hear her rolleyes ), rolls her eyes sarcastically at me when i nod and smile for her to move her buggy up with the boxes of tiles... and replies with "well i guess we'll just have to wait until he comes back, i can't push this by myself, all the tiles are too heavy". stressed to which i intentionally made her look like an a** and pulled the buggy toward me with one hand. talk2hand b***h please. ...she was just so snarky and rude and cut me off all the time and kept insinuating that i don't know how to do my job and can't count. >_> she argued with me that the boxes were too expensive since they're 76 cents a peice for 25 peices in a box (which would be 19 dollars even. neutral ...she wasn't too bright either, because in all her calculating she didn't figure that out). i calculated it for her and ... surprised what do you know? the boxes are actually CHEAPER than if she were to buy them all as individuals.....again, COWWWWW. D:< and not any acknowledgement was given to me that i was right the whole time and i wasn't ripping her off. infact she slipped another snide comment in there before demanding "and you need to get us someone to put these boxes in the car for us". ... neutral yep. all the while i wanted to kick her scrawny old a** out the door and tell her to do it her damn self.

...and i'm going to go take a hot bath now. D:< that is all.  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:21 pm
User Image I won't be ranting after all. After a nice hot shower and some help from my friends and asprin. . . I think I'll be okay. =3 I think I'll go seek a new companion soon. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:22 pm
good that you're feeling more spirited/feeling better. smile  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:44 pm
User Image Thanks ^^ Though, it's gonna be hard finding a single guy at my school who isn't a homophobe D: And I'm not good at talking to people at all to begin with D: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:57 pm
good point.. sweatdrop

but hey, you never know. smile you might be surprised to find the kind of guy you're looking for at your school =3 ...plus, who says you have to find a guy at YOUR school? ^^ i had a bunch of friends who dated people outside of our school, usually other schools in the area. they're close enough but at the same time... you get enough distance to not feel as much pressure as in situations where you'd be dating someone at your school. plus it's extra exciting to see them after school as a surprise ^^

...maybe hang out at a local burger joint? or if there's a pool hall or some kind of place where people just chill and have some kind of laid back activity... that might be a good place to meet guys. smile plus, if you're somewhere that you're comfortable, chances are you'll find someone who has alot in common with you.  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:09 pm
User Image By the way, I read your rant and I'm impressed with the amount of self control you possess. I would've torn into that lady SO fast.

I'd just love someone that I could share lunches with and cuddle while the faculty aren't looking >.> Oh well, I do think you've got a point with the extra awesome surprise thing ^^ Plus, it'd be kinda neat to try something like that. He'd just have to come over a lot for sleep overs and the like. >w< And deal with my biting fetish >.>

I have no idea where all the cool cats hang out at D: I'll have to ask my friend Kitsu, he probably has a better idea than me. =/ I'll probably try hanging out at the mall more, since that's where I plan to go job hunting. And it's close to my high school too =3 User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games