Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
The Stick (formerly Chit Chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strong Bad: the last great guy?
Yes!
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
No Way!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! I was raised by a cup of coffee!
60%
 60%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 28

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:12 pm
Mr Nutt se
So Soultrain, I can see (well saw) from your status thing (and reply on the art thread) you play Minecraft too! What texture pack do you use?
I've tried a few, but I keep going back to the vanilla textures. I do have the pictures from Dustycraft installed. I like them better than the plain ones.

I do run a few mods though, Builders, the airship, careful creeper, Zan's Minimap, IndustrialCraft, Daylight burns creepers, and ruins. Plus the mods you need to have some of those work. I think that's all of them.

How about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:33 am
Soultrain
Mr Nutt se
So Soultrain, I can see (well saw) from your status thing (and reply on the art thread) you play Minecraft too! What texture pack do you use?
I've tried a few, but I keep going back to the vanilla textures. I do have the pictures from Dustycraft installed. I like them better than the plain ones.

I do run a few mods though, Builders, the airship, careful creeper, Zan's Minimap, IndustrialCraft, Daylight burns creepers, and ruins. Plus the mods you need to have some of those work. I think that's all of them.

How about you?

Well with texture packs I switch between Candycraft and The 16p RPG but I'm kind of waiting for Notch to add mod support to Minecraft before I try anything (I get enough crashes already).  

Mr Nutt se
Crew

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 pm
Mr Nutt se
Soultrain
Mr Nutt se

How about you?

Well with texture packs I switch between Candycraft and The 16p RPG but I'm kind of waiting for Notch to add mod support to Minecraft before I try anything (I get enough crashes already).
Yeah, you kind of have to hack Minecraft to run mods, plus mods that need other mods to run are a pain. But I got it working and am proud of myself. Some of the mods are nice, but the minimap is a must have for me now. You can set waypoints, plus it shows you where you are with GPS-like coordinates, which makes linking up tunnels a breeze.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:43 am
Soultrain
Mr Nutt se
Soultrain
Mr Nutt se

How about you?

Yeah, you kind of have to hack Minecraft to run mods, plus mods that need other mods to run are a pain. But I got it working and am proud of myself. Some of the mods are nice, but the minimap is a must have for me now. You can set waypoints, plus it shows you where you are with GPS-like coordinates, which makes linking up tunnels a breeze.

Mini Map is definitely the first mod I'm going to get when they finally add mod support then. So did you know they're adding wolfs?  

Mr Nutt se
Crew

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:33 pm
Mr Nutt se
Soultrain
Mr Nutt se
Soultrain
Mr Nutt se

How about you?

Mini Map is definitely the first mod I'm going to get when they finally add mod support then. So did you know they're adding wolfs?
No, I did not. I read that Notch promised that he would add dogs. I guess it turned into wolves.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:30 am
Soultrain
Mr Nutt se
Soultrain
Mr Nutt se
Soultrain
Mr Nutt se

How about you?

No, I did not. I read that Notch promised that he would add dogs. I guess it turned into wolves.

Well I guess dogs are technically wolfs anyway. In case you're wondering how I know this, I follow a few people who work on Minecraft on Twitter so I know some things before they make it to Notch's blog like how he's working on Achievements and possibly stats.  

Mr Nutt se
Crew

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:29 pm
Ah, I hadn't checked that in a few days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:43 pm
ninja  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm
pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm
sweatdrop  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orizion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:24 pm
Lol, the guild is kinda slow, eh? But then again, so is hr.com.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:16 pm
Orizion
Lol, the guild is kinda slow, eh? But then again, so is hr.com.
Yeah. sad  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mr Nutt se
Crew

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 am
Well apparently Matt Chapman is working on some stop motion thing called Monster Safari right now. Hopefully when that's done he can get back to the website.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 pm
I've heard that. I hope it's soon.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mr Nutt se
Crew

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 am
Well according to IMDb it's coming out 2012... well if I can't have my favorite flash animated Wrestleman I'll have to make do with these flash animated ponies everyone is talking about.  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games