Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

NinjitsuKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:49 pm
Sekhmet
NinjitsuKitsune
I'm half greek
1/4 german
and an 8th Scotch Irish and Swedish

its fun!!

^^^quite a few of the peole above me are inmy friends list blaugh

change the greek to italian and thats me ^^; lol!

ah! your my almost clone!!! rofl

((but I already have a clone... and she is evil incarnate..))  
ello!  

Sekhmet

SangreLeach

don't know any fractions, but when it comes to how much of what I have, I believe it goes in this order: Irish, Scottish, English, French, German...yeah, I'm a melting pot, lol.

EDIT: and we haven't even gone too far back on my father's side for geneology, it's pretty hard to find, someone may have changed a spelling of a name or something...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:51 pm
^wears mismatching clothes  

Nami Tsuki

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:52 pm
yup, makes it more interesting that way, don't it?

Nami Tsuki: has a kitty cat  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:52 pm
^likes striped pjs^^

my geneology is pretty easy, on the irish/scottish/english side they have kept great records, and the germans have only been here for 5 generation and the sicilians came here 3 generations ago^^  

Sekhmet

NinjitsuKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:54 pm
Sekhmet
my geneology is pretty easy, on the irish/scottish/english side they have kept great records, and the germans have only been here for 5 generation and the sicilians came here 3 generations ago^^
my mom's side kept records.. I had to research my idiot father... ((he is the result of a one night stand... but I figured it out!!! twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:55 pm
^was determined  

Sekhmet

NinjitsuKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:56 pm
^ is correct  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:57 pm
My mother's side has it pretty easy, her grandmother's family came over here from Ireland, married a Scotsman, the first in his family born in Canada, and somewhere back there, someone on my mother's side is related to Lord Baltimore, the founder of Maryland, and apparently a bunch of presidents, but those last two aren't proven yet...my mom went through a geneology phase where that was all she was doing, outside work, now she's going to college and trying to get another job...my parent's have it pretty hard now.  

SangreLeach

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:58 pm
random statement: I like my great-grandma Matti, Matti O'Conner, that is, royalty in Ireland!!! Original royal family in Ireland, no real bragging rights, but fun to know. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:00 pm
my grandma brought her geneology with her when she came here from Sweden..

Apparently we are related to an ancient Swedish King... (her great great grandaddy was the second son or something like that....) but those records were lost when Grandma went insane sweatdrop  

NinjitsuKitsune

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:01 pm
ouch! That's no good...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:02 pm
I think she was always insane though.. She was evil and hated me...

((she actually believed the nonsense that twins are evil, very superstitious woman... and she liked my twin cause they are both insane... but she didn't like me cause I liked to read....))  

NinjitsuKitsune

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:04 pm
^poor thing sweatdrop  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games