Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:24 am
"Good night" Elcia whispered back as she followed Marcus. "Oh wait what about everyone else's tea?"

((all I could think of sorry, and I'll be back late tonight))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:22 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
((Oh man, the typos from my last post... -_-;;; Unhappy perfectionism is unhappy. Shouldn't post when I'm so tired... I fell asleep at the keyboard for a minute there while I was typing last night. xd ))

As Viral spoke, Kerrigan tried to open her eyes, but lacked the strength. Sleep still had too tight a hold on her, but she petted him drowsily to show that she was, in fact, awake. When he paused for a moment and his voice filled with many conflicting emotions, she cracked one eye open to see that tears filled his own. "Don't cry..." she whispered softly, and again wiped the tears away. She hugged him tightly and took a deep breath, then shook herself slightly to wake up completely. "Affection and care is part of love...." Her voice dropped slightly and she smiled a tiny bit. "Trust is a lot bigger part of it."

ViraL; You heard me? O.O ........................

Marcus: eh, it can be for breakfast ^^  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:24 pm
Kerrigan smiled a little nervously. "Er, yes? Yes I did. Was that... a bad thing? I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:40 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan smiled a little nervously. "Er, yes? Yes I did. Was that... a bad thing? I'm sorry."

well..................I think I would have told you anyway ^^; *He pets her hair* your hair is soft ^^  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:17 pm
Kerrigan smiled again at him. "Thanks. I don't know how it is. I really need a bath." She brushed at her clothes a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:19 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan smiled again at him. "Thanks. I don't know how it is. I really need a bath." She brushed at her clothes a little.
Maybe Marcus can give you some extra clothes :3. you can if you want ^^ i'll just remain here :3  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:13 pm
"I suppose" Elcia said wondering what he wanted to show her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:03 am
Elcia
"I suppose" Elcia said wondering what he wanted to show her.
*He takes her down an elevator floor into a cave like room*

*tiny little creatures walked and played in a small garden* User Image

Marcus: These are the seeds of the plantation. I think I could splice your white vines into one of them and give those white vines a main body, it would definately help those vines live longer and bring them more durable this way. and you could take care of them all at the same time :3 and maybe there are abilities not yet found ^^ quite an exciting adventure ^^ so, i'll do this and trade you the resulting Seedling for that orb, ok? ^^  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:29 am
"That would be great." Elcia said thinking about what the possibilities might be. " I go get the orb and be right back. I'd like to watch this." She called as she took off for the elevator.

She couldn't but do a little excited dance while she waited for the elevator to reach the second floor, practically crashed through her door and grabbed the orb. Azkadellia only looked up from her nap with a smile as Elcia dashed away. In a couple moments she was back in the garden cavern.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:30 pm
Elcia
"That would be great." Elcia said thinking about what the possibilities might be. " I go get the orb and be right back. I'd like to watch this." She called as she took off for the elevator.

She couldn't but do a little excited dance while she waited for the elevator to reach the second floor, practically crashed through her door and grabbed the orb. Azkadellia only looked up from her nap with a smile as Elcia dashed away. In a couple moments she was back in the garden cavern.

Marcus: *He takes the orb gently* then it is a deal ^^ *He goes over to a a small section and gets a small Seedling who was lighter in color, it almost glowed a bit from the chloroplasts inside its fragile skin.* This one was born just an hour ago Elcia :3

Seedling: *the seedling seemed nervous and though trusted marcus was completely unsure of Elcia*

Marcus: calm down little one ^^ *pets the seedling* *He puts the vine on to the seedlings mouth and the seedling smelled it a bit and then took it with its vines, the seedling revealed a very soft spot on its back and absorbed the vine through it*

Seedling; *it curled up and soon its vines turned white and its back glowed white for a bit* ^^

Marcus: There. now he just needs rest. *He picks up the Seedling and gives him over to Elci* He's yours now. i don't know how he acts nor do I have a name for him. so this Seedling is completely yours, he is fragile at the moment so take good care of him :3  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:31 am
Viral C
Elcia

Marcus: *He takes the orb gently* then it is a deal ^^ *He goes over to a a small section and gets a small Seedling who was lighter in color, it almost glowed a bit from the chloroplasts inside its fragile skin.* This one was born just an hour ago Elcia :3

Seedling: *the seedling seemed nervous and though trusted marcus was completely unsure of Elcia*

Marcus: calm down little one ^^ *pets the seedling* *He puts the vine on to the seedlings mouth and the seedling smelled it a bit and then took it with its vines, the seedling revealed a very soft spot on its back and absorbed the vine through it*

Seedling; *it curled up and soon its vines turned white and its back glowed white for a bit* ^^

Marcus: There. now he just needs rest. *He picks up the Seedling and gives him over to Elci* He's yours now. i don't know how he acts nor do I have a name for him. so this Seedling is completely yours, he is fragile at the moment so take good care of him :3

Elcia took the little Seedling in her cupped hands and oggled it with awe.
"I'll take very good care of it, I promise" She said "Thank you."
she hardly took her eyes off the little thing on her way up stairs to her room where she finally went to sleep with Azkadellia curled up along her back, and her new companion on her pillow with her mini staff.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:44 am
Elcia
Viral C
Elcia

Elcia took the little Seedling in her cupped hands and oggled it with awe.
"I'll take very good care of it, I promise" She said "Thank you."
she hardly took her eyes off the little thing on her way up stairs to her room where she finally went to sleep with Azkadellia curled up along her back, and her new companion on her pillow with her mini staff.

Marcus: your welcome ^^ *He goes farther underground with the orb*  

Red Glacier

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:16 pm
*By Morning the smell of food of different kinds flooded the mansion and down stairs from their rooms Marcus was sitting next to a large table with tons of different breakfast related food and plenty of chairs to sit in, Salvation sat next to Marcus keeping an eye out for everything*

Viral: *He gets up and slowly makes it down stairs and sits next to Marcus*

Marcus: Go ahead Viral :3 you need to get back to health.

Viral: Thanks ^^; *He takes small portions from each dish and puts them on a plate. he then starts absorbing the food through his arm* Its very nutricious ^^ Thanks.

Marcus: No trouble Viral. I think we all need our strength at the moment. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:30 pm
Kerrigan waited at the top of the stairs, making sure that Viral ate a bit of food, then bolted down the stairs, giggling merrily, and sat at the table and began to help herself to some food on her plate. "Thanks Marcus! Good eats. Hey Viral, wanna see a fae trick? You viruses aren't the only ones with odd eating ways."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan waited at the top of the stairs, making sure that Viral ate a bit of food, then bolted down the stairs, giggling merrily, and sat at the table and began to help herself to some food on her plate. "Thanks Marcus! Good eats. Hey Viral, wanna see a fae trick? You viruses aren't the only ones with odd eating ways."
Gonna make it disappear or something? O.o *He said gathering a bit more food*  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces