Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:45 am
Hi. At first glance I might just look like anothet cute little anime dude in a half-complete skeleton costume, but underneath all that black and white I'm a pretty good guy. I'm 16 as of March 16th, but I won't get my friggin liscense until August because I am re-tar-ded. I'm a very easy-going person. I am an incredible listener and I like nothing better than helping people smile a bit more. I have a horrible habit of giving too much when it comes to energy. I devote too much of myself into making others happy so that it drains and sometimes depresses me, but that's something I'm working on. I'm very random. I play trumpet in my crappy, two-bit band at school. I aspire to join the Air Force after I graduate. Basically, I'm a variety of weirdnesses (that's a word now if it wasn't already). I am definately single and not too big on the whole "young love thing" seeing as it's treated me so poorly. That doesn't mean I'm not a hopeless romantic looking for love. 'Cuz I am. It just means that I have long since stopped the whole "Going out, not now, going out again, oops... not now..." thing. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to PM me and ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:06 am
Hey Names Jackal
my age is confidentiol so yeah, don't ask about it!
I like Anime, Manga, the net and the song i'm currently listening to!!!! OH YEAH I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! rofl rofl  

DoktorJackal

Lonely Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

` Heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:54 am
Ok, my real name is Jack, but just call me Novo. I am 13, and I enjoy games, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and many more.

Many people say I am a tough guy and like to get into fights alot. I disagree with them, I just believe that everybody has a right to what they want and shouldn't conflict with other peoples opinions.

If anybody has MSN then please add me: teknik.warrior@gmail.com. I go on MSN alot because I like to talk to my friends and find out what is happening in their current life so far. razz

I am interested in music loads, and like...well...everything really! I am NOT into rap and hiphop personally, because I think it is not music at all, it is just a group of people saying sentances as fast as they possibly could.

I am into lots of films such as Harry Potter, Lord of the rings, The Matrix and loads more I just couldn't possibly name.

If anyone wants to be my friend, PM me and ask me. I love PMs. I get hyped up wondering about what it says. You can look in my profile, but it is not coded yet because I am only just learning how to use PHP. I am learning rapidly, so it should be done soon enough.

Jack, a.k.a, Novo.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:15 am
Hi... my real name's Laura.

Thanks for inviting me, O n y x.

<333

Most of my interests, favourite band, etc is in my profile. ^_^

User Image ~.::.| Butterfly |.::.~User Image

`DANGER! DANGER!

[.Emoshunz.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:17 am
[ 5201314... ]

Hi!
I'm [.Emoshunz.] and I live in Australia.
Call me Ari!

[ 我愛你一生一世... ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:21 am
Hiya, I'm Sarah, but my friends here call me Lollies. I live in Nelson New Zealand. I enjoy cooking, reading and writing fanfics, hanging with friends, meeting new people (especially if they come from a different country) and lots more that I can't think of at the moment. and, I have no idea what else to say  

eat lollies and be happy

The Corporate Venus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:33 am
Ari (speX or Ariel)
New York
Bi
West Indian
I live in a house
I'm turning 16 in July
I like
Literates
Intelligent conversations
Sex Chats
Randomness
Funny People
Attention
Food
Reading
Writing
Drawing
I don't like
Talking too Much
Too Much Attention
Illiterates
Ignorance
Patronizing
Disrespect

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:37 am
Well, since this is the forum for introductions, I'm Navigator. Call me that or just Nav, either's fine.

I'm bad at fishing, play a lot of black jack, and I sell all flowers I get.

And despite my lurker tendencies whilst online, I love to write. Unfortunately, I've had the block for over ten months.

Hope this intro wasn't too long. Nice to meet you all.  

Navigator

Babban Ny Mheillea

Wheezing Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:45 am
Greetings. I am Haseo. That is my avatar. You may call me Haseo...or Yatsuhiko. Or something...I dunno.

Name: Haseo
Username: the Terror of Death Haseo
Intrests: Japanese animation, Music, Video games.
Favorite Band: Asian Kung Fu Generation
Favorite Artist: Ken Akamatsu
Favorite Composer: Nobuo Uematsu  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:56 am
Uh, Names Meghann (Meg). I'm 16 and from the middle of nowhere. I have a lot of interests but my main ones are acting, singing, drawing, moshing, skanking, hanging out with friends, and beating people at whiskey drinking contests. I have way too many favorite bands. My fav music genres are Ska, Reggae, and Punk. But I listen to basicly anything but Rap and country.

There done.  

Carpe_Noctum

shu`

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:59 am

Hiya, I'm shu, aged 17, loving all kinds of music and I'm obsessed with internet and art.

My character: Stubborn, emo, strong, calm, friendly etc.

Weird huh? :b

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:12 am
Hi ^^ my real name is Ewelina and I'm from Poland ^^ I'm 14 years old (at 12 June it'll be 15 XD ) . I love m&a especially shonen ones smile . I love drawing , shopping, and play mmorpg biggrin  

Windhover

LunarEngel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:08 am
my real name is Mary, but call me Lunar. im 23 almost 24 in june. i enjoy rap music and some rock, hangnin out wir wat friends i have, textin, and talkin on the phone besides talking on yahoo messenger. Pm me if you want to be friends or want my yahoo name.

thanks Onyx  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:12 am
Heya...my real life name is Amanda...nicknames are Mandie, Paige, Brandy, Pico, and Poco. lol. My fave band is the Veronicas. They rock. Yeah. I like donuts. cool I havea pretty crystal ball with a flower in it on my desk. And I like saying random things like that. 3nodding And I'm 18 and can't wait to get the fook outta high school

Aloha Lana

Pure_Black_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:11 am
Hi to everyone Ok , well basiclly i am a 18 year old student who is currently studying a National Diploma for IT Practitioners. I live in Uk and i love to roleplay and read lots of books, i am facinated by mythology and anything fantasy. I love Gore and playing videogames, my favourite is Final Fantasy ^_^. I love to make people laugh and try to make sure everyone else is happy before i take care of myself. I love lots of Anime, i have no real favourite i love them all.Er.... I think that's it  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games