Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

Luke walked up to the lake, confused a bit as to why he was asked to be here. He knew that there was supposed to be some sort of duel, but why the heck did he have to be here? He had no problem with anyone, well, despite most of the people in his house. They seemed to hate him for no apparent reason other than he was just being himself. He couldn't agree more with them if they wished him banished from the house. He thought he would do well elsewhere, and disliked the idea of being stuck in the house of lions. Looking around at the arguments, he gave a low chuckle. "Wow, og meg uten kameraet mitt. Dette bør være en morsom opplevelse.." Switching to English from Norwegian, he smiled at everyone present. "Hey. I'm not late, am I?"

User Image
State: Curious and amused
OOC: ...
Translation: Wow, and me without my camera. This ought to be a fun experience.

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara emerged from the forest and padded her way towards the lake scene. At least, that's what she knew. The others gathered at the lake would see a large German Shepard padding towards them. She stopped near the clearing and barked at Ronyo.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image
The One I Love Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Second YearGryffindorThirteenSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Remy walked beside her little brother, headed for the lake to watch the duels. She knew Sam was there, and she hoped he could win against Chase's brother. Dhyl would have the more difficult of the Henrick brothers, but he seemed content with the challenge. Heather was there to duel too, but Rem was unsure who she was going against. She saw Dhylan sitting off by himself, then Sam, who she waved at, then she saw the familiar blond hair. She blinked as her vision came into focus. Why was Heather's hair so short!? What had her sister done?!

Romy looked around at all the people at the lake, before rolling out his blanket on the grass. He plopped on the little spot he made for himself, fishing a sandwich from his bag. After he had finished that one, he started munching from a bag of mixed candies.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Gryffindor Keeper

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob jogged down to the lake, glancing back every now and then to catch sight of his brother walking slowly behind him. Frowning, he jogged back and grabbed Rick's hand, dragging him along. "All right, come on. If I have to be here, then you do too!." Sheesh, and he had to duel that idiot git Luke. Why the heck was the boy a Gryffindor again? Tormenting others was not bravery as far as he knew, and he couldn't stand that the other boy did it all the time.

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl looked around at all the people.... and a random dog... that had gathered. He saw Chase and frowned. Should he go be civil or stay there and ignore the Ravenclaw? He decided to be nice, standing to his feet. He stretched before walking over to Chase. "Hullo Henrick," he said, sounding a bit standoffish. His messy hair covered most of his neon blue eyes, which were dark from the shade. He didn't really want to duel the boy who had an extra year of knowledge on him, but he wasn't about to back down either. He waited for Chase to speak, expecting the boy to be just as annoyed, if not more so.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Annoyed
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: wgretwfqodihfaeiponwaib)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Lake/ End of the year Dueling area

More people showed up and Ronyo smiled and waved to them all. It was good to see so many come to the call of one last round of excitement for the year. A few of the newcomers looked less than excited to be here now but he had a feeling that would all change once they got to the dueling part of the event. Even someone with minor dueling skills could have fun today because there was nothing at stake, and only things to gain from all of this. In truth Ronyo had set all this up to try and help his fellow students through tough times and personal issues.

The Head Boy did more than just take notes in class, but he paid attention to his peers and friends when they had problems or clearly needed some kind of healthy outlet. Heather's wish to not be touched was a clear sign of something personal going on deep within her, no taking the off feelings Ronyo got from her when he allowed himself to extend his sixth sense and better perceive emotions. That was not for the here and now though and Ronyo moved quickly to pair up those who had arrived now.

"Alright let's see here now...Dhyl your opponent has arrived! You will be up against Chase, and Sun will be facing off with Sam," Ronyo moved to the boys as he called their names and placed the fire ward over them and moved on in turn, "Jacob good to see you healed up and ready to go, your facing Luke. You lot find an empty ring and get to it alright."

It was then Ronyo heard a bark and looked over to see a familiar looking dog. He grinned and raised an eyebrow tempted to give the transfigured woman a ruffled pat on her canine head to be funny, but he restrained himself. He didn't draw any attention to her knowing she likely had her own plans to make an entrance given the fact she was there in her altered form. Ronyo chuckled and then turned to see Remy and Romi both sitting down to watch the duels. It was great to have extra spectators for this event, it made the whole thing that much more epic really.

"Well then I think everyone is squared away now, I just have to wait on my opponents to show up I think. With luck the boys I picked to face me will surprise me and give the younger ones something to feel they can achieve if I was able to be bested by much younger duelists," It seemed like Ronyo was just talking to himself but hopefully the canine close by got the hint.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michele raised an eyebrow as Ronyo greeted her with enthusiasm and a smirk flitted across her face. "Always an interesting one." She said, more just thinking aloud and not caring if others heard her. The Hufflepuff infront of her seemed shocked by all the compliments and Michelle could almost feel the tension as Ronyo hugged her and Heather disdainfully asked him to not touch her. She made no comments about it though and instead nodded her head at the suggestion of them getting started. She twirled her wand between her fingers like it was a drum stick for a few moments, deciding what her first move would be. She had seen the look Ronyo gave her when he mentioned fire, and was highly tempted to start off with a fire spell just for the amusement of it all. As she thought, she felt the weight of Volare lift from her shoulder. He quickly moved over to same tree and Sezha and landed next to her, ready as ever to protect his master if need be. With a small sigh, Michelle spun her wand pointed it at Heather and with a flick of her wrist, she used a spell that would be unexpected. "Tarantallegra"
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:38 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Neutral | I won't ease your strain: I'm ready... | You'll be waiting in vain: Etretia | I got nothing for you to gain: Black Lake |
Wearing

Marina got to her feet, and gave Etretia a slight smirk. "Ready?" she asked lightly, stepping into a nearby dueling circle. She pulled out her wand, and mentally prepared herself to go toe to toe with the older girl. Her mind was already running through the list of spells she knew, figuring out which would be best to use, and when. The lake breeze rustled her red curls, but it was cool against her skin.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:54 am
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria smirked as Marina asked if she was ready or not. Withdrawing her own wand from behind her, she stepped into the ring as well, her feet picking their way along the ground. She was ready, and nodded toward Marina. "Of course. I guess may the best witch win?"

State: Prepared
Wearing

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius walked to the spot he was suppose to duel Ronyo with some guy named rick. “Sorry I'm late, I see you got things started already.” He moved his hair out of the way of his eyes, a bit of a nerves habit Ronyo wanted to face him and he was one of the latest people there.
User Image

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil walked to the lake with a even more sour look on his face then normal. It was also clear that he was not sleeping well or at all for a wile. Since that night in the forest. He walked up to Ronyo “Whats this about, Storm I do not want or need your lousy sort out your naive feelings duel. The only reason I bothered to shoe up is because your the one I'm facing.” He held out the letter he had crumpled up and reopened several times.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

A bark sounded through amongst the chatting teenagers. A dog at Hogwarts? A glance towards where it came from, Chase realized that he knew the canine. Tamara? The Ravenclaw would've gone over and greeted the woman, but his was met by Dhylan. "Greetings, Nolynn," Chase said.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl honestly didn't know what to say next. When Ronyo announced the duels to start, he walked into the ring with Chase. He bowed in the center, messy hair falling in his face. When he stepped back, wand raised, he cast "Contristosempra," the depression curse. Think awkward teenage angst is bad? Try this, you git! His thoughts were meticulously calculating, planning his exact victory against the Ravenclaw.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Planning
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane studied the gathered the group of waiting duelists, specifically her dueling partner. She had met Belle a few times but didn't know the girl all that well. She could tell by her outfit that she was very confident in her own abilities. Jane hadn't worn something like that in years. It was also clear that the girl could hold her own, and according to Ron they'd be able to do high level dueling. Yes, Jane would certainly enjoy this. Jane looked through the group and spotted a new member. A German Shepard. Well sort of. Jane simply smiled and turned her attention back to her partner. "Ready when you are." She said to the girl simply heading for a free ring/

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

Chase entered the ring and bowed, his wand in his hand and ready. But with the blink of an eye, Dhylan had already cast a spell towards him. The teen only barely had enough time to register what happened when the spell hit him, its effect taking its toll. The Ravenclaw immediately felt sad, as if something he held dear was taken away from him. But above all, Chase felt angry. With a wave of the wand and a stern incantation, Chase hurled his counter-spell towards the younger boy. "Obscuro," he cast.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games