Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:59 pm
My God, are we gonna be like our parents?
Not me, not ever, you can keep deceiving yourself.
It's unavoidable, it just happens.
When you grow up, your heart dies.
Walking out into the dark, into the dark...
Going on a different path led by a beating heart...
All the people of the town lash their eyes to the ground.
Forget matters to the heart; the night is all you have;
You ran into the night from all you had.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᵗʰᶤʳᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander laughed as she seemed confused to who was even referring to at first, before confirming his suspicions. He was tempted to say something snarky in response to her comment on the woman and her death, but refrained. He still had some class, after all. As much as she tried to make it out like he didn't. "You could call it that," he agreed, fondly reminiscing on how he'd gotten in a good kick in the kneecap to Cy under the table at breakfast this morning. Little brat had choked on his orange juice. Then he scoffed. "At least I didn't spend it imitating a lily pad. Are you waiting for the Mitchell girl? If that's the case, I'll go now." He didn't feel like being outnumbered by females at the moment, and he was used to riding the train alone by now.

OOC:
mc2

Found yourself a path upon the ground,
You ran into the night, you can't be found.
But this is your heart; can you feel it?
Their blood pumps through your veins.
Summer evening, breeze is blue-
Drawing voices deep from you.
On a different path, led by a beating heart,
What a year and what a night!
What terrifying final sight!
Put out your beating heart.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:11 pm
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox,
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear!
As free as a bird, as neat as a word,
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house!
All I wanna be is everything...
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth,
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night!
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong,
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSecond YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio smirked. "There's always the feast. Hufflepuff is a sociable house, you always hear." She would know, growing up in the same house as one Jessamine Walsh. At the mention of her 'relative', she looked a little uncomfortable for a few moments, caught off guard. She hadn't thought he'd ask. "My cousin. One of them, anyways. They're all mostly graduated from Hogwarts, at least the ones on my... on my mother's side." Technically not having parents was not something she planned on sharing any time soon. She didn't need pity, and someone was bound to use it as ammunition at some point. Her being a chopped off branch grafted onto a different family tree that she didn't even share a surname with. "We- I offended him," she finished rather lamely, flushing a bit. "It was just a stupid argument."

OOC:
King Beardly

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture...
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be!
Bright as day, as light as play-
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale!
All I wanna be is everything...
As warm as the sun, as silly as fun,
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea!
As hot as fire, cold as ice...
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Platform with Benjamin, Timothy, a couple of first years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Exasperated
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ God dammit... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott didn't even manage to get a word in on the platform before Jesse was informing him that he was going to talk to Jojo (and it took the Ravenclaw a long minute to even remember who exactly that even was) and taking off towards the blonde. He glared after the Slytherin for a long moment, feeling ever so slightly abandoned and not quite knowing why it bothered him so much. It wasn't like he was adverse to being alone or anything like that, and he'd literally spent the entire Summer with the other boy. Still, he was somewhat miffed that the guy had just taken off without him. Especially since his words seemed to imply that Elliott was not welcome to follow.

spaceHe scowled after his friend for a moment, then glanced around the platform, wondering if there was anyone else he could talk to. Thankfully, he spotted Timothy easily enough, and made his way over to his housemate, making an effort to school his expression and not look like he was attempting to set fire on something with his mind. He'd been informed by his brother that he apparently had 'resting b***h face.' Which was a rather idiotic thing to call it, he thought, but he wasn't going to argue with Kenneth over it when he knew that the elder Holt was just trying to get under his skin. As he approached, he noticed that Timothy was with Benjamin, which wasn't really a surprise, given that they were best friends. He wondered if he would be interrupting something, but figured he could at least say hello.

spaceAs he drew closer, he noticed the two young girls the pair was hovering over, his expression growing curious. What were they up to? From what he had observed, Benjamin was not a helpful sort of person, and the pair had a certain look on their faces, like they were doing something they shouldn't. "Timothy," he greeted, and then, to the Slytherin, "Benjamin. It is Benjamin that you prefer, isn't it?" He paused, glancing at the two girls, who were almost certainly first years. "Being altruistic? I wouldn't have pegged you for the sort," he said, speaking specifically to Benjamin, a small, amused smirk on his face. He did hope that they weren't filling the two girl's heads with ridiculous lies; it wasn't really fair of them to do so. He didn't quite see what was so funny about trying to trip up the first years, anyway; every lie they were told was something else an upperclassmen would have to explain to them later. It was actually a waste of time, at least in his mind.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Яє₴ёяvє Cнa₴єя || ₴ёcопd Уёaя || Gґуffїпdоя

════════════════════════

Joel jogged through the barrier, already looking around for his friends. He'd kept in touch with some of them over the phone, since thankfully he lived in a mostly muggle household, but he hadn't really seen them. He did meet up with some of his old teammates for a pickup game, and had to refrain from mentioning the fact he still played a sport. That was probably harder than he thought it could be. They'd asked if he was staying in shape and if he'd rejoin, but he had to decline. The twelve year old was pretty sure he'd been replaced as the best in his age category for football, of course. Couldn't hold onto that title if you didn't play, and play regularly, not just during the summer months.

Despite the fact he missed football, he grinned in spite of himself when he noted that there seemed to be a crowd of people, Eira and Ivy amongst them, talking to to each other. The second year looked curiously on as he approached, deciding to wave toward the group and grin.
                                                  "Hey Ivy, Snowflake. Who's this?" He looked at the young girl with them, realizing she had to be an incoming first year. The boy nooded and stuck out his hand, at least trying to be friendly to the girl. "I'm Joel Powell, former star footballer in my old school and current pain in one of our professor's rear."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Wow, so many people.
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

mc2

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Platform with Gypsy
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Emotional
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Dammit what the hell why is this bothering me now??? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho had no idea how the hell she managed to get the jump on him; she was one of the tallest people on the entire platform, and he'd been actively looking for her. And yet, still, somehow, Tanya had managed to sneak up on him and jump on his back, just like she'd done almost every single year. He chuckled lightly at her, rolling his eyes and grinning. Her promise of an 'I missed you' snog did wonders to help lift his spirits. But, of course, as soon as she saw the tear treks down his face, her entire demeanor shifted. He had a feeling that if he'd said someone had upset him somehow, her next words would be "I'll fight them." He shrugged, not really wanting to go into detail. "Uh, it's nothing, just..." The Ravenclaw reached into his pocket, taking out the watch to show it to her. "Gypsy... she got this for me. Since Mum and Dad couldn't."

spaceHe shifted uncomfortably, not really wanting to start the day off moping about missing his parents. So, instead, he leaned forward, pressing his lips to Tanya's, hoping that she could be properly distracted with a decent enough kiss. His hand slipped the watch back into his pocket, and then his arms wrapped around her. A long moment later, he pulled back, a light smile tugging at his lips. "So, uh, that was an 'I don't want to talk about it' snog. I'd still like to collect on the 'I missed you' one," he told her, expression playful. Then, a thought occurred. "Uh, by the way, I need to talk to your brother," he said. He figured Tanya would know him well enough to know what he needed Timothy for; it'd been her idea, anyway. He wouldn't have thought to ask the younger boy... there were certain difficulties to the situation, after all. But he figured Timothy was smart, he'd figure it out easily enough.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:46 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte nodded in agreement when she mentioned the feast. He wasn't sure if he was excited or not for the feast. Sure, it had been fun last year, noting which houses his classmates had been in, and to find out if his predictions were right about certain people, but now that he'd have to watch other first years that he most certainly did not care about, it lost its appeal somewhat. But it was a necessary evil, like quite a few things. "That they are. For good or bad, I don't know." Layton was walking proof of that, even if he wasn't necessarily being social right now.

It was then revealed that who she was talking to was, actually, related to, if not as closely as himself and Layton were. "Your cousin, I see. Seems like you have a lot more relatives than me. It's mostly just my parents, Layton and I. Not a bad thing though. Too many people, and it just gets complicated." He raised an eyebrow once she admitted that she offended him, tilting his head to the side. "I offend and get into arguments all the time, and not just with my brother." He immediately thought back to last year. "But, in any case, you don't see me skulking around at the end of it." He didn't exactly know what the nature of their argument was, but did it really matter? An argument was an argument.

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori hurried through the barrier and onto the platform. Her mother followed, along with her sister. Her father and brother were at home, both of which she had already said goodbye to. She hugged her mother, who kissed her cheek, and gave her little sister a kiss on the head. "Bye Sky, bye Mom! I'll be sure to write!" she exclaimed, rushing into the crowd of students to find her friends. Her mother smiled, shaking her head as she led Skylar back through the barrier so they could go home. Tori had always been an excitable girl, but the day she got to go back to Hogwarts was becoming an important one for her.

As she wove through the crowd, Tori spotted several of her friends. Pru was off by herself, Addy was with a younger girl, and Lyall was with Kota. "Hey! Pru!" she called out, making her way to her fellow Gryffindor. When she finally managed to get to the other girl, she hugged her tightly. "I missed you over the summer!" she said, grinning. "I saw Addy and the others over that way. Let's go grab 'em!"

And just like, Tori grabbed her friend's hand and took off like a bullet. She hurried over to Addy and the younger girl, huffing. "Hey Addy! Who's your little friend?" she asked in between breaths. She really needed to just take a second and catch her breath. However, she needed to make sure Lyall and Kota got to them before the train left too. She waved over to them, hoping to catch their attention.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR THIRD YEARxxx

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.
                                                            If all you see is how I look, you miss the superchick within. And I christen you titanic, underestimate and swim.
                                                            I've got the rifle gonna be myself. I'll be everything that I want to be! I am confidence in insecurity.
                                                            I am a voice yet waiting to be heard. I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world. I'm a one girl revolution.

{ooc: Sorry if this seems rushed. Didn't know how to get everyone together in one post. Cx}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || 𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 || 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

════════════════════════

Zeph hadn't been standing for very long when a voice spoke up beside him. The tall boy glanced over and smiled. Well, that was one person he didn't have to try and find. Not like Tanya or Timothy were really hard, but yeah. He looked up to the train, jerking his chin towards it and then toward the barrier. "Already find a spot on the train, and how hard was it to get onto the platform? My dad said it's tricky for first time students to find, especially for muggleborns. I just can't wait to see what all the fuss my family makes over the school's about."

Zeph understood his father's enthusiasm for the school. He worked for it. However, that didn't exactly explain his cousins' enthusiasm. Then again, aside from Timothy, none of the other males had actually gone to Hogwarts. Maybe they were living vicariously through their younger cousin or something? He doubted it for Chalmes, the guy seemed too annoyed with wizards in general, but he could see Chris wishing he could have gone.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so no one outside of family I recognize. This is awkward.
                                                      OOC:

Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open
King Beardly

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

After the short conversation with her sisters' they all headed off in their own directions. With everything that was going on Mira was honestly grateful to have time for her own thoughts. Sadly those thoughts weren't the greatest with everything that had gone on throughout the summer. Although she had gotten over the shocking news of David's proposal (and had ultimately forgiven him), the Slytherin much like the rest of her family was taking Cara's shocking death rather hard.

Mira had only met the woman once but the fact that she was murdered leaving a two year old without a mother was probably the hardest thing to hear. Not to mention when the memory of her own mother's death at that exact age was still lingering in her mind. Mira knew that in time Leah would probably forget the image of her as it slowly drifting from her mind. She'd been lucky to have had a sister who shared her memories of their mother making it almost impossible to forget.

Shaking the memories from her mind, Mira had her own friends to find before the train left the station. She could worry about the past at a later date. For now she settled with trying to find her fellow housemate Wendy. The two had been overly busy throughout the summer with family affairs at least on Mira's end so it would be nice to catch up. Of course when she did manage to find her friend she was not at all surprised to see Evander alongside her.

Not really caring if the younger Slytherin was with her red headed friend, Mira walked over.
"Hello Wendy, Evander. I hope I'm not interrupting anything." she said politely. If she was it certainly wouldn't hurt her feelings to kindly excuse herself and go hunt down her boyfriend. Either way was good enough for her.

User Image

With: My sisters -> Wendy & Evander

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Year Five Half-Blood Scottish Accent

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Jean was walking with his father to the platform, before he kissed his mum farewell before proceeding. His summer was busy as usual, until he read the Daily Prophet and found himself reading an article about a woman named Cara League, murdered... Cathy League's mother. He wanted to go to London and check up on her, but Professor Windsor stopped him, saying, "That's not the right time, son. Your friend needs space. Personal space." He wanted to protest, but in the end he considered his father's advice.

His train of thought crashed when his father patted him on his red had and told him, "Go ahead Eugene, have a nice year. Don't pressure yourself, talk to your friends and be safe," He can see that his father's concerned. Professor Windsor's second-to-the-last advice sounded like, "Be a good friend" or something. Jean had discussed to his father about the article and his friend, at least maybe his dad understood. After all, Mr. Windsor had a brother who died while he was away in the fields. As far as he can tell, Cathy isn't always a happy smiling girl. He remember the time when she got mad tears during their first year in History of Magic and walked out the classroom, but in the end of the day she ended up smiling again like it's nothing.

He breathe deeply and spotted Cathy, who happened to be talking to Dani and... a guy? He breathe deeply again before approaching them, "Hey, uh Cathy, and Dani," He glanced at he older boy and greeted him with a light wave and nod, his green eyes looked like it's saying "Who's this laddie?" despite him trying to think that nothing's wrong with the dude. He then looked at Cathy, slightly concerned, "Uhm, how are you today?" He wanted to say he's sorry for her mother's loss but he did not want to ruin her. He had to wait for the right time, because there's the time and place for everything.

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Cathy, Dani, and a guy.
Attire: [x]

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Graydon Ironshield

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:13 am
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With himself doing nothing at Platform 3/4
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Excited.
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          "What a time to be alive"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian looked a bit formal that muggles seemed to be turning head on his family on their way to the platform. His mother and sister are on his side, walking with him. The mother looked haughty and confident, so is the daughter. Avian and his mother shared grey stormy eyes, and a defined nose. His sister looked at lot like their father, except she also got their mother's eyes like him. While him? He's just a mixed of the two people, it's never like that stereotypical son-like-father-appearance.

He looked proud and snobbish, well not really. He looked like this whenever his parents are around, after all he had to be an "ideal" Lovette. "What house do you think you would end up to, Av?" His sister Nike asked with a snark,"I don't know, Ravenclaw I suppose" "Well, that's what our family wanted. You look like a Hufflepuff to me," Avian rolled his eyes and mutter, "I don't care, and don't you even insult the other houses or the karma will get the best of you. And, take care of Beedle for me" He warned her. Being Ravenclaw is a big deal to them, he felt that they don't make it to Ravenclaw they probably might be (very) disappointed of them. No wonder why Nike studied throughout the school.

He waved with a poker face until they disappeared with a poof, quite a relief. He was happy that he could finally go to Hogwarts -- meaning he could go freely and hangout with different people. He softened himself up and decided to watch at people going in and out of the train

[OOC : He's open for interaction]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          - - -
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:34 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In his Uniform

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
David nodded as Leo accepted his explanation, not really pressing for any more details, which he was grateful for. Besides, he hardly felt like the train station was the best place to relive everything that had been going on recently, considering his mother's death and then the whole fact that his father had no buffer at all between him and the dislike of the Averys (and likely his own parents, though, David felt that was more a dislike of their shame of the man being a squib). He looked down as Leo took his unclenched hand and he let out a small laugh about her statement about the fact she could cook, "Didn't you know that's why I plan to marry you as soon as I can get away with it after graduation? You can only live on salad and toast and sandwiches for so long before going mad, and that's about all I've been eating back at my place when it is just me, since all that is about the limit of my cooking expertise."

He was still smiling when Leo asked about his dislike of Theo and David shrugged, "The arsehole is lazy and I'd trust him about as far as I can throw him. He just is... I don't know off. Not like my family's brand of crazy, just... there's something kind of..." He trailed off unsure of the exact wording he wanted to use to describe him. "He pisses me off, though. He's got all this talent and opportunity but he just pisses it away because he's too lazy to actually properly work for anything. Hell, even Professor Dechering called him out on it last year. Said he'd end up killing someone if he didn't stop daydreaming or something... I forget the exact words. She wasn't happy. Granted she was pretty moody last year, so she may have been exaggerating a bit."

David shrugged, "Well, Tanya will be interning too. I trust her, so at least most of us interning there in the hospital wing will be alright at the very least."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:49 am
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In Slytherin Classiness
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Wendy raised a brow as he scoffed at her summer and said she spent it imitating a lily pad before asking if she was waiting for the Mitchell girl and that he would go if that was the case. "A lily pad?" Wendy said raising a brow, "Hardly, and I thought you called me a 'mad sea-creature' or something of a sort. Lily pads are plants. So which one am I again?"

She smiled for the briefest moment before turning to her neutral expression, "Last year she took the train with the Ryans abomination and the mute Ravenclaw in my year," Wendy answered. "That may be the case. We usually catch up at the Slytherin table, that way she can happily avoid the best friend of the guy she fancies. Apparently all the Mitchells have a thing for Ravenclaws... each to their own though." She added with a shrug, "Why does the fact I have actual friends intimidate you. It might do you some good to get to know your fiancee's frien-"

She stopped mid-word when Mira came over greeting them and Wendy quickly said a small prayer in her head that her friend hadn't hear the word 'fiancee' that she had just thrown at Evander. Blushing ever so slightly before her blush disappeared just as quickly as it came, Wendy said, "On no. Besides, I've seen and heard quite a bit already from Mr. Lillantine over the summer. The poor owl he kept sending, not only has awful manners, but seemed half scared out of its wits. I would ask what exactly he did to the poor bird, but I figure it isn't worth my time. But, no, you aren't interrupting anything. It is good to see you. How is your sister? I know she knew Mrs. League more than I did and she is the one who keeps David on his leash best and makes sure he does nothing too terribly stupid-which is a full time job in itself, I am sure."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:35 am
They're selling postcards of the hanging,
When they're painting the passports brown,
Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors,
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

First year ║ Unsorted ║ Muggleborn

Levi returned the smile and glanced back to the wall where students were still emerging through to get onto the platform and then onto the train, nodding lightly. "Yeah, nobody was really there when I went on so it wasn't hard to find a compartment. But everyone was out here so I came out again." That was the truth. He felt a little weird sitting on the train when everyone was outside talking. "The platform wasn't too hard. I saw someone else run through it right before I got there, so I just had to convince myself that I wouldn't crash into it before running through it." He felt like that was a problem for quite a few people. At least he hoped so.

OOC:

Diamond Wales

And the riot squad, they're restless,
They need somewhere to go,
As Lady and I look out tonight,
From Desolation Row.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:15 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorthird yearpureblood

Pru jumped up as soon as she saw Tori, whom she hadn't really seen all summer. She hugged the other girl back, warmly. "I missed you too. Alright, lead on." She put her legs to good use keeping up with her blonde, energetic friend, and grinned as she saw Addy and a girl she assumed was his younger sister. She was sure he'd mentioned having one before, so this must be her. "Hey Addy... Addy's sister." She smiled at him and the younger girl.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecrueset

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games