Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was chilling with the gang excited for Christmas. They had been talking about how Aeryn was soon to have a new brother when Sona and Kam went out for whatever is twin and his girlfriend did. The discussion eventully turned toward wishlists. Iggy had been leaning on Jonah when his mind was brought back to his brother. Call it his gut or call it indigestion he felt he should check on them. He looked for a bit till he started to worry. About that time two people walked by complaning the nearby bathroom had some sad dude crying. Was it Kam? Shouldn't he be with Sona? Had he actually seen more than he thought he did by the boathouse? That raised his own concerns for Jonah. But if he was right Kam needed someone. Hopefully Iggy could be that someone. He listened for a moment amd could tell the muffled crying was definitly Kam. He knew that weird snort anywhere. Iggy knew how to shimmy the lock, a talent from their pranking days, and opened to find Kam by the rubbish bin. Considering he hadn't seen Sona, Iggy knew they were not dating anymore. Iggy moved the trash can and relocked the door. Sitting down he knew no words of reassurance would help. Kam was much to practical. "I'm here so you can cry it out." Iggy said wrapping an arm around his brother. Forget that dragon book he wanted for Christmas. Now his want was Kam to recover.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK
                                                              addaellis
                                                              null

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogwarts Express
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Break Ups
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Thank god for brothers

Kam had fallen over into the floor as the train moved along, but he didn't care. He stayed furled up in a ball, not caring that the floor was vaguely sticky or even that people were knocking on the door and getting angry. There were like three other bathrooms, they'd be fine. After what felt like forever, he heard something in the lock. Oh god, had they had gotten a professor to unlock the door... or worse, a prefect. Just his luck it'd be someone in his year coming to find him sobbing like a child. He pushed himself to a sit, unable to stop his weird little snorting sobs.

When the door opened, he looked up to see his own reflection standing there. "I-Igs..." His sobs broke through his words, the older boy just trying to stay quiet until he heard the door latch relock. When Iggy sat in the floor, Kam fell over against his twin. It was crazy to think that only a year prior they'd been embroiled in a silly fight. Kam felt Iggy's arm go around him, so Kam did the same, wrapping his arms around his brother. His face burrowed into the other's comfy sweatshirt. "She... she said she d-doesn't h-have feelings fo-for me. I-I've be-been her friend fo-forever!" Just then, his brain pointed out that Sona had probably meant "feelings" in every way. The stupid bubble of depression telling him she never wanted to see him again. Of course she wanted Jonah. Jonah wouldn't be here crying in the floor of a train loo, he'd be all.... stoic or whatever he did. Stupid, stupid him. He wiped his eyes (and nose) on Iggy's arm before returning to crying in his side.

Kungfudemoness

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ! A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ I'ᴠᴇ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴇs ᴀ sᴏᴍʙᴇʀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Bᴜᴛ I ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟɪɢɴᴇᴅ
ʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜᴀs ʙʟᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:06 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

Sonora hated herself in that moment. “Please I can... I can try harder! I can... I can be better” She had looked up to see the tears in Kam’s eyes, and her own broke through. This...wasn’t Kam’s fault. ”Kam--It’s--”

”It’s not anything you’re not! This--You’re--Kam! You are every bit an incredible person as Jonah-- Please don’t say that about yourself! This--it’s not about anything you’re not.” Sona felt like she’d slapped him -- he just knew--it was Jonah. Had she been so obvious? Had he known all along she was fighting against putting words to her feelings? She swallowed the sobs fighting up her throat. ”We’ve been happy. And we still will. Not...now, but...we will.” she finished his sentence from earlier. ”I like you both...just...very differently. ”

This wasn’t helping. Part of her was panicking, telling her to take everything back and kill her feelings. Part of her wished she’d never said yes in the first place. But both would have been lies. There was silence between them for a beat that lasted too long. ”I’m sorry.”

Yet despite his tears, Kam was able to tell her to go be happy. Why was he sorry? Why did it have to turn out this way?

”Kam!” She darted out the compartment after him but stopped. This was what Kam had felt the entire time, wasn’t it? The entire year, he’d tried so hard to make her happy. And she was. It was just...not the same. She wished she could be there for Kam right now, at least to cry together over this. But it was her fault he was walking away. Sonora stood in the hall, tears running down her cheek, until a jostle from the train caused her to stumble back into the doorway of the compartment.

With nothing else, she slid the compartment door shut, curled up on the seat, and cried.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User Image User Image User Image
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:37 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFifth Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

TEXT
Ves was walking through the train, determing on where best to sit on the ride back home, after having just meandered in several compartments for the first bit of the ride. That was when she heard a faint crying in a compartment. she slid open the door and peaked in, and saw Sona curled up on the seat crying. Ves softly closed the door, found the snack cart, bought Sona a few pumpkin pasties and grabbed few napkins, the best the lady had to use as tissues. She went back to the compartment and sat the treats on the opposite side, then sat next to Sona, and pulled the girl into a hug, letting her cry on her shoulder. She placed the napkins on Sona's lap, so they were there when she wanted them. She said softly, "Whatever happened, it'll be okay. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but it will be, and I'm here for you Sona." She wouldn't say another word unless Sona wanted to talk about it, because it was Sona that was hurt about something right now, and Sona that needed caring for.

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: The Train
With Whom: Sona
Thinking about: I hope she's okay...
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: Slytherin themed winter clothes (that I can't presently pull up)

addaellis

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:53 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

Sonora flinched a little when the door slid open, but whoever it was seemed to change their minds. She thought she better get out, it wasn't fair to take up an entire compartment. But where was she supposed to go now? Maybe she'd hide out in the prefect's compartment and pretend to sleep.

In the end, she bundled herself into a corner by the window, trying to at least stop her tears before leaving the sanctuary of the room. Then the door slid open again and a comforting voice pulled her into a hug and set napkins on her lap.

"V-Ves?" Sonora managed between poorly-hidden sniffles before squeezing Ves, burying herself into her shoulder and just letting herself cry. She was glad Vespera didn't ask for details yet. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to explain herself right now.

-----

Finally, Sona sat up, trading Ves's sleeve for the napkin. "T-thank you, Ves. For...for being here. And finding me. You're--you're right. It'll be...okay. We'll be okay." She teared up again, hoping very desperately that they were right. She waited for the sniffling to stop, wiped her nose, and set everything aside before finally turning to Ves. "I-I-broke up with Kam. It...I...I didn't want to hurt him so much. But...it wasn't right to stay in a relationship like...like this."

She glanced at the window--it seemed like they were barely halfway to King's Cross, yet it felt like forever ago. Then she returned to staring at nothing. "Ves? Any cure for a broken heart?"

User Image User Image User Image
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:38 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFifth Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

"I'll always be here for you Sona," She comforted the crying girl. "Hey, I know it hurts right now, but it'll get better. The two of you will work it out and be great friends again one day. If not, I can always go knock some sense into him. If it wasn't working out as more than friends, than it's best to end it when you realize that, instead of waiting it out until it's too awkward ot break out of it." Of course, Sona would have to ask Ves the cure for a broken heart. Ves had done a research project on people being heartbroken. but after a friendship, not after an actual relationship. Would it be any different for the two? Ves wouldn't know for sure, she hadn't first hand experienced a relationship. She gave it her best shot, "I think, the best cure is going to be a little bit of rest, bawling your eyes out, and surrounding yourself with friends that are close to you. The best cure, is going to be acceptance that it was for the best. It'll all feel better once you two are talking again I'm sure." She hugged Sona tighter, "If that doesn't work, I'll just sit here and hug you tight enough to keep your heart from shattering." Yes, that was good help wasn't it? Eh, who cares. She was with Sona, and Sona was strong, she didn't need Ves to help her through this break up, Ves was just, kind of there.

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: The Train
With Whom: Sona
Thinking about: Ah. Heartbreak.
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: Slytherin themed winter clothes (that I can't presently pull up)

addaellis

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

Chadwick and Cenek traveled to Kings Cross with Sparrow's family. When they got to the station though, Chadwick grabbed onto Sparrow's hand, let her say goodbye to her family, then dragged her away onto the train. All the students that were there! Chadwick pulled Sparrow closer to him, she was his little bird, and no one else could have her, he would put that down now. Chadwick whispered to Sparrow, "Look little bird, we're off on our own adventure now, just you and me." He glanced backwards at Cenek and smirked, "Oh, and him I guess. But it'll just be us for the most part, no one to take you away to go home." Oh yes, this would be grand, they had 7 years of no parental supervision during the school year. 7 years to ruin Cenek's life, one day at a time.

Cenek was thrilled, they were off to Hogwarts! Chadwick would have to leave Cenek alone, they could become their own people and Chadwick couldn't stop them. He grinned at Sparrow, and stuck his tongue out at Chadwick. He hoped to be able to take care of Sparrow while they were at Hogwarts, but surely Chadwick wouldn't let them be friends for much longer. Cenek spotted an empty train compartment and pointed to it, "Let's sit in here?" They snuck into the compartment, Chadwick and Cenek sitting on two different sides, and the train lurched forward, on to Hogwarts they went.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Train
With Whom: Chadwick, Cenek, and Sparrow

OOC: Sorry it took so long, feel free to reply, or not.
╚══════════════╝

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:58 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

first year || Unsorted || pureblood

Sparrow was ecstatic. This morning had been a flurry of meeting up with family and friends, then going to King’s Cross. She bothered Sonora and August with last-minute Hogwarts questions on the way there, and speculations for the upcoming months. It didn’t really hit her until they were at the train that her parents and grandparents wouldn’t be coming with them.

She’d had few very tearful farewells before Chadwick took her hand. She grabbed Aria as they went to find a spot on the train, and caught sight of a familiar face and called out. ”Quinn Abrams!! We’re going to Hogwarts! Join us!”

”Quinn helped me pick out Hestia’s name,” she introduced, turning to her other friends and referencing her little owl. Then Chadwick tugged her close and she turned her attention abruptly to him. ”Just the two of us! Taking on the world!” she squealed giddily in agreement, and squeezed Chadwick’s hand tight.

Cenek found them a compartment and as the train started to move, she dumped the bag with her uniform in it on the seat next to another student already there. She would have had to let go of Chadwick to offer her hand to shake, and after an awkward moment just raised her hand to high five the other student. ”Hello, new friend! I’m Sparrow Winchester and my favorite color is pink!”

setting On the train || with Chadwick, Cenek, Aria, Quinn, and new friend
hair color pink, tied in a bow with ringlets || wearing pink dress and sparkly pink (slight) heels
status excited

Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
♡♥
~"How Far I'll Go," by Auli'i Cravalho from Moana, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:29 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle

As they were standing there, the big wolfhound was looking up at Annie with proverbial puppy eyes, and his entire back end seemingly wagging as if saying, 'Notice me! Pet me, please!' While Connla was trying to get petted, Canaan's attention was focused upon Annie, and he smiled when he saw her smile, and she told him how she was having it worked out. "That's wonderful," he said to her. "Y-you look great," he managed to stammer out, a bit nervously. He certainly couldn't tell her how he'd always thought she was pretty, with her ginger hair and her freckles.

When she asked about his holiday, he said, "Oh, I had fun. I can tell you about it on the train" When the conductor cave the last call to board, and Annie suggested they sit together, he answered her with a smile, and he said, "I'd like that." He felt a bit of a blush come to his cheeks, when Annie held out her hand for him to take.

****************************************************************************************

Once in a compartment, Canaan grabbed a package from his bookbag putting it up on an overhead rack. When he was sitting down, the big wolfhound laid down on the floor of the train compartment, taking up a goodly portion of the space on the floor. Connla positioned himself at the feet of the others, with a massive paw laid atop Canaan's shoe, and with head up and ears perked he faced the door to the compartment to keep watch.

At some point, Canaan said, "While on holiday, the family went to the big music festival in Waterford, which was a lot of fun. Got to perform with my cousin Fi's band there too. She sang, I just played guitar. Brought some pictures, if you'd like to check them out."

OOC:
mc2

User Image
                  "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                  The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                  The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                  Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                  For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                  Tell me
                                                  🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Kenna grinned when Halice was just as excited about their friendship... although in a quieter way. It wasn't very surprising though. Most people were a little or a lot quieter than her. She peered through the crowd, searching for Viv, when as if by command the girl appeared and introduced herself. "Yay! Now we're all together."The conductor called for last call and she silently cursed. "Yes onto the train!" She shouted before leading the way onto it.

It took a few moments and a long trek down the aisle, but Kenna eventually found them a compartment to spend their travel in. She flopped into a seat by the door, leaving the window seats open for the other two girls. Her mum had already left, but she figured the other two might have someone to wave goodbye to.
                                                  "Do y'all have any guess as to what house you'll be sorted into?" She asked curiously. She wasn't sure for herself. Her mum always said she fell into at least one part of every house, which wasn't helpful in the least. "My mum was a Ravenclaw, but she dropped out after her fifth or sixth year, and my elder sister was a Slytherin. But she's like seventeen years older than me and we're not really similar, so I dunno where I'm going at all."

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                  You
                                                  ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                  Call my
                                                  ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

a porg

yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:08 pm
User Image
                                                  Salvador_"Sallie"_Houdinispaces
                                                  ( MugglebornFirst YearUnsorted ) xx

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                  𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰
                                                  𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
                                                  𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sallie had been sitting in the train compartment, already a bit on edge after hopping on the train. Without his dad no less. He's not very fond in taking transportation alone, given the busy city life of Edinburgh. Let alone a magical train to Wizard School. Sallie may be the firm believer of the inherent existence of ghosts but... the existence of witches and spells actually never crossed his mind. Ironic, wasn't it? But like, to be fair! All he heard when it comes to magic is fortune telling, cards, and mediums where he's pretty sure it's just very good acting. At least, that's what youtube told him.

He brought his phone despite his Aunt Mary's warning that phones won't work. The phone's busted. She's right. And now he's sad. He's upset. No technology, and now he's convinced that his aunt also went bonkers since well... he really doesn't think he can live without a gadget, right? Wearing a concerned expression on his face, he just stares at the window, and no. He's not gonna touch those candies the cart was offering. He'll just... eat his chocolate and water, he guess.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
                                                  𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
                                                  𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮
                                                  𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨
                                                  𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                  ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  wнeɴ - September 2049xx
                                                  wнere - Trainxxxx
                                                  wιтн - None
                                                  xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:25 pm
Sometimes it's raisin' your voice
Sometimes it's makin' some noise
Sometimes it's provin' to the world it was wrong
Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on

Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr 💯 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 11😎

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv was surprised and a little touched that Kenna had been talking about her to the other girl. She wasn't allowed to have any friends back when living with the Delaneys. Partly because they moved so quickly and frequently she barely had time to even get to know anyone but also because outside of "missions" they rarely allowed her to interact with anyone outside the family. Besides the past year, this would be her first time at an actual school and she'd already made friends and it was scary but exciting.

After Halice introduced herself she asked about her kennel causing Viv to eagerly grin and lift it up to eye level to show her. "This is my baby, Bunnicula. She's a black Havana bunny, I actually found her when I met Kenna." she told her. Before they could say anything else though, a call came for them to board and she was dragged along by an exuberant Kenna. After a few minutes following along they found a compartment and Viv carefully placed Bun's kennel on a window seat so they could see out as they traveled. Kenna then asked them if they had houses they expected to get into as well as detailing the ones her family was in. She'd heard a bit about each so she really didn't care one way or the other but figured she could still share. "My sister was in Gryffindor and my brother was a Ravenclaw and I've only really heard bits and pieces about the other two. Neither of them really had anything bad to say about the others so. I guess I'll just wait for what the hat thinks." she answered with a small shrug.

Devlyn Maycry

a porg

Avoid our places
Sleep in other spaces
But nothing changes
I'm replacing you, replacing you
Replacing you with other people

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Following the other two girls onto the train, Halice felt some sort of nerves sneak in and then leave again. Here she was, going off into the unknown. It was a scary feeling, but a good kind of scary. The type of scary that was meant to be faced; the kind that left you wondering what you were so scared of in the first place. Besides, she couldn't be too scared, not with having already made friends so easily. "She's so cute! I have a pet fox named Starling, but she's got to stay home with my dad," Halice said. Maybe it was a good thing that Starling was home. There was no guarantee that Starling wouldn't see Bunnicula as food, and that was definitely high on the list of ways to lose a friend.

Eventually the girls found an empty compartment. Halice took one of the seats by the window. She wasn't sure if her father had left yet, and so she found herself scanning the crowd for him. Knowing him, she was certain that he was somewhere out there, but she couldn't spot him.

"I'm not sure which house I'll be in," Halice replied to Kenna asking about which house they thought they might be in. To be honest, she hadn't given it too much thought. "A lot of my family's been in Gryffindor, but I've had aunts in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Whatever the hat decides, I'll be happy though."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            ♛!xLOCATION: Hogwarts Express
            ♛!xWITH: Mackenna Butler, Vivian Frank
            ♛!xOOC:
            Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                  Tell me
                                                  🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Kenna loved the little black bunny. She was just too cute! She hadn't found anything for herself that day, but she'd been so excited for Viv when they'd found Bunniula. And what a fitting name. It was honestly perfect. She was a little let down she hadn't found the right pet for her, but she'd stuck to her feelings. She would not take anything but the perfect pet for herself. That she was sure of.

When her friends talked about where their family members had been sorted she nodded along. Seemed like they all had a bit of everything in them. She was glad neither of them cared much about where they were sorted it made her feel a little better about herself.
                                                  "I agree," she said. "I figure wherever the hat puts me, is definitely going to be the right place for me. I'm assuming the hat won't put me in a house that doesn't vibe with me you know?" She grinned. She was all about the right vibes and the right auras for herself. She couldn't be off with a bunch of people who didn't match her own aesthetic after all. "Hopefully we all end up in the same house! But even if we don't we'll still be friends!"

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                  You
                                                  ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                  Call my
                                                  ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

a porg

yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:32 pm
User Image
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2048-2049
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie's cheeks turned a pink that showed up all the more because of her ginger hair when she received Canaan's complement. She was not used to complements, especially on her looks. She noticed Canaan stumbled over the complement ever so slightly which Annie credited to surprise at seeing the change of her smile from one with plenty of crooked teeth, to at least enough to be considered an almost ordinary grin. "Th... um... I mean... thanks... that was re-really kind of you," Annie had managed to stumble out in response.

She was very thankful for the call for boarding the train to take the attention off her and she was happy that Canaan was willing to spend the train ride with her. Once in their cabin, Annie sat across from Canaan and carefully slid her feet next to Connla's furry side for lack of much foot room. She listened to Canaan describe his trip to a Waterford music festival and his chance to perform and offered to show pictures.

"That sounds awesome. Oh, I wish I had a chance to see and hear that in person," Annie said. "I bet you did great... better than I ever would," Annie joked. For starters, her artistic ability remained limited to the visual arts and literature and secondly the idea of standing in front of class for a presentation terrified her, standing in front of a crowd sounded absolutely terrifying! As for the pictures she smiled and said brightly, "Of course I want to see the pictures!" She realized her spot from him didn't facilitate looking at pictures and added, "Oh, do you mind if I join you over there or would you rather join me over here. Easier to see the pictures I reckon."
                                                              User Image
                                                              ------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                              You're a lively one, for sure
                                                              Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                                              Hm, this is a tough one
                                                              But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                                              {OoC: I swear my first post was clearer before my computer decided to restart when I was 5/8 done. crying }
                                                              Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas