Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Comic 24 :: Sex changes, clowns, and hippies - oh my! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dell
  Does Not Approve
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:25 pm
Well, the docotor says it may be from the Prozzac but considering my heart history, they're getting it checked out.

I get these sudden chest pains frequently.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:30 pm
Goddess Ace
Well, the docotor says it may be from the Prozzac but considering my heart history, they're getting it checked out.

I get these sudden chest pains frequently.

Ouchies. Poor Ace *hugs* hope you get better soon.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:34 pm
Ah, after school is out I'll feel alot better.

=^_^= Three weeks in Georgia will be fun.

=_= I'm just so tired right now though, I've been going since 6 AM and read five chapters of The DaVinci Code (>.> I'm a slow reader and the print is so tiny!) and I think I'm going to get some sleep. My sister has a dance recital tomorrow & Sunday so I'm going to go to those. It should be fun, I like hearing the music and some of the dances are cool. =p And I can read my book.

Night.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:35 pm
Goddess Ace
Ah, after school is out I'll feel alot better.

=^_^= Three weeks in Georgia will be fun.

=_= I'm just so tired right now though, I've been going since 6 AM and read five chapters of The DaVinci Code (>.> I'm a slow reader and the print is so tiny!) and I think I'm going to get some sleep. My sister has a dance recital tomorrow & Sunday so I'm going to go to those. It should be fun, I like hearing the music and some of the dances are cool. =p And I can read my book.

Night.

im going to georgia when school gets out too...... xd  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:39 pm
ninja -Stalks-

D: Damn it, I'm going to sleep now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:44 pm
Good night Ace, have a pleasent nights rest  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:38 am
gonk I'm tired of my computer acting weird in the morning.

Oh well, I suppose I can clean up more of my documents.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:11 am
I'm already out of school <3  

[Frito]

cristal_lyn_tyris

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:39 pm
lucky TT.TT I don't get out until the 25th and the last two days of school we have finals I hate it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:49 pm
cristal_lyn_tyris
lucky TT.TT I don't get out until the 25th and the last two days of school we have finals I hate it.
Excuse me...about your sigtags..why are you using a portion of Goddess' comic to advertise some other guild?

User Image  

Mara_Brightwing

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:31 pm
BWEHEHEHEHE! I get out on Friday and this whole week is just fun!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:42 am
scream OMFG, I'm going to kill someone.

I sent cristal_lyn_tyris telling her to get my comic out of her sig, don't steal my s**t... she didn't even ask.

And secondly, the people who I thought were my friends - aren't a bunch of assholes. Can't even invite me some where and think that she's a ******** saint? ******** her and them.

crying I wish you guys online were my friends IRL, you're all so nice and caring and understanding.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:53 am
Goddess Ace

I sent cristal_lyn_tyris telling her to get my comic out of her sig, don't steal my s**t... she didn't even ask.

And secondly, the people who I thought were my friends - aren't a bunch of assholes. Can't even invite me some where and think that she's a ******** saint? ******** her and them.

crying I wish you guys online were my friends IRL, you're all so nice and caring and understanding.

aw poor goddess! heart sad domokun heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:58 am
I really feel like getting out of my school system, I feel betrayed... I only feel like I have two true friends and that's because they told me I didn't deserve to be treated that way.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:29 pm
Goddess Ace

but we are your freinds!!! blaugh we just cant see you because we are many miles away...... sweatdrop  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games