Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:14 pm
"ungrateful little"vincent yelled jumping into the hole he took out his gun and pointed it at richter i tried to help you but you rejected me"vincent said "and who the ******** are you people?"said vincent looking at dante and virgil  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:18 pm
"Dante so we finally meet face to face................ again so how did the fight with sparda go?"  

Virgil_Arion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:18 pm
Dante scoffs. "Tell me your name and I'll give you mine." He glares. "I don't need some a*****e messing with my friends." Dante hand creeps to his own gun holster. He looks at Virgil. "I'll deal with you too." His other hand dreeps top the silver handgun. He winces. Fighting Sparda took alot out of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:20 pm
"we are the sons of the legendary dark knight sparda........" said virgil with a slight grin  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:21 pm
"vincent valentine"he says "you little son of a b***h"vincent said pointing his gun at richter  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:24 pm
"who u calling a son of a b***h u god dam cracker!!"said virgil with a voice of being annoyed  

Virgil_Arion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:25 pm
"I guess so." He unholstered his handguns quickly and pointed at Vincent and Virgil. "Listen pendejo, Get away from my friends." He glared at Vincent causing him to flinch.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:27 pm
"if it comes down to fighting ill fight you"vincent said pulling dante by the shirt  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:27 pm
"ha ha the weakling flinches" said virgil with a slight smirk/glare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:29 pm
Dante spins kicking Vincent hand away causing him to lose grip he then fires three rapid shots at both Virgil and Vincent. He leaps off the cave and smiles. "God.. It hurts" He grabs his arm and realizes he cannot fight for once in his life.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:31 pm
vincent takes the hit in his metal arm he looks at the hole and runs after dante"you little ******** says  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:33 pm
as the three shots are fired at virgil he quickly spins his sword and sends them right back at dante saying "take that u dipshit"  

Virgil_Arion

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:34 pm
"he's mine"said virgil to vincent as virgil quickly dashed towards dante down the cliff  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:34 pm
Dante runs back to the cabin. He stands near it and waits for both of them to come. "It's going to be a party."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:38 pm
vincents cape then turned black and he lifted his cape covering his upper body he then apeared next to dante  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games