Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9123 9124 9125 9126 9127 9128 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:25 pm
I had a demon once, it was overrated and everyone wanted to fight me for it. Ain't nobody want that life.

And now, for dancing taters

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:55 pm
I just need toick an Avatar that works, I've changed it 7 times today so far.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:27 pm
Why would you get a bounty for learning a jutsu?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:33 pm
Some jutsu, most notably kinjutsu are forbidden, therefore learning one is against the law of any civilized ninja nation.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:34 pm
Kashensu
Some jutsu, most notably kinjutsu are forbidden, therefore learning one is against the law of any civilized ninja nation.

Hmm well I knew there was forbidden jutsu by I didn't think anything lower then a Jounin could learn it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:37 pm
Depends on Class, a ninjutsu Gennin could learn the A rank Jounin ones, atleast thats the impression I get, but I would be more likely only a strong Chuunin could master a Jounin Forbidden.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:38 pm
Yeah guess so  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:40 pm
Think Imma make another new RPC, so i'll ahve a Kumo and Kiri Gennin, might also promote more activity here. Speaking of that, I may put up an ad on the recruiting forum, that usually draws a few people.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:43 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:16 pm
Holy User Image

Lively Lucy <-- Just got this  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:46 pm
Greetings everyone. I am a new acquisition of this guild. I hope we can all become acquainted with each other, and deliver a splendid performance together. Even as we speak I am devising a custom bloodline, hopefully of course, the likes of which hasn't been seen before. While I am not quite ready to begin the act of roleplaying, I do hope that tonight will be an informative evening with which to get myself acclimated to these new surrounding of which I find myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:49 pm
BaronVonKotsu
Greetings everyone. I am a new acquisition of this guild. I hope we can all become acquainted with each other, and deliver a splendid performance together. Even as we speak I am devising a custom bloodline, hopefully of course, the likes of which hasn't been seen before. While I am not quite ready to begin the act of roleplaying, I do hope that tonight will be an informative evening with which to get myself acclimated to these new surrounding of which I find myself.

Thanks for joining! Be sure to read through the starter Subforum first and if you have any questions feel free to post here or PM me or any of the Crew.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:51 pm
Kashensu
BaronVonKotsu

Thanks for joining! Be sure to read through the starter Subforum first and if you have any questions feel free to post here or PM me or any of the Crew.

I thank thee for thine consideration sir, but I am most adept at the navigation of the beginners channels as this is not my first time maneuvering through a a new guild. I however am completely tired of talking like that so yea.... How are you today?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:52 pm
Pretty good, just got Lively Lucie, deciding if I wanna sell it for 75bil or put it up for raffle.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:54 pm
BaronVonKotsu
Kashensu
BaronVonKotsu

I thank thee for thine consideration sir, but I am most adept at the navigation of the beginners channels as this is not my first time maneuvering through a a new guild. I however am completely tired of talking like that so yea.... How are you today?

Welcome. If you need help, feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9123 9124 9125 9126 9127 9128 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games