Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:19 pm
I only sing when I'm by myself. Or when I'm walking home from school.

I love singing along with Queen, Elton John, Billy Joel, what have you.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:19 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate

i can sing the whole Moulin Rouge sountrack anyday... thats gotta be one of my fav's to sing to.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:20 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Mara_Brightwing
*settles on a barstool* Sure, Sakura...that would be fun to see....

Ok! i have been told i'm good at it... i still dont think so.. i mean (skin check) yup i'm still white.
You're white..but you're Irish. That should count for something. smile I love Irish dancing...  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:21 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Shazbot_the_Pirate

i can sing the whole Moulin Rouge sountrack anyday... thats gotta be one of my fav's to sing to.

Well, I don't know about soundtracks, but I can take advantage of earworms (songs that get stuck in your head) by learning and singing the lyrics. Eventually, I can sing that song off by heart.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:22 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate

Queen is good sing-a-long music...actually, all three are. Simon and Garfunkel and Rush, or really just about anyone if you really love their music, make good sing-a-longs.

But Queen is one of my first loves. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:33 pm
Ok well i tried dancing and it.. just looks horrible so.. i will now attempt to sing some moulin rouge... if that looks bad... well.. maybe i'll embarass myself anyway and put up the dance vid. xd ok lets try singing now.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:34 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ok well i tried dancing and it.. just looks horrible so.. i will now attempt to sing some moulin rouge... if that looks bad... well.. maybe i'll embarass myself anyway and put up the dance vid. xd ok lets try singing now.
*giggle* But I'll bet you look so cute...  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:37 pm
It's probably for the better that I sing in private; I'm probably no good at it anyway. xd Don't think I have the right voice for it. Still, it's fun to do, I suppose.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:39 pm
Yeah, I still enjoy singing once in awhile, though no one else enjoys my singing rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:40 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
It's probably for the better that I sing in private; I'm probably no good at it anyway. xd Don't think I have the right voice for it. Still, it's fun to do, I suppose.

Humans are the only animals that sing for the sheer joy of singing. AFAIK, I don't believe any other animals sing just for singing's sake...they all use song for communication purposes because they have no other way to communicate.

We sing because we enjoy singing.  

Mara_Brightwing

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:47 pm
Is it just me, or is there a draft in here?  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:53 pm
Zounds! Tektek doesn't have any good profile themes.

No Samurai Champloo, no Trigun, no Azumanga Daioh, no Ghostbusters!

I declare war on Tektek! >( Shazbot demands satisfaction! scream  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:54 pm
Mara_Brightwing
Shazbot_the_Pirate

Humans are the only animals that sing for the sheer joy of singing. AFAIK, I don't believe any other animals sing just for singing's sake...they all use song for communication purposes because they have no other way to communicate.

We sing because we enjoy singing.

Yup the singing thing didnt turn out too bad... cept i was flat on a couple of the hard notes... but anyway.. i'm going to try a different song and upload the best of the 2.. the first one i did standing so i think it's going to sound better... but the 2nd wolnt chop off my head as much... :XP:  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:02 pm
Howdy pardners! I wanna see Sakura's video! whee  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:03 pm
Yay, Rydia is here! *grabs her a root beer* Whats up! xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games