Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 915 916 917 918 919 920 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:58 pm
Night Lobo and um... Argy you all right?

Slim, yeah it was a good movie too bad I missed like half of it stare stupid evil garr  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:59 pm
@ Argy: What is the Argy doing to fox fox's leg? sweatdrop  

Slim95
Crew

Argentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:02 pm
@ Sanzo: I'm burnt out, Onee-chan. I was so angry earlier that now I don't even have enough energy to rant.

@ Slim: stare I'm not that kind of puppy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:03 pm
aww I'm sorry hun *hugs* hope things get better  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Argentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:08 pm
Sanzoskitsune
aww I'm sorry hun *hugs* hope things get better

So do I. *hugs* I don't know what's been wrong with me lately.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:09 pm
I figured out what's been wrong with me... goddamn time of the month I'll kill someone  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:09 pm
Yeah I know xd I was just pullin' your leg.

What made you so mad today? sad

Edit: eek The time of the months that is most deadly. (me and my sister have ours at the same time, so we spend a whole week biting each other's heads off)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:17 pm
Well, I know mine's coming up, and I tend to get extremely aggressive... Seriously, it's scary how I can get, which is why I tend to isolate myself. It's like when Hakkai takes off his limiters: even his friends aren't necessarily safe.

I've been having issues with work, my parents, and certain friends of mine (online ones). I don't tend to handle anger very well, so it just keeps getting bottled until the pressure builds up and the bottle breaks.

Also, I go through my own version of the Pon Farr, which really sucks... sweatdrop  

Argentice

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:20 pm
I'm sorry to hear that. sad Would you like a biscotti?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:21 pm
*hands Argy a carton of ice cream* there you go hun, that sould help. I'm not much help... you know me, I don't bottle I yell bloody murder  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Argentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:24 pm
Slim95
I'm sorry to hear that. sad Would you like a biscotti?

= heart

Sanzoskitsune
*hands Argy a carton of ice cream* there you go hun, that sould help. I'm not much help... you know me, I don't bottle I yell bloody murder

*half-heartedly eats ice cream* Yes, I've seen you. I'm thankful you've never seen me blow up though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:25 pm
Well, Argy, I don't know what to say, but I hope you get your release soon. If it makes you feel better, thanks for helping me out when I was feeling like that...  

Jironimo Kasumi

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:27 pm
Meh I figure I'm scary enough for any two people, there is always the fear that I'll go through with my murder threats...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:32 pm
Jironimo Kasumi
Well, Argy, I don't know what to say, but I hope you get your release soon. If it makes you feel better, thanks for helping me out when I was feeling like that...

*hugs* Any time, my friend.

Sanzoskitsune
Meh I figure I'm scary enough for any two people, there is always the fear that I'll go through with my murder threats...

Haha! That you are, my dear monk lover. That you are.  

Argentice

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:33 pm
On a happier note:

Someone donated me an ice tiara! It's the first donation I've ever gotten! It was signed by an anonymous benefactor confused . Dang, I wish I knew who it was so I could lather them in huggles.....

*gasp* Was it one of YOU?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 915 916 917 918 919 920 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games