Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:39 pm
"Pretty much," she told him happily, grinning. Once Kerrigan had amassed as much food as would fit on her plate, she took a deep breath. "Ready? Keep a close eye on it.." She looked at the food intently for a moment, then swallowed it all in an instant. She leaned back and put a hand on her stomach and closed her eyes. "I feel full now." Her lips were turned up in a smile. If he had blinked at the same time, he would have missed it completely.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:49 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"Pretty much," she told him happily, grinning. Once Kerrigan had amassed as much food as would fit on her plate, she took a deep breath. "Ready? Keep a close eye on it.." She looked at the food intently for a moment, then swallowed it all in an instant. She leaned back and put a hand on her stomach and closed her eyes. "I feel full now." Her lips were turned up in a smile. If he had blinked at the same time, he would have missed it completely.
*They sat at the table in wonder*

Viral: Wait....what? what are the meanings of these shinanigins? O.o

Marcus: The last Fae that was here did that too XD

Salvation: I..........my biological analysis fails me O.o  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:09 am
Kerrigan opened an eye and grinned at Marcus. "Oh really? Well from what I've heard, it's still pretty surprising the second time, because often people second-guess their memory and think it became exaggerated in their mind... then they see it again an have to think 'Oh dang... I was right.'" She giggled at Salvation and Viral's reactions. "Fae need more food than humans, a lot more, so we kinda have a way to get all the fuel we need in an instant. I'll probably be feeling peckish again in about five minutes again. When fae eat fae food, then we don't have to eat as much. But human food, we need to eat a lot."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:14 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan opened an eye and grinned at Marcus. "Oh really? Well from what I've heard, it's still pretty surprising the second time, because often people second-guess their memory and think it became exaggerated in their mind... then they see it again an have to think 'Oh dang... I was right.'" She giggled at Salvation and Viral's reactions. "Fae need more food than humans, a lot more, so we kinda have a way to get all the fuel we need in an instant. I'll probably be feeling peckish again in about five minutes again. When fae eat fae food, then we don't have to eat as much. But human food, we need to eat a lot."

Marcus: Well eat all you want I have the plantation making food as we speak :3

Viral: I guess i'll be hunting food a lot then XD

Salvation: i thought I ate too much  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:26 am
"Thank you Marcus," Kerrigan smiled at Marcus a little apologetically. "Well using magic, for fae at least, burns a LOT of calories. But with fae food we don't have to eat as much. Don't ever eat fae food. Seriously. It'll mess you up so bad."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:35 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"Thank you Marcus," Kerrigan smiled at Marcus a little apologetically. "Well using magic, for fae at least, burns a LOT of calories. But with fae food we don't have to eat as much. Don't ever eat fae food. Seriously. It'll mess you up so bad."

ViraL; well we'll have to see the effects of it on a virus ^^

Marcus; yeah, last Fae here told me that too XD and no problem ^^  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:37 am
((Ok, I'm sort of lost right now, being gone for three days and all. I was visiting with my dad and step mom and step brother and step sister. They came up from Florida for an early Christmas with us. It was nice, and I can tell I'm getting taller, cause I'm about as tall as my step mom now.))
Kagura got up from bed, careful not to wake Lobo up. Grabbing her scythe, she opened the door and closed it carefully. As soon as leaving her room, she found herself in a brightly lite hallway. She closed her eyes and opened them, her eyes dilating to the light. Kagura looked around, and spotted a staircase. Walked towards it, she saw movement from the corner of her eye. She jumped, wondering what it was.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:38 am
"Who was this fae?" Kerrigan asked Marcus, curiously tilting her head to the side. "And Viral, I would sooner gnaw off my own arm than let you eat fae food. You are not to touch it. If you try to eat it, I will hurt you."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:43 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"Who was this fae?" Kerrigan asked Marcus, curiously tilting her head to the side. "And Viral, I would sooner gnaw off my own arm than let you eat fae food. You are not to touch it. If you try to eat it, I will hurt you."

Marcus: Talia and her boyfriend Chain. 3nodding

Viral: Chain? i heard of him <:/

Marcus: he is an interesting character. kinda reckless though.

Viral: Are you suggesting something? >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:03 am
Kerrigan stopped fidgeting at the name. "Talia... Was she... Italian? And Viral, if he's suggesting something, I think he's right." She grinned at him happily.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:14 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan stopped fidgeting at the name. "Talia... Was she... Italian? And Viral, if he's suggesting something, I think he's right." She grinned at him happily.

Marcus: I think so :3 nice girl. do you know her? :3

ViraL; oh screw all of you >.O  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:23 am
"Well, not really. Kinda heard of her. Gray Lords had a little fuss about her for a while there. Nothing big." She leaned against Viral and hugged him.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"Well, not really. Kinda heard of her. Gray Lords had a little fuss about her for a while there. Nothing big." She leaned against Viral and hugged him.
*He hugs Kerrigan back and continues eating* ^^

Marcus: yeah, i've heard she had some issues with them. oh well, i'm sure its over now :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:41 am
As she thought a little about Marcus, she placed some more food on her plate and began to munch on it slowly. "So how did you meet Talia?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:45 am
Kerrigan_dragon
As she thought a little about Marcus, she placed some more food on her plate and began to munch on it slowly. "So how did you meet Talia?"
Her and Chain got into a 2 on 1 match against Elzeroth. almost lost their lives in the process. Talia got injured pretty badly when Zenaku equipped Elzeroth with iron gauntlets, then Chain almost died after getting shot out of the sky by Elzeroths lightning. Chain managed to get away carryiong Talia and I found them in my front yard :3 I took them in and helped them regain their health ^^  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff