Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otaru Sushi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:21 am
Hey there~ I was invited here >.O and thought i'd help up by posting in like... every topic. Well, at least most of them xD; My name is...well ya'll can just call me Envy XD Or ER o.O either way. I'm 16 for now~ my birthday isn't to far away though. Anyway, that's about all for now ^^ nice to meet all of ya.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:46 am
Heyloo all,

You can call me bipolar or polarbear. Either one, it doesn't matter to me ^o^. I got invited here...*gets excited* Umm... I'm not good at talking about myself. I'm pregnant and expecting my first child, the doctors are about 80% sure that it's a girl. (( Both mommy and daddy want a girl.)) I'm 19 years old, I will be 20 the month after my baby is born. I live with my boyfriend, in a small apartment. I currently don't have a job, but I should get one to help with the bills. But all in all, I am 5 months pregnant. And, I may not be able to work, that long or at all. Because my doctor is worried about me getting diabetes. Because it runs in my family.

Well, I wont bore you... but if you want me to. Feel free to PM me.  

bipolarpolarbear2

Kamp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:16 am
O n y x
If you want, you can start with name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

just call me kamp.

age 22.
i like a little bit of everything.
and i am pansexual.

oh. and check out my sites (in my signature).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:43 am
Hey, I'm new here. Got a request like a week and a half ago and never pounced on it until now because I was a bit busy and a little lazy. So....here's a bit about me:
Name: TroubleBreathing
nickname(s): T or Danny
some interests: music, drawing, anime, discussion, writing, reading, being on the computer.....
some of my fav bands: Alkaline Trio, Sunshine, The Dresden Dolls, Bright Eyes, Cursive, Hot Water Music, Straylight Run....
some of my fav manga/anime series: Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inu Yasha, Bleach, Gunslinger Girl, Kodocha, HunterXHunter, Paradise Kiss, Nana, Absolute Boyfriend.....  

troublebreathing

Ftepainting

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:52 am
I was requested to join, and haven't gotten a real look at the guild till now, so I thought to introduce myself...
My name is Nakamatsuki Sempai
My nicknames are Ed and Sempai sweatdrop

I'm 17, gonna be eighteen soon!!
I really like manga and anime, martial arts, fine arts, videogames, cooking, reading, Rping, DDR, singing, and lots of other stuff...
I have a deviant art you can go to to check some of my art
here
I really like to write manga, and currently am working on a story for Rising stars of Manga, so if I'm not on so much, that's why. Oh, and I do private commisions, so yeah, that'd be another reason...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:38 am
Hello, I'm Luna you can call me Luna or whatever nickname you come up with. I turned 18 a few months back and um.. yeah. I like cheese? sweatdrop  

Lunaceress

Chemical Lee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:18 pm
I'm .Polysaccharide. You can call me Lee or whatever you want really, doesn't bother me. I live in California and I'm graduating from college this semester eek  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:52 pm
I'am Mr..Turtle TURTLE!! I'am some what crazy and sometimes I'am very calm. love video games.  

Khron

Firemica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:32 am
Hey, I'm Mica... well that's what everyone calls me. I'm 16 and have a tendency to go on and on about stuff.... I'm also prone to random outbursts of "I love _______" or stuff about my martial arts.
But besides that I'm also interested in human behavior... well not interested but I do know a fair amount about it... Yeah you'll probably only see me in the "in-depth" subforum.
Recently I've been known to rant about my parents... I have my reasons and they're better than "Because they want to control me"
*Cough* I also hold a passionate dislike for certain kinds of people... believe me they will become obvious in no time.
Oh yeah I was invited here... one night at 3am! biggrin
Bah! I'm babbling again, it happens when I'm tired, gah! Shut up me!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:54 am
Hello! n__n
The name's Linh but you can call me Panda or Linniie. n__n
Like to draw, love Gazette and is hoping to go to Japan one day.
Is an Aussie, race is Vietnamese/Chinese and apparently has some Indian blood in me.
Anywho, yup. Thank you for inviting me to the guild. heart  

winterinjune

Holy Roman Empire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:01 am
Hola!

I'm Dream--Yes, I have a real name, but, you'll just call me Dream. ^_^

I'm fourteen, not sure why that's relevant, but, everyone always seems to mention it in these sort of things...

So yeah, Greetings!

And thanks to whoever invited me. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:45 pm
sup everyone.

name irl/gaia:rhaina and the drama alchemist

nickname:a lot but heres a few. betty, drama queen, big boobs, and rhaina shut up.

interest:singin,dancin(black grl style),actin, writin poetry,church,hangin out wit friends, boys,anime/manga,amv,and gaia.

music:rock,christian, japanese, and i'm startin 2 like some country

movies:scary,romantic, funny,and animated.

if u want 2 c my pic go 2 my profile which has my myspace. and thats all i got 4 u wink  

The Drama Alchemist

Vicious Hyperbolizer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:24 pm
err...
My name is Bekka. I'm currently a freshman in high school, and 15. I have absolutely no life outside my computer, books, writing, music, and school.. Basically, I live in my head.

Lately I've been interested in abnormal psychology, I have an ongoing like for cooking, reading, writing short stories(mostly fanfics)/some poetry, and photography.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:43 pm
So things about me, let me think about this for a few minutes.
-five minutes passes... seriously-
Hmmm, alright got it. Get some popcorn, candy... something. It's going to be a lot.

Hello all the significant people out there in the guild that might read what I am about to write. My name is Karla Elizabeth Johnstun. Yes, be afraid I just gave you my real name. I live in, get ready for it, Oregon. The West Coast rules all by the way.

I'm a senior in my highschool. Which means? Thank you for asking, I'm seventeen. I'll be eighteen on June 28th. I'm taking a full year even if I don't need the credits. My favorite classes are my animation, drawing, shakespeare, culinary arts and creative writing classes.

If you can't tell by the above paragraph, I'm an artistic person. I'm going into college to become a chef. Bow down to my special skills! (If you can't tell, humor just isn't me sometimes.) Writing, cooking and artistic stuff are my passion so I don't spend much time away from 1. my computer, 2. my sketch book, and 3. any type of book.

Next off, I love my friends. I have awesome friends. My group of friends are made up of the strange juniors and seniors, and the few stray freshmen and sophomores. We are the Anti-everything. We had Anti-prom last year, and now we're having Anti-grad party this year. Anti's are fun, trust me.

I have many nicknames. My friends fondly refer to me as, The Sadist or Sadi. The less scary ones are Bae, or Izzy. Other such friend related topics, I'm going to grow up to be: The world's best serial killer. Their reasoning: I'm too smart. I'll be able to hide the bodies and no one will ever find them!

My group of friends within the group are known as the QQQ, or the Canada Concept Crew. We didn't want to be the CCC because that's one of the colleges where I am. Then we thought KKK, but we're not racist. So we are, the QQQ. A group of crazy writers hell-bent on writing our own series apparently. I'm a roleplayer with a large scale writer's background.

Erm....................... The five minutes thought time helped. I'm finished. I swear.  

Baelaza

The Exciting Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:04 pm
Hello! I dunno who invited me, but I just joined. I am very literate but I do have typos. I am kind and nice and friendly, I love to draw (I'm not perfect though) I love to read, so I could easily talk about pretty much everything. I'm friendly but I am truthful, and I tend to be a b***h occasioanally. But I speak my mind and I'm a free spirit.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games