Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:58 am
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle

Canaan was a little surprised when he caused Annie to blush, he hadn't meant to embarrass her with his compliment, but it was well-meant and honest, even if not-so-well spoken. Of course, it was possible she was as nervous as he. "I mean it, you look great, Annie," he added.

Once they were in the compartment, and talking, when Annie mentioned wishing she had the chance to see and hear things at the festival, Canaan told her, "I'd be happy to take you there next summer, if you'd like. It would be a fun trip. they have an art exhibit at the festival which is filled with stuff by local artists." He chuckled at her joke, and said, "My cousin and her boyfriend, and their band, usually perform at pubs an' such, least when she's on off-season, and I've gotten the chance to be a session musician with them on occasion. They're big into folk rock."

"I'd rather join you," he answered, when he got the pack of pictures out for her to see. As soon as he shifted his foot, Connla glanced over, and watched as he maneuvered around the narrow confines of the compartment, so he could sit with Annie. When he sat down again, Connla placed another paw over the young man's foot. Canaan then opened the envelope so he could show Annie shots he'd taken at the festival.

OOC:
mc2

User Image
                  "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                  The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                  The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                  Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                  For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie was, naturally, thrilled at Nasim's arrival, though when her housemate tentatively congratulated Laurel on getting prefect, she wanted very badly to shove a danish in her mouth before it came out. At least she was smart enough to end it with a question mark, Billie thought, because it's not her fault she doesn't know Laurel well enough to know she's not happy about this development. Still, none of that is nearly so bad as the boy who approached. Billie didn't know him, really, except for how she knew all her classmates. But she was pretty sure he was purposefully trying to rile her friend up, and wondered if this is a weird flirting thing. She knew that sometimes, boys were dumb and tried to flirt with girls by being annoying. She was glad that As had never tried anything so dumb with her.

spaceShe didn't really want to offer him a pastry, because she wasn't sure she had enough for everyone and also because he was mean, but Laurel responded in kind with a waspish sort of tone, and she supposed this was just a Thing with the two of them. Maybe it's like Uncle Tobi and Aunt Ronna, she reasoned. It's not, she thought, like Uncle Jer and Aunt Gypsy, who argued frequently but never said anything hostile to one another. Caspian had greeted her and Nasim much more kindly, and Laurel was sort of prickly. Maybe that's just how they were to each other. So she just shrugged and smiled, offering him a hand.
                                              "Nice to meet you properly," she said, not put off by his rudeness so much as the fact that he was rude to her friend, specifically. But before she could offer him anything from her box of treats, last call sounded out. She wondered if this was as lucky as it felt, since it meant she could pretend she forgot.

spaceShe did wish she'd seen As, who she assumed would take the train since his brother had to, and also to spend time with her. Then again, she could've coordinated with him. She was terrible at remembering to coordinate. Oops. Well, if he didn't show, she had enough for Caspian, at least. As she boarded the train, she leaned closer to Laurel, hoping the noise from the other students would drown her out.
                                              "Is he like that with everyone or is this, like, a 'putting a frog down a pretty girl's dress' thing?" she asked, nose wrinkling.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - Train Compartment
                                              wнen - Sept 1 2050
                                              wιтн - Laurel, Nasim, Caspian
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

αnчthíng чσu cαn dσ, í cαn dσ вєttєr
                                                          í cαn dσ αnчthíng вєttєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn вє, í cαn вє grєαtєr
                                                          sσσnєr σr lαtєr í'm grєαtєr thαn чσu

spaceDixie Lynn was pleased she'd successfully found another first year. At their age, she very easily could've been a second year. She could've (horror of horrors) know Bobby Ray already. She'd left off her last name, in fact, for that very reason, although she supposed the accent was a bit of a giveaway. But, a first year meant a fresh start. Or, she assumed as much, anyway. Dixie Lynn knew a lot of people, since she lived in Hogsmeade, but she wasn't really friends with any other kids. She'd always had Bobby Ray, after all, and none of Kira or Nobu's friends seemed to have small kids, siblings or otherwise, that they brought around.

spaceThe cat was a welcome surprise. Dixie Lynn, like her father, was more of a dog person. But she did love cats, just not as much.
                                                          "I ain't got a pet," she said mournfully. "I woulda got an owl, but Daddy has a thing about birds. Said he'd think about it an' then never got 'round to a yes or no. 'Course, I forgot to ask." She sighed. "'Sides, the school has owls for mail, an' if I'm gonna get a pet I want it to be somethin' I can play with, you know? I wanna get a dog but Daddy said I gotta wait. I think he's worried I'm gonna forget about it an' it's gonna get sent home or somethin'." Which was super unfair, she thought, because she might be a hellion but she was a responsible hellion. Most of the time. She could take care of herself and she could sure as heck take care of a dog.

spaceShaking the thought off, she was about to ask about Murgo's brother when last call sounded.
                                                          "C'mon!" she said, "We gotta get a good compartment! Or, that's what I heard, anyway. None'a my family really ever took the train." Their loss, she thought. Then again, Kira wasn't social enough to care. She didn't know what Bobby Ray's problem was, except being lazy. She assumed Colin always had, but he hadn't talked about it much. 'Sides, he was even more shy than Kira. He probably spent the whole ride with his nose in a book every year.

space"You got a brother, though?" she asked once they were boarded. "Me, too. He's my twin but he got to go to school last year 'cause our birthdays are stupid an' the school's stupid, too. Y'all twins, or is he older?" She was aware she was probably talking more than enough for the both of them. But, she was trying to be engaging, and give the other girl chances to talk, too. Murgo seemed less... energetic, than Dixie Lynn was, but that was no problem, as long as she was friendly. She hadn't told Dixie Lynn to go away or anything, so she was probably fine.

αnч nσtє чσu cαn rєαch, í cαn gσ híghєr
                                                          í cαn síng αnчthíng híghєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn wєαr, í cαn wєαr вєttєr
                                                          ín whαt чσu wєαr í'd lσσk вєttєr thαn чσu

wнere - Train Hallway
                                                          wнen - Sept 1 2050
                                                          wιтн - Murgo
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:50 pm
Understand the things I say
Don't turn away from me
'Cause I spent half my life out there
You wouldn't disagree
D'you see me, d'you see

User Image
M U R I G E N
G R A C E
S E A G R A V E

PUREBLOODUNSORTEDFIRST YEAR

Murgo was pleasantly surprised by just how chatty Dixie Lynn was. Murgo was not a very shy person by nature, but she had been a bit worried about it being awkward to be around other witches and wizards, especially if some of them already knew one another through older siblings or their parents. Murgo might have technically been a 'pureblood', but her family was pretty isolated at the best of times, cut off from most of society, magical or muggle. "I thought about an owl," she said, "but I figured cats would be a little friendlier. At least you can cuddle with them and stuff. My brother- Leir- he wanted me to get a rat and teach it tricks, but I don't really like rodents,"[ she wrinkled her nose. "Our house has a mice problem sometimes and I just hate dealing with them. Anyways, we have an owl at home already- Scylla- so there was no point in getting another one, really. Maybe you can get a dog next year?" she suggested, trying to be kind.

As she spoke, she did notice Leir emerging through the crowd, having apparently gotten over his sulk, but when he noticed her speaking to another student he came to an awkward halt a distance away, and then the train whistle was sounding, and the siblings exchanged a series of awkward waves, rather than a full reunion. Unwilling to miss out on her newfound compartment mate, Murgo hurried after Dixie Lynn. Once on board, and having found an empty compartment in the nick of time, as they were quickly being claimed by groups of students. Murgo quickly pushed open a window to wave more to Leir, yelling, "I'll write you soon!" out the window.

She turned back to Dixie Lynn, breathless. "That was my brother. You probably didn't see him- he's tall with a ponytail." Murgo sat down as Dixie Lynn recounted that her own twin was in the year above them due to their birthdays. It confused Murgo for a few moments until she realized they must have been born around September 1st. "Happy birthday!" she said, with a slight grin. "But sorry, that sounds sucky. Leir's two years older than me. He hasn't got magic, though. But he's really smart. He goes to this all boys prep school on a scholarship and he's captain of the Robotics Club, and he plays water polo," she recounted proudly, her warm feelings for her brother overriding her earlier annoyance with him. "It's just us two and our dad. We live in Wales. Where're you from?"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

αnчthíng чσu cαn dσ, í cαn dσ вєttєr
                                                          í cαn dσ αnчthíng вєttєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn вє, í cαn вє grєαtєr
                                                          sσσnєr σr lαtєr í'm grєαtєr thαn чσu

spaceMurgo's responses eased up Dixie Lynn's worry, confirming that she was not shy. Just subdued, maybe. Not everyone could be as rough-and-tumble as the Walker twins, after all. Actually, few were, in her experience, which was a lot of why they'd always stuck close. "Mama's got a cat," she replied. "Smokey. She's not much of a cuddler, though. Real snooty. Daddy says it's 'cause I'm always bugging her. I don't think I'd want a rat. It'd be different if we were muggles, I guess, 'cause muggle kids think rats are weird and that'd be funny. But lots of magical people have 'em." Besides, rats weren't even that cute, all things considered. If she was going to get a rodent, it'd be like. A gerbil, or something. Maybe a chinchilla. They were the cutest.

spaceOnce on board and in a compartment, she watched with interest as Murgo tried to say goodbye to someone. She moved in, probably too close considering they'd only just met, and tried to see who she was waving at. She just barely caught sight of him (easier now, with the crowd having moved onto the train mostly) before backing off so the other girl didn't stumble into her when she turned to the compartment.

spaceLogically, she knew it was her birthday, but it always caught her off-guard when someone acknowledged that fact on September 1. She was used to celebrating on Bobby Ray's actual birthday, which always irked her. She knew it was more logical, something her parents had always done so they'd still get to have birthday celebrations at home once the kids were both off to school. But Dixie Lynn had always harbored the slightest resentment that her actual birthday got less attention. Not like it was outright ignored, but the big celebration was always the day before. Her surprise showed on her face, for sure.
                                                          "Thanks," she said earnestly. Maybe she could start celebrating her birthday on the train every year, with her friends. She'd already made one, after all. Or she thought she had, anyway.

spaceCurious about the older brother, she arched a brow.
                                                          "Are you muggleborn?" she asked curiously, not really aware that it might be rude. Murgo seemed pretty comfortable with all the goings-on, for someone with no magical background, but then again, maybe she was just that sort of person. Unflappable. Or the Seagraves could be like her family, she supposed. "My parents are, both of 'em. An' my cousin Kira. Nobu, his brother, he's not magic, either, but he's super smart and does robotics, too! And his fiance's mom, I think. Colin's a wizard but he kinda does, like, magic robots, which is super neat. And he's got this cool fake arm, 'cause he's missin' one'a his real ones, an' his mom made it. It's basically the coolest thing I've ever seen." Maybe she could find some way to introduce Murgo's brother to her cousin and Colin, and they could all geek out about robot stuff. They were way older than him, of course, but it might be fun. They could teach him stuff!

spaceShe was so busy working out the mental logistics, she almost didn't realize she'd been asked a question.
                                                          "Oh! We're actually headin' right to where I live. Hogsmeade, I mean. My parents own the pub. But I asked Mama to bring me to King's Cross so I could ride the train and meet people. Make friends." She gestured to Murgo with both hands, grinning. "Mission accomplished! My brother slept in, 'cause he's lazy, but that's fine 'cause I didn't want him to come, anyway." This last bit was said a little crossly. She was still annoyed that he'd left her alone for a whole year, the jerk.

αnч nσtє чσu cαn rєαch, í cαn gσ híghєr
                                                          í cαn síng αnчthíng híghєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn wєαr, í cαn wєαr вєttєr
                                                          ín whαt чσu wєαr í'd lσσk вєttєr thαn чσu

wнere - Train Hallway
                                                          wнen - Sept 1 2050
                                                          wιтн - Murgo
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:05 pm
Tell me that you've got everything you want
And your bird can sing
But you don't get me
You don't get me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hufflepuff Fιfth Yeαr PrefectPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ It didn't take a genius to see that Laurel wasn't as enthused about prefect as others might be and that the only thing keeping her from possibly hulk busting out the station was Billie's pastries and for that, Nasim was grateful. And then of course all of that was destroyed in the five seconds it took her friend to rush over and open his mouth. She recognized him in the way she did pretty much all her year mates but only knew that he generally hung around the Hill sisters and a few other people. Considering her circle mostly evolved around those in art club, those she joined in campaigns, and the occasional study group she felt she didn't have much to judge him on. Though she still couldn't contain her frown at his words towards an obviously pissed Laurel and could literally feel the scorched earth at her response. Which apparently didn't phase him much from his still easy grin and greeting towards her and Billie.

Luckily her fellow puff was much more open to acknowledging him which allowed her to get away with a small wave and a "hey." Thankfully, last call was announced started a stampede towards the train which allowed her to follow along with the girls and Cas and barely managed to overhear Billie's question to Laurel. It kinda startled her since she hadn't even considered what he'd done to be flirting, though she supposed she should've considering Thane could be rather prickly when he wanted his husband's attentions. "At least you only have to put up with him a short while before we have to go to the meeting. Also, carnival people? What?!" Nasim had just. So many questions.

You say you've seen the seven wonders
And you bird is green
But you can't see me
You can't see me

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:56 pm
Don't be cautious, don't be kind
You committed, I'm your crime
Push my button anytime
You got your finger on the trigger,
but your trigger finger's mine

Grчffındor Fιfth Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas wasn't even a little hurt by Laurel's barrage at him considering he's heard much worse, only half of it actually directed at him, and was just plain too excited to have someone other than family to possibly pass the time with. Don't get him wrong, Loke was great but they both had their own friends, y'know? When she made her comments about his exaggeration over his siblings he merely rolled his eyes since not everyone could be all skipping in the woods scaring the townsfolk type bonding with their family members. Not to say he and his siblings didn't have their own equally odd ways of bonding, it just so happened that the name-calling was part of it. He did however place an affronted hand over his chest as he was wounded by Laurel's introduction to her friends. "'Additional'?! I'll have you know that this was just pure talent and good genetics, thanks!" Cas amended gesturing towards his his full five foot five inches of height.

Before he was able to say more, or steal some of those pastries he was pretty sure the girls were hiding, the last call for boarding was announced and after a pretty hefty internal debate, he decided to actually scope and see if the twins were alright. He saw Rosamund already heading towards the train so he could assume Titus was trailing behind her and between the three of them it was probably better if he didn't actually sit with them during the long ride. Not to say he wouldn't barge in from time to time because of older sibling duties but, for now he'd leave them to their virtual independence. He barely caught up with the girls to join them in a compartment. "Hope you guys, uh girls, don't mind this but I usually let Rags out for a bit before he's cooped up for the feast and such." Cas warned blithely before reaching into his enlarged jacket pocket to pull out his toad who barely let out a croak still attempting to garner more sleep. He kinda reminded him of Laurel a bit if he squinted.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Silver dollar, golden flame
Dirty water, poison rain
Perfect murder, take your aim
I don't belong to anyone,
but everybody knows my name

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:14 am
User ImageUser Image

I scream at myself when there's nobody else to fight
                                                        I don't lose, I don't win, if I'm wrong, then I'm halfway right

All you said to do was slow down
                                                        But I was already gone

Valeria was unceremoniously dumped at the entrance to King's Cross Station, with some brief instructions on how to get on the platform before her aunt was off again with a short goodbye. Something about a festival in Dubai to catch or something. Val hadn't been quite paying attention honestly. She didn't care.

She loaded her trunk and cat carrier onto a trolley and pushed it through the station. She was stopped by a security guard once asking if she was lost, but she only shook her head an gave some half-arsed excuse about travelling between divorced parents or something. She eventually made it to the pole she was supposed to run into and grimaced as she did so, thanking the Gods that her aunt wasn't playing some cruel trick on her and she actually went through.

The platform, of course, was bustling with kids and their parents. Most of them saying heartfelt goodbyes. It made Val roll her eyes. She was only a little bit jaded at the ripe young age of eleven. She loaded her trunk on the train and took her cat carrier with her, before boarding the train herself and finding a compartment. She'd seen a couple compartments that had other kids who might have been her age, but she was in a grumpy mood, and wasn't sure she wanted her first introduction to her fellow classmates to be with this attitude.

It wasn't her fault though! Her mum had up and left the night before without so much as a goodbye, and her aunt had clearly already had plans for the day so she had been rushing Val all morning, and then practically kicked her out of the car at the station drop off. No hugs for Valeria. What was new? Out of all her family, her uncle was probably the kindest and warmest of the bunch, but he had some fancy job that meant he traveled like 45 weeks of the year. So of course he wasn't home for the most important day of her life. Not that she expected him to be. She wasn't his kid.

She sighed and flopped into a seat, before releasing her cat Tenshi from her carrier. The kitten immediately crawled into her lap and flopped down, purring. "You always make me feel better Tenshi," she muttered, stroking the kitten's head and staring out the window.

(Open for Interaction o3o)

Told me, "Kid, you're going way too fast

You burn too bright, you know you'll never last"

It was bullshit then, I guess it makes sense now
                                                        Here I am, standing all alone

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:34 am
User ImageUser Image

I dreamed I was missing. You were so scared
                                                        After my dreaming, I woke with this fear

What am I leaving

When I'm done here?

Dakota's parents were far more excited for him to go to school than he was. He really didn't want to leave Peyton behind. He pushed his trolley himself while Peyton perched on top of trunk, chattering along. She didn't seem super upset yet, but he hadn't actually walked away from her yet. When they got onto the platform the family stopped and her turned to look at his parents.

"Oh don't look so grumpy Dakota," his mother chided. "You're going to have so much fun, and make so many friends. You don't need to worry about your sister. She will be perfectly fine at home with us, and you'll be able to write her whenever you want."

He sighed and nodded. His mother, as always, knew exactly what to say. She smiled and pulled him into a tight hug, and then his father followed with another hug. Finally Kota looked at his sister who's smile had fallen away. "Aw come on P, don't look so sad." He smiled at her and pulled her off his trunk and into a hug. "You're gonna be at school with me in no time at all, and I'll write you every day while I'm away ok?" She frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. "I wanna go now though! She said, even stomping her foot for effect. Anyone else might have found her obnoxious, but Kota only found her absolutely adorable. "I know, but the school has stupid rules, and mum and da won't let me sneak you in my trunk."

His sister turned to glare at their parents, and Dakota had to cover up a snort as a cough. "Okay, I gotta get going Pey." The girl turned and sighed but nodded and hugged him one last time. "You promise you'll write everyday?" He nodded. "Pinky swear." He stuck out his finger and she wrapped hers around and nodded very seriously, before letting him finally leave.

His dad helped him load his trunk on the train before giving him one last hug and then he was off. He wandered the corridor, looking for some place to sit. Of course it seemed every compartment he glanced it already had a bunch of people chatting happily and he wasn't really in the mood to talk with a bunch of people. He would have been happy just sitting and staring out the window by himself, but he also knew making friends was kind of important. Finally he found a compartment that just had one other person in it. A girl who looked to be about his age.

He knocked on the door before entering. "Hi, mind if I join you?" He asked, trying for something like a smile and failing miserably. He just wasn't a social person.

When my time comes
                                                        Forget the wrong that I've done

Help me leave behind some
                                                        Reasons to be missed

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:40 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                                  I've got 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 on the 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑
                                                                  My 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 group 𝒦𝐼𝒮𝒮
                                                                  I've
                                                                  ʇoɓ Ace 🄵🅁🄴🄷🄻🄴🅈
                                                                  ɘv'I got ₚₑₜₑᵣ Criss
                                                                  ฬคเՇเภﻮ there for ʍɛ

Kenna giggled when Viv blushed at her comment on boys. It was far too much fun to tease her best friend. "I'm sorry," she said. "You just make it so easy to tease you." She grinned, and pushed her hair behind her ear. "But yeah, seriously, summer was like two minutes long I swear." She shook her head in exasperation. She was definitely not ready to go back to learning and classes and getting up early. Ew.

One of Kenna's other friends joined them on the platform and she smiled.
                                                                  "Hey Sallie," she chimed. "'Course you can join us!" She shook her head at his next question. "Sorry, haven't seen your ravenclaw buddy." At that moment, the conductor called last call, and she grabbed each of her friend's by the hand to drag them onto the train with her. She easily found a compartment and flopped into a seat with a grin. "Off to school we go," she said. "All I'm excited about is the yummy food, oh and maybe quidditch. It'd be cool if I could get first string this year like you did Viv. "

𝐼𝓃 the ﻮᵃrαᎶᵉ
                                                                  I
                                                                  𝒻Ee𝔩 丂ÃF𝐄
                                                                  No
                                                                  𝑜NⒺ 𝕔𝒶𝓇es about my ω𝐚𝓎𝓢
                                                                  Where I
                                                                  BєĻØᑎg
                                                                  No one Ħε𝐀𝐑𝓈 me sing this Ş𝔬ή𝓰

Yukina101

Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori smiled when Callie found him on the platform. "Hey," he said, and then shrugged. Lovely wasn't the word he'd use to describe his summer, but he also didn't want to bring his friend down. "Eh." That was all he had to offer. He glanced up when last call was shouted, and nodded. "Come on Callie, we better get on the train. Maybe we'll find some of our other friends on there."

He led the way onto the train and into a compartment, before dropping into a seat and wiggling uncomfortably. The outfit his parents had insisted on had to be the most uncomfortable outfit he had ever put on.
                                                            "How was your summer?" He asked, hoping she had had a better one than him. He realized he didn't know much about her home life, but he supposed he hadn't really shared much about his either.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:45 am
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

After a while longer of goodbyes from her dad, the man led her to the train to help her board, then bid farewell. Tzuki managed (after some work) to locate an empty compartment on the train and sat down. It was finally time! She was going to go to school and make friends... and everything! She was certainly determined to experience as much of school as possible. (Though part of that sentiment was to spite AnaSofia, who had continued to say Tzu wasn't ready.) She fiddled around a bit, trying to find something to do. Maybe she should get up and try to find people? But what if they didn't want to talk to her? Or were older and all... grumpy about first years? Or - heavens forbid - teachers. That'd be just her luck to barge in on a bunch of teachers before school could even begin.

While in the midst of her thinking, the door slid open, causing the girl to turn sharply toward the sound. A second later came a voice, probably a young-ish boy. Maybe someone in her class? He asked if he could join, and Tzuki nodded, trying out a friendly smile. "Sure, absolutely! I was getting a bit lonely all on my own. My name's Tzuki. I'll be a first year... once we get to school." She felt her cheeks heat up a bit, the girl tugging nervously on her shirtsleeve.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogwarts Express
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? I don't know yet
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Headed to school
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder if my guess is right?

Devlyn Maycry

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:03 am
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Calliope grinned when Tori returned the greeting, though they shrugged when asked about their summer. It was just a noncommittal response, so Callie assumed either there wasn't much of note... or Tori needed to talk. Probably the former, though. When the train conductor yelled about boarding, Tori took the lead, even noting that they might find others on board. "You're right. Maybe we can find a nice cabin... or make some new friends... or a quiet place to rest..." The blonde hummed softly as she followed her friend, allowing them to find a nice place to sit.

Poor Tori looked uncomfortable, though Callie couldn't tell if it was due to the rather.... formal choice of clothes or if something was on their mind. Her train of thought was derailed when Tori asked about her own summer. The girl blinked a few times, then did much the same as her friend, offering a shrug. "Y'know... just... stayed... um, home, most of the time. Didn't really do much." Close enough. She still hadn't divulged her past with Tori, despite considering them her best friend. Maybe some day... "You look rather fanciful today, though I have to say, it's not really your typical choice..."

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogwarts Express
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hitori
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Headed to School
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe someday...

Devlyn Maycry

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:40 pm
Everywhere a wilderness
We're all out of our minds
Everyone's an animal
Even you and I

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ HALFBREED │ FIFTH YEAR

Laurel's mood improved slightly as the sugar hit, even if stepping onto the train meant inching ever closer to the dreaded prefect meeting. She snorted aloud when Billie leaned in to ask if Cas was flirting. "I'm not his type," she muttered to her and Nasim. "I don't have green skin and webbed feet." She followed the others into a compartment, aiming a swat at Caspian as he rambled on about his height, which, while impressive for a fifteen year old boy, was probably not going to stay that way for long. She'd seen his parents before. They were shrimps. Rich shrimps, but still shrimps.

Granted, Laurel did not have much space to talk herself, since she had inherited her nymph mother's very petite frame, much to her dismay. Laurel slumped down into a seat with an affronted sigh, noting that Cas had lagged behind a little, probably to check on his siblings, not that he'd ever admit it. He complained about them constantly, but she knew underneath that slimy, frog-loving exterior lurked a caring big brother. Barf. But it was still sweet of him. She knew she wasn't always the most attentive older sister to Willow and Juniper. Not that they needed her hovering over them, although Willow could be a bit sensitive at times compared to the rest of the family.

Laurel was not shocked by the sight of Cas' toad, but she cast an almost amused glance at Billie and Nasim, wiping crumbs off her chin. "The carnival people are his brother and sister,"she said. "They're basically aspiring circus freaks. And I mean that in the kindest way possible." Granted, Laurel had never actually met Rosamund or Titus, but she'd heard enough, and while yes, Caspian was probably exaggerating a little, she didn't think it was all made up. No way was he that creative. She adjusted Daphne's cage, making sure her owl hadn't been disturbed by the clamor of the boarding.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Everywhere a wilderness
The concrete to the pines
Everywhere a wilderness
There's no place you can hide

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:00 pm
Understand the things I say
Don't turn away from me
'Cause I spent half my life out there
You wouldn't disagree
D'you see me, d'you see

User Image
M U R I G E N
G R A C E
S E A G R A V E

PUREBLOODUNSORTEDFIRST YEAR

Murgo laughed at the description of Dixie Lynn's mum's cat. "I guess I'm lucky that Danu is pretty sweet. She doesn't really like my brother, but he's more of a dog person, I think. He tries to teach her tricks sometimes, but she just ignores him," she said with a grin. Leir and Danu had settled into a state of mutual dislike but begrudging tolerance of one another's existences months ago. Her dad, on the other hand, Danu would follow about, probably because he tended to ignore her, or just not notice the cat's presence in the first place. "I think he's jealous, though, because his school doesn't allow pets. Most muggle ones don't, I guess." Murgo had been taught never to pity her brother just because he lacked powers, but that didn't mean she could just ignore the fact that their lives were taking drastically different turns now that she had her wand and was off to school as well.

Dixie Lynn seemed surprised that Murgo had even acknowledged her birthday, which Murgo could sort of relate to. It wasn't that Dad had ever ignored her or Leir's birthdays, but after their mum had died he'd lost pretty much all interest in prolonging any kind of family celebrations without her, including holidays. He always got them a present or two and a little cake, and they'd sing, but it was all very brief and understated, and there were never any parties. For the most part, Murgo didn't mind, but sometimes she wondered what it would be like to have a big family party with lots of aunts and uncles and cousins. But her father's parents were dead, her mother's were in Vietnam, and both had been only children.

The question about her blood status didn't take Murgo that aback, although those terms were rarely used around her household. Dad didn't even like them saying 'squib' in reference to Leir; he thought it was disparaging and unnecessary, and said Leir not having magic was no different from him not having freckles or blue eyes. And she didn't want Dixie Lynn to think she was offended, either. "No," she said, "my dad's a wizard and my mum was a witch, but my family's just not... that into magic, I guess?" she frowned. "I mean, we are, we use it and stuff, but my dad's job doesn't really require it, and he doesn't really use it around the house unless something breaks or there's an emergency." She wondered if that sounded weird. She didn't have anyone else's family to compare it to.

"Magic robots?" she asked, her brow furrowed under her bangs. "That's wicked. Leir would go crazy over that; he's really interested in magical stuff. He bought copies of all my textbooks just for fun. I guess he'd probably be in Ravenclaw if he went to Hogwarts," she mused. She was also surprised that Dixie Lynn was talking so blithely about her cousin's fiance missing an arm, but then again, maybe she just had no filter, like Leir, who regularly put his foot in his mouth. Especially in front of girls. Pretty much always in front of girls.

"You live in Hogsmeade?" Murgo blurted out, when Dixie Lynn did reveal where she was from. That definitely did not explain her sort of American accent, but maybe her parents were magical expats, or something? "Wow, good on you for riding the train," she smiled, "I think I'd still want to ride it too, if I lived there. But I guess you know all about the school by now." She hadn't even realized that some families with children probably lived in the village. "We're from the middle of nowhere, basically. I mean there's nothing around for miles on end. And I usually like to sleep in too, but I never really get the chance, 'cause our dad always wakes us up early to do our chores anyways," she shrugged. She didn't really mind; Murgo enjoyed the routine, even if she also was a bit of a night owl.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers