Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

The redhead made a small pouty face when Eira said that she didn't think she would do that well on her exams. If she didn't do well, then Ceri stood absolutely no chance. Then she smiled at her friend and took the girl gently by the arm. "Well, let's not think about exams right now. It's a beautiful summer day and we have shopping to do! I wanna get a couple new dresses, and maybe a jumper or two for winter." She smiled happily and led the way to the clothing store. She loved outings, especially with her friends. And she considered Eira to be her best friend.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:41 pm
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧ๏ยгtђ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my arse!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

It was summer and Matilda's house was driving her crazy. Her mother was obsessing over her, her grandfather always talking about plants, her brother just being himself... it was all driving her crazy. She loved her family to death, but she needed to get away, even for a day. She'd sent an owl off to Joel, hoping to get away and he'd responded in kind, agreeing to hang out. But Mattie didn't want to bring him to her place and she knew that her mother would definitely not allow her to go to him. So she'd found an equal ground that they could meet. Diagon Alley. She could convince her mother that she was simply going to shop for supplies and could hang out with him there. So, after her mother had finally acquiesced, Mattie was off. She'd dressed in one of her new shirts and a new pair of high heeled boots that added a couple inches. After all, she was quite short and this gave her a little extra height.

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
They say "just grow up", but they don't know us
We don't give a -, and we're never gonna change

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

TwilightButterflies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea walked along the streets curiously. She had gotten Kaelyn to take her here on her first day in England to get her wand. But that was all Kae had let her do that day. Now she was back to get the rest of her supplies by herself. At least her sister had never made claims to being a good parent, but Thea was used to fending for herself. It wasn't like her father had ever been around much in America either. And her mother definitely hadn't been great either.

She paused and flopped against a wall. She didn't want to shop alone, but she had no friends in England. She glanced around, wondering if anyone around would be willing to shop with her. She hoped someone would approach her, because she really didn't ave the guts to talk to anyone right now. She was feeling rather homesick and lonely.

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc: Approach if you wish :3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя Cнa₴єя || Fїfтн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel walked along Diagon Alley, looking at all the shops. He couldn't believe he was already a fifth year, and he couldn't believe that he'd somehow kept his sanity around his cousin and Amata for so long. Then again, he figured it could be some sort of mental exercise for quidditch. Endurance training. See how long he could stand to be around them being all lovey-dovey without vomiting all over the place. Which, he might suggest that to Pru as some sort of mental fitness exercise. Pretty sure Grayson wouldn't even notice anyone watching.

He was already mostly down the alley when he spotted Matilda. After their last... whatever it was they were doing at the masquerade, he figured she was all right to hang out with. He wasn't sure what they were doing though. Especially since he was sure that she was definitely a girl and not just a buddy like Ivy or Eira was. The masquerade certainly didn't help any with that. He grinned though, deciding to shove that away into the back of his head for now and at least spend some time with Matilda.
                                                "Hey Mattie! Sorry I'm a bit late. My cousin tried to start drilling me in his class again. He said something about being prepared for OWLs. Amata at least had pity on me and got him distracted so I could leave though." While at times Amata could be annoying, especially when she was around Grayson, he did have to admit, she was pretty cool to actually help out with his cousin's scatterbrained behaviour. Otherwise he'd have had to endure it for the last five years, and he wasn't sure if he would have chucked all of Grayson's books into a fire as a result.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Free at last!
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:50 pm
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧ๏ยгtђ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

When Matilda heard the voice of the boy she was here to meet, Matilda turned towards the source and smiled at him as he approached. He was apologizing for being late, but truthfully, Mattie had just gotten here herself. She remained smiling as she said, "Oh, I've only just gotten here myself. My mother was being incredibly unruly." She smirked and sighed, then ran her hand through her blond hair. She had to admit that Joel was quite cute and made a fluttering in her stomach. Idly, she wondered if he felt the same. Well, only one way to find out, right? She bit her lip, wondering the direction this hang out might go.

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:30 pm
Touch my mouth and hold my tongue
I'll never be your chosen one
I'll be home safe and tucked away
Well You can't tempt me if I don't see the day
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where I am - Diagon Alley ✧What I'm doing - School shopping with a friend ✧Who I'm with - Ceri ✧Why I'm here - Fresh air?

Eira allowed herself to be pulled along by her friend listening and nodding along as she thought aloud to what she would browse at the shop. She did agree with the sentiment of new jumpers; hers had been growing considerably smaller and tighter as she went through each growth spurt to which her current ones left her with the feeling of loose strangulation. "One always needs a new jumper for any occasion. My mother says that a lot, I think she got it from her own mother or grandmother. Or she might've read it from somewhere. She tends to read into a lot of things like that which is rather peculiar, especially for a pureblood." Especially for a pureblood of her background, which is what she wanted to add. Her mother had come from a not-so prestigious line of purebloods who had tried to raise their daughters to basically be the cash influx by marrying above their status. Her mother had actually been selected to marry a man nearly twice her age but had two seats on the Wizengamot. Then she met her father at Hogwarts and well, c'est la vie. Though because of her rather ostentatious upbringing she decided to be as open-minded as possible when it came to change. Maybe it was why she was the carpenter; her father always remarked on how it was amazing she could match her socks but couldn't match furniture.

SummerIsles

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie
'Cause when I opened my body I breathe in a lie

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon Alley
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDa, Alethea
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓ σ σ к нσω ιт н α ρ ρ є и ωнєи xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxx
                                                          му ѕ ω α g g є я ιѕ ѕ ρ ℓ α ѕ н ι и ', ωαт¢н мє в я є α к ιт ∂ σ ω и xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera was skipping through the streets, half-dancing with each step, much to her father's annoyance. He wasn't saying anything, though, because he wanted her to enjoy herself, even if her enthusiasm was driving him nuts. Kiki was also singing, rather loudly, a made-up song to remind herself what all they needed to shop for. Cal sighed, hand rubbing the back of his head. "You do know I have the list, right?" he asked, as gently as possible. His daughter rolled her eyes, turning to face him. "That's no fun," she said. "Besides, I'm practicing my free-styling skillz!" Her father rolled his eyes, though his expression was indulgent. "Do me a favor and just watch where you're going, Ki," he said, shaking his head.

spaceShe complied, blowing a raspberry as she turned on her heel to face forward. "What should we get now?" Cal asked, trying to direct his daughter's focus properly. She hadn't really seemed to care much about shopping since they'd picked up her wand earlier. As if to prove his point, she shrugged, skipping again. "I 'unno. Stuff's stuff. I only came 'cause you couldn't get my wand without me here, an' I wanted to maybe meet some of my classmates." She frowned. "Haven't, though. Sucks." As soon as she said the words, though, she caught sight of a girl, one who looked about her age, leaning up against a wall and generally looking very lonely. She paused, tugging on her dad's shirt sleeve. "Da, do you think she's a first year?" she asked curiously. The older man's eyes narrowed on the girl, and he frowned. First year or not, in his opinion, she looked far too young to be wandering around Diagon Alley alone. "Mm. Go find out, baby," he said encouragingly.

spaceWith an excited squeal, Kiki rushed over, her father's approval all she'd needed to spurn her on. She approached the brunette with a wave. "Hi! I'm Kiera Murdoch! I saw you over here all by yourself, you looked like you could use some company!" she chirped. "I'm a first year at Hogwarts this year, are you? Are you getting your supplies? We could shop together!" Cal caught up then, and placed his hand gently on his daughter's shoulder, offering the young lady a gentle smile. "Callum Murdoch," he said simply. "That's my da!" Kiki added, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet. "What's your name?"

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕєє ωιтн єα¢н єνєяу м σ ν є
                                                          xxxxxx ι ℓσѕє ѕσмє т я є α ∂ σи му ѕ н σ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ∂ιмєѕ тнєу ѕтαят ℓσσк ℓιкє ρ є и и ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ωнєи ѕтαи∂ιи' и є χ т тσ му ¢ я є ω

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

TwilightButterflies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:26 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя Cнa₴єя || Fїfтн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel grinned and shrugged. "So, where do you wanna go? I mean, there's plenty around that we could do, unless you wanna grab school supplies. I was thinking about grabbing some ice cream or something myself unless you had something better in mind." He shoved his hands into his pockets. Well, it wasn't like he had anything planned for the day. Hanging out generally didn't need plans. Not unless there was something else, like a date. Which, this wasn't. He didn't think it was anyway.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Free at last!
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:59 pm
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧ๏ยгtђ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

Mattie smiled when he suggested getting ice cream, then her smile faltered a little when he mentioned school supplies. Of course, she needed to get school supplies, and that's why she was here... but she wanted ice cream. And she wanted to get ice cream with Joel. "I wouldn't mind some ice cream. I have some extra money with me. But my sister works there... I guess we can go regardless. She wouldn't mind, I don't think." She shrugged and looked at him, hoping he wanted to go get ice cream after all.

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          I am burning brighterxxxxxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx
                                                          And I am the onexxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Diagon Alleyxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Concerned and thrilledxxxxxx

Elysia made sure that Joellen was steady on her feet before crouching down in front of her. "Welcome to Diagon Alley, Joellen. This place is where many witches and wizards from all over come to get their supplies for school and work, or for their houses and families. I'm sure we'll be back here several times in the future, for now I want you to listen very carefully." She paused to make sure she had the young girl's full attention.

"If you get lost without me, which I doubt will happen because I'm sticking to you like glue, I want you to go to the first shop you see and wait for me. I'll find you, but I don't think we'll have to worry about that." Actually, Elysia was terrified of just that. Diagon Alley was incredibly busy this time of year, many early bird students were shuffling about to pick up their supplies. All pure bloods and half bloods, their parents knowing exactly what they'd need for their basic supplies. With so many people, losing the small child was a very real possibility.

She opened the stone passage, tapping a special brick with her wand. The passage opened wide and Elysia lead her daughter through into the bustling plaza known as Diagon Alley. "This is the real Diagon Alley," Elysia said, with a large smile on her face. She remember her first trip here with one of the Hogwarts Governors. What a day that was...and even after all the years that passed, very little was different about the place. Nostalgia was swelling in her and she quickly wiped a small tear away, this was the first time she'd been there in nearly a decade.

xxxOOC:xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxNext post will be in Diagon Alley
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxScreaming like a siren
                                                          xxxAlive and burning brighter
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓲𝓿𝒆 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽

Joellen watched Ely clean, then followed her to the hallway. She was looking into the mirror, but the five year old wasn't nearly tall enough to see in it. So, while watching her momma fix her hair, the girl tugged at her own, then cracked a little smile when Ely looked over at her. She listened to the woman's words about staying close and nodded very seriously. She was then apparated away to a weird stone wall. After taking a few minutes to settle her tummy, the girl held tight to her mother's hand. She told all about the alley, which at this point was just a wall.

When Ely's talk turned to being lost, the girl's eyes widened in a bit of terror. What if she did get lost? Oh wait, that's what Ely was saying. She nodded, trying to remember all the rules. "Don't get lost, Momma Ely. If you get lost... are you gooing to wait for me? 'Cause I'm not good at finding people sometimes. Mr Flipper is, though, so we can find you together." She nodded, hugging her fish tighter. When Ely opened the magic door, the girl's eyes went wide. Where did this road come from?! And lots of shops! She grabbed her momma's hand, taking a few small steps into the alley proper.

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ
Oғᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ. Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴇs

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Diagon Alleyxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx

Elysia looked down at Joellen and shook her head, "No dearest, I won't wait for you. You need to wait for me with Mr. Flipper, he can help protect you. I know Diagon Alley like the back of my hand so it'll be easier for me to look. But that won't happen, right? You're sticking with me."

That's just what Elysia needed, her daughter roaming around Diagon Alley with her imaginary friend leading the way to find her if they get split up. But they won't get split up, not today. Leading the girl through the crowded streets, she wound her way towards the broom shop. Pausing outside it, she crouched down in front of Joellen and smiled. Putting her hands on the girl's shoulders, she spoke happily. "Are you ready? Your first broom is inside this shop."

xxxxxx
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓲𝓿𝒆 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽

Joellen nodded at her mother's words, reminding her yet again that if she got lost, she should go to the nearest shop to wait for her. "Right. I'll stay by you with Mr Flipper, and we'll wait at a store if we get lost." She nodded again and held tight to the woman's hand as they went into the busy street. The girl stumbled a few times as she was very busy watching all the goings on around her. Everything was so neat! And there were so many people to look at. Some of them were even doing magical magic! When they stopped at a sporty looking store, Ely let go of Jo and crouched down so they were the same height. "First br-" She stopped, eyes going wide. Someone was doing magic... but it was fire. The girl's breath hitched. How could they have fire here?! Visions of her old family house flashed in her head, and in that second, the five year old pushed past her mom, sprinting away in blind terror. She didn't know what was going on, just that she had to run fast.

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ
Oғᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ. Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴇs

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Diagon Alleyxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx

It all happened so fast, Elysia was like stone as she stared at the place where Joellen just was. Turning behind her for a moment, she saw it. Someone was demonstrating the use of a new magical fire starter and Joellen was instantly spooked. The poor girl...'NO TIME FOR THAT, ELYSIA. GET. MOVING!' Her inner voice was screaming as she removed her wand and did the first thing she could think of. She sent up red sparks, the universal wizarding signal for help. She then placed her wand to her throat, uttering the Amplifying Charm a little louder than she planned.

After several people stopped and started asking what was wrong, the frantic Elyisa was chattering like mad. "My daughter just ran off in terror, she's afraid of fire! I don't know where she went, I was afraid of something like this." Her voice boomed out across Diagon Alley, but she was talking in circles and her body was trembling in sheer terror at the situation. "Her name is Joellen and she's five, wearing a pink dress with messy curls. She's about 3 foot tall and I told her if we became separated to go into a shop. If ANYONE sees her, send someone to find me IMMEDIATELY."

She directed her wand back to her throat, using the Quietening Charm. And with that, she took off in a mad dash towards the direction that Joellen had went. She dodged people like bludgers, even pushed a few of the ones about her age out of her way that wouldn't move at the sight of her. She ducked in and out, her body heaving as she pushed herself to keep going. And then she tripped, landing face down on the cobbled streets. She looked back to see what caught her foot and her eyes widened in horror. It was one of her shoes, dirtied by the many feet that trampled over it. She clutched the shoe to her chest as tears fell from her face. 'What if someone took her? What...NO. NO TIME.' She jumped to her feet, eyes crazy as she began to hit every shop in sight.

xxxxxx
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
Ravenclaw Alum///Dating Dakota Vann///Pureblood
═════════════════════════════════════

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather found herself in front of the Apothecary. She hadn't been in awhile and she was running low on some things for the potions she was testing. She had agreed to have Kota go with her, since she really had been distant lately. She was so very close to finishing this potion, and she could almost not get it out of her mind. But, she really should do stuff with him too, since she kinda still felt like it was her fault that he and Tori fell apart. Still made her an awful friend, but Tori had been okay with it. They were still best friends somehow. The pink haired girl pulled out her list of items that she needed, her mind falling back to the task at hand. Why was she standing out here instead of grabbing those ingredients again? Oh yeah! Kota! Where was he anyway?

((Bah, awful post is awful))

murruelecreuset

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my _Kinda Cute_
And it's even nicer to be with friends like No one just yet
Although my mind keeps wandering to Did I come to early?!?!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games