Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Threadfall
[IC]Threadfall: High Reaches - OVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
tatterpixie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:57 pm
HARBINGERS WING
I'llian of blue Xith
HP: 7/25 (double damage)
Status Effect: Pained for 2 more rounds
XP: (+6 to base stats) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Target Accuracy: +7
Flame Length: +6
General Stamina: +6
General Agility: +8
Between Accuracy: +6
Pain Resilience: +7
Instinct: +7
Luck: +6

High Altitude

Emerging from Between again, Xith immediately started flaming. Another clump of Thread got past the flame, though, and struck the blue directly in the side of his face! Screaming with agony, he jumped back to the safety of High Reaches, circling for a landing as I'llian clutched his head from the sympathetic pain.

He shook it off as soon as they hit the ground and with Xith still bellowing in pain rounded up the nearest dragon healer. "He got hit in the face!" he said needlessly as the healer looked Xith over. Xith, Xith, the young bluerider attempted to soothe his stricken partner, please stay still so the healer can look at you. Please by okay.

It was by a sheer stroke of luck that the Thread had missed Xith's eye, though it had come perilously close. I am fine, Mine. A few Threadscore scars will make me more handsome!

"Of course they will." I'llian smiled ruefully and mounted up again. "Okay, love, back to the battle!"

Round 3:
2: You take a direct hit from Thread! This hits your dragon's face and eye! Your beast screeches in pain, and hops immediately back to the Weyr. Moderate Damage -5 HP It's up to you on how much face damage it does. If their eye is okay, they can return to their Wing. If there's eye damage, or possible worse damage than listed, have them land to get checked by a healer.

tatterpixie rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:58 pm
rolling the dreaded D4....  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Thaliawen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:02 pm
Tsunami
T’rel of green Tyalith
HP: 26
Status Effect: If applicable.
XP:
Target Accuracy: 6
Flame Length: 7
General Stamina: 6
General Agility: 6
Between Accuracy: 8
Pain Resilience: 6
Instinct: 7
Luck: 7

19. Ouch! You had successfully flamed Thread but the gust push the ash back into you as you fly! The hot ash cloud burns as you fly through it, but you're made of tougher stuff than that! The focus is Thread, not pain! [+2 Pain Resilience]

Tyalith wanted nothing more than to be on her ledge with Mishaath, but the green could already feel the adrenaline of fighting Thread. She flamed a patch of thread but the ash came back on her. Ouch. Not a good way to start! She was determined, though; she wanted to show Mishaath how strong she was after she’d failed to catch her during that flight.  
stella cinere rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:06 pm
Trespassers Wing
D’mos of bronze Phaeth
HP: 46/46
Status Effect: N/A
Wave 3 Round 1: 1/5

XP: +6
Target Accuracy: 8 +1 +1 +1 +1
General Stamina: 7 +3
Between Accuracy: 6 +1
Pain Resilience: 7 +1 +1
Instinct: 6
Luck: 6 +1

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:07 pm
Trespassers Wing
D’mos of bronze Phaeth
Wave 3 Round 1: 1/5

Target Accuracy: 8 +1 +1 +1 +1

Finally they had shifted to the lower altitude where the thread was less threatening to overtake them, however that meant Phaeth easily started to slip up such as getting blown out of the formation and their wingleader noticing.  
stella cinere rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:11 pm
Trespassers Wing
D’mos of bronze Phaeth
Wave 3 Round 1: 2/5

Target Accuracy: 8 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

They moved in between bringing them into the perfect spot to dispose of a silvery mass of thread that had made its way through the ranks.  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Thaliawen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:11 pm
Tsunami
T’rel of green Tyalith
HP: 26 - 4
XP:
Pain Resilience: 6 + 2

9 The wind is strong and trying hard to buffet you. If a green or blue you find yourself struggling against the wind. The wind is powerful this high up, and you have to struggle to keep in your airspace. Unfortunately, a strong gust blows through, and you find yourself blown right into a clump of Thread! Moderate Damage -4 HP

Oh... oh, oh! This was not a good start. Tyalith struggled against the wind, and had to fight to up. A powerful gust blew her into Thread and she gave a cry before diving between and back.  
stella cinere rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:13 pm
Trespassers Wing
D’mos of bronze Phaeth
Wave 3 Round 1: 3/5

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:14 pm
Trespassers Wing
D’mos of bronze Phaeth
HP: 45/46
Wave 3 Round 1: 3/5

Despite dealing with less of the thread Phaeth was still feeling the effects of starting out in the higher altitude and after recklessly flying grew tired. Much to D’mos dismay they were easily shoved out of the formation by wind and no matter what the rider said the bronze refused to get back in.  
tatterpixie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:16 pm
HARBINGERS WING
I'llian of blue Xith
HP: 7/25
Status Effect: Pained for 1 more round
XP: (+6 to base stats) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Target Accuracy: +7
Flame Length: +6
General Stamina: +6
General Agility: +8
Between Accuracy: +6
Pain Resilience: +7
Instinct: +7
Luck: +6

High Altitude

Once more I'llian and Xith emerged from Between, and once more they began flaming Thread. There was so much, and it was falling in clumps, and the wind wasn't helping at all! As Xith maneuvered in pursuit of a clump, another clump of Thread caught him on the leg. With a squeal, he jumped Between to ease the pain, then jumped out again. I'llian smiled again; he knew a bit of Thread wasn't going to slow his fierce little blue down!

Round 3:
3: A clump of Thread catches you on your leg. You quickly hop Between, easing the sting of the burn. It hurts, but you're going to fight through the pain. Healers can wait.

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

stella cinere rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:17 pm
Trespassers Wing
D’mos of bronze Phaeth
Wave 3 Round 1: 4/5

Instinct: 6 +1

Finally getting back into formation D’mos felt something as if watching him or foreboding, glancing over his shoulder he saw a mass of silvery thread getting too close to them. Luckily Phaeth blinked between before anything could harm them.  
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:18 pm
Tornado Wing
Laasya of Nusueth
Second Wave - Mid wave altitude 1/5
HP: 18
XP: [6 pts || +5 anywhere]
Flame Length: 6
General Stamina: 9
General Agility: 8
Between Accuracy: 6 [+1] = 7
Pain Resilience: 6
Luck: 6

The call to enter the fray had come and with a hopeful heart Laasya and Nusueth slipped between to hover in the middle of the worst fighting. Their wing was flying mid-altitude and things were getting intense. She took a deep breath and held it, relaxing the muscles in her body. Underneath her thighs she felt her blue nearly ready to jump out of his skin in the excitement. As much as he was more of a nurturing type in disposition, he was a dragon, and made to fight thread. She knew they could do this. They had been together for ten years. Their bond was strong, and as much as they tested the boundaries of what each could do, they were confident of what each other could handle.

In mere moments of arriving it seemed, they heard the call of a wingmate nearby calling for help. "Mine, hold tight." was the only warning Nusueth sent to his rider before they slipped inbetween. As clumsy as she was, and after their very early days together, the warning had come naturally to him. He would never drop her or let her fall to death. If that were ever to happen he would surely follow her to the ground and end it all for them anyways if necessary. Luckily she was a bit more at ease in the air than she was on the ground. Small miracles. He chuckled darkly at the memories.

A brief second between and they were already out and near their wingmate. Nusueth blew out a mighty flame just in time and destroyed the clump of thread. "Yes!" Laasya shouted with a fist pumped in the air. Who knew of a finer lifemate than her Nusueth? She gently patted his back as they continued to fly around the area.

[[2. Regardless of color, you appear close by, and flame the clump of thread successfully! [+1 Between Accuracy] ]]

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

stella cinere rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:21 pm
Trespassers Wing
D’mos of bronze Phaeth
Wave 3 Round 1: 5/5

Target Accuracy: 8 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
Instinct: 6 +1

Something above them caught D’mos attention as Phaeth’s chest rumbled releasing flames to turn the threat into ash.  
Thaliawen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:21 pm
Tsunami
T’rel of green Tyalith
HP: 26 - 4
XP:
Pain Resilience: 6 + 2 + 1

A clump of Thread caught Tyalith by surprise and she dove between again. No. She’d fight through this! She had to.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Tsunake rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:23 pm
Queen's Wing
G'ran of brown Elzebuth
HP: 15/22 HP ( +10 from new round, -7 for painful!)
Status Effect: Painful! 2 rounds, no xp, double damage!
XP: (Base Stat - +1 to everything)(+5 to distribute)
Target Accuracy: +2 (+5)
Flame Length: +1 (+1)
General Stamina: +3 (+1)
General Agility: +1 (+2)
Between Accuracy: +1
Pain Resilience: +2 (1)
Instinct: +2
Luck: +1

Roll 1: A whole lot of nothin'. The Queen's Wing can sure be quiet sometimes. You should be getting XP points for patience the way this is going. Part of you wonders how your fellow wingmates are doing... maybe your dragon can get you a status report.

I am safe, sweetest sister, and I know that you will protect me and Mine, now that you are in the sky-- Elzebuth shrieked with pain and rage as thread struck him, darting Between to rid himself of the parasite! "How bad?" G'ran growled, and Elzebuth's eyes whirled with streaks of red and grey. I can still fight.

G'ran felt for Elzebuth's pain for a moment, weighing his options... and then decided that yes, his brown was not just being boastful. They were alright, but he would need to get his side looked at as soon as they went back. It had been a painful scoring.

Mx Cherie

Threadfall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games