Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:47 pm
'Who the hell is that a*****e to call me a son of a b***h. His arrogant actions almost got me and Craven killed' Richter thought to himself. "I hope he shoots himself with that gun of his. Well at least he's gone" He looked at Craven who was still in his arms "You ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:40 pm
Craven shook her head staring at the men. She looked up at Richter. "What'd I miss?" She asked standing on unsteady legs.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:15 pm
Elianna walked into the large front lobby and looked around, her bags and guitar case seeming very heavy after walking here with them. Setting them down she called out
"Hello? Is anyone here?"
And waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:16 pm
At 8 am Raven felt Johnny leave his barrier but he didn't communicate with her and didn't seem curious about learning either. I knew he would fail me....Raven thought to herself as she stared at his sould trapped in her ring. Since Johnny had decided to skip his lesson, Raven had nothing to do all morning. She laid in bed for a while longer and then got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. I wonder how Dante's training is going. I'm not sure I have enough energy to revive anyone just yet....Raven thought to herself as she drank some blood and fried a few eggs. Raven decided to eat in the living room near the fire place. Instead of watching tv she stared intently at the ashes of the fire from the night before. Something stirred in the ashes that made Raven almost choke on her eggs and drop her plate. This can't be happening....Raven thought to herself, disbelieving what the ashes showed her. That wasn't supposed to happen until the next full moon, after I gained full power....Raven thought to herself in a panicked state as she rested a hand briefly on her stomach. What is Corvenian going to say? What is DANTE going to say?.....Raven thought to herself as she got up and paced around. She refused to believe the ashes, but at the back of her mind she knew it was true. The next generation of her clan had been started wether she liked it or not.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:23 pm
Hearing movement somewhere near Eli speaks up again
"Hello? I'm new here and need some help."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:28 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Craven shook her head staring at the men. She looked up at Richter. "What'd I miss?" She asked standing on unsteady legs.

Helping her up Richter said "That guy in the red coat thought he could get past the guards at the waterfall so i ditched him and blasted a hole in the cieling. Other than that nothing." He looked at the hole he had blasted and bats began to flood out into the moonlight.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:45 pm
"Sounds fun, good job." Craven siad then her stomach growled. "I'm hungry."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:48 pm
Eli, giving up on getting anyone's attention, snapps her fingers, her luggage dissapearing for now, and heads toward what looks like a common area, it smelt of humans. Finding a flight of stairs she heads up looking for any sign of inhabitants.  

Alexi Demirikov

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:19 pm
with great speeds did virgil reach the cabin h e was waiting behind the bushes when dante suddenly apperead and had muttered the words "this is gonna be a party" and for the next few moments he had stayed behind the bushes wondering what or who was gonna decide to join the party  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:22 pm
"Hello?!"
Eli was finally yelling, no one seemed to be here. She fonund the nearst window and jumped to the ground looking to see if anyone was out side.
"Is anybody here? Hello?"
Amazing, another desserted housing area. Fine. maybe I'll take over.  

Alexi Demirikov

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:22 pm
RileyThe Psycho
"Sounds fun, good job." Craven siad then her stomach growled. "I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry too. Wanna grab a bite to eat somewhere?" Said Richter as he looked up at the moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:34 pm
"this is a family feud"vincent thought to himself he then took off to with great velocity and headed out of the woods"a school"vincent said looking at the structure he began to walk toward the school and saw a gurl with alot of suitcases "hello"vincent said "may i lend you a hand he said picking up the suitcases  

vampire_guardian116

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:48 pm
vampire_guardian116
"this is a family feud"vincent thought to himself he then took off to with great velocity and headed out of the woods"a school"vincent said looking at the structure he began to walk toward the school and saw a gurl with alot of suitcases "hello"vincent said "may i lend you a hand he said picking up the suitcases

Eli turned to him and nodded
"So there is someone here. And yes thank you, but I don't know where my room is."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:22 pm
johnny looked at the map of the school posted behind eli"the maps there"he said smiling but ill give you a hand with your bags he said picking them all up and leading her to the room"well here it is"vincent said leaving her bags inside her room  

vampire_guardian116

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:17 pm
vampire_guardian116
johnny looked at the map of the school posted behind eli"the maps there"he said smiling but ill give you a hand with your bags he said picking them all up and leading her to the room"well here it is"vincent said leaving her bags inside her room

Grabbing her guitar case and following behind, Eli smiled and thanked him and held out her hand
"My name is Elianna, it's nice to meet you..."
she paused for him to give her a name  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games