Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:30 pm
arc, please play some car driving simulators instead? sad *hug*

hey man, it sucks big time but... it'll pass.
and if you don't mind my asking, why won't your family talk to you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:44 pm
... If he's like me that might be a bad thing.
I love Car sims to but if I'm in a bad mood and continue to do bad I get really really mad... Although it could work racing games for the win!

I'm not that angsty but I have a huge need to flame all those I want what I want and want what I want now! People that go into resturants. Or the people that say I want a big mac when you say "the meal?" They yell "BIG MAC" and you go "okay so it's a big mac to go?" and they go "BIG MAC" again... stressed Like I haven't heard you the first time.

One thing I hate are the people that complain to managers that you should be fired at the job you just did. Like it's my fault you bent your gift card so bad that it wasn't recognized and I was the worlds worst a**.
It's funny that people think I'll get fired over it or that it's taken into consideration for my reviews. rolleyes  

Large Inmate

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:53 pm
ahhhh, yes. i know the feeling.
usually i just mouth off right back to them in a way that they can't use to 'complain' about me. xd

customer service industry. *shrug* what can you do but laugh off the assholes, and appreciate the nice people.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:06 pm
Lol. If I could find a way.
It is nice to get those nice people, they make me feel all glad that some people are nice.

Heh. Today my sister who's 2nd Assistant had a bad customer too. She was pissed because she could only get one refil as per policy. So she left Claire a "gift". We're not sure what it was as she sent someone to clean lobby. xd

It's also really fun to laugh at them and there stupidity. 3nodding  

Large Inmate

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:16 pm
eek wow... that's not cool XD

yeah, some guy left a 'gift' for the bank where my mom works one night. riiiiight by the ATM. lol mom walked in and went "hmm... something smells really...bad... eek ...oh no-" ...she turns and someone had shat in the corner, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:58 pm
E.....ugh...
Did your mom have to clean it?

My dog did that too.
She had diarea and we were out of the house. God the smell was horrible! What was worse was she did it again when my mom was upstairs and it was solid.
I hate it when Shepherds test you! Every little thing that they can get away with they'll do it. Brandee is just so bad sometimes.  

Large Inmate

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:15 am
gonk yikes... yeah our cat's litter box is plenty smelly sometimes xd and he tests us with some things too. like how he'll hide the ball in the most ridiculous places sometimes and sit and mow at us until we finally get off our asses to go hunting for it. blaugh

and no, mom didn't have to clean it up, someone else did. lol (poor soul who got stuck with that job)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:41 am
*throws stuff around for a while*

For once, everything's mostly fine with me. It's just everyone else that's pissing me off at the moment.

Lesee if I can explain this properly. And I'm not gonna mess about with different names, I'll just confuse myself. Neither of these people are in the ATG.

I have a friend, Amy, who I've known for about 5 years now, give or take. I spent years chasing after her and asking her out, to get nowhere, so I've given up now. We're just friends, which is fine by me. We have a strange friendship dynamic, wherein we flirt a hell of a lot, but know it's not going anywhere. This works, in theory.

I have another friend, Chris, who is head-over-heels in love with Amy.Which also works in theory, except that he's constantly storming off when I so much as talk to Amy, which is really starting to piss me off.

I'm fed up of feeling in the wrong for something like that, and I just wish that Chris would stop pulling the "Well, your life is perfect at the moment, so you wouldn't understand".

Excuse me?!, Whilst my life isn't suicidally horrible, It's far from ******** perfect! He's whining about being lonely because he's single. Guess what, I'm ******** single too! He's depressed about liking a girl and not getting anything back, so am I! But I'm not whining about it all the time, am I?

I've done my best to help him, and I've dealt with his snappyness before on this subject, but if I get any more, I'm gonna tell him straight.

I know it sounds nasty, but I'm sick of having people treat me like s**t all the time.

It's not just this either. He's got this stupid attitude that if it's not British made, it's s**t. Every time I mention Stargate, he's all "Don't watch that, It's American..." Uh, Yeah... so? It's not like Americans are inferior.

And if he gets condescending one mre ******** time when I say I don't like something, I'm gonna go ******** nuts.

And so what if I swear! I'm legally an adult! It's not as if it's against the law to swear.

Oh boo-hoo, I'm "vulgar", am I? At least I'm not as bad as ******** Nick! I don't go on about raping people all the time, and I have never had the quote "I left my bondage gear in the local school's changing room..." in my MSN personal message, or on Bebo, so I'm sick of being called vulgar.

People wonder why I get stressed so easily, It's because they say things that are designed to piss me off. Chris asked me why people would pay over £8000 "something that ugly", in reference to a server module. Uh... Because they want to host websites, maybe? It's not for in your ******** house, so you don't need to worry about it being "ugly", you ******** dipshit.

And if you pull that upper-class bullshit on me one more ******** time, God help you, 'cause I don't think any mortal will be able to.

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:22 am
amy sounds cool. chris sounds like a complete dipshit. stare
if you can manage to get through to him somehow, i'd congratulate you. because he seems the type who isn't satisfied unless he's inserting pins and needles everywhere to make people feel lesser. >_>

i know people like that. and it drives me up the wall. my grandmother is sort of like him in a way. the only thing she doesn't do is go on about how something is s**t if it's not ___ made, but i honestly can't even say a** around her sometimes... or kiss sean infront of her or anything because it makes her 'uncomfortable', for lack of better word. she is often condescending to me, or doesn't even bother to listen to anything i say at all, and then turns the few words she DOES hear right around. rolleyes like how this morning she said how i wouldn't know what building mom was talking about in london, because i didn't go out and see anything because it was raining. neutral ...i would LOVE to know where she got that idea from, as well as why she thinks so little of me that i wouldn't go out to do ANYTHING with sean after traveling all that way just to see him and spend time with him. HAH, yeah. we stayed in every day for a week and did nothing but sit around and do nothing. talk2hand

*ahem* ...moving on sweatdrop

*hug* ...good luck with him. but a) you're not vulgar at all, you're down to earth (though i swear just as much, so i may be biased sweatdrop ). b) he's a dousche bag. so if you can't tolerate him then you don't have to. he should atleast make an effort to return some form of friendship to you, and if he can't pull his head out of his own a** to appreciate you for who you are, then he's not worthy of your time and effort.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:50 am
.__.; Odin's Eye, I posted a lot there. razz

To be fair, they've both had their Dipshitty moments, but Chris is taking the bsicuit, the cake and the entire ******** trolley at the moment.

I'm going through a stressful patch at the moment, so I accept that I'm swearing a lot, but constantly telling me about my "decorum" (lulwhut?) and telling me to censor myself on MSN just pisses me off.

I could understand it if he was trying to help me better myself, I'm all for that (I'm the first to admit that I ******** suck), but it just seems like he's all "Ugh, stop being so lower-class"

I'm painting a pretty grim picture of him, but he does have his times where is he awesome.

I probably do need to stop ranting about him behind his back, but I've started, so I'll finish.

Another thing that highlights something perfectly is his MSN personal message. "I'm single, anyone want to go out with a loser?... didn't think so"
For the love of- Why is it always that I seem to be the first to catch the common sense train? ******** sake, I have a mental disability! The more desperate you seem, the less girls are gonna want to go out with you. >__<

I'm single, but I'm still getting on with my life. Having a girlfriend, whilst very nice, isn't everything.

Yeah, I'd love someone to cuddle up to, but it's far easier to just get on with life, and see what happens, instead of constantly trying to get a girlfriend. When the right person comes along, or the right time for one of my female friends, it'll all fall into place. Otherwise, I have more important things to worry about at the moment, like rebuilding my mind after several miniature breakdowns I had a few weeks ago.

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:55 pm
I'm really really sick of feeling madness. Not anger, but actual madness.

Dark night of the soul, existential depression, terms like this don't really matter; all I know is there's something missing in me. I'm, at the same time, lethargic to do anything and desiring to do something. Something more worthwhile than hitting the books, studying aimlessly information, or even living my life is urging me ever onward. And yet I don't know what is urging me and where I'm being urged.

I just want to run far away, escape to the places that I always feel most relaxed: the idealized flower field in the middle of spring, an empty subway train or an empty bus, alone watching the Minneapolis skyline from the Mississippi.

I'm lonely, and yet so loved at the same time. If it's not the love of others that I feel I'm missing, I'm not sure what I am missing, nor do I know what I need. Whatever you wish to call God, I can't even hear that force sometimes.

I'm a bit of a wreck I suppose though I don't show it. I want to scream and just run away from everything. But I cannot, because I'm so attached to my relationships.

Attachment... perhaps... it's attachment. What am I afraid to lose for following what I want to do? Something is telling me that what I'm doing is not what is best, but what is keeping me from doing what is best?

I do want someone to cuddle with though... Someone I can cry on. As much as I love my friends with all I can muster, there are some things that I have never done with my friends, things that I have never said, because I can't. Perhaps... I should find that person that can finally open me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:15 am
Kals is questing again!
Okay... why the ******** am I having a panic attack? I can usually pinpoint a reason, but this time... not so much. AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:06 pm
******** it. ******** it all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:16 pm
I love that song.  

Large Inmate

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:29 pm
Large Inmate
I love that song.

Yea- Wait. What? *checks the thread title*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games