Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 919 920 921 922 923 924 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
Whoo... made it through one chapter. Now onward to the next one, lol.

But first to change into my pajamas and brush my teeth. :)
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
Okay, I'm back. Took me a bit longer since I had to clean my teeth a bit more detailed than usual since I've had my wisdom teeth removed. Most of my stitches seemed to have dissolved by now and I'm able to eat normal food again... but it's pretty easy for food to get caught way in the back where the wisdom teeth used to be. Especially was annoying when there was still stitches to majorly worry about having food getting stuck in.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image
Katherine often teases me that I’m missing the need-a-boyfriend gene, but the truth is – I just haven’t met anyone who… well, whom I’m attracted to, even though part of me longs for those trembling knees, heart-in-my-mouth, butterflies-in-my-belly, sleepless nights.
Sometimes I wonder if there’s something wrong with me. Perhaps I’ve spent too long in the company of my literary romantic heroes, and consequently my ideals and expectations are far too high. But in reality, nobody’s ever made me feel like that.

Sounds like me at times, heh.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image
“I was visiting the WSU farming division. It’s based at Vancouver. I’m currently funding some research there in crop rotation and soil science,” he says matter-of-factly.

There's no such thing on the Vancouver campus, despite the campus being built on a former dairy farm field. If there had been, I'm sure my cousin who is interested in farming would've gone to the same campus as me and not the Pullman campus.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image
“I’m not writing it, Katherine is. Miss Kavanagh. My roommate, she’s the writer. She’s very happy with it. She’s the editor of the magazine, and she was devastated that she couldn’t do the interview in person.” I feel like I’ve come up for air – at last, a normal topic of conversation. “Her only concern is that she doesn’t have any original photographs of you.”

Wait... I thought Kate was on the newspaper team. What's this about a magazine?
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image
And that's the end of chapter two. I'll continue reading at some other point, since I'm starting to get tired.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
The site that I came across that had all of the Shades of Grey series also has some other series on there that I've wanted to check out. So once I'm done with FSOG, I'll be reading some of the others and see what I think of them.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image
Anyway... I'm heading off now. Nighty night.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone. I'm going to continue reading Fifty Shades of Grey for awhile. Probably will take a quick break at some point to vacuum my room (since my Mom is having some co-workers over for dinner tonight). So... here we go.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image
It's really hard to believe that a grown woman wrote this. Some of the statements are so... naive teenage like. And the fact that the story started off as a fan-fiction to Twilight really comes through. I even wonder if she even bothered to edit the story thoroughly besides changing the names of the characters and locations.

Sorry... just my inner English major self coming out.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image
“Ana, there’s something about him.” Her tone is full of warning. “He’s gorgeous, I agree, but I think he’s dangerous. Especially to someone like you.”

Wow, Kate... first you start telling Ana to go with the flow and enjoy Christian's gestures of interest towards her. And as soon as you meet him in person, you suddenly flip your opinion and tell Ana to avoid Christian. Make up your mind girl!

And honestly what made the sudden change in opinion? His deep, cold gaze or something?
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image
So far I don't understand what's so fascinating about this Christian guy. *shrugs* Maybe it's because he's a blond. I'm not really one who likes blond haired guys.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
Going to vacuum my room real quick... and grab a blanket. Suddenly got a chill. *sighs* It won't be long before I'll have to officially start wearing my long sleeved shirts rather than my short sleeved ones.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image
Ah... there we go. *wraps blanket around herself* I grabbed myself one of my apple sauces too to snack on while I read as well. :)
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
It's a tad bit annoying when Ana keeps going back and forth between calling "Mr. Grey" and "Christian." Make up your mind on what you are going to call him. Same goes for you Mr. Christian Grey! You're sending mixed messages by saying you only let family and close friends call you by your first name, but don't bat an eye at the fact that Ana keeps calling you by it. Ugh...
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 919 920 921 922 923 924 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games