Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 919 920 921 922 923 924 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:24 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
LAZRDUCK
oh crap i messed up! i accidentally clicked "report this guild" instead of "guild fourm!" aw jeez, i screwed up, didn't i?

BANNED!

hahahaha j/k dont worry lots of people have done it, Including myself, by accident. we have nothing to be afraid of so just laugh it up.
way too often now! god damimit thye need to do sometihng about that damin button! like a "are you shure you want to report this guild?" thing! but as sakura said.. no worries... we have nothing to hide... exept for my pies... they are not allowed for others exept for guildies...  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:26 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
LAZRDUCK
oh crap i messed up! i accidentally clicked "report this guild" instead of "guild fourm!" aw jeez, i screwed up, didn't i?

BANNED!

hahahaha j/k dont worry lots of people have done it, Including myself, by accident. we have nothing to be afraid of so just laugh it up.
way too often now! god damimit thye need to do sometihng about that damin button! like a "are you shure you want to report this guild?" thing!

Yea they seriously need to move it FAR FAR away from all the other buttons, it gets really annoying when you are trying to go to the main page and end up reporting your own guild... *sigh* stupid admins.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:27 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
LAZRDUCK

BANNED!

way too often now! god damimit thye need to do sometihng about that damin button! like a "are you shure you want to report this guild?" thing!

Yea they seriously need to move it FAR FAR away from all the other buttons, it gets really annoying when you are trying to go to the main page and end up reporting your own guild... *sigh* stupid admins.
lol stupid you.. reporting your own guild..lol rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:28 pm
*takes another drink of rootbeer*
hey, now I'm feeling different. Woa, I'm all dizzy *stumbles into some one*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:28 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
LAZRDUCK

BANNED!

actually, i've done this to other guilds too, now that i remember... you know what, i am going to laugh about this! HAAAAA HAAAAA HOOO HAAA HAAA!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:30 pm
LAZRDUCK
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
LAZRDUCK

BANNED!

actually, i've done this to other guilds too, now that i remember... you know what, i am going to laugh about this! HAAAAA HAAAAA HOOO HAAA HAAA!!!!

Lol! now pat your head and rub your stomache while hopping on one foot in a circle and singing the national anthem

*grabs some popcorn and watches*  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:30 pm
TheBlueWarrior
as long as your not drinking down jet fuel.. you will be just fine...its ike going through a time warp or something.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:31 pm
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
as long as your not drinking down jet fuel.. you will be just fine...its ike going through a time warp or something.

Woa, *falls flat on face*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:31 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
LAZRDUCK
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
LAZRDUCK

BANNED!

Lol! now pat your head and rub your stomache while hopping on one foot in a circle and singing the national anthem

*takes a seat beside sakura sd takes some popcorn while watching LAZERDUCK make a fool of himself*  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:32 pm
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior

A time warp of death! jesus my stomache has a hard enough time with Alcohol much less a Purified form of Petrol!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:33 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior

A time warp of death! jesus my stomache has a hard enough time with Alcohol much less a Purified form of Petrol!
vomiting for weeks if you do indjest that stuff and dont die....lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:35 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
LAZRDUCK
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky

*takes a seat beside sakura sd takes some popcorn while watching LAZERDUCK make a fool of himself*
*is patting head and rubbing stomach and hopping on one foot in a circle and singing national anthem, then pies darth!* muahahahaha!  

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:37 pm
LAZRDUCK
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
LAZRDUCK
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky

*is patting head and rubbing stomach and hopping on one foot in a circle and singing national anthem, then pies darth!* muahahahaha!

Hahaha ok it's almost 2am i better start watching anime soon or i will crash before i get to see any... Pce guys i'll see ya tomarrow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:38 pm
ok thats it! last ttime you pie me LAZ! i gave you way to many free shots!

*takes out piezooka with spcial autotargeting by person*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:40 pm
Darthspanky
ok thats it! last ttime you pie me LAZ! i gave you way to many free shots!

*takes out piezooka with spcial autotargeting by person*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wakes up to see flying pies* Woa, that rootbeer must have been more messed up then I thought! eek  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 919 920 921 922 923 924 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games