Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

pickle relish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 pm
You kind of look...like a mime. xD
I like it, though. Black and white is good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 pm
Sorry, Pickles, but the scouter doesn't quite fit with the rest of the outfit. Nor does the tiara, to be honest. But the usage of blue and white is a good combination.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:11 pm
lol If not for the hat, you'd have gotten the generic JRPG protagonist look perfect XP (I'm not saying lose the hat though)

Anyway, it's pretty good, but--and this may just be me since I'm weird and all that--the over-the-shoulder pose with the sword just seems a bit off. I think it's a bit too vertical to seem 'right' but that's really just Gaia's thing and no fault of your own...

But yeah. Pretty good, Erv 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:07 pm
I love the use of color. The bright hair against the black and purple really add something awesome to it.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:33 am
I like it. biggrin Minus the diamond, it looks like something I would wear IRL. If you're not so much into roleplaying, it's very cute as "plain clothes" avatars go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:57 pm
You have a "Dynamic Duo" Kind of theme going here... I think it works well with the Adimentia's final forms rather well. Your main body has enough differences to accentuate the finer details in BOTH poses. Well done.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:06 pm
Well, the stripes are interestingly pulled off, and except for the scythe sticking over your shoulder, I can't find anything wrong with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:05 pm
The helmet seems a little off against the armor, but otherwise it fits together nicely, with a sort of super hero theme. mrgreen  

pickle relish

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 pm
The nicest non-Halloweeny use of that dress that I've seen. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Oooh, nice usage of the white tattoos. And here I thought noone would ever use them.

:3

good mix of all three colors. biggrin  

QuestionableMeatProducts

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 pm
Epic and win. Megatron forever. biggrin

@ Tae: Your new blue theme is super cute. I love it!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:51 pm
It's pretty friggin' epic, Stef. biggrin I love it. Doesn't match exactly, but it doesn't need to. Very shiny. (I'm glad you liked the blue outfit. I wasn't really feeling it. >.<)  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:32 pm
I'm not quite sure the hearts really fit all that well, Tae. And the little tree seems a bit odd. Overall, though, it works, and I find little fault with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:41 am
It's very good Erverain, and very mysterious. I can't think of anything to change.  

Kire Kaysan

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 am
Kind of otherworldly and somewhat shock-frightening. Like a mix between a sci-fi movie monster and a demigod.

@ Tae: Well, it's what you think of it that really counts. biggrin

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games