Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Herr Totenkopf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:10 pm
Greetings, and thanks for the invite.

The name's John, I'm currently nineteen years of age and actively searching for a future career in life. My interests include politics, history and sociology. In terms of music, I believe the eighties to be the greatest decade for aural listening pleasure. I'm also an eccentric gamer, with my favourite video games being Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil (pre-RE4).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:32 pm
Alright, since this seems to be where all the cool people post first, I guess I'll ramble on about myself.

I'm a senior in high school, and my name is Kevin if you really want to know, not like first names matter all that much. Or just call me Chibi, it doesn't really matter. I'm only 17th level, but my level up day is August 7th, when I unlock the skill of voting.

When I'm not consumed by my life, I enjoy writing (most of it isn't that amazing) and I have an inexplicable love of architecture which I think results from me playing D&D. I also love to read, pretty much anything that I find interesting and will take me more than two days of reading. I'm in the middle of reading...well, nothing; I read books too damn fast to keep up with what I'm able to buy. In most of my free time I'm probably playing Kingdom Hearts 2 or Guild Wars. Those seem to be the two games that are vacuuming up my spare time right now. Don't expect me on Gaia all that much, but I usually get on a few times a week.

Eh, that wasn't that bad of a ramble. I must be getting rusty.  

Chibiqueso

Brasten

Aged Informer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:34 pm
What can said about Brasten that hasn't already been said by himself in great detail? Nothing so lets not talk him lets talk about me. Me, I'm a neurotic twenties something, a gamer, a tad bit anti-social, and a mutt. Politicly I consider myself an independent moderate with a focus on stability, although I have inherited liberal tendency. I don't have a favorite band per say. I listen to music that sounds good to me, although you can never go wrong with Ella Fitzgerald. I love films by Mel Brooks , National Lampoon, and Monty Python among others.

I got MySpace for some friends of mine in RW (the Real World) so if you really want to there's nothing to stop you from looking at it.

Thanks to O n y x for the invitation. I guess I should rant more often. When I got the PM I though it was the Mods coming to tell me off. sweatdrop What for did I have worry about that. Well perhaps something of it will come out here, eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:38 pm
Well, meh real name is not to be told.
I am 11.
Meh nickname is well, Nick.
Um...
Internet?  

Silver Flames

Zaft`

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:50 pm
name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band

Hey! my real name is louis online is tenshi zero i am 13 almost 14 my interests are playing games, sports, soccer, drawing, listening to music, and trieing anything new my favorite kinda of music is mostly anything rock but my favorites are alternative and punk and my favorite band so far is sum 41 ask me if you want to know more  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:43 pm
Name: Rave Zever Nadaraga.
Nickname: Z
B-Day: May 27, 1988
Music: Any kind of rock
Interests: Um..Anime/Hentai, video games, Final Fantasy's,
Lolicon(not the band ^ ^)
Debating any sexual topics in a mature way.
The medieval tongue and thymes.
The facts of life and death.

Me: I'll post my pic later.
Everything else in my profile.

The Zever

dianakitsune

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:59 pm
Name: Diana
Nickname: D, Deanna
B-Day: February 21, 1991
Music: Anything but Rap and Heavy Metal
Interests: Anime, Manga, Music, Writing
Fave Animal: Cat
Fave Food: Cookies
Fave Color: White

I think that is enough ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:06 pm
Hi, call me Suki. I am 16 years of age, and live in the US. Love all music and cultures. Currently fascinated by the Japanese culture. (Booshi is my main thing!) All for now. PM me sometime!

Sweet and Suki

Riko`

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:14 pm
Hello! My username's Riko`, and that's what people call me. It's a short form for Rikoshima, if you're wondering why there's a dash at the end. I spent most of my time in the minishops or art thread selling my art, or in the writers thread writing/doing contests. However, after finishing my golden laurels quest, I've devoted myself to become a hardcore ATer (avatar talk). I'm a rater at [kytten]'s untitled rating thread. (I think the raters at the hardcore rating thread are meanies, so I avoid that place) I plan to sit around and bask in my large inventory and the insulting of bad outfits before I start selling art and questing again.

Anyway that's a little about me (More like a paragraph about me sweatdrop )

Fun fact: I always make my posts size: small, align: center and colour: whatever colour I'm wearing. (So this post will be... dark blue! )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:06 pm
Hello! ^_^ 'Glad to be invited!

I respond to about sixteen nicknames, but the most common is Lisa or Li. (Most people don't even know my real name. o.o) I will be fourteen in late June, and I live in the US.

Favorite Singer/Band: Weird Al, Beach Boys, or Casting Crowns
Favorite Songs: "Ode to a Super Hero", "Addicted to Spuds", "The Voice of Truth", and "Your Song". (Ewan McGreggor is my favorite actor, in case you were wondering.)
Favorite Movies: All the Star Wars movies, AVP, (I don't know why...) and The Princess Bride
Favorite Book: Peter Pan, (Yes, I have Cinderalla Complex. So what? XP) Holes, Lord of the Rings, and Storm Over Warlock
Favorite TV Shows: Good Eats, Fruits Basket, Invader Zim, and Phill of the Future (Like I said; Cinderella Complex)
Favorite Word: Exactly. (You'd have to know me really well to understand why...)
Hobbies: Writting, Reading, Cooking, and singing. I also enjoy swimming, but not proffesionally or anything. (I'm actually very bad at it and detest going under.)
Other notes: I have Cinderella Complex, and possible A.D.D.! blaugh I adore oldies, and fifties cars. My life long dream is to own a '57 Chevy (I've riden in one, and BOY are they spacious!) or a '59 Catty, and to produce movies and hopefully write something worht while...
I have three sisters, and two brothers-in-law, and two nephews. I own two dogs, a golden retriver and a wolf-hybrid. (She's as sweet as over-cooked apple pie! whee ) And uh... That's about it. sweatdrop If you're really curious, I don't mind PMs. (Don't say a word, sick-os. xp )  

MokieMorty

YashaNami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:29 pm
I'm called Kit. I'm 19. I enjoy books and anime. ...and thats pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:23 pm
Hey! Name's Kim. I'm 14 and I like anime/manga, vid-games, and typing fanfic. This is my second guild I've been accepted to! Yay!  

Ginko Girl

Chiron Strijder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:55 am
Female...argghh! DOB: 12/6/57 warned ya

When not at work, hanging at Neopets or fishing at Gaia, I'm doing some type of graphics or webdesign or simply watching some sci-fi show like SG-1
That''s right, I luff that stuff and my taste in music ranges from Johnny Cash to Rob Zombie and Evenescence!

Overall, I'm a fairly laid back, easy going person that can go cranky in .26 miliseconds without batting an eye when dealing with a hacker, scammer or cheat

Seriously though...if ya have a problem that I can help with, just pop me a PM
My mule account is Vengeful Vixen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:04 am
RAWR.
I be Blaq~

feels the cosmos

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:39 am
Well lets see..
Im not saying my real name but Im 15 years old my nickname is Rica I like anime, video games, reading, and drawing. Im a sophomore in high school and I am completely insane for lack of a better word whee  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games