Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Platform with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Quiet
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Back to school... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

σиє ∂αу, ι'м gσииα fσяgєт у σ υ я и α м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σиє ѕωєєт ∂αу, уσυ'яє gσииα ∂ я σ ω и ιи му ℓσѕт ραιи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          f є α я ιѕ σиℓу ιи σ υ я м ι и ∂ ѕ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ т α к ι и g σ ν є я αℓℓ тнє т ι м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIt took a long moment for it to register to Jojo that someone had called her name; who the heck would be calling out to her? Turning, she blinked in surprise to see Jesse approaching. "Uh, hey, Jesse!" she said, trying not to show how shocked she was. The blonde flushed, looking over his shoulder as if expecting to see someone. "Where's the blue-and-bronze shadow?" she asked, referring to Elliott. She'd noticed that the two of them tended to follow one another around a lot of the time. Hm, maybe something was going on there? Of course, she had no way of knowing, since she didn't know if Elliott were interested in guys... or anyone, really. She'd never seen him show much interest in anything that wasn't a book. Not that she paid overmuch attention to the boy, but given her lack of a social life, it wasn't as though she had much to do other than people watch. And from what she could see, Elliott was always either alone with his nose in a book, studying... or hanging out with Jesse. Or that white-haired first year, but she was pretty sure that was an entirely different sort of relationship. Still, if Jesse liked Elliott... hm...

spaceShe chewed her lip a little. "Uh, was your Summer okay?" she asked, hoping that what she'd heard had been right and that the boy had stayed with his friend instead of going home. His home environment didn't sound like it'd be good for him. She didn't like to think of him having to be in a place that did to him what her grandfather and great-grandparents had done to her dad... She didn't like to think of anyone being in that situation. Hopefully, his holiday had turned out better than hers. Not that hers had been awful per say, but... it'd been pretty awkward, to say the least. She certainly wasn't keen on ever making a trip like that again... not with so many people she didn't know, anyway. Just Emily and Dylan, maybe. Not that they'd want her along if they were going to go somewhere. And she didn't want to get in the way of anything with those two; at this point, she was pretty much living vicariously through her best friend. Well, it wasn't like there were any boys interested in her, after all.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ ρ σ σ я , ѕ ω є є т , ι и и σ ¢ єи т тнιиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ я у уσυя є у є ѕ , αи∂ т є ѕ т ι f у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ киσω уσυ ℓ ι ν є тσ в я є α к м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ∂ є и у , ѕ ω є є т ѕα¢ я ι f ι ¢ є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Open the walls, play with your dolls!
We'll be the perfect family.
When you walk away is when we really play-
And you don't hear me when I say,
"Please wake up. Please look at me."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens...
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωše¢øиđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti wasn't surprised that Grace had been wondering if they could sit together- logically, it was the next step in the conversation, since they didn't have much else to talk about, aside from perhaps classes and their classmates, though Anti had never been one for gossip. Never mind that her family had plenty to gossip about. Evander was more chatty than she was, never mind the stereotype that women talked more than men. She should have turned Grace down. She was pretty sure the Mitchells were purebloods, but they weren't the type of purebloods her family was. But... she glanced over Vander's way. He was with Wendy, of course, and her friend, who she was aware was Grace's sister, but she couldn't place her name at the moment. Well, he was standing around chatting with a couple of girls, something he'd always sworn he'd never do, and he wasn't going to go looking for her on the train. Right now she could do what she wanted. Within reason, so long as she was quiet about it. "I wouldn't mind that," she found herself saying, and gestured for the other girl to lead the way. "After you."

OOC:
((The train'll be leaving the platform tomorrow, I think, so after you post Grace again in response I'll just wait until then to post Anti. Just letting you know o3o))
murruelecrueset

Places, places, get in your places!
Throw on your dress, put on your doll faces!
I see things that nobody else sees...
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture-
Pose with your brothers, won't you be a good sister?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:05 pm
The days get shorter and the nights get cold,
I like the autumn but this place is getting old,
I pack up my belongings and head for the coast,

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood

Layton had soon followed after Devonte when he made his way onto the platform, though left him alone as he automatically found himself sliding over to Violante. What a surprise. He shrugged his shoulders, looking around for someone to talk to and then finding himself under the notion that he honestly hadn't made that many friends last year. It wasn't like that was by choice, like Devonte, but he just hadn't put himself out there. He noticed Selina arriving, and decided to maybe engage her in conversation. She was interesting enough. "Hey Selina, enjoy your summer? Excited to be going back?"

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most,
The days get longer and the nights smell green,
I guess it's not surprising but it's spring and I should leave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:20 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte's eyebrows raised at the number of cousins she had. Of course he himself had more relatives than just Layton and his parents, but they were few and he had only met them in passing. They were insignificant, for the most part. "Quite a family you've got going." He could only wonder what that was like.

He couldn't exactly see how it was different, but he figured that he should at least wait for the school year to officially start before getting into another argument about it, so he decided to drop it. "Ah well. Isn't that what most families tend to do sometimes? Ignore each other?" Dev didn't claim to be an expert on other families, but he knew that his family did when they were all preoccupied, or very intently focused on something.

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image

Dermot stood at the edge of the platform. His eyes wide open, not from fear (well not entirely from it) but eagerness and excitement. It was like his wildest dream comes, the pure joy that was streaming through his body seemed to shine in his blue eyes. The engine let out a hiss, the various animals in their cages, the wheels of the luggage trolleys rolling over the stones of the platform. It was all just so awe inspiring

A big grin played across his lips as he glanced over to his younger brother. "Can you believe this Cath? It's almost like it's out of one of those old books in the library." Sure he knew his brother wasn't much of a book person but surely he knew what was meant. The blond couldn't wait to see what this school held for them. The different characters he'd meet. Just about the whole experience. It would all start once they step foot on that scarlet and black train only several feet away.

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina smiled when she saw Layton, noting his brother wasn't in the immediate area. "Hi, Layton," she replied as he approached. "Summer went well enough, but I'm glad to be starting school again. I'll have to show you my new broomstick."

King Beardly

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at Platform 9 & 3/4 with The Frey's, Benjamin
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervicited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ohmygosh this is going to be so epic! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I'∂ gινє тнє c н α η c є I'νє g σ т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aη∂ gινє α ℓ ℓ м у ℓ σ ν є тσ уσυ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx
                                                          I ∂ση'т к η σ ω мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          Tнαт у σ υ ' ∂ нανє м є ∂ σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela grinned widely when Aster called the two upperclassmen losers, giggling in response. Glad that her parents were apparently satisfied with the picture, she went along with Aster, completely ignoring the fact that she was struggling so hard with her luggage. "Onward and forthwith!" she declared brightly, echoing her friend's battle cry.

spaceUnfortunately, with only one arm, she had very little control over her trolley, and so it wasn't much of a surprise when she managed to accidentally crash it into another person's belongings. The blonde's expression turned sheepish and she stopped, turning to face the girl who owned the cart she'd bumped. "Sorry about that!" she said, offering an apologetic little wave. "This thing's kind of bulky." Noticing that the girl looked around her's and Aster's age, she brightened somewhat. "Are you a first year? So are we, I'm Pamela, this is my best friend Aster!" she said, gesturing to the other girl to introduce her. She wondered how many other kids on the platform would be in their year... hopefully a lot of them. Pam liked people. She wanted to have a lot of friends. Of course, running into someone with your trolley was probably not the best way to go about making them, but she hadn't done it on purpose, anyway. Unless the other girl was already in a bad mood, she doubted she'd be that upset over an accident, right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I ∂ση'т c α я є мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cєρт ƒσя тнє ℓ σ ν є ιη у σ υ я н є α я т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ W н σ α м I ? W н σ α м I ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ Bυт α ѕ σ υ η ∂ σƒ т σ м σ я я σ ω

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Leannansidhe

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:42 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven didn't like the fact that Elsie and Rat Face seemed to have been promoted to stand in guardians for her whenever Newlyn was busy now that they were seventeen. They spent more time all over the place snogging then they did... 'guardianing'. How many figures of that nature did she need in her life, anyways? There was Newlyn, Miles, Jason, now Elsie and the boy toy? She'd been in a rush all morning, and enjoyed the way Rat Face got redder and redder until she took off as soon as they were on the platform, since he looked ready to hex her in irritation. To her dismay he and Elsie still seemed to be very much into one another. She hoped it was just an extended honeymoon phase that would soon pass. He was nearly intolerable, and he was always around. She wandered around, spotting Seymour for once not harassing older females and instead being fairly normal (or as normal as he could be) with some boys his age, Timothy Whitethorne among them. She noticed Camila and her stepbrother, Axel, then, and approached somewhat reluctant since it wasn't just her friend alone. It wasn't even that she minded Axel all that much- though she barely knew the Gryffindor in comparison to his stepsister, but there always seemed to be some weird dynamic going on there... Morven was familiar with sibling tension. She instigated plenty of it very often. But to her it seemed almost like there was more tension of an entirely different nature between them. She would never say anything, of course, unless she was pushed to- Camila would skin her alive if she made any snide comments about it. She sidled through the crowd towards them, rolling her eyes at how slow people seemed to be moving, and resisted the urge to elbow one second year in the back before finally reaching the two of them. She raised a hand in greeting, and pounced. "Did you get prefect?" she questioned Camila. "Because I didn't, and it's not as if they have a wealth of options in Slytherin, really..."

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:34 pm
The days get shorter and the nights get cold,
I like the autumn but this place is getting old,
I pack up my belongings and head for the coast,

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood

Layton smiled and nodded, but tilted his head a bit at her mention of her new broomstick. He wondered whether or not she would be trying out for quidditch. "You got a new broom? Well, you'll definitely have to show me then," he said enthusiastically.

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most,
The days get longer and the nights smell green,
I guess it's not surprising but it's spring and I should leave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Leonette was happy that she could cheer him up or at least take his mind off things. Shaking her head she smiled at his reason for wanting to marry her. “So that’s why and here I thought you wanted to marry me for my amazingly good looks and my reckless personality.” She said laughing a little at the thought. “Don’t worry I’d be happy to rescue you from living on anything that can be put in a toaster or just thrown together.” She added it was almost comical to her just how bad he was at cooking. Just like his mother…

“David, he’s not that bad. I’ll admit he has a tendency to go off in his own thoughts sometimes and he’s got his priorities a little messed up but he’s got a good heart. Besides he is one of those people that I every so often socialize with that didn’t seem bothered with my choice in boyfriend. Which for the record I doubt he’ll be bothered with my choice of fiancé either.” Leonette said hoping she was right. It was only a matter of time before everyone she socialized with knew that she was engaged to marry David.

“Regardless, I’m not going to try and change your opinion of him. Anyways, how about I just make sure to keep myself out of the hospital wing throughout the year like I always do?” she said figuring she wasn’t going to try and convince David that Theo was an okay guy. Leonette knew Theo as far as she was concerned and she wasn’t going to worry about how the love of her life and a housemate of hers felt about one another.

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:47 pm
Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

first yearunsortedmuggleborn

Aster's eyes widened in a blend of shock and amusement as the trolley crashed into another girl's, who looked to be about their age. She had brown hair and brown eyes, and Aster was just relieved to not be meeting yet another blonde girl. It was bad enough people always assumed she and Pam were sisters. She didn't need people thinking she was triplet. "Hi," she said, and while not unkindly, played it a bit more nonchalant than her outgoing best friend. Aster didn't mind meeting new people, and she knew she needed to make more friends- though she didn't think mind just having one best friend for the rest of her life- but while she wasn't shy, she wasn't naturally a social butterfly either. "We're getting on the train. Wanna sit with us?" she asked rather straight forwardly, seeing no point in wasting time.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Lady Leannansidhe

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image

✿ Isobel Cavanaugh ✿
                                            Muggleborn ✿ First Year ✿ Unsorted

'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

The sudden jostling of her trolley drew the young girl from her observations. She found herself wondering how she had been so wrapped up in watching what was going on around her that she had missed the two girls getting so very close to her. She really should pay better attention to what was happening right under her nose. "It's nothing to worry about," she replied kindly to the first girl. "You are quite right, they are rather bulky." It had taken all of Isobel's strength to manage to push her own cart, so she could not blame the other for hitting it. She offered the two blonde girls a kind smile to let them know that she was not upset over the incident. "Yes, I am a first year. Isobel Cavanaugh, though my family has always called me Izzy" she introduced herself, sticking out her hand for the girls to shake like her father had taught her to do. Pamela seemed friendly enough, but Aster she was not so sure about. The second girl did not seem nearly so friendly as the first. So she was quite surprised when it was Aster and not Pamela who asked if she would like to join them on the train. She nodded happily. "I would like that very much. I am afraid that I do not know anyone else," she informed them, grateful that someone had approached her, even if they had not intended to do so. It would have been very easy for Pamela to simply not acknowledge that she had hit her, and continue on her way. She could have ignored Isobel altogether. She hadn't, though. Instead she had apologized and introduced herself and her friend, for which Isobel was glad. It meant that she did not have to continue wondering if there would be anyone willing to allow her to join them. From what she could tell, it seemed rather like most of the other students knew one another. She had been quite worried that she would find herself an outsider upon arriving at the school. But, these two girls were willing to speak with her and sit with her, so she need not concern herself with that. Hopefully they would all find one another's personalities to be suitable in a companion, and the could be friends.

'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

Out Of Character :: Testing testing testing

The Forgotten Weasley
Cara MiaKitty

Lady Leannansidhe

Dapper Gaian

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

‘Did I hear what I think I just did?’ Mira thought. ‘No, it couldn’t be.’ She quickly told herself pushing the very idea that she heard Wendy say ‘fiancée’. There was just no way, she’d heard that maybe it was just her mind wandering back to her sister’s engagement. Perhaps she’d ask Wendy about it later, like when she felt like talking about their family news. After all it was Wendy’s family as well thus someone she could talk to about this whole marriage deal with David and Leonette. Mira knew she wasn’t supposed to tell her sister’s friends about anything on the subject luckily there weren’t any friends of hers in Slytherin.

“Figures you’d blame the bird’s mental stat…” Mira said to Evander’s comment before looking back to Wendy. “It’s good to see you as well. As for my sister, she’s doing alright for the most part. She was hit pretty hard by it surprisingly. Though she’s been keeping it mostly to herself I suppose as to not trouble David.” She answered Wendy. Part of her wondered if her friend really cared how her sister was doing or rather she was just being polite. Regardless, Mira appreciated it at least in secret.

Thinking about how keeping David in check would be a full time job or not, Mira couldn’t help but think that it certain was seeing as her sister was marrying him. Though, she hardly wanted to bring that up when Evander was standing right there.
“I wouldn’t know anything about it being a full time job but I’m sure you are more than likely right.” She said, something told her Wendy was probably already informed and if she wasn’t well she sure would be.

User Image

With: Wendy & Evander

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

That was a relief. Dakota didn’t like problems that couldn’t be solved although he never believed there was such a thing. The third year Ravenclaw smiled brightly as he listened to Lyall’s assessment on the classes he’d be taking. “That sounds like a good job for you if a doctors what you wanted to be. Oh and they’re called healers.” He said deciding to fill Lyall in. In fairness Dakota only knew because his aunt and cousin were both Healers if not for that he wouldn’t have any idea. At the mention of them having mythology together he smiled even brighter (if that were possible). “Yeah, we should.”

Looking over at what caught Lyall’s attention Dakota could tell right off the bat that it was Tori. “You bet.” He said happily following his Hufflepuff friend over to Tori, Addison, Pru, and Addison’s sister? “Dia duit! I hope everyone’s ready for a fun year.” He said with a smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Lyall, Tori, Pru, Addison, Matilda

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK
SummerIsles
The Forgotten Weasley
The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

Grace had originally thought that Anti would have declined her offer for company during the ride to school. Besides the fact that the youngest of the Mitchell's usually preferred to read a book and sit in silence (like she did the previous year), she figured Anti would have rather done the same. Grace would admit it was quite nice to not be turned down as she got enough of that from Mira at home. Luckily for her the Slytherin couldn't stop her from talking to Timothy when he was in the Ravenclaw tower.

"Okay," Grace said with a bright smile. Leading her fellow housemate onto the train the Ravenclaw found an empty compartment to call their own. It wasn't hard since most people were still socializing on the platform. "This looks like a good of a spot as any." Grace said taking a seat. Secretly she wondered how much talking she'd have to do to get Anti interested in the idea of being social.

User Image

With: Anti

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: Sounds like a plan. My next post will be on the train.

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games