Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image

Taken By : Feather Snow

User Image

Since graduating, Dakota had yet to find time to hang with Feather. His girlfriend was working on her potions and he was working on his writing. There was just no time it seemed. Though today Feather needed to get some supplies and Dakota figured why not go with. It would give them a chance to hang and he could talk to her about his plans now that they’d graduated. He still hadn’t told him mum, who was seemed to be hovering more and more. He wondered if she was afraid he’d leave home. The worst part was that’s what he was thinking of doing…

Walking down the streets of Diagon Alley, Dakota easily found Apothecary. Not to mention Feather standing outside of it waiting. Seeing her there he decided to sneak up behind her. Wrapped his arms around her, he pressed a kiss to her cheek. “Tá brón orm about that, I saw something.” He told her before moving his left hand up in front of her. Opening it a necklace dropped down and dangled down from his hand. “And, thought of you. Hope you like it.” He added with a smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ User Image

With: Feather

Wearing: Casual Shopping Clothes

OOC: Random surprise, I didn't even know Kota was going to do it until it happened whee
                                        Translation : Tá brón orm - Sorry

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Henry the Black Catx

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
Ravenclaw Alum///Dating Dakota Vann///Pureblood

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather was slowly losing herself in her thoughts as the time slowly passed. Her mind reverting back to those potions she had left at home to brew. She was slowly deciphering what could happen if she added just another few minutes to the brew, what would happen if she barely added a grain of that ingredient... As her mind wandered, she was startled into awareness when some arms found their way around her middle and someone kissed her cheek. Turning almost the same shade of pink as her hair, Feather turned her head to see Kota, who was apologizing for taking a little longer than totally expected. "Geit tú dom! Geez! Don't worry, I don't mind that you stopped for a moment. I was thinking about my potion at home." She said about to attempt to turn in his arms when he dangled a necklace in front of her face and said he had immediately thought of her. The necklace was a very pretty potion bottle with blue inside. Probably just filler, but just the fact that he had thought of her when he saw it made her smile. "Oh Kota! It's beautiful. Thank you so much! I love it!" She said taking it in her hands and looking at it closer.

She turned around just enough to plant a small kiss on his mouth before putting the necklace around her neck. When it landed in place, she noticed the key hanging next to the bottle. Probably just an accessory of some sort, but it was interesting none the less. When did she get so fact fact fact. Sheesh. Feather looked up at her boyfriend and smiled a little bigger. "Even if you weren't forgiven already, you are now." She teased.

Translation: You startled me!

murruelecreuset

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my _Kinda Cute_
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Kota
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh he shouldn't have!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Gryffindor

Jameson walked into the busy streets of Diagon Alley, feeling like just another kid in the crowd. Summer wasn't even close to being over, and already it seemed like every store window had school supplies with discounts hanging from them to lure parents, and thus, children, into them to spend money. Thankfully he didn't have to worry about that. His father had insisted that he get his school supplies before the rush, and had gone shopping right at the start of summer vacation. He wondered if Monika, who he was meeting up with today, had done hers yet.

Leaning up against the wall of a building, he slid his hands into his pockets, waiting for his friend. This was the spot they had both agreed upon over owl to meet up at, so it was just a matter of waiting. His father had kept giving him funny looks when he said he wanted to hang out with Monika, saying things like "My boy's growing up!" Jameson wasn't stupid. He knew what his dad was getting at, and he just didn't feel that way about Monika! They were friends, nothing more. Sure, he did find himself staring at her a little too long during classes when she wasn't looking, and he might have been caught a few times, but that was only natural.. Right?

OOC:

The Shiny Furret

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image[/center

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image

Taken By : Feather Snow

User Image

Dakota smiled. Despite not meaning to necessarily startle her, it might have been worth it. He figured she’d be off thinking about her potions and such. Like him, her thoughts were on her most recent project. His mind always went to his writing, while her mind went to her potions. One of the things he loved about her. Seeing her reaction to his random little gift, Dakota smiled. He was glad to make Feather happy. “You’re very welcome. I’m glad you like it.” He replied brightly. He knew it wasn’t anything special but he wanted to do something nice for her. Something about just helping with potion supplies didn’t seem like enough.

Smiling at Feather, Dakota kissed her back. Watching as she put the necklace on, he was super happy about it. When things worked out nothing was better. “Good and here I was afraid I’d be making it up to you forever.” He joked back to her. “Now, we have important business to attend too.” He said before going over to the door of Apothecary. “Ladies first,” He added hold the door open for her. Dakota might not be a good potioneer but Feather certainly was.

(Exit to Apothecary)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ User Image

With: Feather

Wearing: Casual Shopping Clothes

OOC: - - -

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Henry the Black Catx

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                  Location : Diagon Alley Streets

Being stuck with her parents sucked… The only upshot was that she didn’t live that far away from her Uncle and in turn Diagon Alley. Half an hour if that and she was in the one place her father would never set foot in. She had told her mum that she needed some things for her studies. Wasn’t a lie but she had also made arrangements to get out of the house and hang with someone who lived in her world. No offense to her mother, but she needed a break from her father. It was either that or she was going to snap.

Getting to the Leaky Cauldron she cut through to Diagon Alley. Coming out she smiled at the familiar streets. This was home; her uncle’s flat was home; her parents’ flat however was far from it. Perhaps hanging with Anna would make her feel better. Who knew, maybe she’d run into even more of her friends while she was done there. Of course chances were anyone who saw her would be shocked to see her short mauve hair style, not to mention her new clothing style. She swore she wasn’t becoming Goth.

With: Soon to be Anna

Wearing: Rebellious Outfit

OOC: ---

EmrysStorm

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:59 pm
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

XXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Fifth Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

It hadn't taken a lot of convincing for her uncle to give her permission to leave the flat while he was at work. She had planned like a three page argument for it and everything and all he had done was shrug and say "ok." She was a bit shocked and a lot more suspicious but he just said that after a few summers of her not burning down the flat, not getting into trouble, and not overfeeding his fish, he had to start treating her like an adult instead of a little kid. She had to say, she was a bit touched. This could also be because his uncle's fiancé was staying over for the month and he was stuck on cloud nine so she was just going to take the good luck train as far as she could. The natural haired Gryffindor took the knight bus to the Leaky Cauldron and after a few taps on the brick wall she entered the alley looking around for her friend. Anna didn't know the exact details of her friend's summer arrangement but she knew she hadn't been really enjoying it, which is why she had written her and asked to hang out for the day, to give her a chance to breathe. She looked around the crowded street for her friend's purple hued hair and was rather shocked when she found her with way shorter locks than she remembered and a definite punk rock look. Not that it was bad, it was way awesome!, but it was definitely different. "Emma! Hey! Wow, you look completely different! Ok, maybe not completely completely but like, a really good different! How you been? Parent's treating you alright?" she asked curiously and just a tad worriedly.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Diagon Alley
With ~ Emma
What ~ Hanging out/Getting supplies

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀

Monika stepped through the entry way to Diagon Alley with a crowd of people, after catching the Knight Bus to the Leaky Cauldron. Sure, it wasn't the best way for a thirteen year old to travel, but she didn't want to bother her father and have him bring her all the way here. He had other important things to be doing, and besides that, she liked taking the bus. It made her feel kind of grown up, in a way. Regardless of how she got there, she arrived at the Alley with shopping and a friend in mind.

Moni had sent Theodore to Jameson's house with an invitation to spend the day together. Not only did she want to have a day for just the two of them, as friends of course, if her father asked, but she also needed to get her summer shopping done. On her list of items to purchase were new textbooks, potions supplies and treats for Theodore. Her owl did love to eat, and he was running pretty low on snacks. Calmly strolling to the spot where they had agreed to meet, Monika happily found her friend waiting for her. "Hi Jameson," she greeted with a smile. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long. The Knight Bus was running a tad behind today. Probably to keep up with all of the kids like me who want to go shopping with their friends." Friends, or best friends, or crushes? They were all in the same category, she figured.

I am moving through the crowd. Trying to find myself.
                                                                Feel like a guitar that's never played. Will someone strum away?
                                                                And I ask myself, who do I wanna be? Do I wanna throw away the key?
                                                                And invent a whole new me? And I tell myself, no one, no one.
                                                                Don't wanna be no one but me.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:14 pm
For my theme song (black)
My leather black jeans on (black)
My by-any-means on
Pardon, I'm getting my scream on
Enter the kingdom (black)
But watch who you bring home
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin Third Year

Wren ended up having to get stitches for his wound which he still would not tell his sister how he got. Honestly it was for more his benefit than hers, it was bloody embarrassing. He was one of the best runners that b*****d had and he got distracted by lazy dealings and stupid handlers to not notice the punk with a switchblade until it was too late. Good thing he swung low and wildly otherwise it would've been a lot worse than it was. That night, he did as he promised and returned back to their home to leave a note to Derri telling of a contact he garnered while at school that he was going to push some product on and that he was taking Anwen with him to keep him out his hair. If he just happened to flush the drugs down the toilet before leaving, who was the wiser. He would just have to make sure to make up the difference before they got back, which from the lax way some people in London held their purses, shouldn't be too hard. In all honesty, getting to London was a lot less of a hassle than he had originally planned. Wren had heard of this crazy bus service and decided to give it a try and if it wasn't his only way of travelling he'd probably never do it again. His sister on the other hand ruddy loved the damn thing and practically talked the conductor's ear off trying to figure out how the bus moved and flew through towns and cities and such. The blonde little girl had taken the explanation of magic as well as he had thought she would and thought it was the absolute coolest thing ever that her big brother could do actual magic and gave triple pinky promise swears to keep a secret. He hadn't really needed that though, who would really believe a six year old if she spouted on about her brother being a witch? Or wizard as he kept trying to correct her.

Fast forward to them getting a space and bed in a crowded hostel to Wren showing his little sister the secret entrance way into Diagon Alley and feeling a bubble of happiness rise in his chest at seeing the wonder and excitement shining in her bright blue eyes. "Mae mor fawr a lliwgar! A dyma lle byddwch yn mynd i'r ysgol ?!" The teen boy chuckled and shook his as he grabbed her hand to lead her down the Alley. "Na, yr ysgol yw'r ffordd i gyd yn yr Alban. Dyma lle yr wyf yn cael fy cyflenwadau. And try speaking in English. It's good practice, especially since we're in London an' all." His sister of course pouted at being told to do some form of school work over summer break but still nodded in consent. Wren walked her down the cobbled streets pointing out different places and their wares before he was invariably tugged in the direction of the pet store much to his chagrin. "Edrychwch-!" Anwen started before catching the look from her brother then switching to her not favorite language. "Kits!" she pointed out the kittens playing in the window and practically smushed her face against the glass to look at them better. "Yeah, the kittens are kinda cute. I guess. If you like that sorta thing." Wren answered playing with a shrug snickering as his sister just gave him an eye roll. "Can we get kit? she asked hopefully making him feel all the worse when he shook his head in negative. "We'd have no place to put them and we don't exactly have the money to take care of one either." he answered tiredly, always feeling like the bad guy when it came to this sort of thing. His sister of course got teary eyed at the thought of leaving a little kitten all by its lonesome. He sighed and caught sight of the ice cream parlor just a few steps away and ruffled the little girl's blonde hair knowing it would distract her just a little. "C'mon. I can at least get you some ice cream." Maybe a small sundae if he stretched their finances enough, though looking at how her face brightened he was probably definitely getting that sundae.

Four in the mornin', and I'm zonin'
They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
Baby we livin' in the moment
I've been a menace for the longest
But I ain't finished, I'm devoted
And you know it, and you know it

Translation: A- It's so big and colorful! And this is where you go to school?!
W- No, the school's all the way in Scotland. This is where I get my supplies.
A- Look-!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                  Location : Diagon Alley Streets

Emma leaned up again one of the brick walls waiting for Anna. Spotting her naturally curly haired friend, she smiled. Anna’s reaction to her new look was expected. Although she was glad to hear that her Gryffindor friend liked her new look. “Hey Anna! Thanks, you look great yourself.” She told her brightly as she pushed off the wall. Sure Anna hadn’t changed much over the years she’d known her but she still looked great. Where should she even start with how she had been? There was so much going on that was frustrating.

“Where do I begin?” Emma said dramatically. “As you probably have already figured out, I might be going for the rebel look.” She told Anna honestly. “I’ve been keeping super busy with studying. I figured that would be enough for me to get out of my summer commitment to my parents. However, my uncle decided to make me go.” She explained. “So, I’ve been stuck with my jerk of a father. Who I might add has been nitpicking at me since the day I got there. My mum’s been great though and my uncle plans on making things up to me.” She added trying to be optimistic about what she could get out of her uncle.

“Either way I needed to get away so I told her I needed some things for my summer studies.” Emma finished with a smile. “Anyways, how have things been with you? Surprised your uncle let you out of the house. How much debating did you have to do?” The Hufflepuff asked curiously.

With: Anna

Wearing: Rebellious Outfit

OOC: ---

EmrysStorm

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:34 pm
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

XXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Fifth Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Anna frowned and tutted sympathetically as Emma recounted parts of her summer about having to stay with her actual parents instead of her uncle. She only knew bits and pieces of the full story regarding what happened but she did know her dad had been a grade-a arsehole in regards to the whole magic thing which was why she usually stayed with her uncle. Why he suddenly wanted to reconnect she had no idea but she was sure her friend wasn't going to permanently move back there without a fight, which was probably why she was dressing the way she was. At her question of how hard she had to beg her uncle to get here Anna just chuckled and shook her head. "Honestly it took more convincing to let me wear this out the flat than for me to come here." she said gesturing towards her outfit. Seriously, he'd nearly had a heart attack because of a simple crop top and she was wearing a cami underneath it and everything! Thank god for Gwen or she might not've made it on time. "But enough about all this, we're here to leave all that behind and have a bit of fun so lets do it! Where'd you want to go first?" she asked her energetically looping an arm through her friend's.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Diagon Alley
With ~ Emma
What ~ Hanging out/Getting supplies

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image

Feather Applauna Snow
Ravenclaw Alum///Dating Dakota Vann///Pureblood

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather smiled as Kota joked in return. She really did like the necklace. In fact, she would probably stick some kind of healing tonic or something in it. Maybe some sort of lucky charm style potion. Oooo, maybe the contents left of her very first potion. There was still some of it... Somewhere in that mess of a room. She really should clean it. Maybe when she finally became a certified potioneer she would do a lot of that in her office/lab, and then her room wouldn't be so messy... She could hope... When he opened the door for her, she quickly pulled her list back out. Making sure she also knew exactly how much she would need to fill each of the containers at home, and the little extra to use for her new potion. Looking up from her list, she made her way inside, taking Kota's hand. Ready to start looking for the items. Salamanders, Newts, Hair of Kneazle if they had it... She could only hope.

*Exit to Apothecary*

murruelecreuset

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my _Kinda Cute_
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Kota
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh he shouldn't have!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Gryffindor

Jameson tapped his fingers against the brick wall as he waited, his eyes constantly flickering around in wait. He was getting a bit anxious--maybe she got in an accident or something! No, that couldn't be.. Soon enough though, he looked up and there she was. With a large grin, he pushed himself off the wall and walked up to her, waving in case she hadn't seen him. That would be weird if she hadn't, though. "Hey Moni! Nah, you didn't keep me waiting long at all. I've just been people watching. You wouldn't believe how crazy this alleyway is! But--wait, you took the Knight Bus?" he asked enviously. He had always wanted to take the Knight Bus somewhere, anywhere, by himself, but his father had always told him he was too young. Too dangerous, or something along those lines.

"Anyway, do you have shopping to do? I got all mine done right when summer started so we wouldn't have to worry about everything being gone and prices being high. But anyway, where do you want to go first?" He asked.

OOC:

The Shiny Furret

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image[/center

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon Alley
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxWren and a Lil Cutie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢σмє σи в α в у נυѕт ρ α я т у ωιтн м є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓєт ℓ σ σ ѕ є αи∂ ѕ є т уσυя вσ∂у f я є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓ є α ν є уσυя ѕιтυαтισиѕ αт тнє ∂ σ σ я xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ωнєи уσυ ѕтєρ ι и ѕ ι ∂ є נυмρ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera was excited to no end. This was the first time in the history of ever her da had let her go somewhere on her own. Never mind that before her mum had died, she'd done plenty on her own, all the time. Not that her mum had been neglectful, she'd just trusted Kiki and their neighbors. Her da, on the other hand, was paranoid as all hell, and she didn't think she'd been away from him outside of school since he'd taken her in. The freedom was going to go to her head, she knew, and she was going to get into some sort of trouble, but he never needed to know... Maybe she'd get lucky. Maybe she'd run into Balder or Ally or someone and join them. That'd be fun! She didn't get to see her friends much over the holiday.

spaceShe'd no sooner had the thought than she spotted Wren. The third year's expression turned mischievous, and she followed behind him, trying to creep up close before he noticed. As she was sneaking up, though, she noticed that he wasn't alone. Currently, he had in tow a girl, much younger than they were, and he was chatting away with her like it was nothing. Suspicious! Wren hated everybody, after all. Or, he pretended to. She grinned widely, coming up right behind the pair. "Wreeeeeeeeeeen! You didn't tell me you had a little sister!" she said, in a sing-song kind of voice. Then, she skipped around the pair before the boy could try and bolt, walking backwards in front of them. "Aw, she's so cute! Hi, I'm Kiki!" The dark-skinned girl knew she was making assumptions on who the girl was, but it was a pretty safe bet. No way Wren would talk to anyone so nicely unless they were his sibling... and a younger sibling at that.

spaceShe tripped slightly on a rock as she walked, glancing back over her shoulder as she righted herself to be sure she wasn't going to run into anyone. Then, she turned her gaze back to her classmate, still grinning ear to ear. "Getting your school supplies? Me, too! We should shop together!" Normally, she wouldn't have suggested it; she would've just followed him around and happened to get her shopping done while he did his, and annoyed him all the while. But, she was really curious if, with his sister around, he'd be nicer to her or something. She'd wager he didn't want the child to see him acting like a jerk. It'd be hilarious! He'd be grumpy about it, sure, but eventually maybe he'd actually manage to loosen up and have a nice time.

space"Oh, wait!" she said suddenly. "You said ice cream, right? Ice cream's always great. I'm down." If she realized she was being rude by inviting herself along, she didn't show it... Not at first, anyway. "Mm! My treat, since I'm probably totally intruding on important sibling bonding or something," she said after a moment, though her tone held no apology for the intrusion. Her da would forgive her the extra money for the ice cream... She thought. He normally did. They weren't exactly well off by any means, but it wasn't like they were flat broke. And she might've been slightly trying to bribe the sister. After all, if the little girl didn't like her, she'd have to leave, and that'd be lame.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ¢ я υ и к, ωє gσииα' нανє f υ и υρ σи ιи тнιѕ ∂αи¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxx ωє gσт уα σ ρ є и, иσω уα f ℓ σ αт ι и' ѕσ уσυ gσтѕ тσ ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ∂σи'т иєє∂ иσ н α т є я α т ι σ и, нσℓℓєяαтιи' ιи тнιѕ ∂ α и ¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ρ є я ¢ σ ℓ α т ι и', ωнιℓє уσυ'яє ω α ι т ι и g, ѕσ נυѕт ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:06 pm
Can you feel it?
Now it's coming back we can steal it
If we bridge this gap,
I can see you
Through the curtains of the waterfall

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

⒜⒢⒠ ⒍XX⒨⒰⒢⒢⒧⒠XX⒧⒤⒯⒯⒧⒠ ⒮⒤⒮⒯⒠⒭

*゚‘゚・Anwen was still a bit sad that they couldn't get the kitten but was cheered up a bit at the notion of ice cream. Ooo, she wondered if they had magic ice cream! Likelikelike...it floated into your mouth or something! Or maybe they had magic flavors! Like fairy dust! Or moonshine! She was busy thinking of all the wonderful magic ice cream flavors when a brightly colored girl came up in front of them asking her big brother about...her! The girl then complimented her saying she was cute and introducing herself as Kiki. The blonde girl blushed at being called "cute" but she was mainly amazed at the chocolate skinned girl. She looked just like Dona! Anwen took off her backpack to go searching for her while Wren looked like he had chewed a sour gummy. "We are not shopping together. We, me and An-my sister are going to continue our visit and you will crawl back to whatever hole you came from." the teen boy said through gritted teeth causing his little sister to look up at him with a petulant frown on her face. "Tha's not nice Ree. You should apo..apogee..apolologee." Anwen scrunched her nose trying to sound out the odd sounding word while her brother looked at her beseechingly. She could tell he really didn't want to which she didn't know why since Kiki seemed really nice. And then she offered to get them both ice cream so she had to be super duper nice! Meany people didn't do that, Wren must've just been being rude again to people that are nice but he thinks are "nosy" or whatever. So she poked him in his side and showed the teen girl her prized Barbie doll with a smile. "Dona," she pointed to the coco skinned ballerina, "an' I'm Anwen." she told her proudly. She still didn't like her English homework but she supposed it was useful for some things. Wren still looked upset about something but after her second poke he sighed loudly and turned back to Kiki. "I'm..sorry Kiki, we would be happy for you to join us." Well that was something she supposed. "An' thank ye for the ice cream!" Anwen added cheerfully with her Welsh accent being proudly displayed. *゚‘゚・

When I lost it,
Yeah you held my hand,
But I tossed it,
Didn't understand,
You were waiting,
As I dove into the waterfall

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀

Monika smiled at her friend. People watching was an interesting hobby, she figured. Most of the time, she was doing something else that required her focus and attention, so she didn't have the chance to just sit back and watch other people do those things. She would have to try it one day, she thought. "Hm? Oh, yes. I take the Knight Bus when my dad is busy. He's usually busy, and I don't want to bother him while he's working, so I typically take the Knight Bus when I have to go places. It's not too bad," she said, figuring he hadn't taken the bus alone. Granted, her father had only agreed to letting her travel that way during the day. At night, it could be a completely different story. The creepers tended to come out at night. "I have to get a few more textbooks for my electives, and some potion supplies. Oh, and I need treats for my owl. He's already eaten through his summer supply," she said with a laugh as she started down the alley once again.

I am moving through the crowd. Trying to find myself.
                                                                Feel like a guitar that's never played. Will someone strum away?
                                                                And I ask myself, who do I wanna be? Do I wanna throw away the key?
                                                                And invent a whole new me? And I tell myself, no one, no one.
                                                                Don't wanna be no one but me.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Deviled Dregs

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games