Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:32 pm
*dies laughing at Tsuji's response*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:55 pm
My good stress is mingling with some bad stress at the moment in a very very bad way. The best way I can describe it is this:

My fight or flight response seems to not want to turn off.

While I'm generally at ease with my friends, teachers, and colleagues, I'm a bit irritable and jumpy otherwise. I just want to run away from it all. I suppose the statement above is a better explanation of my previous post here.

But I'm just feeling really strange. There's nothing I have to fight save myself in a sense, and I'd just be running away from my sacred duty, if that's even the right word for the things I need to do.

My head needs some cheese and hugs. :3  

Sentama Lin

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:16 pm
******** it ******** this ******** everything that you stand for.

With some other sentances in there.
A song by Slipknot. Don't know the title.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:09 am
Ugh, s**t just loves kicking me when I'm already down enough as it is.

Thankfully, This time it's not about how people are treating me.

I'm just so sick of being alone. It's not that I want a girlfriend as such, I just want someone I can spend time with, without feeling guilty for some reason.

Every girl that I would like to be with is either taken, as good as taken, or too busy locking themselves away from the world to see the damned near blatant hints I'm throwing at them.

I'm sick to death of people flirting with me, and leaving me in the "friends zone"

It's so ******** trivial, but it's getting me down, and I'm sick of it.

I'm beginning to wish I had something worthwhile to emo about, instead of relationships all the time.

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:13 am
Bass, I know this is the angst zone... but how often do you ask people out? Because lots of girls girls LOVE to be asked instead of askers - and are terrified of being led on so they don't like to let people know how they feel. The only way to know for sure is to ask, of course.

And relationships are really important to some people so I understand how you feel. If you're social and like to be with people then it's hard to be alone when you just want someone to be happy with.

*hugs Bass*

Things get better. I promise.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:19 am
I don't really ask people out that often, because I try to make sure that what I think is going on is really going on.

That, and most girls take one look at me, decide I'm a nerd, and walk fast in the other direction.

I've found that most girls aren't usually turned on by my collection of MS:Gundam models.

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:22 am
Maybe I'm just weird but I wouldn't be turned off by that. My boyfriend has Newtype posters and other Anime stuff EVERYWHERE.

It's always worth asking. Unless they say "yes" and dump you after 3 days for a psychotic ex, that kind of sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:09 pm
If I wasn't too paranoid that everyone was just ******** with my head when they flirt with me, I'd ask people out.

But, as I said, the only girls that I would like to be with are either taken, as-close-to-taken-as-it-gets, or isolating themselves from the world, and pushing me away.

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

TwilightsFire32

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:56 pm
I hate being single. I want to find someone who cares for me and doesn't just see me as a comic relief.

But at the same time, the thought of being in a relationship scares me. I've never had a boyfriend before, and I'm super independent and a total prude, hahaha.

Oh, and the fact that most every time I develop strong feelings for a guy, one of my friends beats me to the punch. I mean, it's not like they knew I liked the guy, but it still hurts.

Actually, one time my best friend knew I had seriously liked this on guy for the longest time, and when he asked me to be his Valentine, she decides that she does like him, and she only just realized it now, or some BS like that. That one hurt real bad.

I am forever conflicted.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:42 pm
Bass20XX
That, and most girls take one look at me, decide I'm a nerd, and walk fast in the other direction.

I've found that most girls aren't usually turned on by my collection of MS:Gundam models.

Are you kidding me? whee "Nerdy" guys are the best.

I'm with LaBelle, Bass. Just give it a go as best as you can... I'd lean more towards the isolated one, if I was you, too. Perhaps she does get your hints (because if you're really laying it on thick, it's hard for one not to), but she's waiting for you. As that saying goes, "Some people build up walls to keep other people out. Some people build up walls to see who cares enough to knock them down." (or something along those lines)

Best of luck to you, buddy. ^_^  

Slim95
Crew

Hellakasha

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:55 pm
I'm not singal so I hjave no right to post but I'll do so anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:16 pm
Slim95
Bass20XX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I agree. I love most of the "nerds" and "dorks" I know ^^ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Reiku Alche

azorana

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:43 pm
TwilightsFire32
I hate being single. I want to find someone who cares for me and doesn't just see me as a comic relief.

But at the same time, the thought of being in a relationship scares me. I've never had a boyfriend before, and I'm super independent and a total prude, hahaha.

Oh, and the fact that most every time I develop strong feelings for a guy, one of my friends beats me to the punch. I mean, it's not like they knew I liked the guy, but it still hurts.

Actually, one time my best friend knew I had seriously liked this on guy for the longest time, and when he asked me to be his Valentine, she decides that she does like him, and she only just realized it now, or some BS like that. That one hurt real bad.

I am forever conflicted.

(I apologize in advanced for any and all errors in grammar or spelling. I am not in the mood to correct them before posting.)
yeah, my friend whitney was dating a guy named Andi up till recently. She was like, crazy over him but we all kinda knew he wasn't so crazy for her. he was always leaving her during lunch, to go do other things, always at Chrsitnes house doing stupid stuff etc. He only asked her out so he'd have a date for prom, when he found oout she couldn't go, he dumped her essentially, but there wasn't any closre. last friday, at a party, he broke down and cried thinking of him....i seriously hate when people use peple for comic relief or fun.

Heh, know that feeling! I have dated, but another relationship just...idk. I tend to do as I do, indepandently(wtf? how do you pell that word???, no im not looking at how you spelled it! grrr!).

yeah! The last girl i liked, my friend jimmy asked out...with out tellingme.she said no, but the idea that he'd ask her out kinda schocked me.....wtf, just realised? unlikely much? thats a horrible thing to do! i bet tshe was like "oh well, doesn't matter, i'll just go ahead."

forever conflicted....beautifully words there. im never quie sure who i love. who i love the most, what kind of love it is.etc. etc. lol sorry if absolutley nothing i said applies =(  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:54 pm
ReikuGotH
Slim95
Bass20XX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I agree. I love most of the "nerds" and "dorks" I know ^^ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XD wish i knew more girls like you and slim heh...my friend keeps making jokes about how all her friends are nerds...its like, wow, thanks?  

azorana

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:10 pm
I only go into 'nerd' mode when you get me started on cars. I mean, if you can manage to carry on the conversation, I can go on and on for hours. Other than that, it's really not that apparent with me unless I point it out. Like a lot of things I do...it surprises a lot of my colleagues when I do things, seeing as they say "I don't look like the type"

But I mean, when I want something, I'll go out of my way to get it. It doesn't matter what, be it a girl, food, or just some random object. If I want it, I'll have it. It's all about desire, and having the balls to act on that desire. It's hard, I know. But anything worth doing is.

I find it funny how I don't really ever have much to gripe about. I guess I'm one of the lucky few.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games