Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Metal-Sama

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:17 pm
Darthspanky
Metal-Sama
I'm not a very experienced drinker myself

yet ninja

So far I've been buzzed once and ******** trashed once as well. <.<;;

I would like to try a cosmo though but does it have to have cranberry juice? gonk
booze is a prefrence... not a rule.. if you dont like something in a alcolic bevrage... change it. if it tastes gross ..t hen you just lost 2$ on booze akeigna bad drink... learn what your flavors are for alcol and learn what you can mix with it... then you will be happy.
I just turned 21 recently xd and I didn't try my first drink til on my birthday this year so I really have no clue when it comes to it. xP I got trashed cause I had no clue wtf I was doing.

I kinda learned that bacardi 151 is ******** strong as hell... about 9 shots in 10 mins ~.~ Then I realized that 80% alcohol isn't light D;  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:18 pm
SorceressRydia
Plus if you ask for a cosmo in a bar they'll either ask you what kind cuz it's gotta have a fruit juice in it. I guess mine's technically a rasberry cosmo. If I'm at a bar I gets a martini though. Blue sky martini's my bar fave. Blue Curaco and vodka...hee hee all alcohol.. only need like 3 or 4! Actually that'd probably knock me out now. blaugh

Seems interesting that most of your favorite drinks have one thing in common
Blue xd biggrin wink  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:18 pm
Give me a Khalua and Cream any day...
Add vodka and you have a White Russian...

Or just give me a shot of amaretto straight....

yikes...g'night everyone....ZZzzzzzzzz  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:26 pm
Metal-Sama
Darthspanky
Metal-Sama

yet ninja

I would like to try a cosmo though but does it have to have cranberry juice? gonk
booze is a prefrence... not a rule.. if you dont like something in a alcolic bevrage... change it. if it tastes gross ..t hen you just lost 2$ on booze akeigna bad drink... learn what your flavors are for alcol and learn what you can mix with it... then you will be happy.
I just turned 21 recently xd and I didn't try my first drink til on my birthday this year so I really have no clue when it comes to it. xP I got trashed cause I had no clue wtf I was doing.

I kinda learned that bacardi 151 is ******** strong as hell... about 9 shots in 10 mins ~.~ Then I realized that 80% alcohol isn't light D;
OMG You coulda died! I hate that new thing where the goal for some 21st birthdays is the 21 shots in a time. That's lethal! Just be careful and you're always better off checking out what you're getting weather your looking at the proof on a friends bottle or just ask the bartender or if it burns your nose and stomache take it slow.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:28 pm
TheBlueWarrior
SorceressRydia
Plus if you ask for a cosmo in a bar they'll either ask you what kind cuz it's gotta have a fruit juice in it. I guess mine's technically a rasberry cosmo. If I'm at a bar I gets a martini though. Blue sky martini's my bar fave. Blue Curaco and vodka...hee hee all alcohol.. only need like 3 or 4! Actually that'd probably knock me out now. blaugh

Blue xd biggrin wink

rolleyes LOOL! Chat yaself up there much? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:29 pm
SorceressRydia
TheBlueWarrior
SorceressRydia

Blue xd biggrin wink

rolleyes LOOL! Chat yaself up there much? rofl

He he he, maybe. *Takes another swig from rootbeer* I must have gotten another funny one. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:34 pm
SorceressRydia
2 parts cranberry juice, 1 part vodka, squeeze the crap outta 1/5 lime, put in ice shaker, drain, yummy! Turns up cosmo! There are different cosmos too. This is my fave.
Oh I almost forgot. Any real cosmo actually always has triple sec (light orange kinda thing) in it. I usually skip that though. Oh and I loves playing with Kahlua and cream. Don't get me wrong I can stomach a bit of Jack D, coconut rums, crown and cokes, things like that but my taste seems to take to vodka based drinks. I'm not just an occasional alchy though. My roomie chris has bartended at lots of high class restaurants from Phili to Charleston, SC and somewhere on the beach so I'm intrigued by learning how different alcohol, mixers, and garnishes compliment eachother when done right. It's a freakin science!  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:39 pm
Oh! hey! I'm gonna go buy and try on my skivvys! It's just the plain black ones but I want to see it on for a sec without the gangsta wannabe getup. I'll brb!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SorceressRydia
SorceressRydia
2 parts cranberry juice, 1 part vodka, squeeze the crap outta 1/5 lime, put in ice shaker, drain, yummy! Turns up cosmo! There are different cosmos too. This is my fave.
Oh I almost forgot. Any real cosmo actually always has triple sec (light orange kinda thing) in it. I usually skip that though. Oh and I loves playing with Kahlua and cream. Don't get me wrong I can stomach a bit of Jack D, coconut rums, crown and cokes, things like that but my taste seems to take to vodka based drinks. I'm not just an occasional alchy though. My roomie chris has bartended at lots of high class restaurants from Phili to Charleston, SC and somewhere on the beach so I'm intrigued by learning how different alcohol, mixers, and garnishes compliment eachother when done right. It's a freakin science!

Wow, He must make tons of money. I hear bartending is awesome.  
SorceressRydia
Metal-Sama
Darthspanky
Metal-Sama

yet ninja

OMG You coulda died! I hate that new thing where the goal for some 21st birthdays is the 21 shots in a time. That's lethal! Just be careful and you're always better off checking out what you're getting weather your looking at the proof on a friends bottle or just ask the bartender or if it burns your nose and stomache take it slow.
actually that wasn't my birthday. That was me and my lonesome's stupidity ~.~ I got curious and decided to try something stronger than 40% ony thing in the house was bacardi and I took it then tried to find my limit ~.~ Stupidly I didn't do it slowly ~.~  

Metal-Sama

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:45 pm
SorceressRydia
Oh! hey! I'm gonna go buy and try on my skivvys! It's just the plain black ones but I want to see it on for a sec without the gangsta wannabe getup. I'll brb!

He he, looks great xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:46 pm
Metal-Sama
SorceressRydia
Metal-Sama
Darthspanky
Metal-Sama

yet ninja

actually that wasn't my birthday. That was me and my lonesome's stupidity ~.~ I got curious and decided to try something stronger than 40% ony thing in the house was bacardi and I took it then tried to find my limit ~.~ Stupidly I didn't do it slowly ~.~

You're not alone! Once in college when I could drink vodka straight I found something called Devil's Springs Vodka-No $hit! It's like very close to the strength of grain alcohol. I had the upperclass band members over doing shots and some of the bigger one's had double shots and we slinked onto the field in the sun ready to DIE! Ah good times....  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:50 pm
TheBlueWarrior
SorceressRydia

He he, looks great xd
Oh yeah! I got to gabbing and forgot about changing! eek WHOO! Breeze in here? Runs to go change until party!  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:50 pm
SorceressRydia
Metal-Sama
SorceressRydia
Metal-Sama
Darthspanky
Metal-Sama

yet ninja

You're not alone! Once in college when I could drink vodka straight I found something called Devil's Springs Vodka-No $hit! It's like very close to the strength of grain alcohol. I had the upperclass band members over doing shots and some of the bigger one's had double shots and we slinked onto the field in the sun ready to DIE! Ah good times....
Im guessing grain alcohol is like pure alcohol or soemthing?  

Metal-Sama

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:01 am
Yup! Grains the baddest of the bad. Unless mixed right. Hey check out my avi's stance! It looks funny if you get it! giggles! xp  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games