Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:03 pm
Cyberspace Techno Goddess. 'S all I'm gonna say. Very vibrant. Very awesome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:33 pm
It is a very good avi. You look like rotting corpse and you snell as well. Great avi and really don't need any changes.  

Kire Kaysan

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:10 pm
You look like you would eat my eyeballs. ^_^ I love it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:47 am
I like the contrast of the teal and gold, though I'm not sure if I love the pixie. I would have to say that the overall effect is super-dramatic and that I really like it, pixie aside. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:03 am
It's a bit overwhelming and maybe a tad crowded at a first glance, but under closer observation, it's well put together and actually flows quite nicely. Underwater chaos, really. I like it. Nice overall theme.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:44 am
Thanks. whee

Yours reminds me of Mr. Sinister's albino brother, plus a bloody clown, minus the comedic aspects of both. biggrin I like it muy mucho.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 pm
too busy and clashy for my taste, but well done with the theme.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:35 pm
I get that you're going for a "realistic" look, which is fine, there just isn't really anything to critique. Not really a look I care for, but that's just my personal preference.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:58 pm
Another cluttered avi. biggrin Nice to see.

I like the balance between the blue and pink without overloading the color scheme. I also love the bow, so hooray for bows. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:11 pm
It's pretty good. I'm liking the sea theme but the thing around your waste stands out a bit.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:49 am
Elcia
It's pretty good. I'm liking the sea theme but the thing around your waste stands out a bit.

Looks like you won the Mrs. Universe pageant. I like how the confetti works with the background.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:26 am
Good combination Kusa with the hair and the rest of the avi. Well done although the breathing mask doesn't match though.  

Kire Kaysan

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:36 pm
The WTF and armor skin go rather well together, I also like the skirt/kilt thing that you have with it, it's subtle but still works well together.

The reason I threw in the Bio-mask is because I wanted to make this a "Visiting Alien" who would need something to support him in our atmosphere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:22 pm
I'm with Kire that is an awesome avi Kusa.

Pageant winner... hm I have that member sash but its blue.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:15 pm
For some reason, I keep hearing the phrase "Come on down!" whenever I look at your avatar. Perhaps I was exposed to too much of "The Price is Right" when I was younger.
Other than the weird mental quirk it gave me, there's nothing off about it.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games