Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:47 am
Owner's Name: SylverStar
Participating Soquili: Eudora
Link to Teepee: xXx

You are only allowed to have three good stats. You must select Intelligence as one of you three stats. The other stats are Strength, Courage, Speed, Luck and Stamina. Which two will you chose to make yourself the most balanced? : "Well lets see luck can be thrown out because everything can be determined by your actions not by luck. Out of the remaining four I would probably say courage and stamina. If you don't have the courage to face your fears it will be hard to accomplish your goals and if you don't have the stamina to complete tasks and get through difficult challenges life will also be full of hardship."

If you had 4 apples and 3 friends how would you divide the apples fairly?: "Is this a trick questions? I would keep one for myself and give one to each of my three friends. I know I'm asking for more intelligence but that doesn't mean I don't have any."

Before you there is a closed, opaque box. There is a cat inside of it. Is the cat alive or dead?: "That is a strange question, you must have lots of time on your hands. I would say you would not be able to determine that until you look upon the cat."

For a bonus point complete the rhyme: 30 days have September, April, June and. . . "November" stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:28 pm
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141

You are only allowed to have three good stats. You must select Intelligence as one of you three stats. The other stats are Strength, Courage, Speed, Luck and Stamina. Which two will you chose to make yourself the most balanced? : I would choose strength and luck, because if you're lucky, then you won't need any of the rest and if you're strong, then you'll be able to do what you need to do.

If you had 4 apples and 3 friends how would you divide the apples fairly?: Let's see... Why, that's no problem at all! I'll keep one to myself and give each of them one.

Before you there is a closed, opaque box. There is a cat inside of it. Is the cat alive or dead?: Nothing can breathe in a box like that, so the cat must be dead.

For a bonus point complete the rhyme: 30 days have September, April, June and. . . November.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 am
Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Auva
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

You are only allowed to have three good stats. You must select Intelligence as one of you three stats. The other stats are Strength, Courage, Speed, Luck and Stamina. Which two will you chose to make yourself the most balanced? : Auva never spoke, so answering outloud was out of the question, but she did give the question a lot of thought. What would make me balanced? She wondered, contemplating the lessons she had been given and overheard from her father and grandfather. She knew that balance was important. When things were out of balance bad things tended to happen. So... intelligence was important, it gave you the knowlegde needed to accept balance. Courage.... she would pick that second. Courage was needed to do what you felt was right, even if it was hard. Balance needed courage. Lastly she thought that Luck was important. Courage took your will power but Luck was predetermined, you couldn't make yourself lucky it was one of those things that just happened. And since balance wasn't always in your control she believed that luck was involved. Sometimes things didn't work out in your favour, sometimes they did. Balance. Her ankle still ached from the time she was attacked by a kalona. So.... her answer. Intelligence. Courage. Luck.

If you had 4 apples and 3 friends how would you divide the apples fairly?: Four apples and four soquili? One each. She beamed at herself as she nosed the apples towards her siblings and her cousin Crown. They were her best friends, the only ones that really seemed to understand her silent nature and not judge her for it.

Before you there is a closed, opaque box. There is a cat inside of it. Is the cat alive or dead?: Auva contemplated the question.... it was true that the cat could be considered both dead and alive at the same time. Just because you couldn't see something didn't mean that you could rule anything out, if anything it meant you had to include everything. So... her answer was both. Of course she could never tell anyone that, she would simply listen and wait to see if she was correct and if someone else guessed the same.

((Go Schrödinger's cat XD I love The Big Bang theory! Who said you couldn't learn something from watching TV! hehehe))
((Edit by Niss: I actually learned about that one in my anthropology class. xD I don't watch The Big Bang Theory.))

For a bonus point complete the rhyme: 30 days have September, April, June and. . .
In her head Auva sung a little rhyme that she had heard a two legger speak.
"30 days have September,
April, June and November,
All the rest have 31,
Excepting February alone.
Which has 28 days each year,
And 29 each leap year"

She danced and beamed at herself... who said that the silent couldn't be intelligent?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 pm
Owner's Name: Divena & DivenasMom
Participating Soquili: Kali Serdear
Link to Teepee: Here

You are only allowed to have three good stats. You must select Intelligence as one of you three stats. The other stats are Strength, Courage, Speed, Luck and Stamina. Which two will you chose to make yourself the most balanced? : "Intelligence is a given for a mare of my standing. With Speed and stamina, I could out chase any creature who thinks to run from me."

If you had 4 apples and 3 friends how would you divide the apples fairly?: "This question implies that I would GIVE the apples away. If these so called friends wishes my apples, then they had best make me a compelling offer, naturally whoever makes the best offer would get the most apples. This word... fairly... does not make sense."

Before you there is a closed, opaque box. There is a cat inside of it. Is the cat alive or dead?: "Why, exactly, should I care if the cat is either? Is it an ogre cat? If so, then it is dead, and if not, it will be once I get it out of the box."

For a bonus point complete the rhyme: 30 days have September, April, June and. . . "Rhymes now? Do we fancy ourselves a sphinx? How pitiful. But fine, if you insist, Thirty days have September, April, June, and November, all the rest have thirty-one, save February with twenty-eight days clear, and twenty-nine each leap year."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 pm
Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Indilwen
Link to Teepee: [here]

You are only allowed to have three good stats. You must select Intelligence as one of you three stats. The other stats are Strength, Courage, Speed, Luck and Stamina. Which two will you chose to make yourself the most balanced? : I would have to chose luck and courage. Strength and stamina don't mean much of anything. Having good luck on your side is really all you need, along with the courage to stick up for those who matter the most to you.

If you had 4 apples and 3 friends how would you divide the apples fairly?: That would leave one extra apple for me so we could all have one!

Before you there is a closed, opaque box. There is a cat inside of it. Is the cat alive or dead?:
I suppose that would depend on a number of things. Does the box have holes? Can the cat breath? If it doesn't have holes and it can't breath then I would say no. However without any more information I can't give an accurate response.

For a bonus point complete the rhyme: 30 days have September, April, June and. . . November. I think everyone knows that don't they?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Guinevere
Link to Teepee: [x]

You are only allowed to have three good stats. You must select Intelligence as one of you three stats. The other stats are Strength, Courage, Speed, Luck and Stamina. Which two will you chose to make yourself the most balanced?:
“Strength and stamina of course, for the two of them will give me the perseverance to condemn my good for nothing sister and her disgustingly good mate to the doom they so rightly deserve.”

If you had 4 apples and 3 friends how would you divide the apples fairly?:
Eve gives a very unlady like snort, “Friends? I do not have friends, I have minions and none of them are deserving of the apples, so the ‘fair’ division of the apples would be for me to keep all four, and have the ‘friends’ watch me consume them.”

Before you there is a closed, opaque box. There is a cat inside of it. Is the cat alive or dead?:
“Why should I care if that pathetic creature is alive or dead, I can change the ambiguous result to dead in a matter of a few seconds,” she stared down at the box, her horn flashing in the light and an evil grin plastered upon her face.

For a bonus point complete the rhyme: 30 days have September, April, June and. . .
Her brown eyes become slits as a glare forms on her countenance, “It is but a stupid rhyme taught to young foals to keep them entertained on a longer winter nights. Such a pathetic useless pastime, that time could be better spent brainwashing the youth’s minds into something malleable and easy to control.” She began to walk away, “But for the benefit of more points, the answer is November.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:51 am
Bonus points for February have been added! Bonus questions for March are now open!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 am
Owner's Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
Participating Soquili: Aalun
Link to Teepee: here

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: "Strength gives me the courage to go forth and fight the battles that my clan got hired to do. I know I can get through because not only can I get things done myself, but I had their support when I was there."

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: "I kick some sense into that no good nitwit stallion I love Arthur Flew!" She coughs. "I mean I help those in need, because that's the kind of mare I am."

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: "My luck!" she exclaims. "I've always been a lucky girl. I was born to a loving family, got promised to a stallion I love, and when he left me, I was able to track him down! Nothing stops Aalun! Nothing."  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Fawnzy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 am
Owner's Name: Fawnzy
Participating Soquili: The Kurgan
Link to Teepee: [X]

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?:Ofcourse strength is the most important thing to have. Without strength I would have never become so unstoppable in my way to become "the only one".

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: I would hunt down Connor and claim his head and absorb his powers.

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: I would use my speed and stamina to find a suitable hiding spot to make sure nobody can claim my powers before the strength has returned, I wold also use those stats to get me enough food to make it thru the period in which my power of strength is gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:41 am
Owner's Name: Phoenix_soarys
Participating Soquili: Poppins
Link to Teepee:XxX

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: Strength is only one part of a Good person, It is nothing with out brains, kindness or courage.

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: Oh goodness, I would probably use it to help other Soquili with lifting things, and pulling logs and such out of the way. It's really hard to say what one might encounter on a day to day basis.

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: again, strength is no good unless you have the others, But I believe i would fall onto intelligence, as I always have.  

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:23 am
Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot March
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: Elliot: *looks the human up and down* Seriously? ..... it's immensely important of course... if you're not strong you're screwed unless you're lucky.

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: Elliot: *laughs* This... is....GREAT! ... I'm going to find a certain Catwalker and give HER a few scars to remember ME by.

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: Elliot: *slightly panics* Ok .. ok ... it'll be ok .... um .... Speed will be best ... cause that's how i'm going to make sure i can get away if i need to... I'm fast anyway *grins a little*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:54 pm
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Knochen
Link to Teepee: [ xxx ]

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?:
"Strength is important, but it is not the end-all, be-all, like some seem to think," he huffed.

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?:
"Hmmm... That would be strange," he mused, trying to mull it over and come up with what he would do with such a gift. "I think I would go give my kalona half-brother a good kickin' and then find a good place to make myself a den with big stones and boulders."

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?:
"Intelligence and stamina, I would think. Outthink and outlast anything that would prove to be a threat to me at the time." A firm nod. That was it, for sure.  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:20 pm
Owner's Name: LOLTERNATIVE
Participating Soquili: Vasilissa
Link to Teepee: x

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: "It's quite important. I need to have the stength to defend myself and those I love. The strength to know when to walk away and when to push on. The strength to be cruel when I need to be and the strength to show remorse."

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: "I'd use it to help my herd. Whatever they needed."

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: "Stamina and speed. So I can run fast and for a long time."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 pm
Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Aiko
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: Aiko considered the question but shook her head, "I have never been very strong.... that was always..." She frowned, the memory of her dead brother overwhelming her. If she had of been stronger he would still be alive.... that meant it was important right? "...I don't have the strength for it to make much of an inpact." She said instead, not wanting to bring up her brothers memory or reveal her true emotions.

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: Aiko knew what she wanted to do.... "Help others..." Her brother had been curshed during a storm by an out-rooted Oak... if only she had been stronger! Unable to say more AIko let it at that, her mind whirling with ideas and dreams.... what would life be like now had he not died?

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: Aiko shivered at the thought; Em.... eh... well....! She hesitated, not liking the idea of being weaker than her currently weak self. She thought about the question though and eventually said one word; "Intelligence." Hopefully then she would have the smarts to stay out of trouble.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:15 am
Owner's Name:Zakiax
Participating Soquili:Zayford
Link to Teepee:<3

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: Strength is important. If I don't have enough strength I don't think I'll be able to play hilarious jokes on those bigger then me.

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: Have fun playing jokes the rest of the day on everyone I meet.

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?:Stamina and Speed. So I can get away from those angry Soq I played jokes on.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games