Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:10 pm
Kerrigan sat her ground the whole time while Viral was fixing to leave, after the brief eye contact they'd had she kept her eyes down on her plate and ate a little bit of food. Her face was expressionless, completely empty, just like her movements. As the door clicked close at Viral's exit, she stood up and dusted herself off.

"Lovely time for a walk, don't you think?" she commented blandly. Reaching into the sleeve of her top, she walked over to Marcus, then stopped until she found what she was looking for. She withdrew a number of letters, all tied up with a long strand of grass, with a small flower at the top instead of a bow.

"I think this may be a long walk... from which I may or may not return... never know what might happen in weather like this... Thank you for your hospitality. If I do survive, I'll do my best to send word to you. So if ever you have more adventurers coming your way, their hearts might have a small glimmer of hope as they set off on any impossible quests." Flashing a wry smile to Marcus, she took in a deep breath and walked past them all and out the door. Once she was free of the warmth and welcoming atmosphere of the mansion, she began sprinting after Viral.

((Au revoir, mes amis. It's been great, but I'm taking my leave also. The letters are there to be opened in times of need, when they need a bit of humour to lift up their spirits. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:18 pm
Marcus: *sigh*..................Damn..............

Salvation: Whats wrong?

Marcus: ....probably shouldn't have let them go so easily....oh well...*He goes down stairs and he comes back with a box and a bag* *he goes up with the bag and packs a few things* *He comes back down and the backpack was loaded up fully and he grabs the box and heads out the door*

Salvation: sad

Marcus: No Salvation ^^ i'm comming back XD I just need to make sure your brother will be safe ^^  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:38 pm
Kagura watched this all happen, and sighed, transforming into a small dragon. She flew back up to her room quickly, turning back into a human, and grabbed her bag. She woke up Lobo, who was still half asleep. Lifting Lobo up on her back along with El Antonio. She carried Lobo out of the room with ease, and ran to find Elcia. "We have to go with them." She mumbled, as she search the mansion for Elcia.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:56 am
Cthugarai's dreams were warm and comforting, seemingly a shield of the harsh winter that was raging outside his window, winds banging the shutters against the window frame. Suddenly a feeling of dread flowed over him a slow chill working it's way up his spine.

He awoke with a start, shouting to the walls of his room, before realizing where he was. He leaned forward and hugged his knees for a moment, the feeling of something off still lingered, even outside his dream. "It seemed so... real" he thought.

The cold also seemed to have followed him from his dream as his body gave a shudder ending with his newly formed wings that were now brought to his attention. Looking at them with shock he threw the blankets from his body, and examined himself, rubbing a hand over his newly formed chest scales, and was surprised to find they felt... Normal. Like there were there his whole life.

I've adopted more dragons, please help them survive.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:53 am
Morning had come but with it had also come a snow storm.

Elcia awoke to the faint sound of running and a tickling sensation on her cheek. Opening her eyes she saw her new plant friend balanced high on its vine arms and peering into her face.

~The fae and the virus have decided to be rash.~ "What?" She said sitting up completely awake.
Azkadellia was sprawled across the foot of the bed, "Viral has decided he must face his creator alone which is in a way is as it should be. Kerrigan has gone to follow the one she loves even against his will."

"What." She could not help repeat it and she realized the running she heard was some one checking rooms. Jumping out of bed she grabbed her boots she had whipped clean the night before, stuffed the rest of her things into her coat and scooped up her little vine. She found Kagura and Lobo in the hall and after telling where she thought she could seance
Cthugarai she told everyone to meet downstairs.

She joined Salvation in the dinning room and helped herself and her too charges to breakfast as he explained the goings on they had missed.
"And Marcus just walked out? I'd like to ask him what he thinks we should do." she said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:11 am
Marcus: *He comes back in*

Salvation: Well?

Marcus: well what?

Salvation: What happened?! *He said almost slamming a fist on the table*

Marcus: Calm down......they're going to be leaving soon. ....oh and Elci I gave Viral the christmas present you helped make wink

Salvation: You all made something last night? O.o

Marcus: Well....I made a rose shield out of a piece of Elcis white vines and it made a shield ^^ I thought he would leave soon so I thought I would send him something to remember you all by :3 plus that ******** needs some protection for goodness sakes >.O

Salvation: clever of you Marcus ^^

Draden: Azka?....can Viral no longer be an ice flower now?  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:16 am
Kagura follow Elcia to the dining room and picked up the letters Kerrigan left. "We won't open these yet, but when we feel we need to." Kagura put them in her bag, and looked behind her to check on the sleeping Lobo. "Do you think we should go with them Elcia??" Kagura questioned, a bit uneasy with the current happenings.
((I have two things to say.
1. Ok, I'm trying to get Lobo to become more active in this roleplay, and I talked to her about it in my roleplay, but she said she feels a bit left out in the plot because, and I quote this because this is what she told me, "it seems hard for Lobo to do much in there since she doesn't really have awesome abilities"
2. I don't know why, but I was imagining what it would be like if this roleplay were a movie and we all played our own characters. xD
This would probably be the climax.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 pm
(( If this where a movie this would be the climax. There'd be an awesome musical score that shows Viral defeating Zenaku and Kerri running up to gather his injured person and well a gushy sort of piece there that sort of leaves you wondering if they do in fact end happily.

And then the question becomes what do the rest of us do? Return that book to where it came from and have a secondary climax there?))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:08 pm
((While this does seem to be the finale of Virals "subplot" I still have material for my original story arc. So we can hope that in the course of my line Viral and Kerrigan could come back. Also with the events that we went through gave me a little more inspiration and a thought on a new character. I'll pick up the story where we left off researching the Book and trying to figure out why the Order(?) is after it.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:42 pm
((Then in there some where I could let you all in on who the book actually belongs to, why its circulating, and what we are supposed to do with it in the end. All of which I have some sketchy ideas about. ))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 pm
((Whoa. We've been inactive. I'll still waiting for a reply to Kagura though.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:48 am
(( Am I still holding this party together? XD ))

Marcus: No Kagura. *They see a two-headed dragon fly off with Kerrigan and Viral on it* You all have your own journey *he points at the book.* and Viral has his. I understand he is you alls friend and the extra firepower would be wanted but you can't get between him and his goals. 3nodding

Draden: But he might need more ice flower magic <:3

Marcus: Maybe Draden. I think Azkadeillia is the one that makes the call whether he can still be an ice flower even though he made a completely different path.

Draden: Azka? <:3 Should I take his coat to him or not?  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:35 am
Cthugarai wearily gets out of bed, the images of his dream like a fog over his mind. Through is all however he realized that he was exceedingly hungry, and made his way downstairs to the kitchen and dining room areas.

Upon seeing everyone already up and holding their own conversations he rubbed his eyes and asked "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" With a groggy voice

Check out my Scroll

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces