Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlphonesElric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:50 am
Hi, I'm Shane Thomas Fuller, but people call me Thomas or Haru lol or Raiden lol sometime Dark mostly Alphones now that i've made this account lolI have been many people on many sites lol

I just turned 18 on Feb, 4th

I draw, read and write fanfictions I am a huge fan of FullMetal Alchemist but I missed the last ep. twice lol ^^'''

Um...lets see i just got a cell phone but it ran out of time cause of my mum calling me (i dont see her much anymore)

My ex and I are thinking of getting back together.

Thats bout everything I can think of at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:12 am
My name is Mike. I'm 22 years old. I like role playing games such as Maple Story and Phantasy Star Online. I also enjoy reading. Definitely psychological thrillers, graphic novels, and poetry. If you write any of the above please let me know. I'm looking forward to it.

Hmmm... I've technically been on Gaia for roughly 2.5 years. If you ask me I'm quite good at fishing but apparently not good enough for a tropy any time soon. sweatdrop

I'll be 23 in June. xd

redface Not sure what else to put here, but if you have any questions pelase let me know. whee  

Fade Into Nothing

spimky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:38 am
I'm spimky, I've been on gaia since November, and I love it blaugh I'm obsessed with The Nightmare Before Christmas (any of Tim Burton's movies), Death Cab for Cutie, Jrock, and German music.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:39 am
My names iLem (Real Name Sarah) im 20 years old... ive been on gaia for 2 years, and im a child at heart whee thanks for asking me to join the forum... i love random anything topics! heart  

Jimmy Pink

Thepowerof616and666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:47 am
my name is Boomer. im 16. i love most types of music. i may not be the smartest person ever, but i find that is easy (and fun) to out smart, confuse, and utterly distroy the small fabic that holds some people to this reality. it is hard to find someone to hold a decent conversation with sometimes because the people i know are very unwilling to change, alter, or even listen to anothers opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:48 am
Hi, I'm Cassie and I'm 10 years old ( I'm the young one in this guild I guess). I've been playing gaia for 3-4 months now but I've really been playing for 2 years cause my other account got hacked 4months ago.Besides that poop, I have a real life =O, I'm going to middle school next year and I have a hampster named Robby. xp  

automatic ecstatic

WatersOfBoyne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:59 am
My name is Michelle, I'm 20 & I was invited to join this guild. Most call me "Waters" because it's easy to take that from my name (understandably so) but I'd rater be called Boyne or Michelle...

Well, I'm studying psychology and philosophy so I guess it's safe to assume that I like those two things... more interests are in my profile. Anyone else here like Blackadder?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:44 am
Hey. You can call me Ember, I'm fifteen and I hate it when people guess maturity/intelligence based on that. I've been on this account for about nine months, but I had another account before this one.
I love philosophy, and love to disscus religion and the like. I study both of these (loosely) and tend to challenge others and my own belifs constantly. I used to be an ED person, but recently I've just been amusing myself in the chatterbox and Rping...
Rock is love, and I'm hoping others in here share that thought... XD
_<3Ember

Embers_and_Ashes

Agent 4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:06 am
Meh, I'm Agent 4. I was the sniper who killed Gambino, despite what people think. My age is 18. I play many games such as Guild Wars, WoW, and Kingdom Hearts. I'm currently dating a paratrooper in Fort Bragg and that is about it for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:13 am
Hello, people of this lovely guild that I am still rather confused as to why I was invited to. I'm not an avid Gd or ED-er, but I'll pop in once in a while and voice my opinion. It's something I believe I'm good at...or at least...I do it a lot :3

People on Gaia usually call me Xi, but my name is Emily. A lot of my friends call me Emmish or just Em.
I'm 12 (yes, a young'un) and I'll be 13 on June 3rd. Yay!
When I get into a discussion on something I'll get really into it, so don't mind the banter I usually come up with. If I'm being a little witch, just tell me.
To get over any confusion, I am a witch. So I won't mind being called one!

I act older than my age most of the time, but I guess since I'm still a kid I can be expected to act like one occasionally too!

Some things I'm interested in:
Music (lots and lots of music!)- namely rock or metal or whatever the hell people call the stuff I listen to. I don't listen by genre, I listen by what i think sounds good, no matter what it is. I sing decently and I'm thinking of taking lessons. I used to play the piano, I was learning the bass before I crapped out on that, and I've played the flute in the school band for three years because it takes up third period. Woohoo! Drawing - I can do some pretty good lineart but once you ask me to color something...gahh...My style is along the lines of anime, but it kinda isn't. It's hard to explain...I guess you'd have to see it? I'm a gamer. RPGs, strategy, fighting. Enough said. I'm also trying to convince my mother to hand over a patch of our backyard so I can have a garden. Blah. I'll keep you updated on how long it takes me to accomplish that one.
And some things I despise:
People who think they know what they're talking about when they don't. And those people who have some sort of twisted, sarcastic, satirical view and think it makes them look cool. Sure, sometimes it does. But they constantly have their heads shoved up their asses, and what would you do if you saw someone like that? I would laugh. Therefore I do. And I don't like people who bash on other people. For anything. No emo bashing around me especially. I don't like emo-haters. Especially whiney emo haters. Okay, I digress. Thats all for now!

Don't hate me...

..Luaxanna..

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:19 am
Hi... thanks for the invite!

I'm Alecto. I'm older than some of you and younger than all your moms. My current location is in my bedroom in front of my computer. I am, as suggested by my avatar, female. Unlike my current avatar though, I'm not really a pirate, and I'm not missing any hands or eyes.

I'm interested in a lot of things, and I'd rather let you get to know me through my posts and replies here than through a list of likes, dislikes, favourites, and interests in an intro thread.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:28 am
People call me Gem, I'm almost 22 years old, engaged and living with my fiance who goes by Xerosen on Gaia. I'm a Dental Receptionist, and I'm Canadian. I have a Dwarf Lionhead rabbit named Joey (really fluffy), 16 fish (Guppies, Otto Cats, Platy's, and a Betta), 2 underwater frogs (Minerva and Neville), and 2 gerbils named James (after James Potter) and Ethan (from the webcomic Ctrl+Alt+Del). I love animals, especially rabbits. I like all sorts of music, drawing, video games, and the Ocean.  

Gemstone

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Remiyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:30 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:38 am
3nodding Hi!

I dont like my real name sweatdrop so... called me Zunat ok?

I'm from Mexico Im old enough to vote, get drunk and drive ^_^! (dont do all thing together, Im intelligent enough... I supposed xp )

Luv Gaia, Anime, Jpop and Videogame and also I luv to have a interesting chat!

Peace!

Zunat

justice San

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:38 am
Thanks for asking me to join.
I'm Justice but i also go by "Justice san", "J-san", "Red" and my real name "Justice". ^^
My age is not something i wish to share with you as it is not really any of your busines.
My Location is where i am right now.
There are some things i like but as with my age i intend to keep them to myself.
My dislikes are people who ask about my personal life too much.
I do have other Gaian accounts and you may contact one of them, Loki-soul if you wish.
Thats about it, so, whats up with you?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games