Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon Alley
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxWren and a Lil Cutie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢σмє σи в α в у נυѕт ρ α я т у ωιтн м є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓєт ℓ σ σ ѕ є αи∂ ѕ є т уσυя вσ∂у f я є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓ є α ν є уσυя ѕιтυαтισиѕ αт тнє ∂ σ σ я xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ωнєи уσυ ѕтєρ ι и ѕ ι ∂ є נυмρ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera was almost disappointed when Wren attacked her, just like he always did, albeit without any swearing, which was unusual. But, before she could comment, the younger girl scolded him, telling him to apologize to her, and Kiki was torn between wanting to laugh and coo over how adorable the child was. She pursed her lips to keep from doing both, eyes sparkling with obvious amusement. The child pulled a barbie out of her bag, apparently introducing the little ballerina to the Hufflepuff. Kiki'd had one of those, a long time ago. "Aw, I had one just like that when I was younger," she said. "I named mine Rhiannon... Ree for short." Her expression turned amused at that, shooting a look at Wren. Funny, that apparently he shared a nickname with a doll. Her doll. Her very much a girl, very much a delicate pretty ballerina doll. Even funnier.

spaceShe nearly crowed when the Slytherin, looking properly chided, apologized to her and invited her to come with them. Hah! So his little sister did make him behave. Oh, if only the little girl knew what power she wielded... Power Kiki was going to have fun taking advantage of. "It's really nice to meet you, Anwen," she said happily. "C'mon, the ice cream parlor's this way. It's good stuff. My da takes me there when I'm being difficult." Callum Murdoch was a good father. Most of the time. But he'd only been one for a handful of years, and his daughter was already thirteen. Frankly, it was a wonder he had the presence of mind to bribe her to behave with ice cream when she was in a mood, rather than screaming his head off at her. Then again, from what she'd gleaned about her father's family, and the reasons he didn't associate with them, it wasn't that hard to figure out why. She was pretty sure his parents had been positively awful, in the 'yelling and breaking things, including possibly bones' kind of way.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ¢ я υ и к, ωє gσииα' нανє f υ и υρ σи ιи тнιѕ ∂αи¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxx ωє gσт уα σ ρ є и, иσω уα f ℓ σ αт ι и' ѕσ уσυ gσтѕ тσ ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ∂σи'т иєє∂ иσ н α т є я α т ι σ и, нσℓℓєяαтιи' ιи тнιѕ ∂ α и ¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ρ є я ¢ σ ℓ α т ι и', ωнιℓє уσυ'яє ω α ι т ι и g, ѕσ נυѕт ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                  Location : Diagon Alley Streets

Emma was glad to hear that Anna got out of the house with little to no problem, aside from her choice of outfit. Then again she herself could relate considering the style she was now sporting. Her parents didn’t really know the meaning of the sudden change. Though she figured they weren’t clueless and brain dead. How hard was it to figure out she was taking a stand for her rights? Of course her uncle was quick to get to the bottom of it all. “I got that argument too.” She said with a smile.

Anna was right though, they were there to have fun. Emma couldn’t pass up being taken away from her problems. Connected to her Gryffindor friend, the Hufflepuff smiled before giving a small chuckle. “Right,” She agreed before adding. “Well, I told my mum I was getting some stuff mostly for potions. Though, I could use some extra books for healing.” Emma listed off as they started down the street. “However, I’d rather do all that later and do the fun stuff, like candy or ice cream shopping.” She admitted. Looking over to her friend she asked. “How about you any preferences?”

With: Anna

Wearing: Rebellious Outfit

OOC: ---

EmrysStorm

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:59 pm
For my theme song (black)
My leather black jeans on (black)
My by-any-means on
Pardon, I'm getting my scream on
Enter the kingdom (black)
But watch who you bring home
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin Third Year

Wren was sure he could hear and feel his teeth being ground down as he continually held his tongue for the sake of his little sister. She just had to show off that damnable barbie of her and of course the wonder stalker couldn't resist talking about it. Actually if the wonder stalker had just kept her distance like any decent stalker would he wouldn't even be in this situation. He didn't even hold in his groan at hearing that her nickname for her stupid doll was the same Anwen had for him, which of course the six year old gasped about and widened her already giant blue eyes to almost comical proportions. "Ree! Reee! Dere's a ballerina named fer you!" she squealed happily causing him to pinch the bridge of his nose with the hand not holding hers. "Pretty sure she had the barbie way before she even knew of my existence." was his only rebuttal as he literally counted the minutes and seconds until he could walk, or run really, away with just his sister. Wren snorted when the Hufflepuff mentioned that her father took her to the parlor when she was being difficult which of course was probably ninety percent of their interaction. Or in his case usually one hundred and ten, but then again he didn't have the monetary funds to get rid of her that way otherwise he would've done so. "Is th' ice cream magic? Does it umm...float orrrrrr change colors or somethin'?!??" Anwen asked hopefully while her brother just shook his head in amusement but not willing to tell her that from what he'd seen it did neither.

Four in the mornin', and I'm zonin'
They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
Baby we livin' in the moment
I've been a menace for the longest
But I ain't finished, I'm devoted
And you know it, and you know it

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:29 am
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Gryffindor

Jameson nodded slowly as she answered. It seemed like Moni's father was a little different than his, though he supposed all fathers were. As far as he knew Moni didn't have any brothers or sisters, so maybe Monika was more inclined to be able to handle herself. She seemed pretty capable, after all. He rubbed the back of his head, waiting a moment before answering. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Where do you want to go first? Seems like all those places will be busy today, so it's not like one will be easier to get to than the other. But that's okay!" He said, following after her down the alleyway.

OOC:

The Shiny Furret

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image[/center

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

I'm gonna marry a rockstar
I'm gonna move downtown
Lofted bed above his practice space, guitars hanging all around
He'll wake up while I'm whispering "Babe, it's almost noon"

Kyla apparated onto the street that she worked on, this time dressed for the night out. It was to be Kyla and Mirzam's first official date and the girl was more than excited. He was sweet and kind and, though she knew she totally didn't deserve him, she was exuberant. Of course, he hadn't yet told her where they were going, just that they were meeting here. She hoped, for a second, that they weren't going to the Leaky Cauldron, but then, she figured, he wouldn't have suggested dressing nicely. She would have, either way. She was wearing heels currently, so that she wasn't so short. Chewing on her lip, she glanced up the road, wondering where he was.

But we could kiss all day in this tiny room
We like walking wearing black matching Converse shoes
Instead of diamond rings we get new tattoos
Instead of walking down the aisle it's a backyard gig
Just an ice cream cake and the people we dig
Oh yeah I'm gonna marry a rockstar

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galakslyph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:08 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS
SαƖєм AƖυмηυѕ HαƖf-ƁƖσσɗ Mαɗαм MαƖкιη'ѕ Sнσρ Aѕѕιѕтαηт/Aρρяєηтιcє
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Remember the moment, you know exactly where you're going,
'Cause the next moment, before you know it, time is slowing
And it's frozen still, and the window sill looks really nice, right?
You think twice about your life, it probably happens at night, right?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Mirzam was very excited when Kyla told him that yes, she was going on a date with him. Over the past year he had been thinking on not dyeing his hair anymore and letting his natural brunette roots grow with his blond hair. For some reason he liked it, maybe because he apparently realized that the whole dyeing-you-whole-head-blonde thing was pretty awkward especially when you possess yellow eyes.

He was dressed simply with black jeans, a purple plaid shirt over a jacket, and a new pair of sneakers he bought two days ago. He also got himself some ear piercings and tried to be as minimalistic with it as possible. Spotting his date wasn't that much of a challenge, especially with that blonde hair. What surprised him though was that she looked great with that dark-coloured outfit as he approached closer to her. "Hi Kyla" He said, then as he looked at her outfit, "You look... You look really beautiful today." He turned rosy the moment he complimented her attire. Call him sappy, but it has been a very long time since he had a date, really.

Fight it, take the pain, ignite it, tie a noose around your mind
Loose enough to breathe fine and tie it to a tree.
Tell it, "You belong to me. This ain't a noose, this is a leash.
And I have news for you: You must obey me."

Ɯιтн [Kyla] αт [the streets]

Ɗαтιηg ƘуƖα ƇσƖƖιηѕ Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
------------

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:37 am

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

I'm gonna move downtown

When she finally spotted him, Kyla smiled and watched him approach. He was dressed nicely and the fact that he was letting his natural color come back made her smile as well. Her cheeks turned a little pink when he complimented her. It was nice to hear compliments, since all she got recently was put downs. "Thanks. You look good too," she said taking a step closer to Mirzam. "So, where are we going on this date?" Kyla asked sweetly. It'd been so long since her last date, she almost forgot the proper places to go for a date.

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galakslyph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:55 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS

"Oh... um--- G-gracias..." Mirzam stammered in Spanish, internally flattered when Kyla complimented his style. You see, it wasn't everyday he got compliments like that. He always thought that he was that cool-looking, he didn't think so. His hand hovered over hers as if asking permission if they should hold hand, since he always thought that in a date, you had to ask permission. Especially, it this was like, you know, your first date.But then, he wa a nervous sorry lot, no real shock.

When being asked about where they should go, Mirzam's face turned red, "Well um... About that, actually, I was thinking that we could go that anywhere that caught our eye. I didn't really plan much about where to go so..." He looked down to his feet and pondered, was she going to dump him for this? That would be embarassing, but he wouldn't blame her, either. "Though... the weather's nice. How about we take a stroll and you know, get to know each other better?"

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
------------

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:06 pm

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

I'm gonna move downtown

Kyla frowned a little bit when Mirzam said that he didn't really have anything planned, though it wasn't the worst date she'd been on. When he suggested that they go for a walk to get to know each other better, she smiled and nodded. "I like the sound of that. And if we see some place we'd like to go, we can always go in there. I've got some Muggle money on me too, in case we want to go to a Muggle place." She smiled again and took his hand in hers, since she saw that he looked like he was trying to take hers. Smiling at him, she said, "Shall we?"

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galakslyph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:21 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || คງē 9 || fนtนrē Ştน໓ēຖt

════════════════════════

Byuch raced down the street, trying to keep some distance from the people behind him and dodging the people on the street. He didn't know that his dad was going to get annoyed when he he tried to help balance the books. It wasn't like he had gotten anything wrong, either. It was all there in black and white, and he just corrected some errors that was in some wizard's logbook. Apparently that was the wrong thing to do, and now his dad had sent out one of the guards from the bank to corral his son. Which would have been mildly amusing if they all didn't have such long legs! He huffed a bit, sliding in between two witches shopping, making his pursuers have to skirt around the crowd that Byuch had run into. Good.

He ducked around another pair of wizards shopping and into an area littered with tables and chairs, more than likely the area in front of the ice cream shop. Ducking behind an occupied chair, he snickered silently as a few moments later, the guards appeared and started glancing around. Byuch held his breath for a moment, trying to make himself smaller and maybe invisible if he could (damn wizards and their weird notion that anyone underage shouldn't cast magic) and waiting to see if he had been spotted. It didn't seem like he had been, and breathed a sigh of relief as the guards left. Waiting a few moments longer, he finally slid out from behind the chair, looking around. Good, he didn't have to deal with his dad being mad at him. Besides, it wasn't like he was Detch. His younger brother always seemed to be getting into more trouble than him, and Byuch figured his brother just wanted to either spite the other goblins, or he was trying to get attention.

Either way, Byuch simply rolled his eyes and shoved his hands into his pockets, thinking he could always explore Diagon Alley until he was caught. Which, knowing his father, was bound to happen. He decided to head in any old direction, not really paying attention, when he bumped into someone. And by bumping into, it felt like he hit a wall and landed on the ground, cursing in Gobbledegook. Well, that was rather graceful. He glanced up at the person he bumped into, narrowing his eyes at the rather tall kid and wondering if he should even apologize. Well, the kid was in Diagon Alley, so he was likely a wizard, so likely not.
                                                  "Watch where you're going, tree trunk!" Hey, he didn't have to be nice if he didn't need to be. Besides, the kid was looking at him like he had a second head or something. Which he did not, obviously. What was with some people anyway?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Who put the tree in the middle of Diagon Alley?
                                                  OOC:

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:21 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS

Mirzam nodded and smiled warmly at Kyla, and the butterflies in his stomach were becoming abit growing when she took his hand. He sighed in relief when she didn't seem to be angry at him and accepted his suggestion of walking in the streets, after all, walking was one of his things to calm his mind when it wasn't the summer season. The alley was slow in the start of autumn, usually.

As they started walking, Mirzam bit his lip, wondering of what he should ask her. He wondered if he should ask her if she had some siblings like him? Or maybe if what was Hogwarts was like? He wasn't sure. "Okay, so uhm... How should I start this..." He said, hoping he wasn't putting a foot on his mouth, "Let me start, if you don't mind? Um, do you happen to have some hobbies? Or maybe some things you like? I like sewing as a hobby, like, I sometimes make stuff at home."

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
I figured that you kinda spelled my username wrong 8'D

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:45 am

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

I'm gonna move downtown

As they started walking, Kyla could tell he was nervous; she was too, just not nearly as much as he was. She smiled at him when he started to ask her questions. He was definitely nervous and it was cute. "Well, um, I guess I'm kind of boring. I like to garden. Flowers and whatnot. I also sing and dance, but not usually in front of people." She giggled and turned her head to glance at him. Would he ask her to sing for him? Would she if he did? Probably, but not out on the street. She was still slightly embarrassed about her voice, after all.

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image
                                                Some legends are told
                                                Some turn to dust or to gold
                                                But you will remember me
                                                Remember me for centuries.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fцтцяё ₴тцdєпт || Half-Бlооd || Иїиё Уёaя₴ Оld

════════════════════════

Chance was walking down Diagon Alley, heading toward his aunt Tassy's shop. He needed some new strings on his guitar, considering that he accidentally snapped two when he tried to pull Lillith's fingers from around them. She was unharmed when they did snap, but Chance was now sporting two welts on his hands from where the strings hit. Which they hurt, to be honest. Thankfully, they were only bruises and not actual cuts, because he didn't think he'd enjoy having to explain to Tassy about how he got blood all over his favourite guitar. Though, his dad had talked about getting a new one for him for Christmas possibly, so there was that. He just wished that his sisters weren't so rough with the one he had.

He hadn't gone far from his grandfather's shop when suddenly something collided with him. He blinked and looked down, since he hadn't really been paying attention, and blinked as he saw a kid that was shorter than his great uncle. Well, that was new. He didn't know what the other was saying, as he was saying some sort of gibberish, but then blinked as the other kid yelled at him and called him a tree trunk. Okay, that was a new one.
                                                "I'm hardly a tree trunk. Besides, you ran into me. What'cha running from, anyway?" Hey, he didn't know the kid, and it wasn't like he was always running into people. The look the kid was giving him though made him blink and wonder what crawled up the other kid's arse.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: What's this kid's problem?
                                                OOC:

And just one mistake
                                                Is all it will take
                                                We'll go down in history
                                                Remember me for centuries.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon Alley
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSher, Finny, Miss Delilah, Chance, Byuch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPerturbed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнєяє αяє ∂ ι z z у ∂ α f f σ ∂ ι ℓ ѕ σи тнє нιℓℓѕι∂є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕтяιиgѕ σf ν ι σ ℓ є т ѕ αяє αℓℓ ι и т υ и є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι g є я ℓιℓιєѕ ℓσνє тнє ∂ α и ∂ є ℓ ι σ и ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          αℓℓ ιи тнє g σ ℓ ∂ є и α f т є я и σ σ и xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys wished that Miss Delilah wasn't forcing her to hold hands with Sher; she was ten, after all, she was old enough not to be holding hands. But Sher was only seven, so he was not old enough not to hold hands, at least not in the busy street, and Chrys didn't want to lose her brother, so she obliged. Truthfully, the hand-holding didn't irk her nearly so much as the fact that they were out shopping, and she wasn't even being permitted to get any school supplies. True, she had only just turned ten, but given that the very next school year that began would be her first, she was rather eager to get her things. The wand she understood, as much as it irked her that she had to wait until she was actually eleven to acquire it. But what about her books? What about her cauldron and scales and uniform?! Miss Delilah had pointed out that she would probably grow more before she started school, thus making the uniform impractical to buy so early on, but she didn't care! She wanted her school things! Even if the uniform would have a skirt, which she hated. Perhaps she could get Aunt Anthea to be the one to take her shopping, and then she could talk her auntie into buying her a uniform skort instead of skirt! That'd be a good compromise, right? Except she knew her parents would never go for it... Unless they didn't know that it was a skort! Brilliant, she was. Clearly.

spaceAs the small collective walked, running errands for Miss Delilah (who had bribed them into coming with her with promises of ice cream, the clever fiend), the young girl's attention was drawn by a commotion occurring just ahead of them. Miss Delilah held her arm out to stop them before they walked right into the middle of it, Chrys and Sher peeking around the woman and their sister (who had been made to hold her hand). One boy had bumped into another, and then proceeded to yell at the boy, as if it'd been his fault. She frowned. "That was rude!" She called out, earning an exasperated sort of sigh from Miss Delilah. She frowned at the woman. "What? It was!"

spaceHer brother nodded in agreement, and she straightened up and puffed her chest out, validated in her own outburst. Sher looked to the pair of boys with a small frown. "Is he okay?" he asked his sister, indicating the won who'd been the bumpee, not the bumper.

spaceChrys stared at her brother for a second, then shrugged. "I 'unno," she replied, wondering why she was supposed to be the authority on the matter. Then, she remembered that she was the eldest (sometimes she forgot because they were all so close), and that Sher was probably too shy to ask himself (another thing she forgot frequently, being not remotely shy herself). She glanced at the taller boy, waving. "Hey! Are you okay?" she asked, ignoring Miss Delilah making another odd noise. The woman was nice enough, but sometimes she got very concerned about very weird things. Like causing scenes in public. That's why it took the ice cream bribe to get Chrys to agree to come; she liked Miss Delilah more at home than in public. At home she was fun, like Aunt Anthea, if a little more uptight. Out in public, though, she was just as bad as their parents. Ugh.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx уσυ ¢αи ℓ є α я и α ℓσт σf тнιиgѕ fяσм тнє f ℓ σ ω є я ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx fσя є ѕ ρ є ¢ ι α ℓ ℓ у ιи тнє мσитн σf נ υ и є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнєяє'ѕ α ω є α ℓ т н σf нαρριиєѕѕ αи∂ я σ м α и ¢ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αℓℓ ιи тнє g σ ℓ ∂ є и α f т є я и σ σ и

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:00 pm
It's happening all the time;
When I open my eyes,
I'm still taken by surprise!
I hold sunlight and swallow fireflies...
And it makes me want to cry

𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ SECOND BORN │ AGE EIGHT

Finny was happy to be out of the house on an autumn day like this, and especially happy to be in Diagon Alley. They rarely got funny looks here, where nearly everyone was a witch or wizard of some sort. Besides, she liked the hustle and bustle of the wizarding shopping district, and soon enough she'd be here, buying her school things! Chrys would be here next year, being the eldest, but Finny was only two years younger, and she wouldn't be far behind. She didn't mind holding hands with Miss Delilah; her hands were nice, even though she would have rather held hands with Chrys or Sher, her primary hand-holding partners. Besides, it was a little difficult to talk to them when she and Miss Delilah were walking slightly ahead. And, after this they'd get ice cream. She was already deciding what flavor she'd get. Finny loved mint chocolate chip, but what if once she got there she decided she wanted frozen yogurt? In that case she'd get lemon. She was so caught up in her daydreaming that she didn't really see what called her older sister to call out in reproach, but it was a bit obvious once she actually looked around. Two boys were arguing- well, one, the smaller one, more-so than the taller one. Chrys waved at the taller boy, asking if he was okay. He looked fine to Finny, but it seemed only polite. She'd be upset if someone bumped into her and then tried to blame her for it. "You should apologize," she said quietly but firmly to the smaller boy, even if he might have been older than her. It wasn't as if he were any bigger, that was for certain. He was barely half her size, and she was fairly average in height.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

I was just wishing you were here-
So we could walk down to the stream,
And we could throw all our leaves in.
Seeing our dragon when we look...
I shall never grow up.

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games